The Haunted Castle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not giving him time to change his mind, Marie lowered her body, and buried his cock deep in her pussy. She immediately started sliding up and down, milking his cock for all it was worth.

To his surprise, John noticed that her pussy, although very wet, wasn't exactly what you would call warm. In fact, it felt slightly cold. But there was no time to think about that now. He was fucking a very lovely, young, and willing woman, and was determined to take advantage of it.

He knew that where he had just gotten off, it would take a while before he would cum again. There was something that he had always wanted to try, but Janet wouldn't experiment. Grabbing Marie by the hips, John stopped her up and down motion.

Marie looked at him with a very puzzled look on her face. She thought that John was not enjoying himself.

"Marie, I want you to get up." John stated.

"You do not like my pussy, sir? She asked

"Very much," John replied,"Don't worry. I still plan to fuck that hot box of yours, just not like this. There's something that I've always wanted to try, but my wife wouldn't hear of it."

Puzzled, Marie decided to do as she was told. After all, he was the master. Reluctantly she stood up; letting his cock, slip from her pussy. John stood up, and stepped around behind her.

"Now get down on your knees, and lean across the chair." John instructed.

Doing as she was told, Marie dropped to her knees, pressing her rather ample breasts into the cushion, of the chair.

John lowered himself behind her. Reaching out, he lifted her skirt exposing her ass and pussy to his greedy eyes. Seeing her pussy up close made his cock twitch in anticipation.

Grasping his cock in his hand, he started guiding it towards her waiting pussy. When the head touched her pussy lips, he held it there, while he moved his hands to her hips. Pulling her back slightly, as he lunged forward, he buried his cock deep into her waiting love hole.

Marie was almost beside herself. His cock had felt great in her pussy before, but this was even better. She had been fucked in many different positions, but this was the first time she had gotten it from behind. Her pussy had never felt so full. This was fantastic. She started pushing back against John as he slammed his cock into her.

John started fucking her with everything that he had. His cock had never been so deep in a pussy before. He had heard that fucking doggie style let the man get in deeper, but this was unbelievable.

He could feel his balls starting to tighten. He was going to cum again and there was no way to stop it. Only this time he was determined not to pull out. If the Marquise wanted to see him cum, she would have to do it some other time.

Marie couldn't believe what was happening. For the first time in as long as she could remember, she was about to climax from having a cock in her pussy. Usually it took much more. There had been several times when she had to finger her self afterward just to get off.

This time she was actually ready to explode. She could feel Johns cock starting to swell, and knew he was ready to cum. When he started shooting, she started working her pussy muscles, milking his cock for every drop. That was all that she needed. Her orgasm exploded and radiated out through her body.

Not wanting to upset the new master, Marie made no sound or gave any indication that she was climaxing. After all, this was the Victorian age. It was unseemly for a woman to reach a climax. So Marie bit down on her lower lip, to keep from crying out.

This time, John's cock started to deflate like it should. Knowing that he was not going to be able to do anymore, at least not right now, he reluctantly let his cock slip from her pussy. His legs buckled and he sprawled out on the floor. John was totally spent, having cum twice in such a short period of time.

At first he wasn't sure he had actually done it. Then he looked over at Marie. She was still bent over the chair, and he could see his cum, dripping from her pussy. All of the sudden, a realization dawned on John.

"He had just fucked the maid. How was he going to tell Janet? They had never kept secrets from each other. The question was how was she going to take it?"

* * * * *

As it turned out, John didn't have to tell Janet. She already knew. As she was walking through the garden, she passed the window of the library. She hadn't intended to look in, but she heard some noises coming from inside, and her curiosity got the better of her. She stepped up to the window just in time to see Johns cock sliding into the maid's pussy.

At first, Janet was furious. Until this morning, he hadn't touched her in months, and now he was fucking the maid! Then she noticed the way he was fucking her.

"He's never fucked me like that." She thought, "Come to think of it, the only way he had ever fucked me was with him on top and me on the bottom."

"How dare he fuck the maid, especially, since he's been so lax about fucking me?" she screamed to herself.

But as she watched his cock slam into Marries pussy, she found that she was getting interested. This was better then watching the servants. All of the sudden, she wasn't angry anymore.

