The Good Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan kissed her mouth and face passionately while the other two sisters wasted no time in using their mouths and hands to play with his balls or lick his ass. He was so overcome with lust at that point that he ignored the screaming crowd around him that was cheering him on with one consistent and deafening roar. All that seemed to matter was Nan. She was his entire universe and he had become one with her. It must have been sexual Nirvana for both of them.

As Nan's cries of lust rose in volume with her impending orgasm, I saw Chari's hand move up and down in frenetic fashion on her own clitoris. It seemed as if she were trying to time her own release with Nan's. As she watched the lovers fuck she mimicked their own reactions, increasing or decreasing her tempo to coincide with theirs. And she was not alone. Ide and Juliette were also masturbating themselves, as were many other women. I found myself amongst them, my hand working feverishly to stimulate my genitals.

And then something very strange occurred—Astrid was on her knees in front of the two lovers and forcing Jonathan to kiss her! Nan was now on the point of orgasm and was literally unable to say or do anything except cum, while Jonathan was at a loss as to what to do. I knew he had enjoyed fucking Astrid and was not surprised when he began kissing the bratty blonde in lieu of Nan, but I could not help but feel that this intrusion was nothing more than a jealous ploy on Astrid's part. She couldn't abide the fact that these three women could in any way outshine her own lurid performance with the gorgeous doctor. Having to stand idly by as both Anna and then Beatrice fucked him, she could no longer tolerate being ignored and had to intrude herself upon the lovers. It was seen by the other women as simply an uncontrollably lustful exhibition, but I saw it as a spiteful attempt to detract from both Nan's and Jonathan's enjoyment of each other.

Despite her interference, Jonathan kissed Astrid passionately while continuing to fuck Nan. It seemed as if the entire valley was awash with lust. Even Tara, as old as she was, drew her legs together and moaned softly as she watched Nan reach orgasm. And a glorious orgasm it was.

Screaming his name at the top of her voice, the lovely triplet met each thrust of the doctor's penis with a powerful upward thrust of her lower body, her legs locked firmly in place around his neck.

"I'm going to cum!" Nan cried. "Oh, God!"

At that point she started to both laugh hysterically and curse at the same time. Her orgasm was intense, far more intense than those her two sisters had experienced, and I really thought she had gone mad from an overdose of pleasure. Astrid drew back to watch the expression on Nan's face, and did something quite unexpected: she kissed her. I was shocked.

Lovingly, ardently, and with ever so gentle and graceful a motion, Astrid brought her lips to Nan's face and smothered her with kisses even as Nan's superheated cunt exploded with multiple orgasms. Needless to say, I came there and then, as did Chari and probably every other woman watching. The air was wreaking with the scent of sex, pheromones, and unbridled lust.

Finally, after listening to Nan's wails for nearly three minutes, her orgasm was over. Jonathan stood up and then helped Nan to her feet. Astrid stood to one side, looking victorious in a play in which she had but a minor role. She caught me looking at her, and seeing the deprecating expression on my face, turned quickly away and made conversation with one of her friends. It was to Nan's credit that she completely ignored Astrid after that, and even Jonathan did his best to avoid talking to the jealous little guttersnipe.

The doctor's prick was still at full mast and the triplets knew just what to do to drain off all of his excess sperm. Not waiting upon ceremony, all three girls knelt down in front of his jutting cock and began sucking and tugging on it with great relish, laughing and joking with him as they coaxed and teased the huge monster prick, anxious to watch him cum.

"We love sucking on your cock, Jonathan!" Beatrice said playfully, as she joined Anna in doing a double blowjob on him. Nan licked his heavy nut sack and teased his balls with the tips of her fingers, smiling up at him every so often to gauge his reactions.

"I have to say," Jonathan said to her in reply, "that I have never have been involved in a threesome, let alone a threesome with such beautiful women!"

The sisters laughed and showed their appreciation by increasing their attentions to his turgid penis and swollen testicles. It soon became apparent that he was going to ejaculate soon.

"Cum on our faces!" Anna sang as she tugged viciously on his organ.

Beatrice positioned her face so that she was directly in front of Jonathan's prick, ready to take the first shot. "Make it a big one!" she cried.

