The Halloween Dangler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the dunny, not thinking very much and didn't see her at first. I almost piddled in her lap. She pushed me away as she laughed. One of her knees went up and out and the inside pink was exposed. The intimacy of it was unexpected.

"Don't point that thing at me," she said. I was quickly awake, highly embarrassed and apologised as best I could. She told me not to worry. There was a moment of silence, I heard her begin to pee and realised I hadn't moved away. I began another lot of apologies as I got out of the bathroom and she laughed, I thought she might fall off the dunny she was laughing so much. I felt more than a little ridiculous as I went to the sofa to sit and wait.

I heard the dunny flush and soon after she came to sit on the sofa with me. It seemed odd sitting with her, both of us naked. She absently ran her finger over a nipple and watched as I went to pee.

When I returned she was still there, her bum near the edge of the chair with her knees up and spread to be comfortable. She said it was impossible to sleep and I agreed. She asked about my former wife and I explained she was a p.f.m. and seeing her confusion explained she was a pay for me and she did nothing but want and whinge. She smiled with recognition. I asked about her marriage and she said it was similar but he was violent in asserting his demands. Good things gone we agreed. She placed a hand between her legs.

I asked if she had a wrestling name and she told me it's Fantasy Girl. She was thinking of changing it. Some thing with a little more bite would be better but as yet she wasn't good enough to have a huge name. Being too much of a target wouldn't be good, at least, not yet. She wanted to develop into a quality wrestler who could command higher pay.

I watched as her fingers stroked her folds. She looked at me and said she needed a shave, the stubble was becoming prickly. She asked how likely it was that we'd see a snake. A video of me cracking one would be good. It was late. We started yawning and taking the cue went to bed. As I settled to sleep I thought about how much more comfortable we were becoming with each other.

I was shown three more holds after going through the ones I'd already been taught after breakfast. They were becoming increasingly complex. After, she went for her appointment and I started the farm chores. The addition to the fence seemed to be working which was pleasing. When she returned I showed her the hay bales I had to pick up and get into the stack. She seemed tired but wanted to help with the farm. It was a beautiful day. We did the round checking the sheep and cattle with a special look at Ebeneezer. On the way back to the house she asked if I'd mind taking pictures of her.

She went to dress up. An hour later she emerged from her room with her body painted black and in black clothes as at her bloody Halloween party. She struck a lot of poses with and without a broom and I clicked them. She slid the handle of the broom into her panties and I photographed that, and more pics when her panties fell down with the broom. I wondered if she wanted her vulva so well displayed. I guess it's people who are weird about it, sheep and cows don't care who looks.

I found an old oil drum and lit a fire under it so she could look like she was cooking at the cauldron. We went to the swing and she sat on it with the broom poking out and we took more. She took off her panties and as she worked the swing her skirt flew back and I took more photos of her. She was excited. After she changed her shirt and skirt we repeated the photos with her headlights and tail lights showing. She had trouble with looking wicked, though she had a wicked smile for most of the time.

When the photo shoot was done she went inside and put them on her computer. She manipulated the pictures of her on the swing so the swing was removed and she actually appeared to be flying through the air on the broom. I thought it was funny and it looked great. The pictures where she'd removed her panties were adventurous with only the broom handle protecting her modesty. She was thrilled with the results and skipped to the shower to wash the paint off while I cooked the evening meal. After, we had our usual wrestling practice, she taught me three more holds and told me we'd be wrestling tomorrow. The rule was that I use speed and agility and not my strength so it would make us even.

"They were very good pictures you took," she complimented.

"It's the model, not the photographer," I told her. Then she asked if I would take more and I told her it was easy to click a button. She presented herself for pictures dressed in an over sized men's white shirt. Only one button kept it together. As she walked around she struck poses and I clicked the camera. I got low on the floor to make her look bigger and realised the shirt wasn't as long as I thought it would be. She walked on hands and knees and looking down the front of her shirt I could see her breasts hanging, swinging. When she turned I could see her breasts from the bottom of her shirt, and between her legs was all on show.

She tried many sitting postures, when her knee was raised to be under her chin a lot of skin was visible. She sat with both knees up, then dropped her knees. The line of her sex was unmistakable and slowly, her sex was revealed. She looked and saw her labia weren't symmetrical and corrected it, then stretched again. When she saw her labia had refused to remain symmetrical she asked me to correct it when she was in the pose again. With some hesitation I soothed it down with a finger. I felt a bit bloody ridiculous but decided I'd do my best with what she wanted.

She lay with her legs wide open and asked that I make sure her fingers and sex were placed symmetrically as she pulled herself open. I made the adjustments and took pics of her and close ups as she wanted. She added her thumbs to the action, they pulled her hood up and she asked whether her clit was fully exposed. She asked me to rub it for her to make it stand as large as possible. When I hesitated she said it won't bite. I rubbed it gently and felt it get firmer. I wondered how a professional would deal with it.

Then she asked me to "put a finger inside and open it up some more, there's no teeth." Bloody hell, what should I do? She was very wet and I massaged her hole to make it bigger. She left for a moment and returned with a plastic snake. We took a series of pictures showing the snake approaching and entering her. We cut the snake so we could have a picture with its tail hanging out. Then we reversed the snake so its head would be looking out. She loved it.

She left again and returned with strawberries, cream and sugar. As artfully as I could I sprinkled the sugar over her back and placed strawberries and cream among it. The sugar reflected the light and made it look very exotic. We removed them when we had the pics and I washed her quickly. She flipped over and we put them on her stomach. With more pics done we moved them to her breasts and took more. Finally we put pillows under her bum and placed the sugar, cream and strawberries over and around her sex. We repeated the pics with a parfait spoon lying over the cream.

When the photographic use of the strawberries was exhausted we ate them, dabbing the strawberries in the sugar and cream as we fed each other with them. She said it was a pity the cream was cool because it probably made her pussy contract a little. With all the strawberries eaten I cleaned her up.

She went to her room again and returned with a toy walrus and a thing to blow bubbles. She wanted her pussy as big as she could get it, accommodating she said. It was my job to massage it into juicy fullness and she directed my massaging fingers to where they were needed. I tickled her clit, massaged her labia and hood, put my fingers inside her and rubbed her g spot. She was quivering when she said I'd done enough.

Then I put the walrus inside her so its head was looking out. Around the walrus I blew bubbles that gave the impression of sea spray or some thing mystical. When we'd exhausted the walrus in his garden theme I blew more bubbles so they went all over her body and took pictures. I had to replenish the bubbles often because they quickly burst but often the surprise of what remained for a picture was good.

Angie spent a long time with the pictures on the computer. I wondered what the pics were for and was pleased it was all done. I hoped she wouldn't ask for more, I found it embarrassing. She filed them into folders and manipulated some to get rid of things she didn't like while I supplied the tea and biscuits. She put her favourites into a separate folder that was already densely populated with pictures. I got bored and went to bed. I had a feeling she preferred to be on her own. I'd planned a big day for tomorrow.

In the morning I got breakfast and we did wrestling practice. After, Angie followed me with the camera as usual. Codgette was winding herself around my legs. I was gathering the carob seedlings to be planted. If I left it too much longer I'd have a problem with the roots winding round in the pots. It was a pain pulling the pots out to throw into the back of the ute. I was getting into the swing of it when some thing moved. I didn't worry too much. Suddenly it moved again and I saw it. God, they make me jump around.

I yelled "Snake!" kicked Codgette away, grabbed it by the tail and pulled it out as fast as I could. Then I snapped my wrist and had him coming forwards. I heard the noise of tearing flesh as its head continued and landed a few feet from Angie leaving me with the squirming body in my hand. I threw it onto the foot path and took a few deep breaths. Codgette was already rubbing up against my legs. Angie was filming the writhing body and then she shifted the camera to me. I had no idea what to do or say.

When she had enough film she put the camera down. I could see she was hyped up as she said "Wow."and approached the snake to see the writhing body and pronounce it as seven feet, a king brown. My guess was six feet but she was right, it was a brown.

Then she rushed at me, jumped and I caught her. I had no where to put my feet and fell backwards into the pots. She kissed me, hugged me, was half laughing, half crying.

