The Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You'll learn. The trick is to hold the base of the cock so that he can't stick it in too far and yet still have room for his seed,' Caroline said. 'So who shall we pick next for you to have?' she mused.

'I'd rather have you,' Barbara said boldly. 'I'm all wet down there.'

'Good as done,' Caroline laughed and took Barbara's hand and they went across to the hay loft where they climbed up, and in the solitude of the place, stripped naked and took it in turns to go down on each other.

Though they had each other nearly every night, they still would go up into the hay loft of an afternoon and have each other.

*

It was on one such afternoon when all the workers were out in the fields that they heard the lower barn door open and close. The two girls wriggled through the straw slowly so as not to disturb whoever had come in, the straw scratching at their naked stomachs. They peered over the edge and Barbara stifled a gasp for it was Carlyle and Squeak, both with their trousers off now, kissing each other. They were standing by two bales of straw and as they broke apart, they could see the erections of the two men and Barbara noticed that Carlyle was the bigger of the two. She watched as Squeak laid across the bales and Carlyle hold his cock in one hand and Squeak's hip with the other.

'Is he going to fuck him up the arse?' Barbara whispered, having now lived with Caroline for eighteen months was now speaking like her.

'Of course,' Caroline whispered back. 'We've got two holes, a man's only got one. See, he's bent over the bales ready to take it.'

'Bent over? Oh, I get it now,' she breathed back and watched in amazement as she watched, for the first time, a man push his cock up into the arse of another. 'Well!' she breathed out again.

'You've seen nothing yet,' Caroline whispered, as they watched their tutor being properly reamed by Caroline's brother. They watched him shudder and Caroline whispered that he'd just come inside him, and her brother pulled himself out and wiped the end of his cock on a cloth as Squeak stood up and gave his fucker a kiss.

Then Carlyle bent himself over the bales and presented his backside to Squeak who promptly stuffed his erection up the backside of Caroline's brother and began to methodically fuck him.

'Does your father know?' Barbara whispered the question in awe.

'Probably. At least it keeps Squeak from paying attention to us in this way.'

'Are you sure? We've got two holes as you said,'

'True, but I'm damn sure I wouldn't suck on him after it's been up my brother's arse,' and they both giggled, hands over their mouths to keep the noise down. They carried on watching and now Barbara could see the body action and know that he was spending himself inside Carlyle. Then watched as his cock was pulled out to be wiped on the same cloth before they both kissed again in an embrace before putting their trousers back on and leaving the barn.

'You see it all here,' said Caroline leaning back and stretching her arms, her breasts going taut at the muscular action. 'Go down on me Barbara dear, I'm feeling horny after watching that.' In a different way it had turned her on too and knew that by doing as Caroline wanted, she would then, in turn go back down on her. So she moved over Caroline's body, kissing the full breasts, licking her way down for the second time this afternoon, till she was between the open legs.

*

Barbara now noticed the difference at the dinner table in the evenings, that it was only the Earl and Chester who looked at her breasts, while Carlyle didn't appear to notice her at all. Then it appeared to be the same in the classroom with Squeak. Even though he sometimes would look over their shoulders to see what they had written on their slates, didn't linger to look down the tops of their low cut dresses. She remarked on this to Caroline who gave out a snigger.

'I bet that if he saw your bare arse, it would be different.'

'Of that he's got no chance,' sniffed Barbara and they both laughed.

*

It was some months later after Caroline and Barbara had rolled in the hay that they watched Chester bring one of the milk maids into the barn and after giving her a slap, went and fucked her, telling her after he had finished to do as she was told next time.

'I told you he was a cretin,' Caroline whispered as they watched the sobbing milk maid pull her skirts down and leave the barn.

*

Over the next eighteen months, Barbara lost her inhibitions in showing her breasts to one of the grooms to see the prick that was outside of his trousers, rise up to be a solid bar of flesh that she would then take into her mouth and suck and tease till he came in her mouth. Though she only sucked on half as many as Caroline did, it was still, to her, a great accomplishment.

