The Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I still don't understand why this vendetta?' Barbara cried out.

'Oh for fuck's sake Barbara,' 'she cried, coming to a stop.

'Didn't you wonder why he passed me over who was right in front of him last night? Why he picked on you to go down and suck on his cock? It was because he wanted you! You must have been haunting him for ages now and he, for obvious reasons, wouldn't have me do it, it was Chester! He's Black Jack!'

'Chester! Black Jack?' Barbara echoed.

'Yes. I thought his voice was familiar and while he had you suck him, I had to suck on his henchman. As soon as I saw it, let alone go down and take it in my mouth, I knew it was Oswald. I've sucked his cock so many times now, I know every ridge and vein in it,' Caroline said.

'Do we tell your father?'

'Good God no! That the future Earl is also Black Jack the highwayman. Him that's been robbing coaches for the past two years on the Portsmouth road. He'd probable have a heart attack. No, we will deal with this in our own way. We are going to become highwaymen and make him look a fool,' Caroline said with a triumphant smile.

'Then we'd be as bad as him,' Barbara protested.

'No, for we won't be stealing any money or jewellery. What we are going to take will be from men only.'

'And what will that be?'

'Their sperm! We're going to suck every cock on every coach and when he holds up a coach, they are going to expect it from him. They might even think it's him and he'll become a laughing matter.'

'Wow,' Barbara breathed. 'Won't it be dangerous for us?'

'Not once the word gets about. The men will be lining up with their cocks out. Can you image Chester's face when he holds up a coach and makes everyone get out and the men then suddenly pull out their dicks to face his pistol.' This cracked up both of the girls and they howled with laughter at the vision Caroline had conjured up.

'When do we start?' Barbara asked.

'Tonight! After dinner and as soon as it's dark. So let's start making some masks.' So using some black velvet, they cut it up and made them, with tapes sewn on to tie at the back of the head. The eyes were cut out big enough for them to see clearly and were satisfied at the result, both laughing when they tried them on.

It was hard for them to sit at the table without laughing as Chester looked at Barbara's breasts bulging out over the top of her dress, a secret smile on his face knowing that he'd sucked on them and had her suck on him. Barbara really wanted to throw her glass of wine in his face but Caroline had told her to behave at the table and act as if they didn't know the truth.

They were glad when the meal was over and they scuttled up to their room and pulled out the dyed clothes and put them on. Black shirts, black coats and black trousers and black boots to finish off the ensemble. Caroline checked and primed the pistols and made sure that the masks were safely in their pockets and waited for it to get dark.

It wasn't long before they made their way through the quiet Manor and out to the stables where two black horses were saddled and ready to be taken out. They used a mounting block as they didn't have a groom to assist them to get astride their horses and were soon out and crossing the fields.

They rode until they within a mile of the Turnpike Toll on the London to Portsmouth road before finding a good stretch of road where they could see at least half a mile either way.

'This will do,' Caroline said, reining in her horse. 'That clump of trees will conceal us till we stop the coach. Now call me Jack at least a couple of times for them to know who they think is holding up the coach. Just follow my lead.'

They waited for nearly an hour, talking until they saw a swinging lantern of a coach coming south.

'Okay? Ready for our first cock sucking hold up?' Caroline asked as she put her mask on. Barbara could only nod as she put her mask on too, her stomach churning though she wasn't sure if it was from excitement or fear. Caroline kicked her horse as the coach got near and Barbara followed and they reined in the horses in the middle of the road.

'Stand and deliver!' she called out to the coachman, waving her pistol at him. Barbara suddenly realised that she still had hers in her belt and quickly pulled it out and waved it too.

The coachman saw them and the pistols and reined in the horses and brought the coach to a stop.

'Get him down,' Caroline said to Barbara, waving her pistol at the coachman before she slid off her horse and went and pulled open the coach door. She saw by the inside lantern that it held two women and a young man, a look of fear on all their faces as they saw the waving pistol.

'You,' Caroline said, pointing the pistol at the man. 'Out! You two stay there and you'll come to no harm.' She stood back for the man to descend from the coach.

'We don't have much money,' he stammered, his voice cracking as he spoke.