With the entire audience cheering them on, the triplets brought Jonathan over the edge.

It was Anna's steady and powerful grip that provided the impetus by which his cock surrendered its vast reservoir of sperm. As she pulled up on him, I saw the tip of his prick expand and turn a deep purple color. Anna let her hand come to a stop at that moment and with only her thumb playing upon his frenulum, forced out a giant stream of semen that shot out in immense waves of white that sailed over the heads of the triplets and into the astonished crowd. Pointing his prick downward so that the three girls could capture his precious sperm, Jonathan screamed and let go with blast after blast of molten cum that splashed uncontrollably into the waiting mouths of the beautiful trio. Ropes of cum shot effortlessly into their faces, sullying their silken hair, messing up their delicate features, and bathing their necks and breasts with sticky cream. After the twelfth shot of sperm I lost count. Anna's hand was still jerking his penis even after her face had become unrecognizable in the aftermath of Jonathan's generous ablution. By the time he was finished, all three girls were awash in his sperm. The audience cheered wildly.

"That was so fucking great!" Chari said to me. "Your dad never came half as much!"

I somberly told her that I had never seen my father have an orgasm, to which she proudly replied: "Well, I did!"

"You never told me that!" I said taken aback. "When did you see him have an orgasm?"

She laughed. "Oh, Francesca! We all did at one time or another. Except for you of course."

With reluctance I had to accept the fact that being the only man in the village, it would have made sense that my father most likely did have sexual intercourse with most of the women, just as Jonathan was doing now. But I found the thought of it distasteful.

"I don't like to think of my father that way," I said, turning my attention back to the triplets who were now engaged in licking the sperm from each other's faces.

"I understand," Chari replied. "You were always such an idealist."

At my request Jonathan was allowed to rest for a half hour before continuing with the indoctrination. I didn't know how much longer he would last but it appeared that even after releasing so much sperm during his session with the triplets, he was showing signs of recovery.

"I think I can keep going," he told me proudly. "I don't know what's making it possible. I mean, a normal man can orgasm three or even four times without too much discomfort, but I'm not feeling any at all. Must be something in the food."

I don't know if he meant this in earnest or in jest, but I had no intention of dwelling on the subject.

"This is a religious ritual," I told him. "It's a time-honored tradition amongst my people to honor the goddess in this way. But if you wish to stop, then I will order it, despite what Tara may say."

"I appreciate that. Your mataji seems a bit intransigent to me."

"She is devoted to the old ways and doesn't mean to be stubborn. But you don't need to worry about her. She is not a cruel person."

"I'm glad to hear it," he replied with a smile. "But don't delude yourself. The first chance I get, I'm getting out of here."

"You're not going anywhere without your arctic gear," I reminded him. "And you'll never find it."

He stared at me pensively, as if he were going to say something, then thought the better of it and looked away.

In his stunning violet eyes I thought I saw a hint of melancholy, as if I my words had somehow betrayed a secret trust held between us. He knew that Tara would never listen to his pleas to release him. Maybe he thought his appeals would succeed with me, but if that was what he thought, he was hoping in vain. Even if he possessed the clothing and equipment, his chances of getting out of the valley alive were extremely slim. I would only be sentencing him to a slow and horrific death in the frozen waste of the Himalayan tundra. Now as he stood before me completely naked and resigned to his fate, I did indeed feel a bit sorry for him. But I quickly regained my composure and ordered the ceremony to proceed.

For the next four hours Jonathan made love to a succession of women in various and inventive ways. Some of the sisters who were knowledgeable in the ways of Tantric sex employed these methods during their lovemaking; some copulating with him two or three times and enjoying many satisfying orgasms. Jonathan learned how to control his ejaculations, waiting until he reached the moment when he could no longer contain himself, and then sending copious amounts of sperm flying high up into the air to the delight of everyone.

Chari, Ide, Astrid, and Juliette all fucked him more than once, and even Tara knelt before him and took a huge load of sperm into her mouth after Astrid's hand had provoked a furious release of semen. Sometimes Jonathan would shoot his hot cream deep inside a woman's cunt or ass, or sometimes he would ejaculate into their mouths or into the palms of their hands. His sperm found its way onto their buttocks, legs, feet, arms, hands, face, hair, and almost every part of the female anatomy. Those that did not care to engage in sex with him—and they were few indeed—acted as a cheering section for their more randy counterparts. And through it all he never wavered or refused anyone, whether he found that person unattractive or not. By the time his prick refused to respond to any further stimulation, he had had sex with almost half the population of Swarga Loka: two hundred women. He was so exhausted after his trials that had to be carried back to the vihara on a stretcher. His performance had been exemplary.

"He is a beautiful man," Tara said to Chari and me as we sat together under the shade of a cherry tree. "I enjoyed drinking his sperm very much. It tasted almost like the juice of a melon."

Chari laughed. "Well his balls did look like a pair of melons didn't they?"

Tara and I both agreed. "Yes," the old woman replied. "May the goddess and the Mandukya plant keep his precious balls swollen with gallons of juice!"

The three of us laughed gaily at the thought of Jonathan's bloated testicles in such a condition.

"I think it wise if we allow him to rest for a few days," I advised. "He was quite exhausted after the indoctrination."

"Agreed," Chari said. "He still has another two hundred women to please."

Tara chuckled. "Do you girls realize that he may have impregnated some of our sisters today?"

"Well, the way he was shooting off I'd say that's a fair guess," Chari said, laughing along with the old woman.

"And one of them may have been you my dear Chari."

"If the goddess wills it," Chari replied.

The old woman's eyes sparkled with newfound hope.

"The goddess has certainly blessed us with a fine specimen of a man. I hope you will partake of her gift soon, Francesca."

"I will, mataji, when I feel the time is right."

We sat talking until the sun began to dip in the sky. Tara made me understand that she was very pleased with Jonathan's performance. But more importantly, the goddess herself was pleased. How Tara knew that, I didn't know. But what I did know was that despite my great attraction to the man, I knew I would not be able to fulfill Tara's wish until I felt I was ready.

************

The following morning I arose later than usual, as most everyone else did considering the events of the day before, and after taking my bath and enjoying breakfast with Chari the two of us paid the doctor a visit. We found him dressed in his white cotton robe and sandals eating some eggs and cheese and conversing with some of the girls from the Christian section of the village.

When he saw Chari and I enter the monastery he rose from his chair and greeted us cordially.

"The girls brought me this food," he told us as we sat down at the table. "Would you like some?"

"No, thank you," I replied. "Chari and I have already eaten our breakfast."

I motioned for the party of girls to leave us, which they did reluctantly.

"They're very possessive of me it seems," he said watching them walk out the door.

"Almost every woman in this valley is possessive of you," Chari noted wryly.

Jonathan smiled. "Does that mean you as well?"

She smiled. "I said 'almost'."

He took a bite of cheese and let the matter drop.

"How are you feeling today?" I asked him.

"I feel fine considering what you vixens put my body through last night. How did you do it?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"Oh, come on, Francesca. Tell me the truth. You used some kind of potent aphrodisiac on me. I'm a doctor. I can tell when my body has been compromised."

Chari looked at me and quickly cast her eyes downward. "You might as well tell him," she said to me. "He's not stupid."

"No, I am not," Jonathan stated flatly. "You're putting it in my food aren't you?"

"Chari puts a small dose of the extract in your daily meals," I reluctantly admitted.

"An extract of what?"

"The Mandukya plant," I replied.

"I've never heard of it. It must be a plant specific to this part of the world."

"I wouldn't know about that," I said. "All I know is that it must be used very sparingly or it can make you sick."

Jonathan stared at me for a few moments and then spoke as if admonishing a child.

"You have no idea what the properties of this extract are, do you? And I'll guess that your esteemed Tara has even less of a clue."

"All I know is that my father used to get sick if he ingested too much at one time."

The doctor sat back in his chair and studied both our faces with growing concern.

"Sick? In what way? Describe the symptoms."

"It would give him headaches, nausea, and sometimes he'd run a fever. After a while we had to stop giving it to him altogether but he found a way to procure it for himself."

"Well that was very conscionable of you!" he said mockingly. "Did it ever occur to you that you may have been poisoning him all along? And that you are doing the same thing to me?"

"But he only got sick when he took too much of the extract," Chari explained.

"But you didn't stop to consider that it might not have been due to an overdose at all," the doctor countered. "His adverse reaction to the extract could have resulted from the slow build up of the drug in his body over time. It would poison his system due to the cumulative absorption of the drug in his blood. Did you always administer the extract to him or did he do it himself?"

"We had no need to. He liked taking it and he took it often."

Jonathan whistled through his teeth. "How often?"

"Several times a day I think," I said.

"Why did he do that if he knew it was making him ill?"

"I don't think he could stop himself after a while. He kind of became dependent on it."

"You mean addicted," Jonathan said. "It sounds to me like the extract acts like any other opioid drug in that it causes physical dependence. As time goes on you need more and more of the drug in order to feel the same euphoria you did when you first took it. He was killing himself by degrees. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I didn't know it was hurting him in that way," I said. "If I had known that I would have stopped him from taking it."

Jonathan laughed scornfully. "Fat chance! Do you know how hard it is to get a person off drugs once they've become dependent on them?"

"I know that he would get very angry whenever he started to run out of the extract."

"Of course he did. He needed his fix to make him feel good; to give him the stamina he needed to sexually satisfy hundreds of women. I understand how he must have felt. Even with the small dose you've given me, I can feel the drug working overtime to make me produce sperm at an incredible rate. I'm ready to have sexual intercourse with the other two hundred of you right now. Can you believe it? After what I went through yesterday you'd think I should be lying in a hospital bed!" He took a drink of water and then suddenly slammed the cup down on the table. "Damn it! What I wouldn't give for some medical equipment right now!"

"What kind of medical equipment?" I asked.

"Well, a microscope would be most helpful."

"Maybe we should show him, Francesca," Chari said.

"Show me what?" Jonathan asked.

"We have a room upstairs where we keep all the things our ancestors took with them. I think there's an old microscope up there too."

"Show me."

Chari and I led Jonathan up a flight of stairs that opened up into a large room filled with all kinds of paraphernalia that had been brought to Swarga Loka by a succession of visitors over the span of three centuries. I showed him where the microscope was and he took it in his hands and inspected it closely.

"This is not that old," he said looking into the eyepiece.

"My father brought it with him twenty years ago," I said. "He was a biologist."

He abruptly ceased his observation and turned to me.

"If he was a biologist, he surely must have known what the Mandukya plant was doing to him."

"Maybe he did," I replied. "All I know is that he loved my mother very much and had no desire to leave her."

"So he had two very compelling reasons to stay here—your mother and his addiction to the drug."

"I prefer to think that he stayed because he loved her."

"And you," Jonathan replied somberly as he continued to study the device. "I need a sample of the extract. Do you have any with you?"

Chari reached into her pocket and withdrew a small glass vial containing the whitish powder. I told her to give it to him.

"We put a small amount in your meals every day," I said feeling somewhat ashamed. "As I said, we had no idea it was harmful."

The doctor sighed as he took the vial from her and put it down on the table next to the microscope.

"I need to examine this extract. I need to know what its properties are and how it interacts with the human body."

"Take all the time you need," I replied. "Is there anything else we can do for you?"

"Well, the microscope itself seems to be in good working order. And a few of the slides are still intact. The only thing I'll need is some paper and a pencil."

"I'll have them brought to you shortly."

"Thank you," he said flashing a brilliant smile. "I'll let you know what I find."

"How long will it take?"

"Not long."

Chari and I decided to wait downstairs on the veranda where a small group of girls had already assembled, patiently waiting to see and talk to Jonathan. I had one of them bring some paper and a pencil—a commodity that was reserved for Tara and myself only—to the doctor and waited anxiously for the results. An hour later he came running out of the door in great haste, pencil and paper clutched in his hands.

"You told me the other day that your father died young, at age 42," he said to me. "Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"And what about the other men who lived here? You said that you had records going back to the early 18th century. Those books must contain information regarding every person's birth and death in the village."

1...34567...10