The Hive of Asgard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The government is pretty stupid, ma'am. Plus nobody ever reads these contracts anyway."

"Well, thank you. Ah have always depended on the kindness of strangers."

"I'll bet you have, my naked scarlet-tressed , brig-breasted, hypersexed fox. You won't be bored at KECIP, I can assure you of that," Judge Thomas told her. "You will have a steady stream of visitors wanting to engage in every conceivable act, many of which would strike most people as inconceivable if not physically impossible given the cruel physical laws that govern this unfair universe in which we all float. But you will prove the naysayers wrong, Lolita Jezebel Delilah Odinsson. I have complete faith in you."

"Well let's get this rodeo started," the eminently humpable Mrs. Odinsson said, as she ran down the line of five jutting cocks , high-fiving them and setting them all swaying in inverted pendulum motion like metronomes at a third grade piano recital.

"Bullie dear, would you mind chaining the Judge sunny-side up on the big wooden X over in the corner there?" (This was not the first sentencing hearing conducted in Judge Thomas' Court, and it wouldn't be the last. The Judge's chamber was well-equipped for this sort of hearing, as was the Judge's namesake itself.)

The 6'9" bailiff dragged the cumbersome cedar torture bed out into the middle of the room. The Judge climbed upon the X-shaped cedar cross and stretch his arms and legs out so that Bull could bind his limbs to the cruel torture device.

The lovely Mrs. Odinsson climbed upon the body of Judge John Thomas, already strapped helplessly, sunny-side-up, to the cedar crucifix. She stretched out her arms and legs upon the hard cross and lay down upon the Judge's chained and spread-eagled body. Placing her limbs upon his, she covered his body with her own trembling flesh, placing his straining cock into the groove of her nether lips. The assembled court officials took little time in chaining her legs to the diabolical cross. For some reason, they left her arms free, probably because she would need her hands to work the crowd, given the 5 to 1 ratio of men to women in their little coven.

Delilah Odinsson had never met a stiff cock that she didn't want to lick, suck and drain. She ran her hands over the Judge's trembling thighs and over the hard washboard abs of his stomach. The Judge arched his back in a futile attempt to bring his throbbing cock and churning balls closer to Mrs. Odinsson's undoubtedly talented mouth. His whole body was on fire. Seeing this, the red-haired vixen brought her mouth to the Judge's trembling thigh. She licked his hard quadriceps muscles and the inside of his thighs as she ran her fingers lightly over his torso and legs, his body begging for release. She climbed further up his body and her lips made tentative contact with his balls. She brought her mouth up to those divine orbs, and flicked her tongue like a serpent's against the moving, twisting targets of his screaming balls. She took one and then another into her hungry mouth, swallowing each of them in turn, swirling her tongue around them. She closed her lips hard upon them and then cruelly popped them as they were released, one after the other, as she withdrew her torturing, tantalizing mouth/womb from Judge John Thomas' yearning genitals.

"Do not come yet," she told the distinguished jurist, "or you will miss the ecstasy that this humble slave /cum bucket can bestow upon yo' Honor."

She lowered her mouth to the center of his helmet, and flicked her tongue out to capture the sweet drops of his precious precum as they emerged from his shaft. Tiring of this game, she grabbed his divine scepter and ran her tongue up and down the sensitive underside of the eminent Judge's straining shaft. He arched his back and thrust his pelvis in a futile attempt to gain entrance into her inner body. She tortured him by wrapping her hand around his divine gavel and pumping that throbbing organ to bring the famed jurist to the verge of ecstasy and then denying him over and over again. Not having the heart to continue the Judge's torment for a second longer, the red-haired vixen plunged her wet mouth deeply upon the jurist's straining shaft. She began to slide her right hand up and down his now highly-lubricated organ at a faster rate , matching the tempo of her bobbing head as she sucked the living daylights out of him .

She suddenly plunged down all the way, fully impaling her head on Judge Thomas' iron lance. She felt his organ break past the sensitive uvula that stood sentinel over his throat. Before it could even get out a "who goes there?," the Judge's namesake was halfway down her esophagus, ending the possibility of any further conversation.

She began to thrust her head her up and down on Judge Thomas' john thomas like a crazed trick-or-treater bobbing for apples. She grabbed his tortured balls with her free hand and squeezed them hard, like a recalcitrant tube of toothpaste, and their hot contents spewed down her throat, and Golden Arm's divine mom felt the hot and salty Judge jism filling her mouth, pouring across her cheeks and down her neck.

The Judge just lay beneath her tantalized body like a deflated balloon.

"This one has amused me ," the insatiable Ms. Odinsson proclaimed. "Bring me another!"

They unshackled her legs, and she rolled aside so that they could chain her very own dream-team lawyer, Johnnie Cochran III, beneath her. Judging by the size of his elephant's trunk, he was definitely of 100% African descent. They strapped him to the X cross a la Judge John Thomas. Unshackled, Delilah could now climb higher than before. She straddled Cochran 3.0's organ and guided it into her love tunnel. Still horny despite the previous festivities, she bounced up and down on his granite skyscraper like a tyke with a new pogo stick on Christmas morning . She took the shyster's head in her hand and kissed his eyes, her tongue tracing the curves of his ear, flickering in and out of his auditory canal, as she bounced frantically up and down on his shaft. She licked his nose and his face as her hands ran up and down his torso. She stepped over him and impaled herself anew, but this time facing in the opposite direction, allowing her hands to reach down to seize his balls. She gripped them like a saddlehorn, and she began to post up and down violently as she rode his tortured shaft, bringing both of them to the verge of ecstasy over and over again, and then cruelly taking it away as she teased and tantalized his cojones. Finally, she could take it no longer and she came in a violent shower of love juice. She grabbed his balls hard and she felt the heat of his sperm as they spewed into her honey pot with a force she surely would have reported to the good folks at Guinness World Records, if she had only remembered to bring her water-pressure gauge. Oh well, she would soon get another chance, judging by the lustful gleam in the bailiff Bull Shannon's eyes. She was not sure whether she liked the tightness with which Bull grasped the handle of his cat o' nine tails, but her wet pussy harbored no such doubts, and she said, "Bring it on, fellas! Get out the ropes and hogtie me boys. Come on, we don't have all day." (Actually they had precisely that.)

They dropped a model 4.0 wooden binding frame from the ceiling of his Honor's chambers. They wasted no time binding the lovely Ms. Odinsson's delicate wrists and ankles with strong hemp rope. They pulled her legs far apart and bound them to separate beams so that they could spread them apart to their hearts' content. They ran two ropes beneath her chin and pulled her head into the locked and upright position. They tied the ropes around her ankles, forcing her body into a "U" position. Her head and mouth were now at the mercy of her tormenters. Bull Shannon or more precisely his mega cock (12" long and with a girth of 4") entered the visual field of the apprehensive defendant. Her eyes widened and she began to squirm in a futile attempt to escape the fate that would momentarily befall her.

Bull stood in front of her, his colossus jutting out and pointing directly at the delicate orifice of Ms. Odinsson's mouth. He nodded at Saul Goodman and Harry "Night Court" Stone and motioned them to open the MILF's mouth. They did just that, Goodman taking her jaw and Stone holding her skull in place.

"OK, bitch," Bull roared. "Ready or not, here I come." He ran at full tilt and battered his way half down her throat. Bull snorted, getting ready for the next charge. With bound limps and no toreador's red cape, there was no way to prevent it. She stretched her mouth as widely as possible to receive the next onslaught. Bull held her head tightly as he rammed his way into the poorly equipped toreador's mouth. He hauled back and battered into her inadequate orifice once again, this time succeeding in pushing aside the fleshy swaying pendulum of the uvula that guarded the entrance to her throat and inner self.

Suddenly there was a clatter as the door to the Judge's chambers was thrust open. In walked an irate Nancy Disgrace, a former prosecutor who had never met a defendant that wasn't guilty. She currently served as a consultant on criminal trials for CNN.

"Why didn't you advise me that this hearing was taken place? You know I like to be present at these things." She began to sob, as she did all too frequently after her humiliating loss in Dancing with the Stars.

"There, there," Johnnie Cochran III said, patting her back in an attempt to console her. "It's just that you're not a judge anymore. Not really. But if you feel that way, let us make it up to you. How about if we let you use the defendant in any vile way imaginable. Fuck the Geneva Convention. That doesn't even apply at the local court level."

Nancy Disgrace wiped tears from her eyes. "Do you really mean it?" she said, her face brightening.

"Do your worst," Judge Thomas said.

Odinsson glanced back as the former prosecutor pulled the ripcord on her black gown to reveal a versatile, heated, lubricated and vibrating black mega-dildo bearing four prongs and two small caps. Two of the large prongs/faux shafts were already deeply inserted in the unforgiving TV celebrity's cooze and cornhole. Nancy Disgrace's versatile sexual appliance also came complete with two vibrator cups meant to stimulate its users' clits. She wasted little time in in popping the clit caps on herself as well as over the hyper-enthusiastic Lolita Odinsson's divine bud.

"I hope you rot in hell, you perverted, raping bitch," the former prosecutor said as she rammed the two remaining large shafts into the defendant's ass and cunt. "I'm gone to ride you like you have never been ridden before. You will not be able to walk again after I am done with, you, you twisted perverted defendant. You are just like all the defendants before you, a filthy, putrid worm suitable only for a robin's breakfast."

"Actually, we have already determined that she is not guilty of any criminal sexual acts," Judge Thomas said. "She is as innocent as the morning dew, Madam Prosecutor, and tastes just as sweet."

"Are you guys sure? Not even indecent exposure?"

"Nothing, Your Excellency."

Infuriated, the former prosecutor pushed a button bringing the six-pronged attachment to life and impaled both her and her willing partner on both the ass and cunt dildoes. She pounded these warm, lubricated, infallible shafts deeply with the innocent body of the unfortunate Ms. Lolita Jezebel Delilah Odinsson and her own far-from-innocent corpus delicti. She hauled back and rammed her again and again. She ducked her head under the ropes that hogtied her victim and began to lick her victim's contorted spine.

As she did so, Bull Shannon continued to batter his way in and out of the defendant's tormented mouth, with the strong encouragement of Nancy Disgrace.

All thought ended for them, and there was only the battering of Bull's ramrod, the intense sucking of two warm, vibrating clit caps, and the brutal, albeit delightful, cybernetic cornholing of two oh-so-willing participants.

Finally, Bull shot his hot manna into the stretched mouth of Golden Odinsson's sainted mother, and she and Nancy Disgrace came simultaneously, their juices pouring out of their snatches.

Nancy Disgrace climbed upon Ms. Odinsson's back beneath the ropes that bound her feet and wrists. She stroked her victim's hair, kissed her eyes, and licked her ears. "There, there, little one. Momma is here, Momma is here.

Tears streamed out of the former prosecutor's eyes. "Can't we just keep her? Put her on house arrest at my place, something like that?"

Judge John Thomas put his arms around the crying former prosecutor. "There, there. She's going to be committed to the Krafft-Ebing Center for Intractable Paraphilia," His Honor said. "That's only a six mile drive from your place. You can visit her any time you want to. Hell, you can even take some of us along to spice up the visit. She's a great sport and a real trooper. You can perform any depraved, despicable, sadistic act, and she will just ask you for more.

"Does that make you feel any better?"

Nancy Disgrace tried to stifle her tears. She nodded her head.

IN THE SUPER 8

But I digress. Severely.

Let us return to the pilgrimage of Skjold "Golden Arm" Odinsson and Kayoko Lokisdottir as they wend their way over the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house they go. But not quite yet. It is a bitching 20-hour drive to Kayoko's family retreat in the mysterious recesses of Adirondacks.

That is why our adventurers have holed up for the night in the Super 8 hotel off of Route 90 in Silver Creek, New York. Look closely and you can see their window, aglow solely with candlelight. If you are OK with being arrested as a peeping tom, bring your voyeuristic face even closer to this sacred window. Press your nose against the frosty class. Don't lick it though, that would freeze your tongue and bring the paddy wagons in a New York minute. Watch the flickering candlelight as it dances over our protagonists' naked skin.

"Are you sure you want to do this on our very first date?" Golden asked her. "Is this a date? I thought that this was supposed be to a tutoring session."

"Such events are not mutually exclusive, as you will see. Besides you must know the rite of pon farr before you can properly be introduced to my family."

"Pon farr, isn't that a Vulcan mating ritual?" ( Golden had been forced to memorize the dialogue from every Star Trek movie and show that had ever graced the silver screen and or flat screen, ever since that fateful day in September 1966, when the original series premiered, changing the fate of all mankind. It was all part of Wastewater's Physics for Poets course, which was de facto compulsory for jocks like Skjold 'Golden Arm' Odinsson, who cannot seem to grasp the elements of Diffeomorphic Transformations of Nonlocal Semi-Logical Quasi-Riemannian Manifolds, no matter how much they were simplified for them.

"Just wait until you meet the Afikomen. You will be glad for all the training I give you then."

"Who?"

"He is the only man at the Temple of the Black Lotus, which is where my family lives. Be quiet, we dare not speak his name. His schlong is said to be one of the Fifty Wonders of the World. It is said that even frigid shiksas drool at the sight of it. I should know."

"But I thought you dare not speak his name."

"Oh not his given name, silly, his title, 'Afikomen'."

Have you not already said it several times?"

Kayoko just shrugged her lovely shoulders, and her soft Viking hair cascaded down her back and over her lovely, albeit incongruous, Japanese face. Golden could discern little that was Jewish in her. Perhaps she had been adopted, or more likely genetically engineered by hidden Nazi or Nipponese scientists who never stopped fighting World War II. Golden was certain ready to 'nip on 'ese gargantuan hooters.

"But I thought there were supposed to be Seven Wonders of the World."

"Whoever made up that list has never fucked one of the acolytes at Black Lotus."

Golden almost said, "But isn't the Afikomen the piece of matzo that is hidden at the end of each Passover Seder so that that the children can find it?"

The pride of the Screaming Beavers pigskin squad winced as soon as he realized that he just revealed his knowledge of Jewish rituals, which was somewhat out of bounds for Aryan, if not pure Viking, gridders such as himself. He had been led to such knowledge by a desire to hold and squeeze the huge breasts of such classmates and coworkers as Shoshana Surenoff, Yael Komhere, Talimi Whatuwant, and Zissel Hafftodo. In the end of course, he had squeezed all eight of the aforementioned hooters on multiple occassions.

In fact, he had submitted to multiple requests from the Jewish girls over at the Upsolong Omigod Gramma sorority to be gangbanged by their members at an endless string of drunken parties on Parents' Weekends, which often involved their forebears and ancestors. (Hence the misspelled Greek letter Gramma in their name.) In fact, Parents Weekends were Golden's favorite times at Wastewater U. In his opinion, a woman's gazongas did not reach their peak glory until the age of 60. Even then such development required that the woman have an unbridled appetite for latkes, kugel, matzo balls, and God help us, gefilte fish.

Golden knew that he was supposed to report sorority gangbangs to the Dean of Bacchanalia, but he knew that such an action would end such festivities or at least move them to the weekly Wastewater faculty meetings, where he could no long see them, much less participate in them. It was a no-brainer. silence did not equal death. In the sage words of Frankie Valli, silence was golden.

His least favorite part of Parents Weekend were the endless spelling bees at Upsolong Omigod Gramma sorority. For instance, he had argued with the Chairman of Wastewater's English Department for several hours that word "their" should be spelled "their" rather than "thier,." but to no avail.

But say what you want about the quality of Wastewater's faculty, the tuition was dirt cheap, if not cesspool cheap.

But one thing he had learned from the Upsolong Omigod Gramma sorority's orgies was the rewards of simple and immediate obedience.

"Assume the position," Kayoko commanded.

As instructed, Golden sat down in the lotus position in the middle of the Persian rug, surely an anomaly within the Super-8 chain.

She bent over him, dangling her perfect breasts in front of his face. He reached for them, but they danced away from his grasping hands. "You may touch me only when I say you can touch me, oh Viking warrior for the Screaming Beavers, even though my beaver is already screaming for your touch."

At this news, Golden's Viking spear arose even further, and Kayoko lowered her cooz so that it was just out of reach of Golden's straining shaft.

"You should know a few things about my family before we visit them." she said. We belong to a sect known as the Black Lotus. We practice a form of tantric Wiccan sadomasochism. To show our devotion to the One, we practice extreme forms of bondage and discipline. I hope you will be OK with this."

Golden's yard marker rose an additional three inches.

"Well, I'll take that as a yes," Kayoko said, grinning from ear to ear. OK then, we can start our tutoring session."

"You may now kiss the bride, I mean the breasts."

Golden could easily palm a football, as he now demonstrated upon the Japanese Viking's divine hooters, which no longer avoided his grasp but rather pressed tightly against his paws. He began to squeeze them hard and felt a milk-like fluid running over his palms. For some reason, this only served to turn him on even more.

Kayoko grabbed his head and pressed it hard against her right breast. Golden opened his mouth as widely as he could, and sucked the divine fluid that poured from her nipple. It was sweet as honey, and judging by its viscosity, probably was honey.