'We don't want your money. Now move round to the back of the coach,' she said, waving the pistol. He obeyed, and she could see he was trembling.

'What about the driver Jack,' Barbara asked, trying to keep her voice sounding gruff.

'Bring him round here,' she said as she moved in to the young man and put her hand to his crotch. He winced at the first touch as she rubbed his trousers. 'Get it out,' she commanded.

'Why? What are you going to do?' he asked, his voice really cracking up now.

'We are going to suck on your cock. Yours too,' Caroline said to the driver, waving the pistol at him. 'Drop your trousers,' pointing it closer to the two men, who began to fumble before their trousers fell to their feet.

Both of the cocks were limp with their fright not really knowing what was to happen to them.

'Sorry sight aren't they,' Barbara said. 'Which one is mine Jack?'

'Jack? Black Jack?' the trembling driver asked.

'Shut up. I'll have his,' Caroline said pointing, making the driver tremble even more. 'Keep them covered,' she said and tucking her pistol into her belt went and knelt down in front of the driver and took his limp penis into her mouth.

Boy won't he have a story to tell when he gets back, she thought, that he had Black Jack sucking on his cock. With the expertise from years of practice, she soon had him up to a full erection and now really had something to suck and work upon. It didn't take him long to groan and come in her mouth.

The young man watching this performance, now realising that he wasn't going to be harmed and have his own cock sucked, it started to rise up of its own accord. Caroline finished with the driver and stood up and gave the cock she'd just sucked on another quick rub before pulling her pistol out.

'The other one's yours,' she said to Barbara, who, putting her pistol away, went and stroked the erect cock before going down and taking him in her mouth. He gave out a groan and leaned back against the coach as she worked her magic on him. He came quickly and Barbara eyes sparkled through the eye holes of the mask as she looked at Caroline and licked her lips.

'Not bad Jack. Pity you can't have him too.'

'Okay. Pull your trousers up and get going,' Caroline said to the two men and backed away while they did so. The young man climbing back inside while the driver climbed up at the front. He gave the reins a shake and started the horses off and the coach rattled away towards Portsmouth.

Caroline and Barbara went and hugged each other, both trembling with excitement at a successful hold up. They hung about for another hour without a coach and so decided to go home, taking their masks off. One coach was enough to start the ball rolling they thought and so Caroline helped Barbara up into her saddle and she used a tree stump to mount hers.

They rode back to the Manor in high spirits and left the horses for the groom to unsaddle and clean and feed the horses. Caroline knew where he slept at nights and so woke him up to see to the horses before they went up to their room.

In bed, they relived the night's work and then went down on each other as if in celebration and stayed at it until they both had their orgasm.

*

They were out again the next night, a bit earlier and at the same place, caught a north bound coach. With it being brought to a halt, found that it had three men and one woman inside. The woman was told to stay in the coach and the three men ordered out. The driver was brought down from the driving box and made to stand with the others.

'Well Jack, it looks like two each tonight,' Barbara said.

'Black Jack!' one of the men whispered to another as Caroline moved closer, her pistol up.

'Who is the woman in the coach?' she asked.

'My...my fiancée,' he stammered. Caroline looked up saw the woman's anxious face looking out of the small side window.

'Well let's give her a little show. Drop your trousers.'

'Wh...what?' a stunned look on his face.

'Drop your trousers,' Caroline said more slowly, prodding him in the chest with the barrel of the pistol. The man quickly undid himself and let them drop around his ankles. 'Turn a bit so your fiancée can see what I'm going to do.

'Don't cut me please!' he begged, shaking as he moved so he was sideways to the coach window.

'What you are going to get is much better than that. Maybe she'll even do it for you later. Cover him,' she said to Barbara, and went down on her knees, glancing up at the horrified face at the window, smiled and took the limp penis in her mouth and sucked and tongued him.

'Oh God,' he cried when Caroline's hot mouth covered him and he trembled again as she began to work on him. She brought him to a full erection and slowly pulled back off him for the woman to clearly see before taking him in again and with using her hand, made him come in her mouth. He had shuddered as he came and visibly wilted when he did so.

Caroline pulled her head back and turned to the window and let the other woman see that her open mouth had his come inside before she swallowed it.

