All Comments on 'The Gynecomastia Kid Ch. 02'

by Johnboy9

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plagiarism is stealing, John.

[ Bob kept his strong grip tight around my small waist as he pulled out slightly before shoving in almost all of his huge cock into his mother's pussy. "Fuck kid, you're so tight!" he said as he pulled back out and slammed back in." ]

What happened, bud? Because I was only half paying attention but I'm pretty sure Nikki isn't Bob's mother.

I can only assume you copied this scene out of another story and just changed all the names and pronouns. Well, ya missed one. Consider yourself expelled for academic dishonesty. We don't tolerate cheaters here -- unless you're talking about the 'Loving Wives' kind.

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry, my mistake

It was sort of plagiarism – I copied a scene from a partly written story I figured I’d never finish. It seemed a better fit here but as you say I forgot to change around the pronouns and other words. Really sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Proof read

Hello Johnboy9, first let me say I love the story and like where you are heading with it. Kudos for that, but I also have to say that I wish you would proof read the chapter before posting as there are a few mistakes that throw the reader off, although I do see that you have addressed some of them with another poster. Can't wait for the next chapter, thank you for continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun Read

What a fun read - thanks. Grew up in NYC and while never continually rubbed on a crowded subway, lots of cock and breast touches. My imagination's running wild right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bob is boring

Andre and Nikki had that good slow burning chemistry. This strip club plot should have been a new different story rather than a derailment of the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

any chance you’re planning more chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous