The Good Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara seldom raised her voice. But she did so now, making it clear to the doctor that she would not be dissuaded from her task.

"You will offer yourself willingly," she said. "And you will learn to love it!"

She lifted her hands above her head in supplication to the deity and then, looking directly at me, gave the signal for the indoctrination to begin.

With a deafening roar, the crowd of women now began to close in upon the terrified doctor who, in desperation, reached out his hand toward me like a drowning man reaching for a stray piece of driftwood. It was too late. The wall of female flesh swept over him like a tidal wave, immersing him in the fragrance of their scented, undulating bodies. His robe came off in seconds to reveal a body of the utmost masculine perfection. Even standing barefoot, he towered over even the tallest of the sisters, his powerful, yet lithe frame now totally under the control of his avid admirers who left no part of his anatomy untouched in their quest for sexual excitement.

As I had anticipated, the Mandukya plant had done its work. For despite the fact that he was now completely overwhelmed by the irresistible surge of women on every side, and horrified at his complete vulnerability, he had grown an immense erection that belied his implausible situation.

The entire crowd burst into gales of laughter as they stood back to observe the massive penis that bobbed up and down under the weight of its impressive girth. It seemed Tara had been right in estimating his penis size to be ten inches while still in its flaccid state, but it seemed even bigger now that it was fully erect. And his testicles had grown in sizeable relation to the huge prick that rested atop it. Astrid was the first to put her hands around his penis, unable to encircle it with her tiny hands.

"The goddess has been very generous to us girls!" she squealed, giving Jonathan's engorged cock a few quick tugs.

He protested vehemently at the intrusion upon his private parts, but no one paid him any attention. He was their servant, their sexual slave to do with as they would, and he would have to endure it. He implored Tara to stop the sexual assault but his pleas were in vain. I can't really say that I felt bad for him, since he was not in any real physical harm. But on the other hand, I would have preferred a break with tradition by not having him be mauled by so many women at one time. But I was fighting against the prejudice of long-held beliefs.

Seeing that he was proving to be too strong for them to control, some of the girls forced him onto the ground and tied each of his extremities to a nearby wooden post in a spread-eagle position. Once he had been subdued, Juliette, not one to ever let anyone get the best of her, tore off her robe and shoved her mammoth breasts in Jonathan's face, commanding him to suck on her huge nipples. Unable to resist the effects of the drug any longer, he did as he was told and let his tongue rake back and forth over her large areolas. She then kissed him savagely all over his face and took his fat prick in her hands and started stroking it with determination.

"I want this beautiful thing deep inside me!" she said to him. "So deep that the tip of your dick is in my throat!"

The startled man watched in awe as Juliette's prominent ass was lowered onto his stiff prick, and within seconds he was buried deep inside her pussy. She must have been very wet because he entered her with little difficulty. As she rode him up and down the crowd reacted with glee, cheering Juliette on as if they had bet money on her.

"Fuck her! Fuck her!" the onlookers screamed as Jonathan's slick tool drove in and out of her hot cunt.

It didn't take long for Juliette to cum. She was so driven with lust that within a minute she was experiencing multiple orgasms that nearly forced her off Jonathan's prick.

"I want you to keep track of every woman who has had him tonight," I told Chari. "They will not have him again until every woman is serviced."

"You could have been the first to fuck him," she replied. "As leader that is your right."

"I know it is. But I can wait. After all, he's not going anywhere."

The only thing that prevented the scene from becoming an uncontrollable gang rape was the presence of Tara, who demanded that each girl take her turn as prescribed by tradition. Of course this injunction was enacted too late in Juliette's case, but the girls would be forced to obey the law from herein.

I deferred to the next person in the chain of command, which was Chari. For some reason I could not bring myself to have sex with the doctor in public, even though this was a time-honored tradition and expected of every girl in the village. Maybe it was due to the fact that my father's recollection of his similar experience had left me with a lingering distaste for such orgiastic revelry. Yet I found the sublimation of this handsome male extremely thrilling. And when Chari's face lit up with an angelic glow as she reached her first orgasm, I felt a tinge of regret that I had harbored any negative feelings about allowing myself the pleasure to be seen fucking this strange man in front of my sisters.

After Chari had cum several times, Ide was next to go, followed by Astrid, who complained that she should have been the first. But Astrid always complained. It soon turned out that her complaints were quickly forgotten as Jonathan's swollen cock became buried up to the hilt in her moist, creamy pussy. I noticed that he was beginning to actually enjoy fucking Astrid. She was beautiful after all and very sexy. And she knew how to use words to excite a man to the heights of ecstasy.

"Stick that big, fat cock way up inside me you bastard!" she exclaimed. "I want to feel all that nasty hot sperm shooting up into my womb!"

Suddenly, Jonathan's face grew taught and his body tensed, signaling to Astrid and everyone else that he was going to have an orgasm of his own. She reached down and caressed his sperm-laden balls with one hand as she slammed her ass down hard on his engorged prick. He screamed her name aloud as he came deep inside her, his tongue darting in and out of her mouth rapidly. When she felt the hot spurts of semen splash about inside her, she screamed and her body similarly convulsed in orgasmic bliss. Jonathan held on to her for dear life, kissing every part of her body that his lips could reach during her long orgasm.

After fucking a dozen or so of the higher-ranking women, the doctor's body became fair game to everyone else. Some women fucked him until they came. Others did not partake but stood around enjoying the sight in voyeuristic fashion. Some, like Karin, rested her entire body on top of his in "69" fashion, allowing him to drink her special nectar from her heated cunt while she gulped down copious amounts of sticky white jizz that spurted from his cock in urgent bursts.

When it became apparent that he was now fully under the control of the drug and was not going to give us any more trouble, I ordered him to be released from his bonds. He had already cum two or three times and was ready to cum again. Surprisingly, it was Tara herself who got him to cream for her.

Taking his immense prick in her bony little hand she jerked his cock furiously up and down, and in less than a minute he was shooting rope after rope of creamy white sperm high up into the air in front of all of us. I laughed along with the other girls as spurt followed after spurt, sometimes reaching as high as ten feet above our heads. Jonathan himself reacted with stunned disbelief at his sudden sexual prowess, and I wondered if he suspected that his body had been compromised by the insidious Mandukya plant.

Tara continued milking his long shaft until he was completely drained. She then gave thanks to the goddess for giving her hands the strength to perform the task. She was greeted with a round of applause.

Jonathan had no time to recover from his explosive orgasm. No sooner had his prick left Tara's sperm-coated hands than he was forced back onto the ground, several women upon him at once. Despite Tara's pleas for order, the women could not control their lustful instincts. Jonathan was simply too good looking for them to resist. And to add to his allure, the drug's side effect served to increase production of his male pheromones, which acted as a powerful inducement to the females, thereby driving them to a state of mindless sexual ecstasy.

I watched in utter amazement as my sisters flung themselves at him, bodies writhing in unbridled passion as they kissed, fondled, sucked, and toyed with every part of his body. Those that were lucky enough to get their hands on his prick soon found themselves impaled upon it, their bodies bouncing up and down in rapid motion seeking orgasmic release. As soon as one woman finished, another immediately took her place. There was no rest for the poor doctor.

I was not immune to what was going on. The heady aroma of his male scent filled me with wanton desire, as much as any other woman. But I could not bring myself to have sex with him. I wanted to, but something kept me from taking that step. Part of me felt bad that he was being used so brazenly. But the other part knew that his sperm held the promise of our salvation as a race. And nothing was more important than that. Several times he had pleaded with Tara and me to free him from the clutches of the crowd, but it was impossible to stop the maddening rush of women who, for many long years, had been denied sexual release. It would end when his penis could no longer remain erect; then, and only then, would Tara put an end to his pleasurable tribulations.

"You should fuck him," I heard a voice from behind me say. It was Astrid. "You should ride that huge cock of his and let him shoot off inside you. It felt so good!"

"You just couldn't wait to get your hands on him, could you?" I replied turning to face her.

"Why should I wait?" she replied abruptly. "Not every girl is as pure as you are, Francesca."

