The Head Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it was truely an amazing session god only knows how long we'd been in the shower. We really needed to rush out and get on with our tasks. Hoping we weren't running too late, we all left the changing room with our pussies still pulsing a little from the orgasms we'd given eachother.

It was then I realised it was already 6.15pm, and I had to be at the Prefects meeting by 6.30. Numerous senior members of staff often attended our discussion sessions to understand what the current issues or problems may be happening at the school, and how to solve them.

Mr Jones

I hurriedly walk down the long corridor to the common room, where the prefects meeting is to be held. This is the monthly meeting where the prefects have an opportunity to discuss issues with the senior staff to ensure that we are all getting along. I am in a hurry because its almost time for the meeting and I don't want to arrive late, that just would not do. I am especially looking forward to this meeting, because my favourite prefect and Head Girl is hosting the meeting.

I arrive at the room with a couple of minutes to spare, the door is open so I walk in. There are the prefects from all the years present and most of the senior staff. I immediately scan the room and am surprised to see that Miss Kitten is not here. I have to say, that is a very poor show, considering she is hosting the meeting. Mr. Davis arrives a few seconds after me, and immediately apologises for being tardy. I find myself saying?no need to apologise Mr Davis, it is I that has to apologise on behalf of Miss Kitten who is yet to arrive?. The girls all have a worried look on their faces. They know only too well that I am a stickler for punctuality and your lateness will not go unpunished. There is a very uncomfortable feeling in the room as everyone waits for you to arrive. The girls have all noticed me looking at my watch at regular intervals. You are now 7 minutes late. I plan to give you until 18:40 to arrive before I cancel the meeting. I hope that you arrive before that happens, because the consequences for that would not be good.

Finally, I can hear the sound of school shoes walking quickly down the wooden floor of the corridor. You rush into the room, and seeing everyone looking at you, immediately blush spouting," am very sorry to have kept you all waiting."

I look at my watch and you have arrived with about 30 seconds to spare, "That was very close Miss Kitten." I think to myself.

After sorting the refreshments, home made fairy cakes and lemonade, you get sat down, and prepare yourself. Finally you look at me to let me know that you are ready to start. Today it is my job to open the meeting and thank the host, and then pass the floor over to the prefects conduct the meeting.

I take a deep breath and looking at you I start, "Welcome everyone that made it on time, and thank you Miss Kitten for finally turning up to your meeting." Then looking directly at you, "Can you please stay behind after the meeting, I would like a word with you," I can see from the look on your face that you are worried. I continue addressing the reminder of the room, "Now, once again, we are meeting in an open forum, you young ladies have an open forum to discuss anything that you feel needs to be brought up, no matter how large or small. Whatever is discussed in this room with be strictly between us, and any action that is taken based on what is discussed with not reflect on you. This is deliberate to ensure that you all feel free to discuss whatever you feel needs to be discussed.", I wait a few seconds for that message to sink in. "So, with that in mind, I will pass the chair over to Miss Kitten to open the meeting, Miss Kitten, the floor is yours."

You smile at me, turn to the room and say, "Thank you Mr. Jones, and may I take this opportunity, to once again apologise for being Late, and to thank you all for coming."

You open the discussion to the floor, and I watch and listen with interest at the topic being discussed. I am impressed with the way you act as the facilitator for the meeting, making sure that everyone has an opportunity to talk and from time to time ask the opinion of the senior staff to keep them included. You stop the meeting going off track very well. At times I have missed some of what is being said, because my mind is elsewhere. Having asked you to stay behind because of your tardiness, I need to come up with an appropriate punishment but my mind just wants to replay the fantasy from a week or so ago, where I fucked you over my office desk.

I realise that I have an erection and its quite uncomfortable, so without thinking where I am I adjust the way I am sat in my chair and as I do the chair creeks. The room falls silent and everyone looks up. I apologise and the conversation continues. I look at you and you have the wry smile on your face, I wonder if you know why I adjusted my position? As the meeting comes to a close, you and the meeting back to me. I look at you and say, "Thank you Miss Kitten, I think that was a very useful meeting."