In fact, she found that she was becoming excited. Watching John fuck another woman was really turning her on.

Her breathing was becoming sporadic, and her pussy was getting wet again.

Janet was becoming infuriated. All of the sudden she was Horny as hell, and John couldn't do anything for her because his cock was in another woman's pussy.

"Well she would just have to find a replacement." She thought. "But whom? The butler seemed to have a nice cock, from what Janet had seen earlier. But would he fuck her? And she had no idea where he was. In her present state, she was definitely in no condition to go looking for him."

Janet knew she had to do something. Watching John fuck the maid was making her hornier by the minute. Her legs were getting weak, and she didn't know how much longer they would support her. Glancing around, she spotted a bench on the edge of the courtyard. Working her way over to it, she sat down.

She wasn't sure what to do. She was so hot she couldn't stand it. Fingering her pussy had never been real satisfying. Sure it had gotten her off, but it just wasn't the same. But she supposed that it would be better then nothing, at least for now.

Glancing around to make sure that she was alone, she yanked her skirt up around her waste, exposing her pussy to the world. Spreading her legs, she buried one finger deep into her pussy, and she started slamming it in and out. The only problem was her finger was having no effect. She could hardly feel it.

"She didn't understand. One finger had always worked in her pussy before." She thought. Reluctantly she

slipped, a second finger into her hot box. This seemed to be better. At least now she could feel something. She started slamming her fingers in and out faster, and faster, spreading her legs as wide as she could. Her fingers felt great, and she could feel her orgasm building. Relief couldn't be far off.

Her orgasm kept building and building, but no matter what she tried; nothing would put her over the top. Her fingers were just not doing the trick. She had to have more. She needed what John was giving the maid. She needed a cock in her pussy, and she needed it now. But where was she going to find a cock out here in the garden.

Janet thought she heard a noise off to the side, and almost jumped out of her skin. She quickly pulled her fingers from her pussy, and pushed her skirt down to cover herself. Glancing around, she spotted a young man standing behind a tree watching her.

Jumping to her feet, she demanded. "Who are you?"

"I am the gardener, Ma'am" The young man replied.

"What's your name?" Janet asked gruffly.

"Billy", the gardener answered.

"And do you always go around spying on women? Janet asked, her voice turning husky.

"Oh no mum, I was just . . . . . . ." and he broke off.

"You were just what?" Janet screamed as if she were turning angry.

Not giving him a chance to answer she asked, "And did you like what you saw?"

Billy didn't know what to say. He just stood there and stared at her.

"I asked you a question." She screamed, her voice turning angry again. "Did you like what you saw or not?"

"Oh Ye. . . Yes. Ma'am" He stuttered

Janet let her gaze drop to his crouch. She had to admit that from the bulge in the front of his pants that he had to have a substantial member buried inside.

"A large cock is just what I need right now. I wonder if he would fuck me if I asked him. Janet wondered. "Besides if John can fuck the maid, I can sure as hell fuck the gardener.

Bringing her gaze back at his face, Janet asked. "Would you like to see it again?"

Without waiting for an answer, she sat back down on the bench, pulling her dress up her legs as she went. When her dress was bunched up around her waste, she spread her legs, exposing her wet pussy to his eager gaze.

Billy was completely beside himself. Sure he had fucked several girls before, but that was just it. They were just girls. This was a mature woman. And she was showing him her pussy. His cock was throbbing so hard that he thought that it was going to explode.

"From that bulge in your pants, I would say that you have a rather nice cock there." Janet stated. "Why don't you come over here and take it out, so that I can see it?"

Billy couldn't refuse an invitation like that. Moving as fast as he could, he stepped up in front of her, untied the waste band of his pants, and pushed them to the ground. As he was not wearing underwear, his rock hard cock popped into view.

Seeing his naked cock just inches from her face, Janet almost climaxed. It was the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. Not that it was any bigger then Johns, it wasn't. It was just that she was so damn Horny, and it was so available.

"I've got to have that." She whispered. Leaning forward she wrapped her fingers around the base, and took the head into her mouth. Then she started pumping her mouth up and down on his cock.