They also watched Carlyle and Squeak fuck each other quite a few times while they were hidden up in the hayloft. They lost count of the number of maids that Chester went through, some of them most willing to lift their skirts and have him fuck them. Those that didn't want to suck his rampant cock after it had been up inside them would get a hefty clout round the head, and another until they took it in and sucked him clean.

It was in bed at night that both Caroline and Barbara enjoyed their coming together, the latter becoming very good at cunnilingus and could stay down between Caroline's thighs, licking and tonguing her to an orgasm. She too now was getting a thrill at having Caroline bring her to an orgasm, especially when they were doing it to each other at the same time.

*

It was after their eighteenth birthday that word had gone round the rural area that Belvedere Manor was the home of two marriageable young females, and they started to receive invitations to balls and different functions.

Richmond would have no truck with balls and such and refused to have any at the Manor, but agreed that they could go to one such ball as long as they took along a chaperone. They had a week from acceptance and their room was in a flurry of dresses being washed and ironed and then rejected. Others had sewing to be done and many altered from their growing up.

The day of the ball arrived and it was much washing and bathing until they were ready and they boarded their closed coach with a big heavy woman from the kitchen as their chaperone.

The coach went through the estate until it came out onto the London to Portsmouth road, and they turned right, heading for where the estate of the ball was to be held, just past Petersfield.

They rattled along this turnpike road for about fifteen minutes when the coach began to sway and lurch as the horses were being pulled up and they heard the words that travellers feared the most.

'Stand and Deliver!'

The coach slithered to a halt, the chaperone, clutching a hand to her massive bosom, eyes wide, cried out.

'Highwaymen! We're all going to be raped!' Caroline still having her wits about her remarked.

'You should have no fear of that, it's young meat like us that they would be after.' They could hear the rattle of horses' bridles and the door of the coach was suddenly wrenched open.

'Out you two,' a gruff voice said, a pistol waving about in the air.

'But there's three of us here,' the chaperone managed to splutter out.

'You can stay inside,' the voice behind the pistol said. 'You two, out!' the pistol waving at both Caroline and Barbara. They clambered out, unassisted as the highwayman stood back as they got out of the coach and landed on the solid earth. Caroline looked round and saw that another man was holding a pistol up towards the driver. The highwayman facing them was of average build and had dark hair beneath his hat. His chin was square and clean shaven and with his cloak, was dressed all in black as was his accomplice. His face couldn't be seen for the mask he wore, but his eyes were blue and they glittered as he looked at the two girls.

'Money, jewellery, baubles whatever, give them over,' he demanded in a gruff voice. Though the manner of speaking was disguised, Caroline, herself being of violent or velvet tongue, was almost certain, of the cadence in his speech, that she thought she knew who the man was behind the mask.

'We have nothing of value about our person sire, except,' and she smiled, almost certain that she knew who it was, 'our mouths.'

'Such a sweet mouth and velvet tongue that belongs to a harlot!' he spat. His accomplice, at hearing Caroline speak, turned and called out.

'No Jack! Let them go!'

'Jack? Black Jack?' Caroline asked.

'At your service m'lady, he replied, sweeping his hat off and giving her a bow. 'But it's not you I fancy for the service, but that pretty wench behind you.'

'No Jack, no!' the accomplice cried.

'Silence!' Jack roared at him. 'I will have the sweet lips of that other maiden caress me,' he said, his tone moderating back down. 'Come forward,' and he beckoned to Barbara.

'He only wants his cock sucked,' Caroline whispered to Barbara, 'so do it! You fucking well should know by now how to do it,' and pushed her forward.

'There my pretty one, one with such lovely breasts,' and with one swift movement of his free hand, had grasped the top of her gown and tore the front completely open down to her waist, her breasts falling out free and swaying with the movement. The dress had been easy to tear considering it was nearly four years old and the stitching not perfect. She shivered at the sudden cold air that assailed them.

'Such lovely orbs,' the highwayman said as he fondled them and with sticking his pistol in to her stomach, bent his head and sucked on each bare nipple in turn. 'Not only have you these two beauties, your lips are just ripe to surround and taste the fruit of my loins.'

'No sir, no!' shouted out his now agitated accomplice.

