The Great Outdoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake took Cindy and rolled her onto her back on the blanket. He reached for her swimsuit bottoms and pulled them off her legs. She spread for him and he dove into her pussy with his mouth.

Mike and Ron got up and went to the blanket. Each of them pulled off their shorts to reveal hard cocks. Each got on opposite sides of Cindy. Cindy immediately grabbed both of their cocks. She turned her head and sucked Mike into her mouth while stroking Ron's cock.

Jane was now furiously stroking my cock as she watched the scene before her. She then suddenly unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. She slid in front of me and got on her knees. She sucked my cock into her mouth. I was only shortly concerned at where this was going when the tequila and the warmth of her mouth made me forget about it.

I watched Cindy stroking and sucking Mike and Ron as Jake sucked and licked at her pussy. She was switching back and forth between Mike and Ron giving equal time to both. Jake then climbed up her body and slid his cock into her.

Cindy said, "Yes Jake fuck me!"

Jane heard this, got off her knees, and released my cock. She stood in front of me with the firelight dancing off her beautiful body and pulled her shorts off. Her slick smooth pussy was glistening with moisture. She then reached for the bottom of her tank to and pulled it over her head. Her big full breasts flopped into sight as the shirt pulled across them.

She was gorgeous in the firelight naked. She turned and in reverse cowgirl reached between her legs and guided my hard cock to her pussy then sat down on me.

She was watching Jake fucking Cindy as she rode me.

Mike was getting his cock stroked as Cindy was now sucking Ron. Mike got up and came over to us. Jane was bouncing up and down on my cock as I watched Mike's cock bounce our direction. I knew what he had in mind but was too drunk to care.

Mike stood in front of Jane and then moved closer to her.

Jane to my amazement did nothing but look at his hard cock. I looked around her as I saw his cock enter her mouth. Jane had not touched it. She simply opened her mouth as in a drunken stupor and it was simply what she was supposed to do when a cock approached her mouth. Mike moved a little closer and was now rocking back and forth in her mouth. She kept bobbing up and down on my cock as she was also watching the scene with Ron, Jake, and Cindy.

I heard Jake groan and looked as he pulled out of Cindy and shot his load onto her belly. Ron was rocking back and forth, as he was also ready to explode. He groaned and shot his load into Cindy's mouth. Cindy gagged slightly but looked like she swallowed the entire load.

I turned back to my wife just as Mike grabbed the back of her head and was now fucking her mouth. Jane reached up to grab his cock. I am sure, so that he did not force it too far into her mouth and throat. I could hear her sucking on it now. I was ready to explode. The cum was rising from my balls and up the shaft then, "AAAAUUUUGH" I shot my load into Jane's slick tight pussy.

She stopped riding me and concentrated on sucking Mike's cock. She stayed sitting on my cock as she worked him in her mouth.

I glanced over to where Jake had pulled out of Cindy and Ron moved between her legs. Ron slid his cock into her and began pumping in and out of Jake's wife. Jake was now by Cindy and sucking on her nipple as he watched Ron fucking his wife.

Mike pulled Jane from my lap. He turned her around and bent her over the log that we were sitting on. My alcohol-numbed mind was thinking, "He is going to fuck my wife". He positioned himself behind her and then shoved his cock into her. Jane groaned, "OOOOOHHHHHH" as he entered her. I just watched as the firelight danced off Jane's beautiful body and Mike's wet slick cock as he plunged repeatedly into the pussy that I had just shot my load into, my wife's pussy.

I looked over my wife's back, saw Ron as he moaned a deep growl, and shot his load into Cindy.

Jake saw me looking and motioned for me to come over. I stood up on my wobbly legs and went over.

Jake said, "Your turn Paul. Cindy loves new cock."

I turned to look at Jane bent over the log and Mike who had now reached around her and had his hands full of Jane's large hanging tits. I turned back to Cindy who said, "Come here big boy and fuck my wet pussy. I got down on my knees between her legs. I leaned over her and slid my cock into her. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her.

I heard Jane moaning as she groaned, "OH FUCK" I knew this meant she was cumming. Mike moaned and pulled his cock from her and shot his load onto her back.

I continued to plunge in and out of Cindy.

I noticed that Jake and Ron were now gone and Mike was at Cindy's head and had his flaccid cock hanging at her mouth. She opened and sucked him into her mouth.

I glanced back over to Jane just as Jake hooked her legs over his shoulders and leaned forward. He had her bent nearly double as he slid his cock into her pussy. He had her bent so far back that her ass was off the blanket by the fire. Ron was by her head and she was stroking his cock bringing it back to life.

I had to watch Jane so I pulled out of Cindy and got her on all fours so that I had a better view of her. I then plunged back into her pussy. Mike positioned himself so he was at Cindy's face. She went right back to sucking his now hard cock.

Jane was moaning low guttural moans with each thrust of Jake's cock. She soon exclaimed, "OH FUCK!" and began writhing as much as she could under Jake. Jake groaned and shot his load into Jane's now soaked pussy.

