The Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline would disappear from time to time for at least half an hour and when Barbara asked where she'd been, Caroline would just smile and say that she would tell her later.

*

Winter was soon upon them and it brought the two of them closer together than before. The sky, on this day had been very dark and they knew they were in for a thunderstorm and it wasn't until they had just gone to bed when the storm broke.

Rain lashed the windows and the air was heavy with electrical forces. Barbara got up out of bed and was just reaching up to draw the heavy curtains when a bolt of lightning struck quite close to the Manor followed by the enormous crash of thunder that made the very walls tremble and the glass almost come out of the window frame.

She gave out a loud scream as the flash lit her and room up for that brief moment and she simply flew across the room and without asking, jumped straight into Caroline's bed and went down under the covers trembling from head to foot.

She was clinging to Caroline as she shook and Caroline slid down also to hold the shaking girl in her arms.

'There, there,' she crooned, rocking Barbara in her arms. 'I'm here. Don't be frightened.'

'Lightening scares me,' Barbara sobbed, clinging to Caroline.

'It can't touch you in here, especially not with me being here too,' she chuckled, trying to boost up Barbara's spirits. 'Stay here with me and you'll be safe, but let me get a bit more comfortable. It's stifling under these covers,' and she wiggled her way back up so that her head was on the pillow but with Barbara's head still under the covers. In moving herself up the bed, her foot had firmly anchored the hem of her nightgown and so it was now off her breasts and almost at her waist, her arms trapped in the sleeves. It took some more wriggling to free her arms and yet still not let go of Barbara.

She now had the side of Barbara's face against one naked breast and this was giving Caroline a tingle down in her lower belly but was unable to move her hand down to soothe this itch. She could feel the tears on her breasts as Barbara still sobbed and Caroline shifted slightly to one side so that her breast moved under Barbara's face and the nipple touched her lips.

It was the nipple itself that moved her lips as it got hard from Caroline's inner excitement and they opened and began to suck on it, much to Caroline's joy. Phase one, she said to herself and lay back to enjoy the pleasure she was getting from having it sucked.

The sobbing eased but the sucking continued and Caroline slowly moved her other hand down the side of Barbara's neck and into the top of her gown, moving down over the top of her breast until she had the nipple in the middle of her palm.

Barbara had stirred but didn't stop Caroline from moving her hand and rubbing the nipple till that too was up and as hard as the one she was sucking. She gave out a low groan and moved own body slightly to give Caroline's hand more freedom of movement so that the whole breast could be fondled and at the same time, brought her free hand up and covered Caroline's other breast and began copying the hand movement that she was feeling on herself.

They continued to fondle each other for at least ten minutes before Barbara let go of the nipple in her mouth to speak.

'What are we doing Caroline?' she asked in a low voice.

'Comforting each other,' Caroline replied softly, nudging the head back to where it was and Barbara carried on the sucking for a few more minutes.

'Yes, it is comforting,' she said, releasing the wet hard nipple.

'Would you comfort me the same way?' Caroline asked, her voice still very soft, soft as velvet that lulled Barbara to say yes.

Caroline moved down under the covers and gently eased Barbara's nightgown down off her shoulders until her breasts were free of the material and trembling herself, put her mouth down and began to suck on Barbara. Who in turn, began again to stroke and gently knead a breast of Caroline's as she felt a wave of heat roll deep inside her at the illicit thrill of having her nipple sucked and nibbled on. They fell asleep in this position though woke up in an embrace in the morning.

*

They looked into each other's eyes and saw not the slightest sign of embarrassment and Caroline kissed Barbara on the lips and sighed.

'I had a wonderful dream last night and I've woken up to find it was true. Will you kiss me to prove that I'm awake?'

Barbara did so without any hesitation and they held the kiss for several moments as they moved their bodies closer together, each feeling the breasts of the other that they had sucked on during the night.

It was a miserable day outside, heavy rain was falling and they spent four boring hours with Bellows until Caroline said that she'd had enough and got up and walked out of the drawing room, Barbara followed too.

'Where are you going in such a hurry,' Barbara asked as she hurried along behind Caroline.

