The Head Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently pat the impact area on your ass and say, "I hope that wasn't too bad and I hope that you have learnt a valuable lesson today May?". As I do, I slide my hand from cheek to cheek, feeling the smooth skin of your shapely ass.

You answer, "oh yes sir I have learn a lesson?, but I am not sure what the lesson you have learnt is? As you squirm further and are now clearly purposely rubbing your boobs against my stiff throbbing cock some more. After a few seconds of sheer bliss, I tell you that you can stand and put your blouse back on.

As you struggle to your feet, you place your left hand on my cock, giving it a squeeze before letting go and finishing getting to your feet. I cannot tell if it was deliberate or just an accident so I let it go unmentioned. As I stand my cock is still poking a tent in my trousers and I see your eyes looking at it and then back at me, and I notice a wicked glint in your eye and a wry smile on your face.

I return to my chair and sit, if for no other reason but to hide my erection. You are buttoning your blouse, and I am glad that I can still see those mounds of your boobs spilling from the undersized bra.

Once you are dressed and have flattened out your skirt and done your cardigan up, you look at me and ask, "will that be all sir?"

I look at you trying to look stern , "yes for now" I reply, "but let's not have to have this conversation again, you have been warned, now off you go and put your school pants on and get to your first class?"

You smile at me, "Yes Sir," turn and head for the door.

Before you reach the door I am already rubbing my cock through my trousers. There is a click as the door closes, and I immediately unzip my flies and pull my stiff throbbing cock from my trousers. As I grasp it and start to pull back the foreskin, the head is already oozing pre-cum as I slowly start to pump my fist up and down my shaft. I close my eyes and all I can see is your shaved pussy, your sexy ass and those large stiff nipples on those large boobs. I soon start to feel the cum bubbling up in my balls and I know I will cum soon. After a few more pumps of my fist on my stiff aching cock I explode all over my hand and trousers again, and again, I reach for the box of tissues to clean myself up. As my erection starts to soften, I push my spent cock back into my trousers and sit back in my chair and wonder what am I getting myself in to.....

Miss May Kitten

As I made my way from my head teachers office, I was in a state of confusion. My pussy was pulsing sending shivers through my body as I walked back to the dorm.

I was in big trouble. As Head Girl I should not be receiving noise complaints for my dorm. What was even worse was that, he had just interrupted us girls during a session of sexual play. I had been wearing nothing but a set of black lacy underwear when he walked in. I'm sure I had seen his eyes rake my body up and down taking in every inch he could see, and there wasn't much of me covered up. I had been licking Jane's pussy only moment before he came in to tell us off for making too much noise.

I hadn't thought I would have such a severe thrilling grilling from Mr. Jones. He has been a strict yet very caring and approachable Head Teacher. I had not expected the spot check uniform inspection. Intentionally I had chosen to wear no underwear that day. Angela's advice was right, it does tingle to feel the fresh breeze on your naked pussy - especially if you are very wet and already horny. I was shocked where Angela's advice had taken me, yet the most aroused I had ever been.

As he asked me to open my cardigan a small part of me was scared. I knew my top was fairly transparent and I was waearing no bra. I could barely believe it when Mr. Jones produced a bra from his desk draw. Oh how turned on I felt as I undid my clothes and put the bra on for him, even though it was too smalln ad pushed my tits up so that I looked like a whore. All of this in front of an old man, my Head Teacher, I was liking it though. I had never exposed my body so openly to a man of such age. I looked at his grey hair as I slipped my cardigan off and my nipples were standing to attention for him. I wanted to comply. When had he last seen eighteen year old breasts in the flesh? I admit, I was extremely turned on.

