All Comments on 'The Good Place: Attempt #218'

by Zev95

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Loved this show since it first started, I knew I wasn't the only one who thought Tahani and Eleanor's relationship would be sexy. Would love to see more in the future! Maybe something involving Janet too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO FORKING AWESOME!!

Okay, so you shouldn't be allowed to say "cunt" and "cum", I'm guessing, but other than that, forking perfect. Tahani needs a good Schellstroping, that's obvious.

And Eleanor is SO gay (she's also hot for Vicki/Denise/"real Eleanor", who would be my vote to join these two), no matter how many guys she slitted it up with on Earth. To be honest, I'm rather surprised the show plays it as if she never even "messed around". But then, the show wrote off "Eleni" as just one of hundreds of attempts, nothing different than a Golden Retriever. (I was actually rather offended by that, tbh.)

Thank you for correcting their mistake. As Tahani's good friend Taylor sings, "this slope is treacherous, and I-I like it!" (How did Taylor let that sexy giraffe slip through her fingers, anyhow? It's not as if she doesn't like them tall, after all…)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a skillfully obnoxious portrayal of Tahani. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZev95@Zev95
If you enjoy reading my short fiction, imagine a whole book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQPQTPSS?ref_=cm_sw_r_apann_dp_C91SP5X4YH5DFD7MQHR2