Billy was beside himself. He almost climaxed, as soon as her lips touched his cock, but he fought it back. But when she started sliding her mouth up and down, that was more then he could take. His balls exploded and his cum shot through his cock. The first blast of cum; caught Janet by surprise. She hadn't figured that he would cum so fast. Pulling off of his cock, she screamed, "No, you can't cum yet!"

But it was too late. His cock was still shooting and the next blast hit the side of her cheek. Not wanting to miss anymore, Janet quickly stuffed his cock back into her mouth, and started swallowing his cum as fast as he could give it to her. When his cock stopped shooting, she let it slip from her lips.

Reluctantly she sat back against the bench. "What am I going to do now?" she thought, "His cock won't do my pussy any good now." But to her surprise, she noticed that his cock wasn't shrinking like she thought it would. It was still hard as a rock. Sliding forward on the bench she positioned her pussy so that it was just over the edge.

"Did you like that?" she purred

"Oh yes mum." Billy replied with a big smile on his face.

"Would you like to put it in my pussy now?" She said just above a whisper.

A low moan erupted from Billy's throat.

"Then what are you waiting for, fuck me damn you!" Janet screamed.

Not wanting to pass up an opportunity like this, Billy stepped out of his pants, and dropped to his knees in front of her. Aiming his cock at her pussy, he buried it deep inside of her with one thrust. Then he started fucking her with everything he had.

Janet had to admit Billy's cock felt great in her pussy, but it still wasn't what she wanted. Something didn't feel right. After a few seconds it dawned on her what was wrong. This was too much like the way John fucked her. That was definitely not what she wanted. She wanted Billy to fuck her from the back, the way John was fucking the maid.

Reaching out, she grabbed his hips, and stopped his thrusting motion.

Billy couldn't figure out what he had done wrong. She said that she wanted him to fuck her.

"Oh Billy, that feels great, but it's not what I want. Take it out. Please take it out." Janet cried

Billy didn't want to take his cock out of this hot pussy. But she was the Mistress of the estate. He had to obey her orders. Doing as he was told, he slowly pulled his cock from her dripping pussy.

As soon as his cock was out, Janet stood up. Her skirt flew over his head and her pussy slammed into Billy's face. Not wanting to pass this up, Billy reached up, grabbed her ass cheeks, and buried his tongue deep into her love hole. After flicking his tongue in and out a few times, he started working on her clit.

"Oh God" Janet moaned. "That feels so great. Eat me baby, eat me."

Janet loved having his tongue on her pussy, but she wanted his cock in her, even more. After a few moments she reluctantly reached down, and pushed his head back from her pussy.

"That feels great sweetheart, but right now I need that your cock even more. Back up a little bit." Janet told him.

Billy didn't understand. "If she wanted him to fuck her, why was she telling him to back up?" Not wanting to make her mad, he did what he was told.

As soon as Billy was out of the way, Janet, spun around, and dropped to her knees in front of the bench. Leaning forward, she lay across the bench, the way she had seen the maid lying across the chair.

Turning her head to look at Billy, she stated.

"I want you to fuck me from behind. Put that beautiful cock back into my pussy. Put it in me now!" she screamed.

Now Billy understood. Not wasting any time, he moved up behind her, Gasping his cock, he guided it to her waiting pussy. As his cock head touched her pussy lips, he paused.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Oh Yes" Janet screamed. Put your cock back in my pussy, and fuck me. Fuck me, damn it, fuck me now!"

Not giving her a chance to change her mind, Billy slammed forward as hard as he could. He buried his cock as deeply inside of her, as he could. Then grasping her hips, and started fucking her with everything he had.

"Yes", Janet screamed. "Fuck me. Ream my pussy with that beautiful cock. Fuck me, fuck me!"

At first Billy started out fucking her slow and gently, but when Janet started thrusting back to meet him, he became more aggressive.

"Oh yes," Janet Screamed. "Slam your cock into me. Harder, Harder, Fuck me harder!"

Billy started slamming into her as hard and fast as he could. He had to admit that the girls that he had fucked in the past were good, but this woman was the best. His cock felt like it was in a blast furnace. His cock almost felt like it was on fire.