I suppose it was due to how highly sexually excited I was feeling that I found myself wondering to myself how far II could push it. So when asked, I decided with my heart punding in my chest and my pussy throbbing to admit hthat I admitted I was not wearing the regulation underwear. I would never have predicted that he would ask me, and then if he doubted ask me to show what exactly I was wearling, so I boldly admitted I was wearing absolutely nothing. I had really taken on board Jane's advice but I was not about to tell on her, so I lied and told Mr Jones I had just forgotten to put a pair on today. He seemed to buy the lie, demanding that I show him I was wearing nothing and I imagine distracted already by the sight of me so exposed in front of him

I looked up at Mr. Jones and I could see in his eyes that he was very serious about this, and I could feel the undertone of his lust as he spoke which aroused me even more. The whole situation was arousing me so much, I really wanted to show my Head Teacher my pussy. It felt so naughty, so horny so bad, yet so right. I slowly lifted the hem of my higher, purposely lifting it slowly to tease Mr. Jones. I'm sure he didn't expect such a treat. There for his eyes was my shaven pussy, the pink lips glistening a litte from how wet I had become from the situation he had created.

When Mr. Jones demanded I was to lay across his lap and be spanked for each misdemeanour at first I admit I was scared, I am not a fan on pain. It was only when I went to lay across his lap did I realise the reaction I had on him. I had never seen such a large tent in his suit trousers, all I could picture was his stiff cock underneath. I didn't expect him to slide his fingers up my ass to lift the skirt so he had me fully exposed to be spanked. Knowing that it was me that made his erection so large had made my shaved pussy lips becoming slick with my juice. Why was I so turned on, when I was about to be punished? I wondered can he see how wet I am?

As I bent over his lap, I purposefully placed my boobs over his crotch. I'll admit this was mainly for my own pleasure. The sensation of my stiff tender nipples rubbing against his legs and crotch was so erotic. Every time I moved a little to answer his questions, I made sure to subtly rub my nipples against him sending further shivers through my body down to my pussy.

I felt as though I was going to die with sexual frustration, and then came the first "smack!" It was much gentler than I expected, and felt far more erotic and sexy than like punishment. I'm sure I felt his cock twitch as he touched me. This was all getting out of hand. We both knew we really should stop, but yet it was clearly obvious to each other how we were both enjoying the situation.

As the second harder smack hit my bare ass cheeks, I'll admit my little cunt started to ache. I was desperate to touch myself, to play with my now dripping pussy and orgasm to release the frustration. I knew there was no way I could do this until I was free from his room. I couldn't help but squirm a little under his touch, and I could sense that Mr. Jones was getting even more turned on by this situation too.

Then all of a sudden the punishment was over. It was all caught short just before it boiled over and crossed te line, I thought to myself. was buttoning up my shirt and quickly went ba ck to my dorm. Straight away I was in my bed rubbing my swollen wet pussy and imagining Mr. Jones erection under those trousers. Fantasising that I was completely naked as he spanked me, and wisshing his cock had been exposed and rubbing on my bare breasts.

When I returned to the dorm, the girls were all curious to know what Mr. Jones had said to me. I put it simply to them, "Well we were all making far too much noise, and we got caught. We all know how strict Mr. Jones can be when it comes to abiding by the school rules. As we are all in our final years at this school it really is in our best behaviour to stay out of trouble, to not get caught. I guess girls we'll have to calm it down in the evenings, as much as it may frustrate us. None of us want to have bad references when we leave here, and I certainly don't want to be told off for all of our behaviour again."

For the next few days we really did do our best to behave. In the evenings we resigned ourselves to our individual beds and kept conversation to a minimum. However, this lack of expressing our sexual desires eventually boiled over. Around a week after my punishment, we found as the evening settled in that our conversation had drifted back to sex.

It was one of the quieter girls in the dorm that started it this time, a sweet girl with Brazilian parents called Sophia. She had asked us advice on how to give a blow job. Sophia eplained she had recently met a boy in town on one of our routine weekend day trips into town and she was planning on meeting up with him again the following weekend. Of course I was more than willing to give her some advice on this matter, and the rest of the dorm got drawn into our discussion.

Mr Jones

After a long day all I feel like doing is watching some TV quietly on my own. I get settled in front of the TV to watch my favourite program, Sexsectra, I do like Kira Reed, she will use any excuse to get her kit off on TV. Out of nowhere the quiet is interrupted, once again by the noise of giggling girls coming from the senior dorm room. I resign myself that I will have to go and have a word again. Miss Kitten is going to get a piece of my mind.