'Okay, pull your trousers up and move to one side. Which one do you want?' Caroline asked Barbara.

'This one Jack,' she said, indicating the man in the middle.

'Stand over here and drop your trousers.' Having seen what the other had just received moved over quite smartly and dropped his trousers. His cock was already half erect in anticipation. 'Okay,' Caroline said, 'he's all yours.'

She moved back for Barbara to now go down and take the man's rising cock in her mouth while she covered the others with her pistol. She also looked at the woman and saw that she was now gaping in wonderment at what she was seeing.

With him sucked dry, the next man got the same treatment from Caroline, leaving Barbara to finish off with the coachman.

'What about the woman Jack?' Barbara asked as this last one began to pull up his trousers.

'No. We're not into raping women, just the men, and judging by the look on their faces, they enjoyed it. Go on, get back in the coach, you've paid your toll.'

The men quickly got back into the coach while the driver got up onto his box and shouted at the horses to get moving, and within a few minutes, the coach was out of sight.

Caroline and Barbara went into a clinch and had a kiss.

'We can't hang around, the coach with be at the toll shortly and there may be riders there, so let's get back to the Manor.'

Barbara found it easy to mount her horse by using the same tree stump as Caroline, and soon they were racing across the fields for home. The groom was waiting for them at the stables to see to the horses and it only took a few minutes before they were in their room. They quickly stripped off their clothes and began to romp about on one of the beds, kissing, touching and telling of the respective cocks they had not long ago sucked.

'I wonder what the woman said to her boyfriend when he got back into the coach? Did you see her face when I went down on him?' Caroline laughed.

'It was a picture,' Barbara agreed, laughing with her as she kissed Caroline and tumbled her onto the bed and went down on her.

*

They didn't go out the next night, but they did on the following two nights. The first coach they held up contained two women and two men, plus the coachman. The four occupants were ordered out of the vehicle at pistol point and the men were forced to drop their trousers while the women watched.

'Sorry specimens these two are Jack,' said Barbara as they looked at the small limp dicks.

'Which is your man?' Caroline demanded, pointing at the nearest woman. She pointed to the man that was closest to her. She grabbed her arm and pulled her round in front of the man she had indicated.

'Are you married?'

'Yes, yes Black Jack,' she replied with a stutter.

'Well he's obviously fucked you then. Have you ever sucked his cock?'

'N...no,' she stammered.

'Well you are tonight. Let me get it up for you first. Watch and learn,' and she went down onto her knees and took the limp prick into her mouth and very quickly had it up and hard. She pulled her mouth off and getting up, took the woman by the scruff of her neck and forced her down onto knees and pushed her head and put the pistol to her head.

'Open your mouth and take your husband's dick in and suck on it. Suck and suck until he comes or I'll rearrange your face.'

She did as she was told and the man's face was a bright crimson as he had his wife give him head.

'You'll be here all night if you don't come, so help her,' she told the man and picked up one of the woman's hand and placed it at the base of her husband's cock.

'Now put your hands on both sides of her head and help her achieve what I want to see. You,' she said, pointing to the next woman, 'Is he your husband?'

'N....n...no,' she stammered.

'Makes no difference. Get down and do the same.' The girl was quickly down on her knees and looking across at the other woman sucking on her husband, took hold of the limp prick in front of her and holding the thing up, put her mouth on it.

'What about me Black Jack?' called out the driver. 'My cock's up and ready,' and he laughed.

'Okay,' Caroline laughed. 'Get them down and you'll be taken care of too.' He couldn't move quick enough and soon had his trousers down, his cock, as he had said, was up and fully erect.

'Okay Jack,' Caroline said to Barbara, 'take care of him.'

'I thought you were Black Jack?' he said.

'What the fuck does it matter. You're getting head so don't quibble,' and he didn't argue as Barbara went down and began to see to his need. 'You're not doing very well,' she said to the two women, on their knees sucking the cocks of the men before them. The coachman gave out a groan and they all saw him start to shudder.

'See! It didn't take him long to come. Come on or we'll be here all night.' The two women began to bob their heads quicker but didn't seem able to bring about the desired result. 'Oh for Christ's sake, haven't you men learned anything. Hold her head and fuck her!'