'To find a piece of meat,' she replied as she strode along a corridor.

'I thought the kitchen was the other way,' Barbara said.

'Not that kind of meat,' she said and suddenly stopped so that Barbara bumped into her. 'You've never seen a man's cock before, have you?' Barbara shook her head. 'Right. Let's go and see Oswald's,' and she set off with Barbara, with some trepidation, following along in her wake. They had to make a dash for it across the yard in the rain until they got into the stables. They moved along the loose boxes, Caroline looking into each one until she found him.

'In here,' she said to Barbara who followed her to where Oswald had been raking the straw. He looked up at the sound of her voice and was surprised to see Barbara come in too as Caroline closed the door behind her.

'Barbara's never seen a man's cock before Oswald, and I've told her that you've got the biggest one here and I want her to see it,' her voice was strong and heavy with authority.

'I haven't got the biggest one Lady Caroline, ' he said in a slightly whining voice as he slowly backed away towards the wall behind him.

'I've seen all the cocks here and if I say it's the biggest, then it is. Now pull it out and let her see it.' It was a tone of voice that Barbara had not heard from Caroline before, but it was one that was obeyed.

'But it's not up, Lady Caroline,' he said as he began to undo himself.

'Maybe this will help,' she said and she opened up her blouse, pulling the sides apart for him to see her breasts. Barbara gave out a gasp at this blatant display to a man. Nevertheless, it was doing the trick for she now saw this man's penis outside of his trousers and looked on in amazement as she saw it began to grow before her very eyes, filling up, getting wider, bigger and longer till it was sticking up at a slight angle and was visibly throbbing.

'Now isn't that a sight?' she asked of Barbara, who was mesmerised at the sight of it, thinking of how large it was compared to when he first pulled it out. She looked at Oswald's face to see him give back a weak smile at being put on display in this way. 'It's as hard as a lump of iron,' Caroline said moving closer and putting her hand round it and moving it slightly, the foreskin moving and showing pink bits at the end which seemed to becoming a slightly purple shade. 'The outer skin is as soft as a babies bottom. Come and feel it.'

Like the mouse before a cobra, her feet moved without her knowing she was doing it and reached out as Caroline removed her hand for her to grasp Oswald's tool. It was as Caroline had said, the skin feeling like silk that glided smoothly over the bar of steel beneath it. It was hot to her touch too and she could feel it pulse and slightly jerk in her fist.

'Move your hand up and down,' Caroline commanded and she did so, surprised at how easily the skin moved on the shaft, that solid piece of meat beneath it. 'Do you know what comes out it when it is excited the way you are doing now?' she asked. Barbara shook her head, her hand still moving slowly up and down on the now embarrassed Oswald's erection. 'Show her Oswald,' she said, pulling Barbara's hand off him.

'But it's going.....' He began but was cut off by Caroline.

'Just do it!' she ordered, and he took himself in hand and began to jerk himself off, looking at Caroline's breasts as he did so. Barbara watched, standing in front of him, fascinated as his hand moved faster and faster, the head turning a deep purple as it was exposed with every backward movement of his hand. He gave out a groan and she watched the head swell that little bit more and suddenly, great gobs came out of the end and splattered the front of her dress.

'Aaargh,' she gurgled as she jumped back, but not far enough for two more gouts hit her as the hand kept pumping hard on his cock until only dribbles came out of the end. His body seemed to sag when he'd finished but knew from experience that he didn't dare put it away until told to do so.

'What is this?' Barbara had cried out as she looked down at the mess on her front.

'It's called sperm,' said Caroline scooping some of it off the front of Barbara's dress and putting it into her mouth, sucking on her finger. 'It's the stuff that makes babies,' taking another finger full and sucking that off too.

'But you're putting it in your mouth,' Barbara gasped in horror. 'Won't that give you a baby?'

'No,' she said taking yet another fingerful. 'It's got to be put into your belly to do that. You can take it in the mouth okay. It tastes quite good by the way. Try some,' Caroline said, lifting a finger with some of the sperm on the end towards Barbara's mouth.

'No, I couldn't,' she cried, shrinking back.