"Do you know how venomous they are?" She demanded to know. "It could have bitten you. Right now I'd be rushing around to find pressure bandages and ringing the ambulance. I'd be so worried you could die. I held her tight and told her not to worry. I suggested she might like to get off me and let me stand up. As I'd put all of Codgette's bowls away their best water source was probably around the seedlings and I had no idea if there were more. She carefully got off me and let me stand up. She looked around the pots for more snakes. After a very careful look she went inside to load the computer while I finished loading the ute.

Angie came out of the house saying the film of dealing with the snake was great- better than she'd expected. We went to look and it was better than I expected. Codgette looked so confused about being kicked away and added realism. It was strange seeing my self. I really didn't seem to be at all quick but there was a certain economy of movement that explained why I seemed to have time. After looking at it three times we went to plant the trees.

While planting the trees we had to dig holes for them. I'd long ago dispensed with the post hole drill because it left round holes that trapped the roots into going round and round in the hole and the trees often died after a time of failing to thrive. She enthusiastically dug the holes with a spade and. I went after her, filling them in around a tree. I think she enjoyed herself. We didn't have enough tree guards to protect them after planting.

We went in the ute and collected the weeks mail. Among it were three bills. I had no idea how I'd pay them.

I told her my story about utes.

"In America these are called pick up trucks. We aren't as strong as Americans. I have a bugger of a time picking them up. In America when they want to change lanes they get out, run along side, pick it up, drop it in the lane they want and get back in. At a hundred and ten kilometres an hour it's bloody good to watch. We don't do it here so we call them utilities or utes." She looked at me, wondering. "I guess that's why they use brooms, so they don't have to run so bloody fast. I tell you, they're way in advance of us with technology. They even use umbrellas to get around. You saw Mary Poppins didn't you?"

"You were in America?"

"Yeah, I did the rodeo circuit for a while."

"Wow."

"Yeah. I'd had enough of bloody shearing."

That evening we had our first wrestling match. It was designed to develop our speed and agility. We did well and finished almost even. I had a lot to learn. In the morning we had another match. With the rules she beat me again. She went for her appointment while I did the chores and planted more trees. Later she returned with a big smile, she'd called in at home and got the skirts she'd made for Halloween that were left over. We pegged them around tree seedlings to provide some protection.

While she was at home she showed everyone the film of me dealing with the snake. They were apparently impressed. They suggested I could call my self the Halloween Dangler when they saw the body of the long tail dangling from my hand. Angie said both her Mother and Emma wanted a match with me. I wasn't sure I wanted it. She also said they wanted me to take pictures of them like I'd done for her. I told her I'd felt uncomfortable enough with hers and to do it for others would be difficult, if not impossible. She said it would be helpful to have matches with other wrestlers because everyone had a different approach and I'd learn more.

Angie told me she was told the truth about Halloween. I was all ears. Apparently they use it for motivation, it gives everyone a fright and they're energised. I told her it would probably fix constipation too. She said Halloween explains why women don't have penises- it frightens the willies out of them.. We weren't too confident about the veracity of it though.

That night we did our usual wrestling practice and went to bed. I was becoming used to Angie being in the house and I had to admit to my self I enjoyed her company. The ice created by Halloween was rapidly melting. It was so odd, I mean, we were often naked in each other's presence, sharing the bathroom, wrestling, taking photos, but there was a strange barrier that was still wedged tightly between us.

Next day I was busy painting the trailer. I was using paving paint because I thought it would be good and I had it. The colour of the trailer was going to be ochre, not what I would choose but it didn't matter. It was better than the tar I'd painted it with to stop the rust. Angie went to her appointment.

When Angie returned she told me Emma would be coming for a match. I wasn't sure what to say but figured Angie would make sure things weren't out of control. I decided to collect the hay bales in the paddock to work off my anxiety. Angie came with me and picked them up too. I showed her how to throw them onto the tray of the truck and we stacked them there. I'd always resisted getting an elevator- they can be very dangerous. It was heavy work but she insisted.

