The Halloween Dangler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went, shut the bloody gate and padlocked it so he wouldn't get out again. I keep losing the bloody keys for padlocks. I got the evening meal, bloody rabbit and after the day's excitement Angie and Emma were tired. As I only had a double bed and a single bed I carried Angie into my bedroom and Emma slept in the bed Angie had been using. I was tired of Angie apologising and glad when she quickly fell asleep. She was too tired to get out of her clothes.

In the morning I counted my money. There wasn't enough for the bills but there was enough to go to a cheap restaurant. The bills could bloody wait. We went into the sun room. Angie stripped off but with Emma there I kept my jocks on. Emma watched as we wrestled. She thought I was doing well.

Then she stripped to her undies and we wrestled, using the same rules as with Angie. She was quick and had me in holds Angie never used. I was able to break free each time but it was difficult because every thing Emma did was a bloody surprise. I'd become too familiar with Angie's tactics. It went well for a while. As we continued Emma became more determined and her tactics became more ferocious.

Angie called that we stop but Emma refused. She eventually got me in a head lock I struggled to get out of. With a knee to my guts I went down. Then she got me in a scissors hold and squeezed my chest, I was having trouble breathing. I felt her rip my jocks down and she had my balls in her hand. I was mortified, started bucking and tried to throw my self around. She transferred her grip to my dick and started to rub it. I tried to yell at her. I moved as much as I could but it wasn't easy. Her stroking became rhythmic, her grip was firm. My dick was betraying me- it started to grow. I wasn't happy, I lay there wondering what I could do. Then I remembered something Angie had taught me. I wondered. The hand on my dick was fast and my dick was happy. I didn't have long.

I twisted, as Angie had taught me, gave my body a shake and was out of the hold. I moved fast, she was on her back and I was aware of my dick being so hard and erect. It was caught in her undies. I ripped them away and was quickly inside her. I was so angry. I thrust into her a few times and looked up. Angie was watching, she was shocked. I could see her eyes and her mouth open.

I stood and went to Angie, stopped in front of her and leaned forward to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. With my hand behind her head I pushed her into me and our kiss opened into a collision of tongues. She lifted her self so her legs were wrapped around my waist and lowered herself on to me. I felt her wet, warmth as I entered her. God, she was beautiful. We went to the floor, kissing and holding each other, my body along hers with my hands under her shoulders. She pulled my head down and kissed me again.

"I love you," I said.

"Mm. I want you." Slowly we began to move, together, coordinated. We gathered momentum, her hips rising to meet mine. Quickly we were slapping against each other and could hear the squelch and smell the scent of our sex. I held her, my chest on her breasts with her nipples poking me, this was what I wanted, had been looking for. Her arms around me pulled me to her, her legs around me pulled me in deeper. Our breathing noisy, broke at every thrust, we melded into one. The moans stuttered, "Oh God," we came, with screams, grunts and crinkled faces. We shared the flood, lay there as I shrank inside her and cooed with delight. We kissed and touched each other's faces, swept back hair, felt each others lips.

I rolled from her and on our sides we faced each other, giggled and kissed. I stood, picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I felt the drips falling from her onto my thigh as I walked with her in my arms and placed her on the bed, a pillow under her head. We lay together, ran our hands over each other with butterfly touches and whispers. I kissed her nipples, sucked them, held her breasts and with butterfly kisses explored her. I closed my hand over her sex and felt the warmth, the flood. My kisses went to her sex and kissed it all over, I nibbled, sucked and teased her. She sighed.

"Is that how you treat your guests, abandon them while you have other things to do, like each other?" I'd forgotten about Emma. Angie started to laugh. She couldn't stop.

"Sorry, so sorry" and we all laughed.

"Wow." I've never seen any thing like it. I knew I should leave but I couldn't. I've never seen any thing like it- so intense, so beautiful. I'm so jealous." And she smiled. Angie hit the bed and responding to the invitation Emma sat next to me. She lay next to me and hugged me. "You're a beautiful man," she said. We lay together, the bed so small we were touching each other. Emma fell asleep and I kissed Angie, went down her body with kisses and stopped at her sex with kisses, nibbles and licks. I sucked her sex as she lifted her knees to her chest and spread them. I put my fingers inside her and she came with a scream as her body trembled and writhed.

I held and kissed her. She kissed me.

"I love you. You have no idea how much."

She kissed me and her kisses descended my body She kissed my balls, sucked them and lifted her head to suck my cock. I was so hard. She started to bob her head, sucked me, held my balls and fondled them. I felt her tongue...

"Have you finished?" We were surprised to hear Emma but it was a little hopeful to expect her not to wake up. The bed was by no means enormous. We giggled again.