'Don't be a silly, go on try it,' as the smeared finger touched her lips. Barbara closed her eyes and let the finger slip into her mouth and she sucked it off, getting the slightly salty taste that was soon gone as she too swallowed it as Caroline had done.

'There, that wasn't so bad was it? It's much better if you take the whole lot in your mouth. That's what I do, for you did ask me where I went sometimes. Do you want to suck on his?' she asked as she pointed to the now semi erect prick of Oswald that had traces of sperm still coming out of the end.

'No,' said Barbara.

'Well you don't mind if I do then?' she asked. Barbara shook her head, and looked on in amazement as Caroline knelt down in the straw and took the whole of Oswald's prick into her mouth and sucked out the last of his coming. Her head bobbed on him and she could see the bulge in the cheeks of Caroline as she moved it about in her mouth before she released him and stood up, licking her lips. 'There wasn't much left, but it was still good. Don't look so shocked Barbara, you don't know what you're missing. They enjoy it too, You can put it away now,' she said to him and Oswald quickly put himself back inside his trousers. He then looked at her expectantly. 'No. Not today,' she said as she covered her breasts. 'He likes to suck on them before I go down on him,' she said by way of an explanation. 'Come on, he's got work to do,' Caroline said, leading Barbara out of the loose box, stables and back into the Manor. 'Let's raid the pantry and have a drink.'

In there, she got two tankards and tapped the barrel there and filled them with ale and passed one over to Barbara and took a hefty swallow of hers before sitting down at one of the chairs there.

'Do,' Barbara started, taking a sip at her ale, 'do you do much of that?'

'Well I've sucked most of the men on the estate, except for my father and brothers that is. Carlyle likes to do it as well.'

'Carlyle?' Barbara exclaimed in a shocked voice.

'Yes, I told you. He's bent,' and she held up her fist with the first finger crooked over.

'Oh,' Barbara could only utter, still not knowing exactly what being bent meant.

'You can't really know what it's like until you've tried it. To have a big throbbing cock in your mouth. To feel the man's heart beat rattling your teeth as you suck on him. Then to get that wonderful gush of his seed filling your mouth for you to savour before swallowing it. The men like me doing it too. Well it's better than having them fuck me and giving me a baby. That would never do. Father would kill me.'

'Don't the men say anything?'

'He'd kill them too if he knew. No, they'd be too frightened to say anything.'

'Are all men like that?' Barbara asked.

'Yes. Their brains are in their cock. If a girl lifts her dress or opens her mouth, they'll stick their cock in it quicker than you could spit. They'll do anything to be able to do it too, and I'm not just talking about the staff here on the estate either. They're the same the whole world over.'

'Have you been doing it long, er, doing it to them I mean?'

'Yes, Ever since my tits started to grow. I saw their reactions to them and it just went on from there,' she said, finishing her tankard. 'Do you want any more?' she asked.

'No thanks, I'll just finish this one.'

Caroline had one more till Barbara had finished hers and they went up to their rooms as it was by then, close to bath time. It was still raining heavily, and carried on through the night.

*

At the first roll of thunder, Barbara was across the room and into Caroline's bed.

'Can we comfort each other again?' she shyly asked from under the covers.

'Of course we can my sweet,' Caroline said as she went under herself and kissed her on the lips, 'but let's get these nightgowns off first. They make me so hot,' and proceeded to pull hers off and then helped Barbara to remove hers and they moved into an embrace and began to kiss each other. Then came the fondling of breasts before they began to take it in turns to suck on the up raised nipples.

It was while Barbara was down sucking that Caroline pushed Barbara's hand down over her belly and whispered for her to put her fingers inside and start moving them. Barbara had done this a couple of times to herself and so knew what was wanted by this and so she did as asked and began to finger Caroline.

She almost drooled at not only of having her breast sucked but have fingers play with her sex and make her all wet and knew that with a little bit of practice, Barbara should be able to help bring her to an orgasm of which she only ever experienced once before. But it was enough for the time being to relax and give herself up to the pleasure she was receiving.

*

It was nearly two weeks before Barbara accepted Caroline going down between her legs and using her fingers, mouth and tongue to excite her sex beyond her wildest dreams and have the exploding orgasm that made her scream out in ecstatic agony of sexual release. She writhed and squirmed herself all over Caroline, covering her face with grateful kisses and promised to be her slave for ever at being given such a wonderful experience.

She begged for this every night and was frustrated when she didn't have orgasm and it took Caroline some time to convince her that it didn't happen every time. The more you wanted it, the less likely you were to have it she explained. It took a while before Caroline got Barbara to go down on her and several months before she got the technique of how to bring Caroline to an orgasm. It was another month or two before they would be top to tail, pleasuring each other at the same time.

*

They were now fifteen years of age and fully grown on top and because of not having another woman of rank at the Manor to tell them otherwise, they continued to wear dresses that had been a good fit two years previous. Therefore, wearing these old dresses, they looked as if at any time their breasts would pop out of the top being so tight and now very revealing.

Caroline had noticed that Chester and even her father were now casting their eyes in Barbara's direction when all were at the dinner table. She warned her to never be alone with either one of them and if she ever found she was caught in a situation with them, she was to scream her head off. This would either put the frights up them or have her or other members of the staff come running to her assistance. Barbara believed this wouldn't happen but heeded the advice all the same.

*

During that first year there, Barbara had watched Caroline have three men in her mouth. Oswald and two of the other grooms. Them getting to have a feel of her tits before she went down and took their erections in her mouth and with her hand, work them till they came, shooting their seed for her to taste before swallowing.

Like the steady drip, drip, drip of the Chinese water torture, Barbara gave in to agreeing to take a male penis in her mouth. Caroline had said that she should start small and the smallest cock she knew of was Oscar's, the kitchen boy. He was of their age and hadn't reached adulthood yet in that department.

He was dragged into the pantry one afternoon by Caroline and knowing his cock was going to be sucked, it didn't take much dragging. He was surprised to see that it would be Barbara who was going to see to him, that his cock was up and ready before she'd even exposed her breasts to him.

She was embarrassed this first time but it lessened when she saw the way his eyes lit up at seeing the fullness of them, realising that what Caroline had said the year before about the power a woman could exert over a man where sex was involved was correct.

She let Oscar struggle to pull himself out of his trousers and he trembled with delight when he was told that this was the first time that Barbara had ever done this and to be careful not to choke her. Caroline watched over them like a teacher watching her students perform a difficult task.

His erection wasn't that long or thick but rather like a pale slender reed, but it was still as hard as a rock when, with trembling fingers, Barbara took hold of it and felt the hard silkiness of it. She went down onto her knees before him and her breasts did the trembling for her as she opened her mouth and put it over the head of his prick, feeling the heat of the boy as she closed her lips round it.

She could even take the whole length in without it choking her and so she bobbed her head as she had seen Caroline do. The boy, excited at him being the first and having his cock sucked, didn't take long before his hands were holding her head as he mouth fucked her and came. Though still only a boy and having small balls, he still gave out enough to fill her mouth as she held on grimly till he finished moving himself in and out of her. He pulled out to a sucking sound and a dribble of sperm ran down her chin even though she had tried to keep it all inside.

She looked up, mouth full, with a triumphant smile in her eyes as she looked into those of Caroline who positively beamed back at her.

'Save some for me,' she said as she helped Barbara to her feet and watched as she ran the lot round her mouth before swallowing it. She didn't save much, not having learned that bit yet, but there was enough coating her tongue for Caroline to kiss and suck it to the amazement of Oscar at seeing the two girls kiss in such a passionate way.

He too had learned that he had to stay exposed until ordered otherwise and was again surprised when Caroline herself went down to clean him up. Two of them sucking on his cock, well that was sheer heaven for him but he didn't dare raise his hands to try and hold her head as she sucked out the last remnants from his cock.

'Now that wasn't difficult was it,' Caroline said, making it a statement and not a question, after Oscar had been dismissed from the pantry. 'Here, take some ale to wash it down.'

'No, it wasn't,' she replied after taking a draught. 'But I'm glad he wasn't as big as some of those others I've seen you take.'