Her coy, patronizing attitude was enough to make me want to slap her. But I simply turned my back on her and laughed.

"You are so transparent, Astrid. I hope you get pregnant and give birth to a baby with two heads!"

The insult was completely wasted on her.

"Not likely," she laughed. "Not my time of the month."

"Go away," I said, waving my hand at her as if swatting an insect. "You're spoiling my evening."

Without another word she walked briskly toward the center of the action, seeking the company of Ide and Juliette who were already making good use of their hands masturbating Jonathan's persistently erect penis. He was now on his knees, his prick sandwiched between Nola's huge tits. I found it odd that Nola, who had never shown any desire toward a man, should now decide to engage in sex with one. I guessed that the same increase in pheromones that had driven the other women wild with passion, had also had a similar effect upon her.

With the women cheering her on, she pushed both of her ample breasts together and moved them up and down in unison across the taught flesh of Jonathan's cock. At intervals she would lower her face down to his penis so that her mouth could absorb the tip, which she avidly licked and teased. After a few minutes of this, Jonathan could take no more.

Forcing the lower part of his body up off the ground so that his cock could make even more frequent contact with Nola's wide-open mouth, he groaned loudly and shot a massive load of hot sperm directly onto her outstretched tongue. She laughed when she saw the salty liquid spurt from the giant penis and laughed even more when Jonathan suddenly sent a series of creamy white bursts hurtling into her mouth, with much of the semen splashing into her lovely white teeth and upper palate. The cum dripped from her mouth in sticky, long ropes, which were swallowed by several other women whose heads were directly under hers, their tongues lapping up the whitish effluence as if it were a magical potion.

Over and over Jonathan's prick released load after load of hot sperm into Nola's mouth or onto her laughing face. She spit out the semen that had landed in her mouth with a playful yelp, watching the globs fall into the open and eager mouths of the women next to her. It was a very arousing scene and I found myself getting excited just watching it.

When Nola had finished with him, I was astonished to witness the arrival of three of our Christian sisters—the Grayson triplets: Anna, Beatrice, and Nan. They always attended our non-religious events but never came to any of the rites associated with the goddess. They were very beautiful, and some thought they were more beautiful than even Astrid herself. Blessed with straight blonde hair that fell to their waists in sheets of fine gossamer, and with eyes the color of large sapphires, they looked more like Aphrodite herself than mere mortal women. Why they chose to show up now was a complete mystery to me—that is, it was until I realized that they too had succumbed to the intoxicating sexual stimulant of Jonathan's enhanced male pheromones.

All three girls were tall, athletic, and extremely sexy. When they found Jonathan lying on the ground looking quite tired from all his exertions, they helped him to his feet and gave him some food and water to refresh himself.

"You should learn to show your men some Christian charity," Anna said to Tara. "He's not an animal after all."

"Do not interfere, Anna," Tara said. "We respect your beliefs; respect ours."

"We do," Anna replied. "And we want to fuck this beautiful man as much as any of you. But it is cruel not to give him sustenance, don't you think?"

"We are not cruel. It is our tradition. It is the will of Tara."

Normally, I would not have intervened, but I saw that Jonathan was exhausted and needed to rest.

"I agree with Anna," I said to Tara. "If he is to perform he must rest—tradition or not."

"I will allow it," Tara said obligingly. "Give him some food and drink."

As she bowed her head to me, I noticed that she didn't look too pleased. There were few times when I had reason to question her authority, but in this case I believed I was justified.

"Thank you," the doctor said to me. "I'm grateful. And to you, Anna."

"Eat and rest for a while," Anna said to him. "You're going to need every bit of your energy when my sisters and I fuck the shit out of you."

Everyone laughed, including Jonathan. By now he realized that there was no way out of his delightful torment, and that he should just relax and allow the women use his body in whatever ways they chose. After he had eaten some fruit and drank some water, he was ready to once more engage in sexual relations with his admiring devotees.

During the break his cock had grown flaccid, but Anna and her sisters were talented cock handlers, and very soon his prick was once again at full mast. The triplets led him back to the center of the square, and with a nod from Tara they approached him with the slow, liquid motions of a ravenous feline encircling its prey.