"I think so," Angie said "Have you just woken up," she asked.

"Really, do you think any one could have slept through that? I haven't slept at all. I've witnessed my best friend losing her virginity." We laughed. "Fine chaperone I am!" Emma said. She was surprisingly funny, not the Emma I knew.

In the morning we couldn't keep our hands off each other. As I cooked the bacon and eggs Angie was behind me running her hands over me, maintaining my erection. She reached, turned down the heat and turned me around. She bobbed her head and sucked until I moaned, grunted and came. She stood in front of me, opened her mouth to show me her prize and swallowed. Emma stood back and watched, embarrassed to be there, the odd one out in clothes. She took her coffee and sat on the sofa. She got up and came closer.

"I can't stay there, the action is here. I don't want to intrude but can't be away from you either. I want to watch, I wish it was me but it's such a privilege to watch." The eggs and bacon were cooked. I loaded the plates. We went to the sofa and ate.

When we'd eaten, Emma said she thought the next thing was the washing up and she was going for a walk. We laughed. As she left we got up.

"The dishes can wait, I want to do you."Angie kissed me, took my cock in her hand and we went back to bed. We kissed and touched each other. Angie rolled me onto my back and sat with me inside her. She leaned forward and kissed me. She dragged her nipples over me and slowly we enveloped each other with kisses and sensual touch. With her legs wide apart I went between them and slowly brought her to a boiling orgasm. We followed with declarations of our love for each other.

Emma returned from her walk about an hour later. She came to the door way of the bed room.

"There's a Toyota out there," she started, "It looks a lot like yours," she said to Angie. "You know the mobile you've been looking for? There's one that looks a lot like it inside the car." Angie's face flushed. I could see her thinking of what to say.

"You know Halloween?"

"Yeah."

"Well. Brooms can fly very, very fast and when they hit some thing they do an awful lot of damage

Angie talks -------------

We went and had wrestling practice. Emma watched. We were all naked. I guess he was uncomfortable but was told to get used to it and he had nothing to be embarrassed about. When I was exhausted Emma took over. Emma's the better wrestler, she's faster with a better instinct for the holds she can use. I'm newer to the sport and getting better. When we'd both had enough Emma asked if we'd like to see her portfolio. He thought he should feed the chooks but we insisted he see it.

The first picture in the album was of Emma flexing her muscles. She was naked in a typical Popeye pose. It was impressive. There were a lot of different poses all showing her strength and agility.

Slowly the pictures started to have a sexual element. There were a lot of them. They became gynaecological in their content. She said she needed more. I agreed. He was shocked and asked why. I told him that early in the gym's existence there was a woman who was winning every thing. Eventually, because of her build and some had seen she had a very large clitoris, she was challenged to be drug tested. She refused and eventually left.

Some of the illicit drugs cause clitoral enlargement. The members of the gym voted that to wrestle at the gym every one had to have regular photographic evidence that their clitoris wasn't enlarged and that evidence had to be available to every one. That's why I asked him to take pictures of mine. It's difficult getting them. None of the wrestlers want to take pictures of some one else.

As well, we are erotic wrestlers. We finish every match with an orgasm. The wrestler who loses is the one who cums first during a match. If they're pinned or submit they have their orgasm after. They don't leave the mat until they have had one. It is manners not to complain if you lose. Every one wants their orgasm. The gym is independent with no affiliations. We have our own rules.

The pictures help to promote us. An attractive pussy is a big advantage. The other wrestlers want to get their hands on it- and in it. The audience can be huge. We all want a huge audience because of the money, not to mention the thrill. Having thousands looking at my pussy as I come is a huge turn on. They see it often. I don't know what Paul thinks my appointments are for but he'd see my pussy every time if he was on the web site. There have been no repercussions apart from my getting a good income. I'm getting better though, since training with Paul. I wished he made me cum after each match.

I told Paul we need to do a portfolio for him too. He'll do well. He has an attractive penis and it's big. That's a huge advantage. We'll need pictures of it flaccid, erect and orgasming. We'll also need pics of it fucking. I will volunteer! I'm sure Emma and Cathy will too. If women have to have pictures so should men. I want to do the shave.

The money is good. Erotic wrestling pays a lot more because it's popular. We all have large portfolios. It helps if they"re creative and explicit. He was rapidly told they were important and the better one promotes their sexuality the more matches one can expect to get. He was surprised.

We continued with the practice. He's getting better, much better. Emma is a wonderful help. When I'm exhausted she takes over and some times wins. She'd like to have the gym rules adopted here. She looks at that juicy cock and wants it pumping. I have asked her to be patient. It's as much about me, I don't know if I can share it. I know I'll have to though.