'Shut the fuck up and this other whore can suck on your cock. You!' and he pointed the pistol at Caroline, 'can go down on your bended knees and thank God that I'll not shoot you now. Go and suck on his cock as this one is going to do to me!' His voice had risen and she knew now exactly who it was behind the mask, but she didn't let on. Let the farce play out she thought as she saw the pistol being brought down onto Barbara's shoulder, forcing her down onto her knees. She saw him fumbling with his trouser front and pull out his erection and shove it into Barbara's mouth. She had learnt to bring her hand up to the base of the cock she was to suck and grasp it firmly to prevent being choked, and she began to give him head with the pistol to the side of hers, Caroline went and knelt before the other highwayman and pulled the cock out of his trousers and began to suck on him.

'Forgive me m'lady,' he said as she sucked on him and she pulled herself off and looked up at his masked face.

'I forgive you, but will your master in the long run do so?' she said as she bent her head and sucked until she took all the sperm out of Oswald's cock as he came.

Caroline had finished and got up and went and stood by the coach door and waited and watched by the glow of its lantern, Barbara finish sucking off Black Jack and was pushed off by him so that she sprawled onto her back, her breasts flashing like beacons in the flickering flames of the lamp.

'Get going you whores,' he cried as he put himself away. 'get yourselves away to Sodom and Gomorrah.'

With that, he turned away, beckoning to the other highway-man and they mounted their horses as Caroline helped Barbara to her feet, the two highwaymen riding off into the night.

'Now that wasn't so bad, was it?' Caroline asked as she helped Barbara hold up the front of her dress as she clambered up into the coach.

'No it wasn't,' she gasped out as the chaperone fluttered about in an almost state of shock as if it had been her who had been put through this ordeal, if it might be called that.

'Did he, did he?' was the question being bombarded at Barbara by the flustered chaperone as Caroline ordered the coachman to return to the Manor. She pushed the freaking out woman to one side. 'No, he didn't. We're going back home.' She said to their chaperone. 'We can't go to a ball with your dress front torn like that Barbara. I'll make the bastard pay for this,' Caroline hissed as the coach lurched as the driver got the horses going and turned round for the journey back home.

Both Caroline and Barbara bewailed the fact that they had been forced to miss their very first ball because of the hold up by the highwaymen though they had to spend the whole journey back to the Manor, comforting and telling their chaperone that they hadn't been raped or molested.

Caroline would have been quite happy to have kicked the woman out of the coach, but helped her down and was grateful that others came to take over. Barbara, with her dress front still being held up by her hand, was told to go straight up to their room and stay there till she appeared. For she made a beeline for the drawing room where she knew the men spent most of their evenings. She slammed her way in to find her father Earl Richmond reading a pamphlet and Carlyle and Bellows were playing chequers.

'Where's Chester?' She demanded of her father.

'Not quite sure,' he replied, putting his paper aside. 'Out with a neighbour friend I believe. Why?'

'No reason,' Caroline replied, now knowing who Black Jack, the infamous Highwayman really was. 'It might just have been handy to have him at hand as we got held up on the Portsmouth road by highwaymen.'

'My God! You haven't been harmed have you?' he asked alarmed, anxiety that she had never seen before on his face as he dropped the pamphlet he'd been reading as he stood up.

'No thank God. Our only casualty is our chaperone. She's below having a fit of the vapours. Don't worry,' seeing for the first time in her life that there was a spark of parental concern on his face. 'We are both virgo intacta so you don't have any worries on that score,' and went and swept out of the room with as much regal possession that she could muster. She went straight up to her rooms to see how Barbara was faring and was surprised to see that she was still wearing the torn dress and that she had been crying.

'Barbara darling,' she cried as she went down on her knees, Barbara being sat on a stool by a small vanity table. 'Why the tears?' she asked as she took her into her arms and hugged her.

'I've never been so humiliated,' she cried, burying her head in Caroline's shoulder. 'If...if it had just been his cock he wanted sucking, well, you've shown me how to cope with that. But to have that man tear my dress for everyone to see my breasts,' and off she went again into a sobbing fit with Caroline shaking her head that she thought it would have been more degrading of having other people watch her taking that massive cock into her mouth than having her breasts exposed.