Having Billy reaming her pussy was just what Janet needed. She almost climaxed the second he entered her. Her orgasm was building so fast that she could hardly stand it. She was going to climax, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Her orgasm broke and Billy continued to slam his cock home.

To her surprise, as soon as her orgasm broke, it started building again. This was amazing. She had never had multiple orgasms in her life. But it looked like she was going to this time.

Billy continued to fuck her, as hard as he could. He prayed that she didn't ask him to stop again, because he didn't think that he could. Her pussy felt fantastic, and he was enjoying himself too much to stop now.

He could feel his balls start to tighten, and wondered if he should pull it out. After all, none of the girls he had fucked in the past had let him cum inside of them.

"I'm about ready to shoot. Should I pull it out? Billy asked.

"Don't you dare take it out! I'm going to cum again all over that beautiful cock. Fuck me, Fuck Me.

She screamed." Fill my pussy with your hot cum." And with that Janet climaxed for the second time.

At this point it didn't matter whether Billy wanted to pull it out or not. He wasn't going to have time. His cum was shooting through his cock, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He slammed his cock home one last time, and started pumping his cum deep into her love hole.

"Oh god, don't stop!" Janet screamed, "Fuck me while you cum in my pussy!"

Billy started fucking her again until his cock stopped shooting. This time his cock did

shrink, so he sat back on his ankles, pulling his now limp cock from her reluctant pussy.

Janet heard a load pop as his cock slipped out of her pussy. It was like her pussy didn't want to give it up. She turned around so she could look at Billy sitting behind her.

"Thank you, I needed that." Janet whispered. "Was it good for you?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Billy sighed.

"Well I would love to do it again," Janet continued, "but you look like you could use some rest."

Then a big smile appeared on Janet's face. "But don't worry; as good as your cock felt inside of me, we will definitely have to do that again."

Janet turned to glance at the house to make sure John hadn't come looking for her, and when she turned back toward Billy, but he was gone.

"Where could he have gotten to so fast," She wondered I've never seen a man move so fast in my life. I hope I didn't scare him off."

After she caught her breath, Janet stood up, pulled it on over her head and started to head towards the house, but decided that she had better walk around a little first. Her legs were a little shaky. She didn't want to run into John and have him wonder what she had been up to. After all, he knew that her legs were usually unstable just after she had been fucked.

Chapter 5

John decided that he had better return to his room and cleans up a little before he went looking for the girls. After all it wouldn't do to have them see him like this. He headed up the stairs, and as he passed Cindy's room, he thought that he could hear her crying inside.

Knocking on the door, John stepped inside. He found Cindy, lying on the bed, her face streaked with tears.

"What's the matter baby?" he asked.

Cindy sat up abruptly, as John had caught her off guard. "Oh shit daddy." She stated. "I didn't hear you come in."

"That's all right sweetheart, but what's the matter? You look like you have been crying."

"Oh it's nothing, I was just thinking about Jim." Cindy lied. Actually she had been thinking about how Horny she was, and how badly she wanted Johns cock in her pussy.

Walking over to her, John sat down on the bed, and draped his arm across her shoulders. "Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked.

Cindy's mind was racing. She wanted her father to fuck her, and here he was in her bedroom, holding her close. "Maybe this was as good a chance as any." She thought.

"Yes." She stated. "I never told you why Jim and I got a divorce, did I?" she asked.

"No you didn't." replied John. "I figured that you would tell me when you were ready."

"Well it's like this." She started, and proceeded to tell him the whole story. When she finished, she laid back on the bed, spreading her legs, and exposing her pussy to her fathers gaze. She had removed her panties so she could finger herself after she returned to her room.

"After all, does this look like something a real man would pass up?" she asked.

John couldn't believe his eyes. He had been trying to get a look at his daughters' pussy for a long time, and here she was showing it to him willingly.

"You wouldn't pass up a pussy like this, would you daddy?" She asked.

"N N N NO." John stammered.

"Would you like to kiss my pussy daddy?" she purred

This caught John completely by surprise. He opened his mouth to answer her, but nothing came out.

Glancing at her fathers crouch, Cindy could see that his cock was swelling nicely.