All Comments on 'The Hiking Trip Ch. 04'

by Kinks_Abound

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave it 1*

You started out well, but this story has degenerated into an abusive tirade, there is no love from him to her, and now it is going to go down into the gutter with my worst nightmare story ...Group Sex ugh!

Sorry and so long, I am out of this story.

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
Abuse

This isn't domination, this is bordering on criminal abuse. I'm out...

Masters_fireMasters_fireover 10 years ago

I'm sorry as a slave that I stumbled onto this story.

No one has any right to treat another like that.... Abuse is NOT BDSM. This is degrading, horrible and I'm sorry to yuck your yum, but I'm sorry this is a sad excuse for a D/s dynamic.

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
NOT BDSM

Just pure abuse and lets hope Judi Ann is never stupid enough to meet you !! Even the hardest masochist wouldn't be stupid enough to tolerate this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinks_Abound@Kinks_Abound
Hello all. I'm into multiple things, but am primarily a dominate male that enjoys the BDSM lifestyle. For people familiar with BDSM, you know what I mean. For those of you that are just learning, showing interest, or trying to see what a sick puppy I am, BDSM is NOT about b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES