All Comments on 'The Hole in the Wall Restaurant'

by rthnck

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
m

liked it emensly

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good one

I enjoyed that story alot...the mystery of who she was really sucking off at the glory hole made it feel very real.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Clever

A good read with a little mystery thrown in.

Digger66Digger66about 18 years ago
FANTASTIC

I loved this story! It was hot! It was great how she questioned who she really got off through the hole. You MUST write part 2--the return to the restaurant. Maybe they can go with another couple!

--digger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Err, not so entertaining

You lost me from the title to the beginning of the story, yikes. Not good.

RoammeRoammealmost 16 years ago
OH MY GOD I LOVED IT!!!

Oh my God I got soo wet reading this! This is too cool and almost too close to the truth. I can totally see this happen to us since my husband is like this hubby. This is exactly why I'm always nervous about his plans... and interested.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Just a hint of a doubt...

Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot

that was incredible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

One of the best i've ever read. Wonderful story.

oriondogoriondogalmost 15 years ago
One of the BEST

stories ever written ever on literotica

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Onionbreath

Onionbreath says this is the best stories he's ever read. Fool must not have read another one, because this sucks( pun intended).

wankerholic42wankerholic423 months ago

Great story. I love Glory Hole encounters (I’ve written one on here myself). There’s something about receiving/giving a handjob/blowjob from or to an anonymous person particularly horny. I love the twist in your story: Was it anonymous? Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous