The Heisty Buttwoman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia started to back off, but a strong hand gripped her slender wrist. She might have been able to break out easily, but she couldn't with that voice and warmth so close to her. The hand pulled her close to a hard, toned chest, reaching behind to grab her ass. She gave a small squeak and jumped, and another hand came down to grab her other ass cheek. Spiderman lifted her up into the air, resting her latex-covered pussy against his crotch. She gave a slight gasp when she realised it was already hard. She leaned towards Spiderman and kissed his mouth through the mask, thrusting her hips against him subconsciously. 'Mmmmmm, I've missed this for so long,' she whispered, dry humping him as she talked. 'Why didn't you come back?I wouldn't have needed to steal anything if it wasn't for this. You could've prevented this, you know. It's all your fault for causing this bank robbery. I wouldn't need to get your attention if it wasn't for this.'

There was a throaty chuckle from Spiderman, making his bulge rub against her electrified clit. She moaned as she leaned against him, trying to nibble his ear through the mask. 'Just like a girl. Need attention, want attention, so you go out and do the stupidest thing you can and find the nearest man to blame. Hasn't it occurred to you that your emotions and needs are your own to fulfil?'

Felicia shrugged as she pushed her crotch against his. 'I don't know or care. I suppose I might be blaming you for things which are for me to handle, but you do understand that there's only so much relief you can get with your hands or a toy? You could at least take responsibility for that.'

Peter's hand reached around to the back of her head, pressing them face to face with their noses touching. He placed his hand below his chin to find the end of the mask, then pulled it up over his head. Felicia's heart (and other places) fluttered when she saw his handsome face again, the first time in a few months. His blue eyes looked into hers, consuming her soul with every second. He leaned forwards and kissed her mouth gently, inserting his tongue right between her teeth. She gave a small giggle when it tickled the roof of her mouth. She closed her lips around his tongue, sucking it gently. His head moved backwards, withdrawing his tongue from her mouth, but she leaned forward and sucked it back in.

'Don't tease me, baby,' she whispered, putting her arms around his neck. 'I've been waiting for you to do this forever. What kept you, anyway?'

'Mary Jane,' sighed Peter. 'I didn't have much choice, she was clinging on to me every time I even thought about going out to save the world. I don't know how many heists took place or people were run over under trains because of her irrationality, but what's done is done.'

Felicia's mouth started to work on his tongue and lips even more intensely, like she wanted him to suck the life out of her. 'I told you to leave that skinny bitch. You know I'd make a much better match for you.'

Peter shook his head. 'It's not that simple. Leaving anyone, even when you hate them, is a process which can still drain you. I just wish she was draining my balls as much as she did my life.'

Felicia released his tongue, giving him a lingering kiss on the mouth and touching her nose to his. 'I think I can fix that. Just make a clean break already. I learned from someone that when you want to get out of a situation, the only way out is out. Let go of the losses and make sure you don't lose your soul in the process.'

Peter raised an eyebrow. 'Who told you that?'

Felicia lowered her eyes. 'I heard it from a counsellor who's office I broke into and stole all his financial records, bank statements, safe combinations, and laptop. He was talking to a patient in the next room.'

Peter laughed softly. 'Once a bad girl, always a bad girl, eh?'

Felicia kissed his nose and slammed her crotch into his once more. He gasped and his bulge became more pronounced. 'Punish me for this, Daddy.'

Peter's tone and voice became more serious. 'I have to. You stole a lot of money, Felicia. I cant allow that, but I could probably make a clean break from MJ anytime. Just come with me and forget about stealing for a living.'

Felicia hopped off him, landing on the floor and giving him a quizzical look. 'Why? The treasury can easily print more of these to make it up.' She picked up one of the bags. 'Come on, Pete. I'll share the money with you. We'll split it any way you want, and MJ gets jack shit. We'll be rich for the rest of our lives as long as we keep this little tunnel secret between us. I was going to leave these three bags at home and come back for more. Don't you see? It's quite simple and not a real loss to anyone.'

Peter remained stalwart. 'It's a loss to the people who deposited it here.'

Felicia quirked an eyebrow. 'What's that to us?'

Peter raised his fists. 'Everything.'

He took an unexpected swing at her, almost hitting her in the side of the head. Felicia did a graceful backwards cartwheel, narrowly avoiding his hit and dropping the bag. She came up standing with her hands on her hips. Her brow was furrowed in disapproval.

'So you want to beat me up for a little heist?' she said, allowing as much disappointment to creep into her voice as possible. 'Fine. You want it rough, we'll play rough.'

She ran at him and did a beautiful gymnastics kick into the air as he swung his fist at her. He missed and got hit with her boot in the cheek. He fell backwards, rolling on his back and standing back up. He gave a groan and held his cheek, blinking at her. Felicia put her hands on her hips again and gave him a teasing smile.

'You wanted this, lover,' she said. 'I love foreplay when it's intense anyway, so you'll be fucking my brains out tonight whether you want to or not. And I'll get the money too.'

Peter ran at her, jumping into the air and coming at her with a sideways flying kick which she dodged by leaping into the air and somersaulting head over heels. She flew over his head and curled herself into a ball, rolling forwards and landing on her feet. She raised her hands sideways and twirled around, facing him. Peter shook his head out of his eyes and did a few acrobatics in the air to warm up, doing the same somersault she did and performing a triple Hwoarang kick in the air. He flew at her again and attacked her with elbows, fists, and a few spinning kicks which would've knocked her out if she wasn't fast enough. She simply leaped forwards and slid between his legs, flipping over backwards and coming up on her feet again.

Peter slammed his fists together. 'How would you do that?'

Felicia smiled and curled a finger inwards, beckoning him closer. 'Come and see, darling.'

Peter grabbed one of the bags and threw it at her. She caught it and slung it over her shoulder. He had reached her in the time it took to sling the bag and aimed a vicious kick at her midsection, but she bent over, sticking her ass out, and performed a powerful spring jump which sent her flying horizontally over his kick. By the time he raised his leg and tried to axe kick her in the head, she was already near the other bags.

'Come on, baby,' she giggled, grabbing the other bags and placing the straps over her head. 'Mamma wants to play too.'

Peter sighed in disgust at her sexualising things which were serious, but shrugged and attacked anyway. He shot a web at her which she leaned backwards to dodge. He tried again, sending webs from both hands at her face as she came back up. She raised her wrists and shot out two silver boomerangs with sharp ends which flew at the webs, chopping them up. Peter ducked as they flew at his face, yelling, 'Damn Green Goblin artifacts!' as they soared over his head. He leaped forwards and ran at her, his fists and legs pumping. Just as he was about to grab her around the waist, the boomerangs flew back and hit him in the ankles, tripping him up and sending him flying to the floor. Felicia performed a sideways jump and leaped over him again, sliding along the floor on her right side and landing close to the exit. She gave him a cheery wave and kiss.

'You should remember that it's bad luck to cross a Black Cat, darling,' she said. She raised her arm and attached an explosive charge to the wall, jumping aside to avoid the explosion. The wall blew apart, revealing a rectangular hole in it. She walked to it and turned around, facing Peter as he staggered towards her with his hands out.

'Wait, Felicia,' gasped Peter, raising his hands in surrender as he came close to her. 'Don't do this. Let's work things out.'

Felicia's arms reached out and grabbed his waist. 'Of course we will, but not here.' She grabbed his butt, stealing a quick kiss on the mouth as she did. 'Your superhero days can rest in peace.'

She leaned backwards and fell out of the rectangular hole as sirens blared below and alarms went off in the vault. She smiled to herself as she felt Peter groan in desperation and grab her around the waist as well. His hands slid down to grope that perfect, plump butt again. He spanked it a few times, his lust taking over his senses as he kissed her hard while they fell out of the window. Felicia moaned into the kiss and returned it, smiling to herself as she was sure she had him hooked.

They landed on the ground after a few backflips to spread the force of gravity working on them. Peter had been too distracted by Felicia's scent and her round, jiggly ass to shoot a few webs and keep them soaring to her apartment. Felicia stepped backwards and waved to him to follow her.

'Let's go, lover,' she said, a devious smile spreading across her face. 'I know you want this as much as I do, so we'll get straight down to it. Chase me back to my place as if you're trying to catch me so the police don't get suspicious.'

She reached out with her boot and rubbed his chubby, laughing when it twitched slightly at the minimal contact. She raised her leg quite high into the air to show off her shiny sole and heel, and to her surprise, Peter grabbed it and planted several desperate, horny kisses on her boot, from the sole to her toe and all over the front. She staggered a little as he tried to pull her closer, trying to keep her balance. She hopped closer to him so he could keep worshipping that sexy boot, raising her eyebrows in concern at the intensity of his boot love.

'Does it turn you on that much?' she asked.

Peter just moaned and nodded, his tongue coming out to lick her boot from toe to the edge and continuing to slurp on it for added wetness.

'You dirty boy,' said Felicia, pushing his face gently with her sole. 'You should be sucking on the tip of this boot for that, but we've got time for it. Let's go before you're caught fucking me in the street while cars pass over us.'

She turned around and started to run towards her apartment, Peter following close behind with his fists swinging around. It wasn't a long run, so she felt exhilarated. He wouldn't be too tired to do anything unless he came in his spandex on the run. She felt it might be the case if he couldn't control himself at the sight of her shoe.

After a few building chases, some long jumps and running up the sides of buildings, they reached a door in a balcony on the seventh floor of an opulent building. Felicia swung over the railing and walked to the door, looking behind to see if he was there. Peter swung up to the balcony and landed beside her with a few web shots and wire walking.

'You're ready for this, aren't you, sweetie?' said Felicia, unlocking her door and opening it. She tossed the bags inside and walked inside. Turning around, she leaned her head to the left and placed her hands on her hips, stroking them and swinging them from side to side. She reached up to her ncck, pretending to be in the shower. Her hands slide down to her exposed cleavage, pulling her catsuit apart and showing him a quick flash of her large breasts. She raised a hand, palm facing him, and curled her fingers downward in the Asian gesture of 'come here'. 'If we don't start now, we won't have all night to do this.'

Peter's throbbing erection was about to burst his pants open as he walked to her apartment's back entrance and walked in. He pushed the door so it swung shut, placing his hands at his waist and pulling up his spandex shirt to show a muscular, toned torso with clean-cut abs. He reached for his pants and started to pull them down too, grinning in anticipation. It would be a long night, but not as boring as having to save screaming aunts or people who were pushing each other around near the road and stumbling into oncoming traffic.

He could look forward to a night like this more than one with MJ.

12