All Comments on 'The Heisty Buttwoman Ch. 01'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everyone

Thank you for commenting and voting! There are no comments on this one, but most of my previous instalments got comments, so I hope to see some here too if you liked it.

The next instalment of this series will come out soon, in a couple of days. I'll be submitting another succubus and giantess story in a while, so please look out for them.

If you have the time and the dollars to spare, please drop a few into my Patreon over at https://www.patreon.com/spartan047

Otherwise, my content will keep coming depending on my free time and the ideas I get. If you read and liked this story, please let me know what else you would like to see in it and if there are other fetishes you want in it. Ass worship and latex will remain a constant, along with foot fetishes as well in some chapters.

Also, if you have other ideas for stories, human or nonhuman with monster girls, leave them in the comment section so I can get to work on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep them coming

Hope in the end Peter becomes more of an anti-hero and leaves MJ and goes with Black Cat (I like that pairing aways)

Maybe have Peter one chapter get infected by the black suit but he doesn't give it up so no Venom or Carnage

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
To: Anon

Peter will become more of a horny superhero who is interested in developing his cock instead of his powers. You could call him an anti-hero then.

latexfanlatexfanover 6 years ago

I guess I'm still waiting for the Anastasia/Shawn/trainer trio follow-up :) I was hoping to read it still in 2017 but I guess I have to be more patient :)

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi latexfan, I missed your comment. I'm afraid I semi-retired from writing and the commissioner wasn't happy with some of my material later, so IDK where this story will go now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES