All Comments on 'The Gym Receptionist'

by Roxy_Zal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category?

I'm sorry but where is the "Mature" in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not immature, but not mature

I think this was miscategorized. Erotic Couplings would have been better. But then, an erotic coupling is never a bad thing....

thunderkiss72thunderkiss72over 7 years ago
Mature???

If 23 is "mature" then we need a Fossil category for me...

Roxy_ZalRoxy_Zalover 7 years agoAuthor
Mistake

Hi all. I can see I made a mistake in the categorization and I apologize. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm sorry!

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Believable?

Are young women really that sure of themselves now to keep hitting on an aloof guy? Seems more a man's fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely not in the "mature" category

And even for the young studs of the world after cumming hard in her mouth, there is little probability that he'd be hard enough to immediately get his cock thru her tight sphincter. Definitely fantasy.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
I liked it.

However, I think it would have been more interesting as a truly "Mature" story. Tom could be perhaps be 43, instead of 23, and just moved to a new city to start a new job, after being downsized out of his last one. So, he's on a bit of a downer. In rebuilding his life and starting over, he decides to get back in shape by joining a gym, where he is astounded to find himself the object of a late-teen seductress' desires. I could see that continuing for several chapters.

Much better than having Brianna make it with a guy just a few years older than herself.

Of course, that's probably because I'm of the "Mature" category, myself.

And if not that, never a "Fossil", but more like from "the Age of Legends". ;-)

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Disappointed

The story was great until you got to the anal part. That turned me off. Some folks like it, I really enjoy other openings too much to go there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boy!

You really need to work on your writing...

Midways through the workout...

how good of shape...

"Will you help me do a few more she asked?"

Etc.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 7 years ago
Loved it!

I have to agree with the comments about needing some editing and the comment that this isn't really 'mature' but I don't care. It was hot and steamy and dirty.

I am a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

It's been covered, but the writing should be edited. Having said that, there are stories with WAY worse grammar on this site. I can't even finish those stories because the writing is so bad. I enjoyed this story, though. Maybe you could think about writing a sequel with vaginal sex instead of anal?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous