The Haunted Castle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or would you like to put that nice cock in it, the way you did moms in the kitchen earlier?" Cindy asked.

John couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was his daughter really asking him to fuck her? And did she really see him fucking Janet earlier.

"I saw you fuck mom in the kitchen, and all I have been able to think about since is having that beautiful cock in me." Cindy stated.

Sitting up, Cindy unzipped his pants, exposing his now hard member to her eager gaze.

"Please daddy, fuck me. I need a cock in my pussy so badly."

With that she shifted positions and straddled his lap. Her pussy was a mere inches above his hard cock. John didn't know what to do. He knew that it wasn't right to have sex with his daughter, but he also knew that people did. And after all, she was asking him to. It wasn't like he was forcing her.

"Are you hurting that badly baby?" He asked.

"Oh my God Yes. Fuck me please daddy."

"If that's what you really want, I guess it would be alright." John stammered sheepishly.

Not giving him a chance to change his mind, Cindy reached down, grasped his cock, and placed it against her pussy lips. As soon as she felt contact, she pushed downward, driving his cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh god, that feels so good. Fuck me daddy, fuck me. Ream my pussy with your beautiful cock." Cindy cried.

With that she started sliding up and down on his hard rod. John was beside himself. He had never had so much pussy in his life. First Janet; then the maid; and now his beautiful daughter. He was so worn out, that he could hardly move. Not that he needed to, Cindy was doing all of the work for him.

She was riding his cock like nobody ever had before. And she really seemed to be enjoying it. From the way that she was screaming, he thought that she must have been climaxing already. Well if she was, that was great, because he wasn't going to be far behind her. His balls exploded, and his cum started shooting through his cock.

Cindy could feel his cock start to swell, and knew that he was ready to cum.

"Yes, yes," Cindy screamed. "Fuck me. Fill me up with the seed that helped make me."

Cindy kept riding his cock, until she felt the first spurt, and then she slammed down one last time. This was all that she needed. Her climax broke and it was stronger then any she had ever had with Jim. She didn't know whether fucking her father made it extra special, but she wasn't arguing. She was cumming, and that was all that mattered.

As his cock started to shrink, Cindy reluctantly let it slip from her pussy. She didn't want to let it go, but knew that she had to for now. As his cock slipped out, Cindy flopped onto the bed. Looking over at John, she smiled. "Thank you daddy, I needed that. Your cock felt so good in my pussy. In fact, if I have my way, you will put it there again."

John sat up, and stuffed his now limp cock, back in his pants. Looking down at his daughter, there was no question that she meant what she said. Standing up, he zipped up his pants, and turned towards the door.

He thought that he should say something, but his mind wasn't functioning properly. Glancing back at his daughter, and seeing her lying there, with her dress pulled up, and her pussy exposed, he headed off down the hall.

John proceeded to his own room, where he cleaned up, then went downstairs. Janet and Cindy were already in the dining room, talking as if this were any normal day. John wasn't so sure. He hoped to keep the two of them together the rest of the day, in hopes that he wouldn't have to fuck either of them again for a while.

After lunch, John headed back to the library to read for a while. The girls said they would explore the grounds. Janet wanted to show Cindy the garden. After reaching the garden, they found a bench and sat down to talk.

"Mom, can I ask you something?" Cindy asked.

"Sure honey, anything." Janet replied.

Cindy let her eyes drift to the ground.

"What is it sweetheart?" Janet asked.

"Do you enjoy it when dad fucks you?" Cindy asked coyly.

At first Janet was in shock. She didn't expect a question like that from her daughter.

"Yes, Yes I do." Janet stammered.

"I thought so." Cindy continued. "You see I saw you two fucking in the kitchen this morning."

"You saw us?" Janet asked shocked

"Oh yes." Cindy replied nonchalantly." In fact I have to admit that dad has a very nice cock there."

Reaching under her mini-skirt, Cindy started massaging her pussy. "God I wish I had a cock in me right now. Jim never fucked me much."

Janet could tell that her daughter was hurting. Looking around, she spotted Billy on the other side of the garden.

Putting her arms around Cindy's shoulders, she pulled her in close. "I just might be able to help you out there, sweetheart." With that she released her daughter, stood up and walked over to where Billy was working.