I make my way to the dorm door quietly, and stand outside. I listen to try and work out what is going on. I hear a voice I recognise, oh how I am not surprised that it is the voice of Miss Kitten, but I can't quite hear what you are saying.

Soon the background noise level lowers and I can hear better, I hear you say, "you have to be very careful Sophia not to touch the head with your teeth because that will hurt, keep your teeth covered with your lips."

It takes me a second or two to work out that you are giving the girls a lesson on how to give a blow job. I listen some more, but as I do my mind wanders and I imagine that you are doing the things that you are saying to me, "gently pull back the foreskin, open wide and take the head into your mouth, close your lips around the head and then run your tongue around the head very gently. Pay particular attention to the bit on the underside of the head where the foreskin is attached."

At this point I realise that I have an erection that is straining against the material of my trousers. I so want to pull my cock out and rub it as you are describing a blow job, but I know I must deal with what is going on in the dorm room. I take a deep breath and think about something, anything else to get my erection to go down. After a minute or so it starts to soften and I decide it's time to stop the lesson.

I noisily open the door and am amazed at the site that is before me. You are sat on the floor with all the girls around you, most of the girls like you are in either just underwear or PJs. You are sat cross legged on the floor with a large pink dildo in your hand.

As you hear the sound of the door opening, you look up and see me standing there. An expression of horror on your face, you know you are in big trouble this time. I stare at you and in a loud voice say "Miss Kitten, My office NOW!"

I turn and walk off in the direction of my office. I sit at my desk and wonder what I am going to do. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get the image of you stood before me with no pants on, and the words you used to describe sucking a cock, out of my head. Predictably, these thoughts cause my own cock to stiffen in my trousers.

A few minutes after I get to my office there is a knock at the door. "Come in!" I shout and the door slowly opens and you walk slowly in, closing the door behind. You are wearing a very sheer nightie. It is so see through that I can see your lacy pants and bra through the material.

You and standing beside the chair in my office. "Sit!" I bark at you and you instantly comply. I sit there in silence racking my brain as to where to start then eventually I ask, "what on earth were you doing May?"

I wait a long time for you answer and eventually you look up and say, "I am sorry Mr. Jones, I was just trying to teach them something."

I look at you and without thinking and say, "what gives you the right to teach the girls anything? Have you been to university and gained a degree in teaching, have you spent years of testing and being assessed to prove you can teach? Well, have you?"

"No sir" you reply.

I continue, "we already have an approved sex education curriculum so what makes you think you can do a better job?"

I can see you thinking about your answer so I give you time. You look up from the floor and reply, "well, the thing is Sir, the sex ed class is all about the biology and pregnancy etc, there is nothing, practical that actually shows or teaches us girls what to do." You pause for thought, so I let you continue.

I am doing a lot of thinking too, and actually realise you do have a point. You break my thought as you continue, "I had to learn from my sister, but a lot of the girls don't have sisters so have no one to teach them. Sophia has a boyfriend he asked her for a blow job, Angela and the rest were also curious about technique," you pause for a second as you say the words.

The image of Angela from the night before pops into my head and instantly my cock twitches at the thought of her giving me a blow job, being new to it and following Miss Kitten's advice. It?s just as well that I have my hands in my lap already, I am being careful not to move too much, but my hand is rubbing my cock through me trousers and boxers, slowly running my hand down my shaft and back to the top, running my finger around the head, just as I imagine you doing to the dildo. I can feel the head of my cock is getting sticky from the pre-cum oozing out of it as I rub it.

You start to talk again and I come back to reality and let you continue, "Sophia said she panicked and they had a row but she panicked because she didn't know what to do. She asked me quietly about it, but some of the other girls over heard like Angela. So that Sophia was not embarrassed I turned it in to a group session. I was only trying to help Sir." You stop talking and can see from the look on my face I am thinking so you sit there in silence waiting.

