All Comments on 'The Great Outdoors'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 17 years ago
What was she trhinking?

Don't worry, I voted "5", though I would have voted 4.5 if there was such a vote. I could not understand Jane's easy slide into depravity, not that there is anything wrong with that. Using drink as a plot crutch just seemed too easy. Plus, though I did find the story d=stimulating, ultimately it was unfulfilling because I found the sex scenes choppy and undetailed, though plentiful and pleasantly perverse. Not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I Gave It A Zero

...because that's what it deserves.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 17 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed your story. It had a playful setup and then went on to what happened with a group of horny people who have been drinking. There is something about seeing another couple fucking that seems to pave the way for some sexual exhibitionism that might not normally occur.

I also though the emotional sensitivity the next morning was authentic and perfectly placed.

Thank you for the story.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 17 years ago
EVIL!

But I dug it.

It had some great. loving sex to kick it off. Add a little risk and exhibitionism to amp the tension back up, a lucky shot at the wife getting caught, add tequila, stir and enjoy...

Neither safe nor smart as a lifestyle (in this day and age), but as a story goes? Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Loved the theme and the story. Please write more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Would have been better with an extra couple instead of 2 guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot!

I thought it was great just as it was!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

your write great stories on my favorite subject, however would like you to add one more ingredient, black men with the wives.

ReadallaboutitReadallaboutitover 4 years ago
I loved it!!!

I would love a follow up to them meeting up again

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cucks and whores in the boonies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous