The Halloween Dangler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were cheers and hoots from the crowd. The noise was huge. I bucked and struggled. I felt a fuck'n hand around my dick. Another hand was holding my bloody balls. I continued to try to escape. I think I heard Emma say, "Go for it." and one of the hands started to stroke. I continued to buck. The hand had a firm grip. I could hear the hubbub of the bloody crowd's excitement. I thought I heard Christie.

"Go for it!" she was shouting. It had to be Christie. I guess she wasn't being exposed. Bloody bitch. I was bloody angry. I tried to roll but couldn't. There was laughter. Lots of laughter. I'm sure I heard Christie among all the others. Everyone was probably watching. More than a hundred people were there. I was so fuck'n embarrassed. I struggled and the hand on my dick kept stroking. The shock of it was huge. I was still for a moment, trying to work out what was going on. The hand maintained its rhythm.

"Milk him," some one yelled and others yelled too. "Milk him!" I heard Christie say it too. And there was the betrayal of my body, I felt my dick getting bloody hard. There were flashes of light. The cameras were out and busy. I tried to get them off me. The hand continued, long, firm strokes. I was angry. So bloody angry. "Milk him!" It was Christie and I heard her giggle.

When was this going to stop! The noise around me was huge. A chant began, "Milk him! Milk him..." My dick was getting harder. I tried to control it but the more I tried the worse it seemed to get. I tried to shake them off by bucking my hips. I could barely move. Some one was fondling my balls. What to do. I had to do some thing.

Suddenly I felt the imminence, my dick getting harder and then I was ejaculating, the squirts up my body, over the people holding me down. People were cheering, clapping, Christie's voice joined them, cheering, as gob after gob was sprayed over me, and them. Fuck 'em all.

When it finished there was silence, some one rubbed it in. Some one else was holding my dick for every one to see. At once those holding me down let go and moved away. I looked.

Mrs. Bowsmith was the one. She'd done the "milking". I could see my "milk" over her hands and grinning face. She was licking her hands. I saw Angie and Emma and some other woman I didn't know, all grinning. Christie was laughing. The candelabrum was there too, arms folded across their chests looking down at me. I got up, swung a punch, two fuck'n punches, three and kept walking. I knew I could only lose if I stayed. The first punches connected but soon every one knew to give me space.

I kept walking, jumped the fence and went to my car. I always kept a spare key under it, I grabbed it, opened the door, got in and took off. I shouldn't have been driving, I was so bloody angry. I was glad I'd left Christie there. I didn't want her back. Silly bitch. I wouldn't have minded my clothes. On my way home I noticed some one had written" Milked" over my abdomen. I was agitated for the rest of the day. I didn't sleep well that night.

Next day I went to work. The boss invited me into his office for a word. He sacked me on the spot after throwing a picture of me taken at the bloody party on his desk. I was shocked, angry and hurt. He didn't bother to ask me what had happened. I had no income and no savings. Life with Christie had been expensive. Bloody bitch.

I went home. The farm was going to take another two years to be economic. I collected up all the bowls of water she'd left out for Tiddlypoo and put the bloody shovel where it should have been- accessible for use. The only one who loved me was Tiddlypoo, she rubbed her self against my legs and walked around me. The phone rang a few times. It had to be Christie. I didn't answer it. She knew better than to turn up. I went round the place gathering her stuff and tossed it into the shed.

Three days after I was sacked Christie turned up with a friend. I told her to get her stuff out of the shed and to bugger off as I climbed onto the tractor and started it up. She stood, started to ask that she come back and watched as I drove off to do battle ripping up bloody rabbit warrens. I had priorities and she wasn't one any more. The bitch didn't even try to apologise. Tiddlypoo stayed. She wasn't wanted, but I thought a name change would help and she could stay.

I went to see a lawyer. He gave me a schedule of fees and I couldn't make first base. He told me I had time and could sue later. He thought my chances were good but pointed out that as I was on my own at the party I probably would be in court too. He said it could be difficult proving my allegations.

Five days later I saw two cars coming up my drive. A Mercedes, late model and expensive and a Toyota I thought I recognised, but couldn't remember who owned it. I was on the bloody tractor still ripping rabbit burrows. I lifted the ripper out of the ground and drove up to see who it was.

When Angie got out of the Toyota I was bloody surprised and not at all happy. I raised the bucket on the tractor and speeded up. Angie made a dash to get out of the way just in time. I'd never crashed a vehicle before but it was bloody satisfying. It was loud as the bucket hit the car and took out the grill. Steam poured out of the engine compartment and the car appeared to be a foot shorter. I raised the bucket and dropped it on the car's roof, then drove round to the side of the car, put the bucket under it and raised it as I drove forward. The car was on its roof very quickly and that's where it stayed. Angie was yelling at me, telling me I was an idiot. May be so, but I'd earned the right to be an idiot. At least I had some satisfaction. She was taking pictures. Who ever was in the Merc. was very wise, they started it, drove it back along the drive and stopped when they were off my property.

Angie asked me to listen to her. She apologised for her behaviour on Halloween.

"I should bloody well think so," I told her. Then she said she wanted to explain. Bloody Codgette was winding her way around Angie's legs.

"Is this Tiddlypoo?" she asked.

"She was Tiddlypoo but she didn't like her name either. Now she's Codgette. She's old, not a codger because she's a lady. At the moment she's the only cobber I've got. You know I lost my job because of you."

"Yeah. I'm very sorry", she told me. "Wasn't much of a job though really. Like being a chicken wire weaver, a most unpleasant job better done by a machine."

"It paid the bloody bills."

"Not as well as other jobs could though,"

"Ha! What other jobs! There are no other jobs around here."

"There's one."

"What's that!" I was short on trust, not to mention temper.

"See that car there," she said, "The guy in that was here to offer you a job. A very high paying job. You'd need training but that's not so difficult. I can help with that. He'd also give you a loan so you can pay your bills before you start. Interest free. If you can avoid taking out a loan it would be better though."

"What's in it for you?" I asked.

"A spotter's fee, ten grand minimum- depends on how far you go."

"Ten grand? Really? Ten grand?" So much money.

"I had to work for it."

"How?

"The Halloween Party. It was all for you. We had to get you wrestling. We knew you wouldn't volunteer so we had to figure out a way to do it."

I had no idea what to say.

"The owner was there for your audition."

"I didn't see him."

"Yes you did, and he saw you."

"I don't remember."

"Do you remember holding a guy by the ankles with his head in the pool?"

"Yeah, I do," and I started to laugh. Then I thought a bit more and stopped laughing. I was thinking. "Was that him," I asked.

"You remember asking me what dangles?"

"Yeah... The owner."

"I was going to say money. Did you wonder why you didn't know any one there?"

"Yeah."

"They were all from the wrestling community. They think that for some one to know so little and do so well you have a huge future in wrestling. If you want it."

"Did Christie know about it?"

"Course not. Give me credit for some intelligence. She can't keep secrets. She still knows nothing and hasn't left the party yet. She's still there. We're trying to find her some where to live."

"Mm."

"The owner thinks you're a good prospect too. He likes your integrity. He loves your intelligence. He's excited by your strength and agility. He wants you wrestling. He's also said he's never been involved with a more complicated audition." She laughed a little. "They keep talking about the Snake Cracker and the dangles hold. I'd like to teach you about wrestling before you go to the gym though."

"Yeah?"

"You know, at the gym, some want to call you "The Bull Dropper". Christie's been coming to the gym with me and she gets a lot of mileage from talking about you. They're fascinated. She told us how you reach under them, grab their legs and push them over with your shoulder. So funny."

"I never enjoyed doing it. It's dangerous. The bloody bull was always coming into the house yard and he charged Christie a few times. He didn't like being dropped so he learned to stay out of the house yard."

"What happened when he charged?"

"I had to grab him by the horns and twist his head. He ran to where ever his head was pointing. Being angry, because I had him again, he wouldn't stop. Christie kept leaving the bloody gate open. It was easier to teach the bloody bull." She was laughing.

"We've got a huge portfolio on you, thanks to Christie. The publicity it could generate is enormous." I found it difficult to believe. "I've got to go. Keep the car. I was going to get the timing belt done and the cost of that was about the same as the car was worth. It just adds to your portfolio."