Jake let her back down and Ron moved to fill his spot with his once again hard cock. He slid into her. It was getting harder and harder to watch as the fire was dying down.

I felt once again the cum exploding from my cock and this time it was into Cindy, Jake's wife.

In the glow of the embers on the fire, I could see that Ron was thrusting deep into her pussy and I could hear the slapping of his crotch each time he made contact with her groin. Jane was groaning with each thrust and had her legs wrapped around Ron's waist pulling him into her. She was spurring him with her heels prodding him on.

Cindy was through and I let my deflating cock fall from her pussy. Once it was out Cindy collapsed on the blanket face down and was out. The tequila and the sex had been all she needed for the night and passed out cold.

I went back to the log I had been sitting on and watched Ron fucking my wife. He had now bent forward and was sucking one of her nipples into his mouth as he was grinding his cock into her. Jane was writhing on the blanket under him trying to get as much friction as possible.

It was nearly pitch black out now so I got up and put a few more pieces of wood on the fire. The wood caught fire almost immediately and I could see Ron's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Her nipples were shiny from Ron's saliva on them.

Ron kept pounding into her as she glanced over in the newfound light and saw me watching. She motioned for me to come to her. I got on my knees next to her as she continued to thrust back into Ron's cock.

My cock was hard again from watching her fucking. She reached for my cock and pulled it to her mouth. I reached for her tit and pinched the nipple between my fingers. She groaned on my cock as she swirled her tongue around it.

Ron was a machine and I was beginning to think he was never going to cum.

Jane was stroking and sucking on my cock as I watched Ron continue to plunge into her. Jake had gone over to Cindy and was passed out next to her.

Jane pulled off my cock and moaned "OH FUCK!" which I knew meant she was going to cum again. She thrust into Ron as he threw his head back and finally shot his load into Jane.

Jane furiously stroked my cock and put it back into her mouth.

Ron pulled out of her and went to his back next to her.

I felt my orgasm coming again. Jane did something that surprised me. She just kept sucking and I shot a small load into her mouth.

I sat down on the blanket as Jane swallowed my load. I was recovering from my orgasm and noticed Ron had passed out on the blanket. Mike had passed out some time ago.

I glanced back at Jane. She had also passed out and was now sound asleep. The fire was nearly gone again.

I got up, picked Jane up, and carried her to our tent. I laid her down on our sleeping bag. I then got in next to her and zipped us in.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke to the sound of the chirping birds again. I had no idea what time it was. Jane was still asleep next to me. I slowly crawled out of the bag so I did not wake her. I stepped out the tent into the sunlight to find Cindy and Jake still naked on the blanket where they had passed out.

Mike was sitting by the stream and I did not see Ron.

I walked down to the stream and sat down next to Mike. He turned to me and said, "Good morning".

I responded, "Good morning".

Mike said, "What a night huh?"

I nodded yes.

He looked out at the stream and asked, "Have you and Jane ever done anything like that before?"

I stared out at the stream and replied, "No, never."

Mike asked, "Are you ok?"

I sat there for a second then said, "Just a little numb. Not sure what to think about it."

Ron was standing behind us and said, "Jake and Cindy simply think of it as just sex".

I turned and looked at him and said, "That is easier said than done after you have seen your wife with another man's cock in her pussy."

Jake walked up behind us. He said, "I could not help overhearing. Paul the first time is rough. Especially the next morning, believe me I know. The first time I saw Cindy fucking another man I was lost between jealousy and at the same time was extremely turned on. The next morning we talked about it and decided that we were both so turned on and so excited by the event that we had to try it again. I know Cindy loves me. The sex is simply that just sex. It has made Cindy and me much closer because of it."

Cindy was now up and walked naked to the stream. She was washing the dried cum from her body. Watching her splashing the water on her slim, petite body was making my cock chub up.

She walked from the water to where we were all sitting. She looked so sexy with the water dripping from her breasts. She looked at me and said, "You sir need to go into that tent and talk to your wife. I know what she is feeling. She is afraid that you no longer love her and you think of her as a slut. You do still love her don't you?"

I looked at her, "Yes very much. She is my whole life."

She looked me right in the eye and said, "Go tell her that".

I got up and went into the tent. Jane was awake and watched me as I came in. She had a scared look on her face as I sat down next to her.

She looked at me and started to cry, "I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me? I know I can't drink tequila and control myself and when Jake and Cindy started, I just got so horny. I had to have you right then. I was so horny fucking you that when one of the guys put his dick in my face I just opened my mouth." She was now sobbing, "It just got out of hand, and I could not stop".

I lay down next to her and held her head in my hands then pulled her to me and kissed her. I said, "Honey it is ok. I love you and nothing will ever change that."

She stopped sobbing and asked, "So you don't think I'm a slut and still want to be with me?"

I kissed her again and said, "Honey now that I have had time to rethink it, I was also horny and drunk, and quiet frankly I really enjoyed myself last night".

She kissed me this time. She wiped her eyes and snuggled up next to me. She could not help but notice that my cock was rock hard pressing against her. She reached for it and said, "You must have enjoyed it."

