All Comments on 'The Gym'

by Daveindenver

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a correction...

She chose not to put on bed clothes but ripped hers and his off. Otherwise, I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really

Stupid husband. Dumb wife. Dangerous friend. Why should I care for these vacuous characters. If I was her I'd hire some thugs to either rape her husband and his idiot friend, or just shoot them both. As it was written it ultimately was consensual.

Oh by the way if she goes to the police, and every woman should, then when it's revealed that's it's her husband and his best friend, well she takes both of them to the cleaners in civil court and watches them go to jail and become Bubba's or LaBubba's best friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RAPE

All whores. love to be ass raped .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
eh

Woulda been better if it had been her husband. And the ending was weak. Good try for someone not interested in the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Weak ending

I agree, didn't like this Dave fella. I was hoping it would be her husband and she would get her own revenge.

But ultimately it's not your fault if it was someone else's fantasy. Other than the ending you have a clean writing style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaveindenver@Daveindenver
I started writing erotic literature after experiencing a vivid dream about a co-worker. I had been quite attracted to her, and as both of us were married and we lived in a rather conservative community, I did not act on that attraction. After dreaming of her, I wrote the exper...