The Christian community was a small but very highly respected one. We enjoyed a unique and fulfilling relationship with these descendents of our ancient ancestors who had never turned to Buddhism or paganism or even atheism, but kept to the ways of the original Scandinavian settlers. They were true Norwegians and they had that same unerring sense of justice and practicality that was the hallmark of their ancestors. They were also a very methodical and patient people, able to postpone personal gratification in the present for the promise of some greater future reward. The triplets exhibited this same attitude in their treatment of Jonathan.

There was none of the hurried, insistent groping that had prevailed during the performance of the sexual acts of the triplet's predecessors. Instead, the three girls treated the doctor with the utmost gentleness and deference, making him feel as if it were he, and not they, who was in control. This mental sleight of hand had a profound effect upon him, and he found himself actually enjoying the affectionate caresses of his female captors, instead of trying to fight them off because he could not control them.

"You are all so beautiful," he said as they caressed every part of his body.

I had to fight my natural inclinations to join in the tryst when I saw to what degree the triplets were devouring his manhood. Anna had his huge cock planted deeply in her mouth, while Beatrice had stuck her head between his legs and was licking his sperm-laden balls. Nan's luscious mouth was open wide, inviting Jonathan's hot, seeking tongue to play with her own. She held one hand on his head, pulling on his hair to force him deeper into her mouth while the other hand teased his nipples. After a few minutes, the girls saw that he was ready to fuck and Anna turned her back to him and grabbed both her ankles, leaving her beautiful tanned ass sticking up in the air, inviting him to enter her. Without wasting a second, Beatrice and Nan took hold of his cock and gently guided it into Anna's wet slit.

Watching all of Jonathan's full ten inches of man meat slowly disappear into her steaming cunt made me cry out with pleasure. I noticed that Chari was as captivated by the performance as I was, and I saw her reach down and play with her clit even as many other women did the same. The only one who didn't seem to be enjoying the spectacle was Astrid. To her, the triplets represented a threat to her sovereignty. She could not wear the crown of supreme beauty alone; it had to be shared—and sharing was something the self-centered Astrid did not do. I watched her face as Jonathan's cock drove furiously in and out of Anna's cunt, and I knew that she was green with envy. For me, having been the brunt of the bitchy girl's arrogant and often callous remarks, it was delightful to see her so discomposed. The only thing that would make me happier would be to see her relegated to second place in the battle of the beauty queens. Judged by beauty alone, Anna and her sisters were far more deserving in my view than she was.

Anna came like a demon, screaming out a litany of filth as her vagina convulsed with the overpowering sensations of orgasm. Miraculously, Jonathan held back, refusing to cum. Whether he was practicing self-control or whether it was the drug that was providing him with the ability to prevent ejaculation, I didn't know. But as soon as Anna disengaged himself from him, Beatrice raised her own buttocks to him in the same fashion as Anna had done, and Jonathan was once more plowing into the delicious nether regions of the second triplet with superhuman fury.

The sweat was pouring off his face in buckets, yet he continued to fuck the beautiful girl. Even in such an extreme physical state that was quickly bordering on exhaustion, Jonathan's face remained angelic, calm, and determined. He was actually too beautiful to ever look unappealing regardless of circumstance. Like the triplets and Astrid, his beauty was transcendent and far beyond the realm of mere mortals to comprehend. All one could do was revel in their beauty, and praise whatever gods there were that such loveliness had been bestowed upon our less gifted sisters by a beneficent act of generous deities.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Beatrice screamed as she reached orgasm. "Keep fucking me! Don't stop!"

Jonathan's cock acted like a piston powered by his intense lust, driving relentlessly in and out of Beatrice's overheated cunt. She cried over and over again as the waves of intense pleasure cascaded over her body in a long drawn out epiphany of unabrogated lust. And then it was Nan's turn.

Not one to be outdone by her sisters, Nan chose to be fucked in missionary style, gently pulling Jonathan down to the ground on top of her as she guided his erection into her waiting pussy. She closed her long, graceful legs around his upper torso and moaned with pleasure as his mammoth prick plunged into her.