The Happy Couple TGIF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forcing himself to turn away, he made his way to the kitchen. After all, he needed to start preparing dinner.

She reached the pair of knee pads on the floor and turned around to sit and slide them up her legs but as soon as she sat, the metal hooks were pushed by the floor deeper inside and askew, minorly pinching her taint between each of them. She glanced up and saw the back of her Master as he walked to the kitchen. Feeling a little annoyed with his inattention but determined to carry out his command, she finally managed with some difficulty to bend on one knee and slide first one knee pad in place, and then the next. These were high quality knee pads, meant to allow her to spend long durations in numerous demeaning positions.

He didn't tell her to stay where she was, so she began the difficult crawl back toward the kitchen to join him. She could hear him scrounging through silverware drawers and chopping up dinner. Seeing her finally come back into his vision, he smiled at his pet and rewarded her by saying, "Good girl." and winked. Her body warmed at his approval and she found herself evolving with the pain instead of fighting it. She knelt just outside the kitchen so that he could better observe her and she could watch him from the corners of her eyes.

He purposely paused while cutting up the vegetables on the sturdy kitchen island and looked over at her, bound and kneeling, to ask , "I bought some jalapenos. Would you like some?" She blushed at his teasing query. There had been a past encounter where he'd tormented her with jalapenos. "If it pleases Master."

Nodding affirmatively and smiling, he went back about his business, skillfully slicing and dicing red peppers, sweet yellow onions, mushrooms and a single jalapeno. She loved that he cooked for her. She loved that he did this, and so much more. She normally preferred to do the cooking. It's what she did. But she loved it when he pampered her. And he really could cook and often more than capably pitched in. She would have instantly birthed him a son right then and there if she could make it happen.

He finished all the necessary food prep for the dinner later, quickly rounded up the dirty utensils and cooking implement, placed them in the dishwasher, and then he reached into the freezer to pull out an ice cold beer bottle. He must have placed one in the freezer when he arrived home she thought to herself. Walking over to her, he crouched down on his heels and took a deep swig of the amber liquid. "Mmm.. hits the spot." Then he took the cold glass bottle and slid it up and down each of her inner thighs. Her lips parted and she quickly inhaled to steel herself against the cold assualt on her bare flesh. Her body was soon covered in goosebumps.

Standing, he walked behind her and to the back door. "Come, pet." He commanded. Her two favorite words, though, this was the wrong context. It still served to increase the arousal in her aching pussy. She swore she was leaving a puddle of natural fluids on the floor under her.

She carefully turned and followed him out the open door and onto an elevated deck, into the early evening sun. The house was situated on a slight hill, and since this was a second story level, the neighbors wouldn't be able to see down onto the deck even if they had a good vantage point. In addition, the railings of the deck were all but solidly covered with planks. All the surface planks were made of recycled plastic, reshaped into the shape of lumber. You could cut it any length, color it, drill it, nail it.. it was as good as wood, but better. And most importantly, it wouldn't splinter. As long as she was on her knees, she was basically invisible and fairly free from harm. The deck in good weather was a favorite of his. Sometimes they'd sleep out doors together in the hammock. Some days he might stake her naked body her to the deck with the intent that she'd get a sunburn, which he'd use against her the next day. The deck was often good fun.

He walked over to the grill and fired it up and then sat down on the bench built in along the entire rail of the deck. She followed and settled in at his feet, kneeling before him. As was her place. He looked down at her, judging the color of her breasts. Nice and pink. A while longer and maybe he'll let them turn his favorite shade of purple. Good, good.

"Stand up pet. And turn around."

She hesitated for the absolute briefest of moments before doing exactly as he commanded. The metal implements in her belly shifted inside and a small moan escaped her lips. The horizon became visible to her and she was exposed to the world to see, if they were in a helicopter or had a third story deck in their back yard. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back closer to him.

"Now spread your legs and bend over."

"Yes, Master."

She caught her breath again as the hooks shifted inside her, the anal one pulling harshly into her bowels, the rope along her spine tight against her body with the tension from being bent over. Gravity now pulled her breasts toward her face, and she could see and feel the change in color from the blood that was inflating them. Oh, how it ached. She had to fight the urge to caress her ballooned breasts herself. She felt his hands on her ample buttocks. The rubbed slowly up and down and in circles, pulling her cheeks this way and that as he did so, which of course caused her insides to shift with the hooks. His hands began to slide down the back of her thighs and up her inner thighs. She trembled under his touch, relishing every moment, and both loving and dreading what she was sure was coming next.

Finally, she felt a hand slap on her right but cheek. The impact wasn't hard but it signaled that more was to come. The force of the hand slamming into her ass flesh caused her to jolt forward and she steadied herself by placing her hands on the ground. The jolt of her body forward caused the nipple weights to excitedly swing back and forth, tugging the painfully swollen tits back and forth with them.

Another slap on her other cheek followed. And another on her first cheek. The spanking was relentless. The blood continued to rush down into her head and fill her hanging udders. Her ass was methodically covered in hand prints, hot red marks replaced her pale white flesh. The intensity of each strike was slowly increased also, so that each new strike was louder and each impact stung sweetly. The punishing hands made their way down below her buttocks and the backs of her tender thighs were harshly assaulted. He adjusted to one side of her body so that he could focus on one thigh at a time. He worked his way down her thigh and then angled spankings up her inner thigh, overlapping each strike by a finger or two. She swore her leg was on fire and about to give way. Finally, he molested her other leg in the same fashion. She'd forgotten all about her breasts and nipples by this point except when one of the nipple clamps happened to humiliatingly interrupt her bliss by smacking her face every now and then.