I have been thinking, on the one hand, that is the roll of the Head Girl, but on the other hand I am not sure I can just let it continue unmonitored. After a lot of thought and thinking back to what I saw this morning and heard from outside the door, I have an idea, a very wicked idea.....

"Ok" I say in a calm voice, "I understand your reasons, and I can see that you are taking your role as head girl seriously, but I am still unconvinced that you are qualified to teach." You look a bit surprised and confused by my comments but continue to listen intensely, "you see as I said, teachers have to go through a continual process of assessment where our performance is monitored to make sure what we are teaching is correct. After all, how am I, as Head Teacher, to know if what you are teaching the young ladies is correct?".

You take a long look at me, I guess you are trying to work out If I am being serious. After a while you clear your throat and in a confident voice say, "Yes Mr. Jones, I do take my responsibility as head girl very seriously. If the girls need someone to turn to ask questions, I want to be able to answer them honestly and with your backing. If that means that I have to do some extra work to prove to you that I can teach the girls the things that the school doesn't then I will do whatever is required."

I think for a while and then say, "Ok, if that's what you want then that's what we shall do, but don't forget, that you will be required to do a practical assessment of anything you want to teach the girls, and that does mean anything!" I leave the comment hanging and can see the expression on your face as you process it.

After a minute or so your eyes widen and you look at me and say, "Oh! You mean...um...ok....in this case, you want to make sure I know how to, before I teach the others?"

I reply "yes, is that going to be a problem?"

You look a little shocked by that, but it doesn't take you long to say, "Ok, I will do it"

My cock was already erect and straining against my trousers, but on hearing you say you will do it, my cock starts throbbing in anticipation. I stand from my chair and walk around my desk, as I do your eyes are transfixed on my erection poking a tent in my trousers and the small damp patch on my trousers from the pre-com that has soaked through my boxers. I lean against the edge of my desk just in front of where you are sitting, still staring at my erection. "So when do you want your practical assessment then?" I ask.

You blush and look up from my trousers with a look of shock on your face. I suspect you did not think that I would push for it that quickly. "Are you serious sir, you really want me to show you how I do it?" You ask.

I reply matter of factly, "how you do what?"

You blush again and quietly say, "show you how I give a blow job?"

I show a slight smile and say, "well if you want to teach the girls how, then yes."

"But sir, really?" You ask.

"Well it's up to you, you either prove you can teach it or you will be punished for teaching the girls inappropriate things, which will have severe consequences. Your choice" I reply. I feel a little mean, I can see that you are worried, and I am wondering what you will decide to do.

From the description I heard through the door, I cannot make up my mind if you have been told how to give a blow job by your sister or if you have actually given a blow job. I guess if it's the former then that may explain you reluctance to suck my cock. The thought of you taking my cock into your hot wet mouth, running you tongue around the head as you described is driving me wild, my cock is throbbing with anticipation.

After a little while I ask, "Well which is it to be Miss Kitten?"

You look up from the my erection that you have been staring at again and blush, your eyes a little puffy like you have been fighting back tears, "Could I not demonstrate on a dildo like I was in the dorm room?" You ask in a mumbled apologetic voice, but I am not about to let you off that lightly.

"Now, now May, I don't think that would be much of a practical assessment do you? That would be like me being assessed teaching a class of crash test dummies don't you think?"

There is a resigned look on your face as you agree with my point. "I guess," you reply begrudgingly through increasingly sad looking eyes.

"Look this is getting us nowhere" I eventually say, "you tell me you want to teach the girls and I have given you the terns upon which you may, it's now a simple choice of whether you accept those terms or face the consequences of you actions."

"What are the consequences of my action Sir?" You ask with a voice full of dread.

"Well I would imagine when the governors get to hear what I heard and saw going on in the dorm room, what do you think they will say? I imagine that loosing you title of Head Girl will be the least of your worries Miss Kitten. " I reply.

No sooner do I finish you burst in to tears, sobbing loudly you mumble through you sobs, "but I like it here and I like being Head Girl, do I really have to Sir?" you plead.