The Gypsy's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart handed the towel over to Stephanie and sat back down on the couch, he was still naked from the waist down. Stuart looked up at the ceiling and again started thinking about the gypsy woman. "I hope she calls me about that broken item. GOD WHY CAN'T I STOP OBSESSING OVER THAT WOMAN!" He thought to himself, now clearly frustrated with the intrusive and persistent thoughts.

Suddenly Stuart felt Stephanie's tongue licking at his asshole again. He looked down, Stephanie was furiously masturbating herself on her knees while desperately trying to get at Stuart with her tongue again. Stuart spread his legs and made it easier for his suddenly sexually insatiable girlfriend to lick him. Stuart noticed there was still a considerable amount of his semen still dripping off of Stephanie's face. Stephanie moaned and licked with great passion while Stuart continued to fantasize about his new gypsy love. Stephanie would eventually have what seemed like an earth shattering orgasm, she screamed so loud that the neighbors definitely heard her and her whole body shook as she was having a seizure. After her long intense orgasm, she fell asleep on the floor right at Stuart's feet. Stuart went to bed that night trying his best and failing to get the gypsy girl out of his head.

***

Nuri woke up early the next morning. She looked around the hotel room she was staying in, there was nothing to eat and she had no money. "I'll call that douchebag with the girlfriend that broke that glassware and over charge the fuck out of him," Nuri said to herself as she dialed the number from Stuart's business card.

It was only one ring before Stuart answered, "Is this the lady from the flea market?" Stuart said before Nuri was able to talk.

"Ummm, yeah it is," Nuri said surprised by the enthusiasm in Stuart's voice.

"Great! I need to see you, I must see you!" Nuri's mind raced, she could not reply.

"Ever since I saw you yesterday, I felt the need to see you again, please let me see you?" Stuart pleaded, he was unbelievably desperate.

Nuri was frozen, she couldn't believe it. She thought to herself frantically, "FUCK! The curse it worked! What the hell do I do now?"

12