"Yeah, okay." As she was walking away she said she'd call, day after tomorrow. I watched her run the drive to the waiting Mercedes.

I'd had some respect for Angie for a long time. She'd never had it easy and had a determination to do well. I knew of her and her family and didn't like all of what I'd heard. They were rough and tough. Emma and Mrs. Bowsmith were similar. In spite of her impoverished circumstances as a child and the lack of education, Angie had done reasonably well. It wasn't a surprise in the community when Angie, Emma and Mrs Bowsmith escaped their families and found a house to share.

The next day I thought about it. She hadn't exactly offered me a job in wrestling but I assumed she wanted to. I thought about my finances. They were non existent with a few bills unpaid and a few big ones to come. If I wasn't careful I could be in real trouble. I didn't like the idea of wrestling. As I told her, I don't like violence. She explained it as a game and if a person uses the holds and learns to get out of them it becomes a wonderful sport. I had my doubts but I'd listen.

I didn't do much for the rest of that day or the day after. I pushed Angie's car to the scrap metal pile and finished ripping the rabbit burrows. I walked around the farm looking at the bloody work to be done. Most of it required expenditure. Codgette kept winding her self around my legs. I didn't trust Angie entirely and decided if she wrote her promises down and signed it I'd be happier.

I was expecting a phone call. It was a surprise to see a car coming up my drive. Angie got out. She had a folder in her hand.

"Good to see you've finished the tractor work," she said and laughed. "It was more entertaining than Halloween." She handed me the folder. "Rules of wrestling, schedule of pay- you get a standard fee and a percentage of the takings. It's the takings you should be interested in. They add up. We need more publicity stuff though. We want footage of you cracking a snake, if that's possible. Have you still got the bull?"

"Yeah, Ebeneezer is in the back paddock."

"You certainly pick funny names," she told me.

Ebeneezer Screws isn't a funny name, it's as serious as he is." She thought it was funny.

"I don't want to do any thing to him there, only in the home paddock."

"Let's open the gates."

"I'd prefer not to, he's innocent and doesn't deserve being threatened. There must be other ways to get what you want." We walked to the back paddock. There Ebeneezer stood in all his majesty. He was massive. Angie stayed close to me and commented that he had big horns.

"All the better to steer him with," I told her.

"He's not a steer though."

"Nah, he's all intact."

"I can see that. His testicles are enormous."

"Yep. Enough to make a man envious."

She took photos and we walked back to the house. I showed her around. She loved the fern house and lay down on the baby's tears that grew on the floor so lush. She looked beautiful and I took a pic on her camera for her. The hanging baskets were a picture too, I had a wall of them and she used them as a back drop. She asked where I kept the shovel and I took her to it. She suggested I put it away while she was there. I looked at her and told her it was staying. Codgette came and started winding round our legs so I picked her up and gave her a pat as I carried her around. She took some more pics saying I could call my self "Pussy Lover" too. I ignored it. We went inside and had coffee. I showed her through the house. She thought the sun room would make an excellent wrestling practice room.

"People are saying now you should be the Bull Dropper. It's kind of decided. What we can get the best publicity for is what you should be. I need footage." She commented about the pictures on the walls, she liked them. In the bedroom she recognised Christie in one of them, naked with her back exposed looking over her shoulder.

"You did that?"

"Yeah, I like art."

"I like your art." She was wise enough not to ask if Christie was coming back. Every so often she took a pic of me holding the cat. With coffee done she started clearing the sun room. Then she went to her car and started bringing back jigsaw mats. She covered the floor with them.

Angie didn't go home that day. She followed me around with the farm routine taking pictures, feeding the chooks, checking the water for the cows and sheep. One of the sheep was fly struck so I got the hand shears from the ute and trimmed the wool away while she watched, retched and photographed. We checked the wheat, saw the kangaroos had been in and lay a lot down so we found the part of the fence they were coming through and put some new wire in.

After a shower I cooked, we ate and she said she liked it. Bloody rabbit. We washed up. She took my hand, led me to the sun room and said she'd start to give me the lessons she'd got. I was surprised when she stripped off with no inhibitions. I threw my clothes beside hers against the wall, on the floor. She told me not to worry. She did most of her wrestling naked but I could choose. I had no swim suit and didn't want to be the prude.

"You know, gym is ancient Greek. It means naked," she told me. "The ancient Greeks wrestled naked at the Olympics. It was like a meat market where men picked up men. The better a man did in his event the better the quality of man who'd possibly choose him. They liked the athletes with small, proportionate penises. The athletes liked the men with large wallets. Women were excluded."

"Some traditions continue. At the gym most of us wrestle naked. It can be a meat market still. The better you do the more popular you become and the more rewarding the matches are. Always remember to be humble and polite. In publicity this may not be good but in the gym and around colleagues it is. In the ring follow the rules." Then she showed me a hold. She showed me three all together. It felt strange, her naked skin against mine. After we did exercises on the floor, she said would help me with agility.

It was time for bed. We didn't bother to dress. It hadn't occurred to me Angie would be staying over night. I showed her the guest room. The bed in it needed blankets, I got them for her and together we made the bed. I got her a towel and told her she can use the shampoo and stuff in the bathroom.

"Only have shampoo," I told her, "I normally don't like sham things but have been too lazy to get real poo from the sheep yards." She giggled and thanked me for my laziness. I was tired and went to bed. It didn't take long and I was asleep.

In the morning I was up first and cooked bacon and eggs. She joined me, commenting that the smell was divine. As we ate she said she had to go for an afternoon appointment and perhaps we could have wrestling practice before she went. We did the dishes and went to do the practice. Again she stripped off and I followed her lead. She asked that I show her the holds I learnt yesterday. She tidied up one for me and we moved on to another three. There was some thing compelling about it, the skin to skin contact was certainly a part of it but the simplicity and practicality of the holds was amazing. We dressed and she went to her appointment while I went round the sheep checking for fly strike.

When I checked the wheat crop I saw the kangaroos had got in again and decided to put a new strand of wire on top of the fence. It took a while. I'd just finished when I looked around and saw a kangaroo hopping around in the crop. Obviously, when I repaired the fence yesterday I'd shut him in. Sneaky bugger.

I saw Angie coming up the drive so I went to get her. It would be better if she would help. I went, greeted her and asked. She was enthusiastic. I told her I only wanted to hunt him out through the gate and if she were with me he would have more incentive to go to the gate and not trample the crop. I opened it and we walked around so we were behind him.

I explained how a roo can be very dangerous, they hold a person by the shoulders, go back on their tail and rip a toenail down a person's belly. "It's not pleasant poking your guts back in," I assured her. We took it slow and the roo was sufficiently confident not to panic but he moved to maintain a distance. When he went through the gate I shut it. Angie was excited that it went so well.

Then we went to see Ebeneezer and Angie was still impressed. by his testicles.. He stood and calmly watched us. He figured he was safe there.

We went back to the house. I collected the eggs and Angie went and changed out of her good clothes. She gave me a couple of straw brooms left over from Halloween. "Stupid things to carry around, really inconvenient," she said and slid the handle of one through the crutch of her panties like they did on the day. She thought it was very funny and we both laughed, particularly when the weight of it slid her panties down. She kicked them to the verandah and put the brooms against the wall. Then she stopped, I could see her thinking.

"You know, I didn't get any photos of me dressed for Halloween. I should have, they'd be great publicity. I could be the Wrestling Witch." I laughed, thinking it was weird any one would want to be a witch.

I started the evening meal. Angie watched and then ate with me. Bloody rabbit again.

With the washing up done we went to the sun room and I learnt three more holds after showing her the ones I'd already learnt. As was becoming usual we were both naked. It was strange for me, watching Angie's breasts move, they were very mobile the way they shook and bounced.

I'd never known a woman to be so relaxed about breast movement, they all seemed to have a dedication to restricting the movement with extra duty bras and restriction of their movement. I'd always thought that strange. We did our exercises and then shared coffee.

Angie said it probably wasn't good to be drinking coffee before bed. She did seem a little hyperactive as she wriggled in the chair. We finished the coffee and went to bed. I was tired but couldn't seem to settle. I went through the things to do tomorrow. I wanted to tar the trailer so it wouldn't rust any more than it has. Angie had another appointment. She didn't talk about it but it was her business and nothing to do with me.