Emma was very surprised when she arrived here. After showing him her tits and pussy as she got out of her car she thought she'd be on her back gasping with an orgasm in seconds. She'd shaved for it. She's been dreaming of it, since Halloween. Instead, we went to see Ebeneezer. We found him, much to my embarrassment.

When I started with Paul's recruitment I knew it would be difficult. What I didn't expect, especially after he crushed my car, was that I'd get to love him. The whole town seems to love him. When I was doing my research on him it was easy- everyone wanted to talk about him.

They all had a story. He could carry three bags of wheat at a time. He won a Grand Final off his own boot. At school he had moved the teacher's car between the water tank and a building. She couldn't get it out and in front of every one he lifted it out. He must have been fifteen then. He went to America and did very well on the rodeo circuit and returned with the death of his parents in an horrific accident at the railway crossing.

There were stories about his compassion too. How he found a little joey in it's dead mother's pouch and bottle fed it for ages. It followed him every where, even after it was a full grown kangaroo. He cried when it died, hit by a truck. An old lady told me of how he mowed her lawns, for a long time she had no idea who was doing it and he refused to be paid. He didn't refuse her fruit cake though and she laughed. We wanted him. I wanted him.

I should have known I'd join the throng who loved him. I have one big advantage. I know he's broke and needs money desperately. He's a man, a real man and won't accept help. He will accept a paying job though. He's so broke he's eating rabbits. Christie was expensive. Silly bitch.

He'll be an erotic wrestler soon I think. His bills are adding up. Yesterday, Emma went first in the practice matches and she exhausted her self and him. Then I took over and he was still difficult but I won. He exhausts him self in the paddock during the day and it makes it easier. I sucked him off there and then. It was beautiful. He laughed when I showed him my trophy, my mouth open and it was dripping from my chin. I love him so much. Emma watched, as we'd planned, to get him used to an audience. She's so envious.

In the morning he was faster and tactically better. The evening was better for us, after he'd worked the day. He got a hand job two evenings in a row. I loved watching his juice choof out, the force of it and its thick consistency. The fuck after was beautiful with no rush, I was thoroughly reamed and we kissed, we couldn't get enough of each other.

Emma had to watch. She was so jealous. I could see her juice running down her legs in anticipation, that didn't come to fruition. She mentioned that it was cruel and she'd be going home soon if she continued to miss out. She could roster her self for a bout at the gym and that would provide her with some satisfaction.

"Two more days," I begged for and she agreed. The first day went the same way as the others. The next morning I went first. He won and still did nothing. In the evening we became determined. Emma used a hold she'd never used before. She touched his dick. He flinched. He looked at me and I grinned back, encouraging him to go further. "Gym rules", I called to him and he grunted an accent. Emma fondled his balls and could feel his sweat. Then she put her mouth over him and gave a blow job that was slow and smooth in its thoroughness.

He looked at me and I called to him. "Beautiful," and plastered my face with a broad smile. Deep down I wanted his juice for my self but knew this was our only option. The sooner he was comfortable and equipped to wrestle the better. We all needed money.

Cath. kept ringing. She wanted a match. She wanted to blow him. She was still talking about how good it was to give him a hand job, such a powerful, juicy cock. She couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful it was. She wanted to see a photographic profile. In her mind scape his dick loomed as large as Ularoo in its land scape. If he hadn't got up and thrown the punches as he left on Halloween she would have fucked him on the spot in front of the audience. She's said it so often since. I was so tired of saying no. I told her to come. Funny thing. I think he knows her as Mrs. Bowsmith. Cath has never been Mrs. Bowsmith.

I didn't tell him. I knew she wouldn't be long. We saw her car on the drive just after midday. We went to greet her. When she got out of the car, he saw who it was and froze. I held his hand and squeezed it to let him know it was okay. Emma noticed and looked at me.

"Match time," she said. We went to the wrestling room and all stripped off.

Cath is the most experienced wrestler of us. She can be very difficult. They walked around each other for a while and suddenly he jumped at her. She went down so fast. She managed to get up. They circled and he jumped again. He'd forgotten his training. She got up. He was explosive. He leapt again, had her down so fast. His dick was up, he pulled her legs so her knees were on her chest and spread them wide. She had no idea what was happening. He was inside her, thrusting with so much determination. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was set in its best blow job position. He didn't take long. He screamed as he came and his juice flowed out from between her cunt and his cock to run down her thighs and puddle on the mat. Emma was watching, amazed, shocked. We knew we had a winner.

He stood. I went to him and kissed him, wrapped my hand around his balls. There were tears. Halloween tears. I kissed them, made him dry.

"I love you so much." He wrapped his arms around me and held me so tight.

"My beautiful man." I was crying.