The men quickly obeyed with the pistol wavering between the pair and they held the heads on their cocks and began bucking their hips and it didn't take long before both began to groan and she knew that they were coming in the women's mouths for both started to gag as the sperm hit the backs of their throats.

'Keep your mouths there and swallow,' Caroline said as she poked each head in turn with the barrel of her pistol. She saw by the body posture of both men that they had shot their bolt and pushed the women aside, sending them sprawling on the dirt road. She quickly went down and finished the sucking of the first man and indicated when she finished that Barbara did the same to the other man.

'Now maybe you two,' she was talking to the women, still sitting there on the road, 'will show your man a little bit more consideration when making love, and you,' pointing to the men, 'get between her legs a bit more often, but with the mouth, not your prick. Now get back in the coach and go and have fun.'

It was another hour before the next coach was brought to halt at the command of Stand and Deliver. It was almost embarrassing, for the coach held four men and as soon as the driver called out that it was Black Jack, the occupants piled out and had dropped their trousers and all had erections. Such was the power of word by mouth, or should that be sex of mouth? Whatever, all four men had Caroline and Barbara go down on them to everybody's satisfaction.

'What about me?' came a wail from the coachman.

'Get down and we'll see to you too,' Caroline said in a resigned voice. 'Do you want him?' she asked Barbara.

She gave a very unladylike burp and then passed wind which made the men who'd just been serviced, laugh. It sounded so like a man that Caroline had to suppress a girlish laugh at this toilet type of humour.

'No, I'm full Jack, you have the sprat,' and had to turn away and change her laugh to a coughing fit. The men got the joke and laughed again, except the driver of course who had since dropped his trousers and wasn't too pleased at being the butt of it. However, he was very pleased that it was Black Jack himself who had sucked on his cock and taken all his sperm and swallowed it.

*

The girls decided to take a few evenings off and quite a few coach loads of men travelled the highway and reached their destinations most disappointed that they hadn't had a run in with the highwayman Black Jack.

*

Then two, no three events happened that had great effect on the family of Belvedere, and they happened in this order.

Caroline and Barbara were in the hayloft, naked and having some afternoon fun, when Carlyle and Bellows had come into the ground floor part. The girls got to the edge of the loft and watched as the two men kissed before taking their trousers off and in turn, knelt down to have a suck at each other's organ.

Carlyle then bent over the bales of straw and they watched as Bellows got behind and pushed his erection up into the arse bent over before him. Carlyle, the recipient, was calling out for him to fuck him harder when the door to the barn opened and in came the Earl.

He'd been out riding and by chance, still carried his horse whip in his hand. To see the tutor stuck up the arse of his second son, he seemed to go berserk. He'd had his doubts about his son but to actually see the perversion, sent him over the edge.

He laid into the pair of them, lashing out with the whip, catching, obviously, Bellows first, but Carlyle took as much as he whipped the pair of them. Both men were running about, naked from the waist down, being lashed and giving out screams as the fine leather cut into their skin and it was only exhaustion that brought the Earl to a halt.

Carlyle and Bellows, crying, their legs, thighs and buttocks covered in weal's and in some places, raw bleeding cuts, recovered their trousers and fled the barn.

Bellows, an hour later, was thrown into one of the estate's coaches with the instructions to the driver that he was to be thrown out when they reached the turnpike road.

Three days later, Carlyle left to join the army. A week after that, he had been found in bed with another officer whose brother, the man that had found them, challenged Carlyle to a duel. At two minutes past six the following morning, at a range of twenty paces, Carlyle took the pistol ball in the middle of his forehead.

The estate went into mourning and the Earl, though distraught, still believed he had been right to send him away for his behaviour in the barn.

With Carlyle and Bellows being caught in flagrante delecto, Caroline and Barbara decided to keep a low profile for a while and so did not go out on the highway for the time being. In fact, they never went out again in their masquerade.

It was a week after the burial of Carlyle that Chester went out with Oswald to the turnpike road, and as Black Jack, held up the London to Portsmouth coach. Now Black Jack, the cock-sucker, had been missing for a few weeks and many men now were cruising the turnpike in the hope of having oral sex with this highwayman who gave out this form of sex.