She reached inside my shorts and began pulling at my cock. She rolled me onto my back, unzipped me, and pulled my cock out. She slid down and sucked it into her mouth. I laid back and enjoyed the wonderful feeling of my cock in her warm mouth. She wrapped her hand around the base of it then looked up at me and said, "I loved the taste of your cum last night. I want you to cum in my mouth again."

I looked shocked I'm sure and asked, "Do you mean it?"

She growled sexily and replied, "Yes I mean it. I want you in my mouth."

She went back down on my cock and sucked it into her throat. I jerked as I felt my cock deeper in her mouth than ever before. She was stroking and sucking begging for me to cum in her mouth. The way she was working me over I lost the battle quickly and moaned then released a load of cum into her mouth. I watched as she swallowed it. She then rose off my cock and said, "You better get used to that because I love it".

I smiled and replied, "I definitely can get more of that and not complain."

She got up and headed out of the tent naked. I said, "Honey, they are still out there."

She turned and said, "I think they have already seen everything anyway and I need to wash off."

I followed her out of the tent. Cindy was there still naked and said smiling, "It sounds like everything with you guys is ok."

I said, "Yah, everything is ok."

I watched as Jane headed to the stream and walked in. She was even sexier than Cindy washing up. The water was splashing off her large chest and then dripping from her nipples. She splashed water onto her pussy and rubbed it washing off all of the dried cum from last night. The sunlight was causing her to glisten.

Mike said, "Damn Paul, I don't want to cause anymore problems but your wife is just super sexy and super fuckable".

I looked at Mike and replied, "I know, and, thank-you."

Jane walked out of the water as all of us watched her slim, sexy body dripping with water.

Jake then said, "Gang we better get on down the river and leave these two alone. We will not make it to our pick-up site by dark if we don't get going."

They gathered their things and loaded the canoe. Cindy put her thong back on and her tank top.

Cindy asked, "Are you guys ok?"

I looked at Jane as she looked at me and I replied, "Yah, we're better than ok."

Cindy hugged Jane and said, "Here is our number". Handing Jane a piece of paper. "If you guys want to get together sometime let us know. We float this river every third weekend of the month during the summer. I hope maybe we will see you again?"

Jane looked at me again and replied, "I think you just might." I nodded in the affirmative to her reply. Jane smiled at me and stood next to me. I put my arm around her still naked body as they got in the canoes and shoved off the bank.

We stood there and watched them float around the bend.

Jane turned to me and gave me a big hug. I could feel her tits pressed against the flesh of my abdomen. I put my arms around her and held her tight little ass in my hands. She raised her face to me and we kissed passionately and deeply. Our tongues were massaging each other and my cock was hard again.

Jane could feel it pressed against her stomach and moved her hand down to rub it through my shorts.

She said, "Damn Baby you are a horny, naughty boy this weekend. I bet you are thinking about me sucking your cock aren't you?"

I looked at her and said, "Actually no. I was thinking about fucking you right her in broad daylight."

She said growling, "OOOOOHHHHHH that is what I was thinking too".

She unzipped my pants, unbuttoned them, and let them fall to the ground. We were both standing there in the woods naked as she dropped down and sucked my cock into her mouth. I watched her as she stroked and sucked my cock between her lips. It felt wonderful but what I really wanted was to shove my cock into her tight little pussy.

I pulled her up to me and walked her to the blanket still on the ground. I got her on all fours and slapped her ass.

She turned and looked at me over her shoulder and asked, "What was that for?"

I said, "You were a naughty girl last night and needed a slap on the ass".

She mewed, "Do it again because I was a naughty girl."

I spanked her ass again as I slid my rock hard cock into her pussy. She groaned as she felt my cock penetrate deep into her.

I pulled out and plunged back in and slapped her ass again as I pressed my groin into her ass. I pulled out, watched my cock sliding out of her pussy, and then back in. It was so exciting watching my own cock wet with her juices.

I then really started to pound into her. After my morning blowjob, I was ready to ride.

All too soon I moaned, "Oh fuck Baby I'm cumming".

She pulled off my cock and quickly spun around and sucked my cock into her mouth. She stoked it twice and I shot my load into her mouth. She again swallowed it.

She lay down on the blanket and I laid next to her. She said, "I love you sweetheart!"

I replied, "I love you too baby."

Jane asked, "Are we going to come back next month?"

I said, "I think it would be fun to try again don't you?"

She looked at me and said, "Yes, but, as long as it does not cause problems between us".

I said, "Agreed".

I then said, "We better get packed and get out of here. We have a five mile hike back to the car."

Jane got up and pulled a tight pair of shorts on and a skimpy, tight tank top. I took the tent down and got everything packed.

The hike did not take too long and we got to the car just at dusk.

Once in the car I kissed Jane and said, "I have been thinking about this on the hike back and I think we should not wait a month. We should call Jake and Cindy and get together before then."

Jane smiled as I started the car and said, "Ok".

12