The Head Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy backs off a little and look me in the eye, "What have you been doing Mr. Jones?" She says, but before I can reply she leans in and licks my face, "Mmmmm tastes like teen pussy to me, you are a naughty boy, aren't you Mr. Jones?"

I start to panic, this could not only loose me my job, but probably get me locked up. She must have seen the look of panic on my face, "Now now Mr. Jones, no need to worry, this can be our little secret. But you are going to have to do something for me, in return for me keeping your secret?"

This only increases the panic, what is it she is going to want, a pay rise, a promotion, a... "what the Hell!?" I exclaim as she grabs my cock through my trousers.

Mandy smiles at me, "I don?t get enough of this at home, and working here with all these young girls wearing next to nothing in the dorms, gets me so hot. If I am to keep your secret, you are going to have to fuck me whenever I need it, Ok

I am a little shocked at Mandy's response, but as I have already thought that she has quite attractive and have a fit body, and if it means that she keeps quiet, this seems a fair trade. "Well Mandy, if that's what you want me to do, I am sure we can come to some agreement?" I can feel my cock throbbing in her hand and she starts to run her hand back and forth through the material of my trousers.

I lean in and kiss her, my tongue forcing its way into her mouth. Mandy moans quietly, I am sure she is tasting Miss Kitten on my tongue. Mandy is now rubbing her hand up and down my cock quite vigorously now, so I take the opportunity to feel the size of her boobs, I gently squeeze and need her left boob and as I do, I feel her nipple getting stiff and pushing into my palm through her very thin bra and white coat.

I pull at the press studs that hold her work coat closed and as they start to pop open, I gasp at the site. All she is wearing under the coat is a black bra and matching pants, not unlike Miss Kittens. I slide my hand in side Mandy's coat and down her back until I have my hands on her shapely ass. I pull her towards me which grinds my leg against her pussy, which makes her moan and push harder. I release my grip and slid my left hand around and down between her legs, and as I run my hand over her panty clad pussy. The material is soaking wet with her pussy juices, she is obviously very wet. I run my middle finger back and forth over her slit making her moan loadly.

All of a sudden she steps back and in a deep lustful voice says, "Stop messing about and fuck me already!" I am a little shocked but don?t have time to think about it. Mandy has already pushed my things aside on the table and is lying on her back looking up at me. I hook a finger of each hand into the side Mandy's panties and swiftly pull them off and place them on the table beside her, just where May's had been not 15 minutes before. I stand before her and undo my trousers and push them and my boxers to the floor. As I do my stiff, swollen cock sticks out in front of me.

Mandy purrs at the sight and then commands, "stick it in me, fuck me Now!" I step forward and push the head against the opening of her pussy and slowly push the head in. In my head I have the mental image of me fucking you, Miss Kitten, on the desk in my office, but in reality, I have Mandy, the cleaner, lying on her back on the table impaled on my cock.

I bury my cock deep into her and then pull almost all the way out, copying the way I fantisised fucking May. I am snapped back to reality, when Mandy says, "For fuck sake, will you get on with it, I want you to fuck me hard and fast now!" Again I am a little shocked by her comments, but I comply and start a steady pace of pumping my cock in and out of her. Her hand is between her legs franticly rubbing her own clitoris and I am fucking her. She is moaning and thrashing about, her fingers a blur on her clit and her other hand has pulled her bra down and is pulling and twisting her left nipple. It really is an erotic sight, which is turning me on, so I don't think I will last long, but the way Mandy is thrashing on the table, I don't think it will be long before she comes either.

I continue to ram my cock in and out of her dripping pussy. I feel her pussy starting to grip my cock as she starts to moan loudly and thrash even more. I have to hold on to her hips to steady her so I can continue to slam my cock in and out of her. I can feel the orgasm building in Mandy's pussy as she screams and starts to shake as it washes over her. Pussy juce floods around my cock as I bury it deep into her as I feel my own orgasm arrive and I start pumping my cum deep into Mandy's hot dripping cunt. The muscles milking me for all they are worth.

I collapse on top of her and her bear left boob is just in front of my face, so I open my mouth and suck gently on it, running my tongue around the stiff nipple before flicking at it with the end of my tongue. We stay like this for what seems like ages before I feel her shifting under me, so I stand back up, pushing my stiff cock deeper into her as I do.

This makes her moan, and close her eyes for a second. When she opens then , she looks up at me and says, "Now that was nice, I am sure that will keep me going to a little while, but don't forget, whenever I want it, OK?"

I look at her and as I push a little harder, I say, "Yes, Mandy, I understand." I smile and slowly pull my now shrinking cock from your hot pussy that is dripping with a mixture of your pussy juices and my cum, you moan softly as I do. I step back and admire the sight of her, with her legs still spread open, the bright pink of her inner lips still swollen and puffy, with the mixture of juices dripping from her. I slowly pull my boxers and trousers up and do them up.

All the time I am watching Mandy, wipe up the pool of pussy juice and cum from the table and from her pussy with her pants and then stuff them into her pocket before standing up and adjusting her bra and doing up her house coat.

Once she is presentable, she leans in and kisses me softly and says, "Thank you Mr. Jones, now run along and be a good boy until next time a need a good fuck."

I smile, gather up my things that are spread about the table and head for the door. As I leave the room, I look back and Mandy is going about her business of cleaning the room and if we had just passed in a corridor. I walk slowly back to my office trying to get my head around what just happened, part of me enjoying the fact that I just had sex with the cleaner, and part of me disappointed that it was not sex with Miss Kitten, and part of me looking forward to my next encounter with either of them. What was I getting my self into?