All Comments on 'The Hiking Trip Ch. 03'

by Kinks_Abound

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

So... Ummm... They cuddled up and went to sleep with her still all covered in pee?

Besides the yuck... Is that on the list of reasons a bear will eat you, along with hoarding the s'mores fixings in your tent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was enjoying this story until

you ruined it by fucking her her ass with a stick of all things, plus you even give the dimensions of the so called stick, Methinks that maybe you should have done a review of basic human anatomy and physiology of the rectal and vaginal region before ruining a very good story. Gave it a 3* . Would have been a 5* without the ass fucking with a STICK.

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Ermm okkkkkkkk

So he's left her open to just about every infection she could possibly have .Ever heard the words safe sane and consensual....no ....didn't think so .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinks_Abound@Kinks_Abound
Hello all. I'm into multiple things, but am primarily a dominate male that enjoys the BDSM lifestyle. For people familiar with BDSM, you know what I mean. For those of you that are just learning, showing interest, or trying to see what a sick puppy I am, BDSM is NOT about b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES