The Good Place: Attempt #218

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooohhhhhhh..." Tahani gave a little moan of surrender, relaxing her thighs and voluntarily spreading her legs when the longed-for contact was finally made. Eleanor began to subtly tease the bursting little bud, seeming to sense in advance every gust and flurry of sensation fanning out from the magic source and skillfully varying the tempo of her fingerings to extract the utmost pleasure from each pulsing instant. Raising her head from Tahani's heaving breast, she gazed down with luridly sparkling eyes at the brunette's lovely young face now flushed and contorted with unsatiated passion.

"You like that, don't you, Tahani?" she hissed triumphantly. "You like me fingering your hot little clit. You like my hand in your sweet juicy cunt, don't you? It's better than doing it by yourself, isn't it?"

"Y-esssssss. Oh God... yes!" Tahani whimpered helplessly. "But it's wrong."

"You like it wrong!" Eleanor retorted thickly. "You've spent all your life being right and prim and proper, I bet the only way you can actually get off is doing something totally wrong. You need to shut the fork up, forget about doing the right thing, and let me fork your forking brain out."

"Stop saying fork," Tahani said, her voice weak as a kitten. "It's breaking the mood."

"Let me take off your sailor shorts, Village People," Eleanor urged wickedly. "So we'll both be naked."

When, after a moment's hesitation, Tahani docilely raised her buttocks from the bed, the other woman quickly pulled off the obstructing panties, feasting her eyes greedily on the voluptuous naked body beneath her. With a gluttonous little smack of her lips she sank her petite body down on top of Tahani, the small white cones of her breasts pressing nipple to nipple into the larger fuller ones. She forced her left hand down between their entangled golden and jet-black pussy hairs so that with her thumb she could titillate her own clitoris while her agile fingers swarmed into Tahani's wetly heated cunt... exploring... teasing... suddenly dipping into the spastically contracting vaginal canal. With her right hand she pulled the brunette's heavy-maned head toward her and began passionately kissing the smooth satiny skin of her neck and cheeks.

Tahani gasped and gave a low moan when she felt Eleanor's knowledgeable fingers penetrate her sex, then pull out with a lewd sucking sound, and pump back in again with blissful flickering pressures against the sensitive places inside her. Her responsive hips writhed with slavish abandonment and squirmed upward to capture more of the miraculously pleasurable hand. Her hands flew down to dig into the soft warm moons of Eleanor's ass-cheeks and pull them apart. Her right hand crept down the crevice between them, delayed at the tiny puckered hole of the anus by the memory of overhearing her good friend Lance's obscene command to 'stick your finger up my ass' on that yacht... before traveling on to the moist lips of the seductive woman's hot little cunt where their fingers briefly met, seeking each other's pleasure. They were joined in a perfect circle of eroticism.

When Eleanor suddenly kissed her full on the mouth, probing with her tongue between her desire-softened lips, Tahani found the strength to resist again momentarily, feeling somehow that the French kiss would seal some kind of weird unnatural love pact between them that went beyond the ecstatic sucking of her breasts and fondling of her genitals... that might result in her having to compliment Eleanor on her lacking style or accept her deficiencies in height and skin tone... but again she surrendered, feeling a new surge of delight as Eleanor's supple tongue slipped into her mouth and swirled around her own. She began to hungrily suck the darting wet organ, their two bodies fused together in a long mind-darkening kiss. God, she had never enjoyed a kiss so much, and every square inch of the surface of her naked young body was vibrantly aware of the lithe pleasure-giving creature on top of her.

After long minutes Eleanor finally raised her head and looked with passion-clouded eyes down at Tahani's lovely face. "Not that this is gonna be too hard, first base, but I'm going to make you come like you've never come before. Like you just saw some Balenciagas on sale. Like your teacup pig is getting along with your other teacup pig."

"Oh yes... yes," Tahani painted, gazing with trusting wonder up at the delicate oval of her companion's face. "I want you to, Eleanor, I want you to... make me cum!" The shamelessness of her own frank demand sent the blood racing through her eager body, and her head spun with a sense of new found freedom. God, at last she was going to cum with somebody else, with a sweet warm-blooded loving woman. It was so wonderful! Time had stopped for her with that long rapturous soul kiss and nothing mattered now except the fingers so skillfully drawing surge after surge of magic will-o-the-wisp fire up from the depth of her love-starved loins. She closed her eyes and abandoned herself completely.

"I'm going to suck your sweet little clit!" Eleanor whispered lewdly in her ear, tenderly nipping its lobe and spiraling her pointed tongue into the narrow canal.

Tahani's eyes flew open. "Oh no, please!" she pleaded, twisting her head away from the new weird feeling of the wet tongue revolving in her ear. "Just with your fingers, Eleanor. Please just do it to me with your fingers." The whole idea of mouth-to-genitals sex had profoundly disgusted her when she had read about it, as she had no idea where most people got their dentistry done and there were some real shysters in the industry... But now she had already let Eleanor go so far and her whole body felt like it was on fire, her breasts, her mouth, her womanhood. She didn't know whether she would have the will to resist. "Unless it's really important to you," she begged again faintly, though now she wasn't sure what for.

"Well, you can do it to me with your fingers if you're that selfish," Eleanor retorted. "But I want to feel your little clit throbbing in my mouth when I suck it. Besides, I've always wondered if a high-class boink like you squirts mimosas. Seemed like the next logical step after vajazzling."