That evening she was sore. We couldn't do any wrestling training. Her shoulders and back hurt. I felt guilty but she insisted it was good for her. I gave her some paracetamol and a massage with liniment. She enjoyed the massage. When she went to bed I gave her some hot water bottles. Next day she asked that I not collect any more hay bales- she wanted to do it. Apparently she was lifting weights that were heavier but the hay bales required more leverage and effort. She thought it would be good training. So long as it doesn't rain.

I didn't sleep much that night. I was worried about bloody Emma. In the morning we didn't do any wrestling practice. Angie was too stiff and sore. She had trouble walking. I felt terrible and she told me not to be silly. My experience is to walk it out, do the exercise that hurts the most and it comes right. We decided we'd do that tomorrow and in the mean time paracetamol was in order. She hobbled around trying to get going. I planted more tree seeds as the pots for the tree seedlings we'd planted were now available.

Emma arrived with a hooting of her horn. She stayed in her car until we were there and opened her door for her. She demanded to know whether she was safe, whether there were snakes she should be worried about. As she got out we saw her skirt rise up her thighs and obviously she didn't have panties on. When she leaned forward her tee shirt ballooned and we saw she didn't have a bra on. I found it awkward and embarrassing. I stood back as Angie and Emma hugged and kissed. Emma then kissed me. We stood and wondered what was next.

Angie suggested we look around the farm. Emma had been told about Ebeneezer. We started walking. We walked around the tanks. It was unexpected. Ebeneezer was in the home paddock. He looked up at me and started walking away. Then he turned around to face us. I tried to get Emma and Angie to move away. They simply stood and Angie had her camera out.

Ebeneezer lowered his head. He pawed the ground. Once. Twice. I tried to push them away. Three times. He bellowed and suddenly all that muscle and gristle was running towards us. The camera was taking it all. I picked up Angie and Emma and with them under my arms I ran around a tank. Ebeneezer went past, his horn so close. He turned and was on his way again. He crashed into the tank, his horn pierced the plastic. He shook his head and opened the tank up with water shooting every where and backed away. I grabbed his horns and twisted his head around. He ran again and his horns hit the tank again. I let go. He shook his head and opened the tank up more. He pulled away, still bellowing.

I went under him and pulled his opposite legs, rodeo style. It was a bloody huge effort but it worked because his body was twisted and he went down on his side, still bellowing, his saliva flying everywhere, I grabbed my belt, pulled it out of my pants and tied two of his feet together. He bellowed and struggled. Water was flowing out of the tank over us, my bloody, precious rain water. Emma was cowering next to Angie who was still filming. I pulled my tee shirt off, pulled it over his head and followed with my jeans. I secured them with the button and the leg that his head wasn't in I wrapped around his head to make it as dark as I could for him. We left him to settle.

Angie and Emma were visibly shaking and Angie started to cry. Codgette was winding herself around Angie. I carried Angie back to the house, she couldn't stop apologising for leaving the gate open. She said she was frozen and couldn't do anything, couldn't even take the camera from her face and was embarrassed she had it all on film. Emma seemed to be on autopilot as she followed. I put Angie on the sofa and Emma sat with her, too numbed to say anything. I put some pants on and got them coffee.

After twenty minutes Ebeneezer stopped bellowing. Angie and Emma were beginning to recover. I sat with them and reassured them they were okay. It had been a close thing. An hour later I checked Ebeneezer, unshackled him and took my clothes off his head. He stood and started walking back to his paddock, not looking at me but only at his way to safety. I'd looked at his feet and his hooves needed attention. They were beginning to curl and without attention he could become lame, a death sentence normally, for a bull.

When I got back to the house Emma started asking about Ebeneezer. He's bloody old I told her, he's five. She thought he must have had many "children" but it wasn't so. He'd had one breeding season and then he'd passed his breeding used by date. Bulls don't normally live long. Two years is old- their genetics aren't wanted after a season and they're sent to the butcher. Incest is avoided, the progeny of it don't do well with a lot of birth defects to be avoided and the calves are usually small. When she asked why I kept him I told her I liked the old bastard, he's predictable and courageous. She said it was amazing to see me pull him over and I told her I was lucky. She wanted to know all about him and was pleased when I told her I'd trim his toe nails soon. Angie sat and listened. She kept apologising.