Caroline continued to stroke her and moved her hand so that the front of the dress came away and she, herself, bent her head and kissed and nibbled on each tit.

'Barbara darling,' she said, lifting her head up off the tit she had been sucking without getting any reaction. 'There was only one other person present and he was more concerned about the possibility of my biting the end of his knob off than seeing what you were doing, so don't worry about it. It's over and I have an idea at how we can get our own back against this Black Jack.'

'Oh Caroline, take me to bed and love me,' she cried, and so, they got themselves undressed and into bed where Caroline went down and gave Barbara the orgasm that released the tension that had built up inside her. Caroline herself didn't insist that Barbara go down on her but held her tight and had an orgasm in her mind of how to pay back that highwayman known as Black Jack.

Though, in the morning when Barbara awoke, Caroline didn't stop her from going under the covers to service her and give her some release, having stayed awake most of the night formulating plans for the future.

*

Not wanting to confront her brothers, Caroline had their breakfast brought up to their chamber while she rummaged through her wardrobe to find what she wanted, and later passed a pile of clothes over to a maid, instructing her that all that she held in her arms were to be dyed black. The maid knew by the tone of voice that she shouldn't even dare to ask the question why, but did as she was told and had them dyed.

The following day Caroline and Barbara went down to the stables and Caroline cornered George, another groom that she'd had more than once, in a box and had him drop his trousers. He quickly complied thinking that he was going to have himself sucked off, his cock already rising in expectation when Caroline took it, and his balls in a vice like grip.

'Now George,' she said in a honeyed tone, 'I am going to ask you to do some things for me in the near future that I do not want anybody else to know about. Do you understand those few simple words?' He nodded his head, sweat starting to break out from his forehead, his cock and balls being held as they were.

'If you do as you are told and do not, I stress, do not tell anyone else, I can promise you that the both of us will suck what's in my hand at least twice a week until he job I have in mind is completed. Now do you understand that?' she asked as she gave him a gentle squeeze.

'Yeees, Lady Caroline. As you say. My lips will be sealed,' he stuttered out.

'Mine won't be, to service you if you do as I tell you. You do like sticking this prick of yours in my mouth, don't you?'

'Yes Lady Caroline,' the sweat now running down his face. 'I will do exactly as you want.'

'Good,' and she released him and bent down and gave him a quick suck before coming back up to face him. 'Now, I want two horses, black, to be saddled and ready every night after nightfall. They are to be kept in the stables and out of sight of everybody else. This is most important, especially out of sight of Oswald and my brothers. Now if you cannot do this, I will tear both your cock and balls clean out of your body, understand?'

Even Barbara shivered at the venomous tone of voice that she'd ever heard come from Caroline's lips before. The groom George, was positively quaking and stuttered that he fully understood and would do exactly as she asked. Caroline was going to tell Barbara to give him a suck, but seeing the state he was in after that fright, his shrivelled penis didn't even merit her mouth, so she turned on her heel and left the stables with Barbara following close behind her.

'What's going on?' Barbara cried out, trying to keep up.

'Just getting the second part in order,' she said shortly, 'and we're about to act on the third part,' she replied, not stopping on her way into the Manor and making her way to the gun room.

It was a room that Barbara had not been in before. It wasn't as large as the other rooms, but all three walls had racks that held all kinds of the latest shot guns and pistols. Caroline selected four of the pistols, wadding, charge and balls, giving half to Barbara to carry as they went up to their bed chamber.

'Will you tell me what's going on?' Barbara demanded once they were alone in their room.

'We are going after Black Jack! That's what!'

'You've got to be joking! He's a highwayman. He's....'

'A sham!' Caroline interrupted. ' I know who Black Jack is and I, no, we are going to make him a laughing stock.'

'I still don't understand,' Barbara said.

'We are going to be highwaymen! We are going to hold up coaches! We are going to get coaches to stop and we are going to suck the cocks of every passenger between London and Portsmouth, that's what! So whenever Black Jack next holds up a coach, they are going to expect to get a blow job from him! God! It's going to drive him wild, I love it!' Caroline cried and went and danced round the room.