With one supple motion she swung off Tahani's body and reversed her position on the bed so that her face was hovering directly over Tahani's wetly quivering pussy and her own burning cunt was pressed against the reluctant girl's shoulder. She began to plant hot lingering kisses on the naked flesh of Tahani's tummy and hips and thighs which were squeezed together again in a last effort of denial.

"Just... you haven't had any fillings, have you?" Tahani asked, quivering from her voice box to her curled toes.

"Do I look like I'm made out of money. Knock knock, T."

Tahani spread her thighs as little as possible, like she meant to ride a miniature unicorn instead of her usual one. Immediately Eleanor began to lick with strong lusty strokes, burrowing her quivering wet tongue over and into Tahani until she reached the pulsing little clitoral bud. An answering moan of yearning broke from deep in Tahani's throat, and her legs jerked spastically apart, opening the whole wide valley of her succulent young cunt to Eleanor's voraciously sucking mouth and darting tongue. The blonde woman passed her hands under Tahani's smooth rounded buttocks and gradually tugged her onto her side so that they were pressed breast to tummy against each other. Then she plunged her golden head into the dark exhilarating wilderness of the young brunette's genitals, closing her eyes and giving herself up completely to the delightful task of stimulus and gratification.

Alternately she sucked the swollen little clitoris, then swirled her tongue up into the slick velvety entrance of the eagerly dilating vagina. She could sense the storm brewing up there in the other woman's secret spaces, the gathering flood and the titanic upheaval soon to come. Feeling Tahani's heated, uneven breath on her pubic mound, she raised her leg and waited with a delicious longing for the first timid closing of hungry lips around her clitoris. She was sure she wouldn't have long to wait.

When Eleanor raised her leg and exposed her moistly glistening flesh in all its blushing splendor less than six inches from her face, Tahani felt a morbid fascination with intricate pink petal lips and slickly gleaming coral flesh of Eleanor's slit-with its hardened, pulsating clitoris and the sweet little mouth of the opening which seemed almost to be gasping for breath, its contractions were so rapid. The more she looked, the more beautiful it seemed, and the more she felt an urgent impulse to bury her head there and smear her face with the rich juices whose heady aroma was making her mind reel... that was what Eleanor was doing... doing to her... what she was letting her do...

Dazedly, as she sank deeper and deeper into the whirlpool of sensual abandon created by Eleanor's relentlessly sucking mouth, Tahani raised her head and looked down at the other woman's face obscenely buried between her legs and the mass of golden hair that fanned out over her thigh and tangled in with her black pubic hairs. The sheer lewd wantonness of the sight sent a jolt of re-doubled desire through her anguished nerve-ends, and she watched the nuzzling blonde head as if bewitched in a lecherous spell, feeling herself sucked deeper and deeper into the spinning vortex of forbidden pleasure with each new pressure of Eleanor's velvet wet mouth and tongue. Finally she could stand it no longer. With a low animal-like moan she lay back down, and pulled Eleanor's hotly trembling pussy down against her face, mouthing it almost savagely in her final surrender. God, it tasted so delicious! Eleanor tasted so delicious.

"Ooooohhhhh!" Eleanor cried in a muffled voice. "Oh God, Tahani, it feels so wonderful. Oooohhhhhh—that's it! Lick me. There! Oh yes... oh... oh... faster! Faster!"

Tahani locked her arms around her female ravisher's hips and sucked ardently, teasing the woman's quaking little clitoris just as Eleanor was doing to her own, drinking in her pungent juices with a desperate thirst acquired over the long lonely years. God, she was actually doing it! She was almost smothering in that valley of squirming pink flesh as she strove to spear her eager tongue farther up into Eleanor's honeyed sex, almost smothering and loving it, glorying in it! She was down at the very pit bottom of the vortex now, spinning with such dizzying speed her mind darkened and the walls of the room seemed to fly away. All sense of space vanished, and the dark deliciously churning crevice of Eleanor's pussy was all that was left. And then... miraculously... she felt herself cumming...

Desperately she seized Eleanor's engorged clitoris in her mouth and teeth, nipping it and flipping it wildly with her tongue in her efforts to bring the blonde woman to the same blinding climax that was boiling up inside her own shamelessly aroused body. Eleanor responded with a savage mewl and ground her lathered pussy fiercely down against Tahani's bruised lips in frantic pursuit of the longed-for release. The two women thrashed together in mad unison on the shaking bed for what was the longest moment in Tahani's life.

"Aaaaiiiieeee, I'm cumming. I... I... I'm cummmmiiinnggg!"

A barbaric wail broke from her throat and she was gone... tumbled head over heels in the turbulent sea of her orgasm, buffeted violently this way and that by the deep convulsive currents of rapture that flooded her body and mind.

"Ooooohhhhhhh, so... wonder... ful!" Seconds later she gasped in gratitude as she heard Eleanor's agonized groan above her and felt her soulmate's orgasm explode against her face. Eleanor's pelvis began a wild grinding down against her mouth and abruptly there came a heated flood of cum which she hungrily swallowed, continuing to lick and lave the other woman's wetly convulsing cunt just as Eleanor was doing to her until the last spasmodic little twitch dwindled into luxurious post-climactic calm. They lay there limp and satisfied, their faces cradled between each other's sheltering thighs, feeling a sweet lassitude of satisfaction...

"This must've been what it would've been like if I'd taken my good friend Charlize up on her offer," Tahani purred happily. "With her good friend Kristen..."

12