Turning my attention to the whole room, I continue " I have taken on board the things that have been discussed. Any topics that require attention will be discussed at the senior staff meeting, and any responses will be fed back to you via Miss Kitten." Returning my attention back to you, "On behalf of the girls and the senior staff, I thank you Miss Kitten for hosting the meeting and providing the refreshments, which I am sure have been enjoyed by all?" Then to the whole room, "I look forward to the next Prefects meeting next month. However, as always, if there is anything pressing that you feel cannot wait until the next meeting, my door is always open."

With that the girls all start to pack up their things and helping you to pack up the remnants of the refreshments. Eventually, the staff members and the girls have all gone and it is just you and I that are left in the room. The room is at the end of a long corridor on the far side of the school, so I know that there will be no one else around. You are sat quietly with a concerned look on your face. You, like the other girls know my thoughts on punctuality, and you know being late to your own meeting will not have impressed me in the slightest.

Once I am sure that we are alone, I get up out of my chair and walk slowly to the door, I take a quick look down the corridor, which is empty and then close the door. As I walk back to my chair, I look at you more closely. I had not noticed before, but you are looking like you dressed in a hurry, not at all how I expect my girls to present themselves. After I sit, I look at you, clear my throat, which gets your attention.

"Well! Miss Kitten, what do you have to say for yourself?" I ask, but before you have time to answer I continue, "you know what I think of people being late don't you?"

This time I give you a chance to reply, "I am sorry Sir, I was talking to some of the girls about things that I planned to discuss in the meeting and we over ran a little."

I can see from the look on your face that you are not quite telling me everything, so I ask you "and where were these discussions taking place?" I notice that you blush slightly.

"In the changing rooms Sir, after PE, after we had showered Sir." You say. I am sure you say these things on purpose. My mind immediately goes in to overdrive and I have a vision of several of the girls, still dripping, naked, sat on the benches talking. This has a predictably effect on my cock, causing it to swell and harden, straining against my trousers.

I shift position in my chair again, and when I look at you have the knowing wry smile on your face again. I shake the image from my mind and get back to the matter at hand saying, "well you kept us all waiting for 7 minutes Miss Kitten, what do you suppose I do about that?"

"I am sorry Sir, I don't know what you should do Sir?" you reply. I think for a minute, but the image of the girls in the gym changing room keeps appearing in my mind, mixed with the thoughts of fucking you over my desk. My cock is now aching as it strains against my trousers. I wonder if I could get away with giving you 7 spanks, but I wonder if that might be a bit too much, but it would give me a chance to feel that lovely ass and have you lay on my lap again, rubbing against my throbbing cock.

I realise that I have been thinking for a long time. "Well Miss Kitten, I think I might have to keep with the ratio I have used before," before I can continue, you have already worked out that you could be in for 7 spanks.

You have a horrified look on your face and you blurt out, "Seven spanks! Really Sir!"

I reply calmly "Well Miss Kitten, we will have to see, but you did keep us all waiting, you could think yourself lucky that I did not multiply the number of minutes by the 9 people in the meeting, I am sure you don't want me to do that, do you?"

You look at the floor and reply, "No Sir." Your voice sounds like you have resigned yourself to the spanking.

As I think about how to do this I decide I want a better look at your ass. If I get you to bend over the desk, just like when I imagined fucking you, I would get a much better view. "Right Miss Kitten, please come here and bend over this table" I command.

You have a strange quizzical look on your face, "Over the desk Sir?" You ask.

"Yes, that's right, on your feet, and bend over the desk so I can administer your punishment," I reply. You stand up and move slowly to the desk and slowly bend over so that your legs are straight, your ass is pushed out and your boobs are resting on the desk. Calmly I say "I am just going to move your skirt out of the way" and grasp the hem of your skirt and lift it up and over your ass, revealing your lovely white panty covered ass.

You gasp as I do, and I soon notice why you are concerned. There is a visible wet patch on your panties. The sight of that makes my cock twitch and throb in my trousers. I am a bit confused as to why your pussy is so wet, and can only assume that there was more than talking going on in the gym changing rooms. I pretend I don?t know why and ask "Miss Kitten, your pants appear to be wet, did you not dry yourself properly after PE"

Your face is turned slightly to one side and I can see your face is flushed red from blushing, "No sir, I was in a hurry Sir," you reply.

At this point my cock takes control of my brain and sees a way to get another look at that shaved pussy, only this time up close. I say "well you can't wear wet clothes, take them off at once!" you don't move for a second, so I repeat "Now! Miss Kitten!" Slowly you stand and pull down your pants. "put them on the table next to you and bent over again." I command and you comply, placing the panties in a crumpled heap on the table and then bend over again.

I have a perfect view of your puffy swollen pussy lips glistening with your pussy juices and the air is filled with the smell of your sweet pussy. It looks so good, I just want to dive right in and start licking up those lovely pussy juices. The images of me fucking you pour backing to my mind, and it takes all my will power to stop myself from placing a hand on each side of your hips and slowly pushing my cock deep in to your waiting pussy. Once again I shake of the images and concentrate on the punishment I have to administer. "Are you ready Miss Kitten?" I ask.

In a shaky low voice you reply, "Yes Sir." I stand beside you, and raise my left hand and bring it down sharply on your bare ass,Smack! You yelp. I don't waste any time and bring my hand up again. Smack! You yelp again a little louder this time.

You snivel a little and I wonder if you are crying. "Are you ok Miss Kitten?" I ask.

In a very low lustful voice you reply, "Yes Sir." with that I raise my hand again and Smack! After the third spank, I notice your ass check is starting to go red and I can feel the heat off it. I rub your cheek gently and as I do, you moan softly. I am surprised by that, and the thought that you like the spanking on your bare ass crosses my mind. As I rub the red patch on your ass cheek, I rub in a wider circle and bump your outer pussy lips, and as I do you moan again a little louder, and I notice my fingers are wet from touching your dripping pussy.

I can't stand it any longer. My will power is gone and without thinking, I drop to my knees behind you and gently place a hand on each cheek. As I do you flinch, wondering what is going on I imagine. Without a word, I spread your ass cheeks and lean in close you that amazing pussy.

You moan softly as you feel my breath on your wet pussy lips. You jump a little with the surprise as you feel my tongue press against your anus and slowly run down over your swollen wet pussy lips. You taste as good as you look and smell. My tongue circles your swollen clitoris before I slide it back up you slit and push it into your pussy hole. You moan deep and loud as I do and I feel you pushing back against me. I push my tongue in and out of your pussy a few times savouring the taste of your juices. I pull my tongue out of your pussy and continue up to your anus, where I swirl the tip around the hole before probing it gently.

Again you moan and push back against me. I then slide my tongue down across your pussy hole and down towards your clit again, this time capturing your outer lips between my lips. I pull gently before releasing and continuing to your clitoris. I circle is gently with the tip of my tongue before flicking at it several times. With each flick of my tongue you moan and push back trying to make more contact.

After a few seconds, I place my tongue flat against your pussy rubbing up and down against your clitoris, eliciting another longer, loader moan. I stop and pull my tongue off your pussy and then plunge it deep into your pussy, flicking it around inside you, licking the walls of your pussy. I can tell that you are enjoying that, as you push back and moan loudly.

Again I pull back from your pussy. This time I swirl my tongue against your anus, which causes your jump with surprise. I probe my tongue against your anus and listen to you moan as I do. Again I pull back from your pussy for a second to look at what a gorgeous pussy it is, before I suck your swollen clitoris, making you moan loudly. I capture it between my lips and start an all out assault on it flicking it wildly with my tongue, sucking noisily on it. This is driving you wild, you moan loudly, and buck your hips back at me. I keep this up for a long time, gradually increasing the speed and pressure. As the pace increases, your moans change to panting and screams. You are almost shouting "Yes! Yes! Yes!" while you are bucking your hips and slamming your pussy back into my face.

I stop and stand up, you turn your head and look back, wondering what is going on. "Turn over and sit on the desk" I say, and you instantly comply. You lie back on the desk and spread your legs wide. I marvel at the sight of your shaved swollen deep pink glistening pussy, before I drop to my knees and start licking up and down your pussy. At the top of each stroke, I press my tongue against your clitoris, and rub it hard and fast, before sliding down you your vagina opening and plunging my tongue deep into you and swirling around the inside licking your inter pussy wall, before pulling out and carrying on down to your anus and swirling my tongue around it before probing at it with the tip of my tongue. I then repeat the sequence on the way back up to your clitoris. After a few strokes, I again, concentrate on your clitoris, I am determined to make you cum.

I capture your clitoris between me lips and swirl my tongue back and forth over it, rubbing it in an ever increasing pace. You are screaming, "Yes! That's it, just like that, Mr Jones please don't stop, I'm so close... ahhhhh!" I can feel your body starting to tremble, your hands are now on the back of may head pushing my face harder and harder against your pussy.

My tongue is frantically running and licking your clitoris. You are thrashing around on the table and I am having trouble keeping up my assault on your clitoris so I have to grip your hips tightly. Your whole body starts to convulse and your orgasm washes over you. Your juices are pouring from your pussy and are running down the inside of your legs and dripping on to the table. I keep up the assault on your clitoris, as you scream out in ecstasy as you are consumed by your orgasm. You clamp your legs tightly around my head and try to push me away, but I keep going for as long as I can, until you are almost crawling across the table to escape my tongue. I release my grip and slide out from between your legs, as you curl up on the table panting and moaning loudly.

I sit back, a survey the image before me. I take a clean tissue out of my pocket and wipe my face, which is covered in your pussy juice. I use the same tissue to wipe up the pools of pussy juice that had dripped onto the table. Slowly your breathing slows and you sit up, you have a mixture of a smile and concern on your face. As I look at you there, on the table, your pussy dripping, I so want to pull you toward me get my cock out of my trousers and fuck you, just as I imagined after you gave me a blow job, but I know what the time is and I know that the cleaners will be coming round any minute and it really would not do to be caught with one of the girls in this position. I smile at you, reassuringly and say, "I hope that teaches you a lesson Miss Kitten, that lateness will not be tolerated?"

"Oh yes sir, it does," your reply almost purring.

"Well you had better be off May, the clearers will be here any minute." A look of panic flashes across your face as you climb off the table and quickly put you panties back on.

Once you have made yourself respectable again you turn to me and say, "Thank you Mr. Jones," in a very low lust filled voice.

I smile at you and watch as you collect your things and head for the door. As I hear you walking off down the corridor, my thoughts once again return to the images in my head of me fucking you, only this time you are lying on your back on the table after I have been eating your pussy. All this time my cock has been oozing pre-cum and straining against my trousers. It is aching and I desperately need to cum. I know that the cleaners will be here soon, so I hurriedly stand and start to gather my things.

Out of nowhere, the door opens, and a cheerful voice rings out, "Good evening Mr. Jones." I look up a bit startled, to see Mandy, one of the cleaners coming in through the door, with her bucket and mop in hand. As she enters I see the expression on her face change and she sniffs the air. "Oh my, it's a bit musty in here! I wonder what the girls have been up to this time? Don't mind me Mr. Jones, I can clean around you. Those girls and their hormones, it smells like?"

I look up, wondering why Mandy has stopped talking, only to find her staring at my trousers with my cock pointing straight out. "Oh Mr. Jones, what have you got there?" she says.

I look at her and wonder what she is thinking, did she see May leaving the room? As I look at her I take in her appearance, I have never really looked at Mandy in that way before. She is of average height and quite attractive, probably mid 3'0s, with a trim figure and smallish boobs that fit her frame nicely.

Before I have time to think of an answer she says, "I can imagine that it gets quite difficult being a male teacher in a school full of hormonal young ladies!" As she speaks, Mandy moves closer, still staring at my cock, "Some of the sights I see are enough to turn any woman into a lesbian working in this place." She chuckles at the look of shock on my face. She is now stood right in front of me, and as she leans closer and sniffs, her nostrils flaring as she picks up the scent of Miss Kitten?s pussy juices on my face.