Somewhere during all this, he'd grabbed hold of her makeshift rope harness to steady her. There was no way for her to completely withstand this attention and not crumple in a heap of orgasmic goo. She felt him let go and the impacts on her fiery red ass halt. he sat grabbed his still cold beer bottle and held it in his hand and casually took a long drink. His hand was smarting, and he could continue but he knew if she was as sore as his hand was, she'd need a break.

He held her harness tighter as he rubbed the cold bottle against her sore, aching flesh. The sudden sensation made her jump but he held on tightly and the hook impaled her bowels mercilessly. She felt her hot, sore skin, contract tightly against her overworked nerve endings. The sensation, painful and blissfully relieving at the same time. By the time he was done, his bottle of beer was empty and the glass warm from her body's heat.

"Stand pet."

He helped her right herself, knowing the blood would rush down from her head and he'd need to keep her from feinting. He turned her around and pulled her to his lap. Her tender ass forced to sit on his pants which now seemed to be made of sand paper. She sat and desperately tired not to squirm. Much.

"Th-thank you Master."

Cupping her chin with his hand, he pulled her face to look at his.

"How are we love?"

"I'm yours Sir."

"Everything okay?"

She took a deep breath and giggled a tiny bit and shook her head affirmatively. She wanted to curl up in his lap and cuddle. And maybe fuck and cuddle some more.

"You think you can walk safely now?"

"Yes, Master."

"Okay, go get the steaks and the vegetables and bring them here. And don't forget to bring your water bottle too."

"Yes, Sir."

He opened up the grill and then followed quietly behind her to the back door to watch and observe his pet. He wanted to be there in a moment if she needed his help. She successfully retrieved everything and brought it to him on the deck. He took the plates from her and placed them on the side of the grill and then took her water bottle, one of those self feeding water bottles one would find in a veterinarian's office or a pet store and put it upside down into a receptacle screwed into one of the benches. "Drink up love."

"Thank you, Master."

She carefully and painfully knelt back down and like a human hamster, drank almost half the water bottle. A fair amount of it ran down her chin and onto her breasts. The cold water on her skin made her shiver again. By the time she turned back to him, he had the steaks and the vegetables on the grill. Her ass too, felt like it was freshly grilled she thought. "Mmm.."

Eying her, she was laying on her side, he checked her over. A few purple spots here and there where he spanked her damn good. She'll feel that later. Sitting down tomorrow will be fun for her.. He loved it.

But, it's time for him to release her breasts. They were turning a lovely shade of pink & purple. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of emergency room scissors and knelt down next to her, lounging in the glow of her endorphins. He didn't cut her free just yet. Instead he undid each of the nipple clamps and she froze with the pain of sensation rapidly flooding into her tortured teats. Laughing at her suffering he reached out and harshly flicked each nipple causing her to squirm and want to get away. But she surely wouldn't.

"Hold still."

He firmly grabbed her harness and the slid each of the climbing knots so that there was slack in each of the hooks. then he reached up and began to cut her breasts loose by just cutting the rope at the knot behind her back. Unwinding the rope from her torso, he revealed the skin underneath and the imprint of the rope in her skin. Gravity slowly pulled her breasts downward as the slack from the rope increased, and as the slack increased, her blood flow began to return to normal. The sudden flow of fresh blood to her nerve endings in her deliciously sensitive breasts set them alive with a tingle. She reached up to hold them and caress them and to feel the rope marks on her flesh. He didn't stop her. Rediscovering herself like this was always a huge turn on for her.

He stood and turned back to the grill to finish cooking dinner. Her hands still explored her breasts but she also ran her fingers lightly over her sizzling ass flesh. It was tender to the touch. Exquisitely painful. Sitting for dinner was going to be interesting. If she got to sit.

He pulled the steaks off the grill and let them sit and rest off to the side. The vegetables were pushed into a bowl and covered. Wiping his hands on a towel he turned back to finish his business with her. "On your hands and knees love."

She moved into position and the hook in her vagina threatened to slip right out as she did so. It stayed put long enough for him to kneel beside her and grab hold of it. With his other hand he grabbed her anal hook and slowly began to pull it out. Her anus needed to be stretched again to let the bulbous end be withdrawn. He pulled on it some, and she'd push and then he'd let it slide back home. Meanwhile he was trying to massage her G-spot with the hook in her vagina. Rocking the hook back and forth in her sloppy hole. Finally, the anal hook came free and he stood to put them both in a plastic bag for washing later. He returned to straddler her, legs at her waist, facing backwards and bent over.

"Now this will smart a bit."

She held her breath and tensed for what was about to follow. He raised his hand high over his head and let it smack loudly on her left but cheek. A fresh hand print shocked the flesh white for a moment and then it began to turn bright red. She yelped at the impact and gasped for breath to say, "Thank you Master."

Another slap from his other hand left its mark on her right cheek and she yelped again.

"Thank you, Master." she cried out.

"Good girl, now.. crawl back to the kitchen and take this with you." he said. He grabbed the plastic bag with her hooks and let her grab the bag with her teeth. With her eyes moistening from a tear she scurried off on all fours to the kitchen.

He quickly gathered up the remnants of their fun and tossed them in the ottoman for maintenance and, or, fun later. Then he retrieved dinner and put it on the table.

"Go wash up love. Let's have dinner and then see where the rest of the night leads, shall we?"

"Yes sir." she said and grinned as she crawled to the bathroom to clean up.

12