"Billy" she stated. "Stop what you are doing and come over here. I want you to meet someone."

Billy followed her over to where Cindy was sitting. She had removed her hand from her pussy, and straightened her skirt, waiting to see what he mother had in mind. As Billy walked up, Cindy's heart started to rush.

'"Billy, this is my daughter Cindy. And she is a very horny girl, aren't you sweaty?" Janet stated.

"Show Billy how horny you are, won't you baby girl."

"Gladly." Cindy Moaned

With that she sat back, spread her legs, giving Billy a good view of her very wet pussy.

"Can you see how horny I am?" Cindy asked.

"Yes ma'am." Billy stammered.

"He has a nice cock too." Janet whispered.

"I can see that." Cindy remarked. "Would you like to put that nice cock in my pussy?"

"If that's what you want ma'am." Stammered Billy

"Yes that's what I want. Get that thing out here and fuck me, damn it." Cindy screamed as she quickly lay back on the bench.

"Not that way honey," Janet cried. "Get on your knees and let him take you from behind. He'll get in deeper and you will enjoy it more."

"But I want him in my pussy, not my ass," Cindy cried.

"Don't worry, he'll put it in your pussy, won't you darling." Janet said, smiling at Billy.

"Yes ma'am." Billy moaned trying to push his tight pants down his legs.

Cindy took her mother at her word, but if he tried to put it in her ass, she would never forgive him. Sliding off of the bench, she turned around, and leaned against it. When she was in position, Billy dropped down behind her and positioned his cock against her pussy. Then gently, he slowly slipped it inside.

Janet was totally beside herself. She liked the idea of watching Billy fuck Cindy, the way he had fucked her earlier. She wanted a better view, so she sat down on the bench to get a closer look.

"Watching Billy's cock slide in and out of Cindy's pussy is great." Janet thought. "But I need something in mine." With that thought in mind, she pulled up her dress, and jammed two finders deep into her own pussy. Then she started fingering her pussy, in conjunction with Billy fucking Cindy's.

As Janet was sitting right nest to Cindy, Cindy couldn't help but see her mother fingering herself. This gave her an idea. She had always wondered what it would be like to tongue another woman's pussy. And after all, she had already had sex with her father, why not her mother too.

Leaning over slightly, Cindy placed her head just above Janet's hotbox. She could smell Janet's sex, and found it very pleasant. No hesitating, Cindy stuck out her tongue and flicked it across her mothers exposed clit.

Janet almost jumped off of the bench. She had laid her head back, and closed her eyes when she started fingering her pussy. Cindy tonguing her clit caught her totally by surprise. When she jumped, she pulled her fingers out of her pussy.

This was just what Cindy wanted. With Janet's fingers out of the way, Cindy clamped her mouth down on her mothers' pussy, and buried her tongue deep inside. Then she started tongue fucking Janet's pussy, in time with Billy's cock fucking hers.

Cindy was in heaven. Not only was she getting the best fuck she had ever had, she had a mouth full of pussy too. Her orgasm was building fast and there was no way she could stop it. As she went over the top, she moaned into Janet's pussy.

Cindy caught Janet completely by surprise when she slammed her tongue into her pussy. But Janet wasn't arguing. She loved having her pussy eaten, and Cindy was good at it. Reaching down, she pushed Cindy's head tightly against her pussy, as if she were trying to push her inside. She held it there until her own orgasm broke, then she released her, and through her arms in the air as she screamed out her pleasure.

Cindy was having hard time breathing with her mother holding her head so hard, so when Janet released her grip, Cindy raised her head slightly, and gulped in a quick breath. Then she clamped her mouth back against Janet pussy, lapping up her mothers' juices.

"Pussy juice tastes almost as good as cum." She thought.

Between his cock reaming Cindy's pussy, and watching Cindy eat her mother, Billy was going out of his mind. He was going to ask Cindy if she wanted him to cum inside of her, but he didn't have time. His balls exploded and his cum shot through his cock. Slamming into her one last time, he pumped his load into her. As soon as he finished cumming, he disappeared with a pop.

Cindy and Janet both were so sated, they didn't even notice.