The Honey Dew List Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"What he said. I've never been happier in my life. I want this ... for all of us, including Trish. We basically want to join you as a triad within the harem, enjoying us, but being together as well," Raquel Davies assured Damien, who grinned as he came inside Tammy.

"And you, Roger?" Damien asked as he pulled out of Tammy.

"Whatever you wish, sir. I've never thought of myself as submissive, but there's an ... energy to you. I can feel it. It's electric! I can see why Tara wants to obey you in all things. What would you wish me to do for you now?" Roger spoke with obvious, if uncomfortable, attraction to Damien.

"Well, you are already on the list for every woman here so far, aside from Raquel, who still needs to be added to mine. Howard would also need to be added to every woman's list, aside from Raquel's, as she would be a given, and Trish's, to which she already belongs," Damien told him, "So, go ahead and fuck Cassidy for now. Reverse cowgirl style."

"I would say if Howard is added to our lists, Raquel is now on yours, just as Trish already is," Cassidy proposed as she mounted Roger at last.

"What she said," Tammy agreed, "so, may I try Howard now?"

"If I may have a threesome with Raquel and Trish," Damien encouraged her.

"I love the way that he thinks," Maryam said as Philippa kept fucking her and Eric continued to sodomize the drag queen.

"I'd call that a yes on both counts, then," Damien chuckled as he lined up Raquel and Trish next to each other and started alternating between them from behind, "Tammy, cowgirl with Howard. I want to see your ass, not his, while you two fuck."

"Dios mio!" Raquel exclaimed in Spanish as Damien entered her yet again, straight from Trish's pussy.

"Oh, and Trish will marry Roger, just for kicks, since Tara will already be Philippa's. I plan for Lauren to wed Nicole once she breaks free of Stanley, which I think will be pretty soon, too. I also intend to set Umberto up with Amos, given the chance, though they won't be monogamous, of course, since I hope to keep both of them on my list," Damien chuckled as he heard Charlene cum, followed by Bert inside the cashier's cunt.

This was followed shortly by Jason and Tara cumming almost simultaneously, the young deputy spunking inside the statuesque reporter before pulling out to find his dick trapped by Lauren's mouth. Tara, meanwhile, walked over to Maryam and pressed her twat to her face, giving the Syrian MILF a chance to eat Jason's jizz from her snatch. This prompted shudders, followed by moans, and then Maryam's release. She tightened her slit and this forced Philippa to expel her load into her, after which Eric came in the transvestite's ass. They all slumped and slid to the floor for a breather, just as Tammy did when she came along Howard and Cassidy had her climax together with Roger.

"Ready, girls?" Damien teased as, sure enough, Trish came on his dick, followed closely by Raquel as the editor slipped back into her twat to unload his seed in her snatch.

"That was pretty damn awesome, I must confess. You two have very nice pussies for sure. One is tighter, the other smoother, but both quite delectable. I definitely enjoyed that threesome!" Damien added as he clapped Howard on the back, "I see that you were holding out on us with this one. Don't do it again. She's a keeper, now that her head is back on her shoulders."

"Yes, Raquel was dealing with some issues, but she's a lot more fun now," Howard grinned as his Honduran bride blushed a little.

"Yep, much, much more enjoyable," Trish said as she lit up a joint, took a hit, and offered it to the others.

"Don't mind if I do," Damien accepted the weed and smoked it a little before passing it to Tara now.

"Yeah, I deal a bit on the side," Howard confessed to the others, "Trish and Raquel get it free, though, being my ladies."

"One of many perks of that," Raquel spoke her mind, "That and his excellent cock!"

"So, you want us to add Nicole to the list, then? Pretty, just doesn't seem your type. Then again, she will need a place to stay once she leaves Stanley, and you are the sort that would accept charity cases, aren't you? If Nicole loses it all, she'll have nothing to offer you but her bratty attitude and her abused body, but she would need us very much and I think that you're going to take pity on her. Nothing wrong with that, as long as she knows her place. No racist bullshit, no disrespect to me and others, including Lauren, but most importantly, no disrespect to you, my beloved!

"You're a very loving, compassionate, protective man, very strong and yet gentle, but someone has to look out for you. I'm all for you having your fun, but I'm against anyone treating you anywhere close to as badly as I used to treat you ... and as some of your exes did in the past. I refuse to stand by and let that happen. I love you too much to let anyone hurt you. I love to share you, be shared by you, and enjoy the pleasures of our new way of life, but I will stand by my man to the end!" Cassidy made her view very clear ... Nicole's membership on that list, in that club of Damien's women, was very much contingent upon how well she treated Damien.

All that Damien could do right then was reach out, hold Cassidy, and tell her, "The feeling's mutual, honey, and you've more than made up for any offenses in the past. Never kick yourself for those ever again, okay? I'll never forget how much you just touched me with the depth of your love and your devotion to me. This sort of thing is why you'll always be my favorite. You always have my back and I always have yours."

"And that's as it should be," Tara chimed, while Lauren hugged them both.

There was plenty of debauchery left to do among this big, happy family of lovers, but for now, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. Cassidy had just reminded everyone that while she enjoyed the sex and the company of others, Damien would always come first in her heart, and Damien had made it quite clear that he felt the same way about her. It was truly comforting to know that the couple at the center of the tribe was still that much in love, for this reassured them that no one was disposable there.

Chapter 12

Everyone in the group was more than a little hungry, between the sex and the weed, so Damien went ahead and ordered some pizza for the whole group, although Maryam insisted on paying for it (she was probably the richest person in the house at the moment). The tribe ranged considerably in their tastes where pizza toppings were concerned, so each pizza had different toppings on one half from the other. Damien went with pineapples and Canadian bacon, for example, while Cassidy opted for black olives and mushrooms, Maryam for onions and red peppers, and Tammy for BBQ chicken and banana peppers, etc. There were quite a few pizzas ordered, but it was doubtful that they would all be eaten that night, since once people got their energy up, they'd be eager to fuck again. In the meantime, they all sat, chatted, and played Guitar Hero for a bit.

Of course, it was Cassidy who had suggested the pizzeria in question, since her friend Umberto worked there, and sure enough, it was Umberto who arrived at the door. He didn't know it, but this was his last night delivering pizzas, as the group planned to find him another job, anyway. He was more than little stunned when Maryam closed the door behind him and unzipped his pants. Umberto was even more shocked when Damien gave him a fierce, hungry kiss on the lips and started fondling his cock as well as his balls. He was also extremely aroused ... and hungry, so he was glad that they shared some of the pizza with him that night, not to mention the breadsticks.

"You do know that I picked Andrea's Pizza and Wings because I knew that you worked Tuesday nights on delivery, right? Part of this wasn't just about pizza, sweetie. Some of it was so that we could entice you to join us and service Damien here, plus any other men who might fancy you. Perhaps we can film you getting fucked in the ass by every man here, or at least every man who wishes to use you that way. That's not even counting oral sex, either. You're such a sexy twink, too! So deliciously Italian! Even that stubble looks nice on you. Come on, cutie. Join us! You won't lack for cock here, will he?" Cassidy invited Umberto to take up his place on the list, "You're on my boyfriend's list of approved companions, so how about it?"

"List? You drew up a list of recommended sex partners for your boyfriend? How wild is that!" Umberto's dick stiffened greatly now.

"Yes, and Damien agreed to fuck everyone on the list. It's his 'honey-do' list, or should I say 'honeydew'? So far, he has when he could, so care to try him? He's bi and he wants some of your booty! How about it? Want some of Damien's cock and if so, where? Mouth or ass?" Cassidy urged her openly gay friend, who had a nice, swarthy complexion and five o'clock shadow, but was otherwise hairless like most twinks.

"I want to suck that cock so bad it's not funny! And then he can bend me over for a bit and use my ass for his personal fleshlight! Hey, Damien, are you ready for me to suck you dry? And then take another load of yours up my butt?" Umberto, who had always been attracted to Damien, now knelt and started sucking Cassidy's boyfriend's dick without asking any further.

Damien didn't take too long to get very hard indeed, given the way that Umberto started sucking him off. In the meantime, Cassidy explained to Umberto that they would line him up a new job, so not to worry about the present one. Damien was very glad for his lack of a male refractory period at this point, given how quickly he rebounded, his cock now quite hard even as he ate his pizza and breadsticks and drank some Killian's Irish Red. The demon, or was that daemon, inside him, apparently was also bisexual, because it had no problem with a man sucking his dick and playing with his balls. The fact that it was recorded didn't hurt things, either.

Before anyone knew it, Damien had Umberto bent over the dining room table and was as far inside him as he could go, having lubed up generously first with some garlic butter sauce. To say that Umberto enjoyed having his ass slammed by Damien's prick was to understate things rather well. He absolutely loved it, especially given the way that Damien just plain took him, controlled him, held his head down, and ravaged his rump. Damien even slapped his butt a bit while he sodomized him, much to Umberto's gratification as well as his own.

"Oh, my fucking God, this is awesome to watch, isn't it? My boyfriend, doing me proud by pronging my good friend Umberto! I love how much of an animal Damien can be in the sack, especially now that he has the daemon in him! He's quite the stud, isn't he?" Cassidy bragged on her man, wondering if she perhaps worried about him too much.

"See, not to worry about Damien, though your sentiment is lovely. It's quite clear that he can take care of himself. He's throwing Umberto around like a rag doll, fucking him into next week! I personally think that it's quite beautiful, the aggression inside Damien," Philippa said as she switched back into Philip mode for a while, kneeling and putting Umberto's prick into his own mouth.

"Philip, do me a favor and swallow Umberto's load when it comes. Don't stop and don't spit it out. I want to fuck him so hard that you gag, and then I want him to pump his cum down your throat while I empty my balls into his cornhole!" Damien urged Philip, who didn't need much of that to get busy sucking Umberto like nobody's business.

For Umberto, of course, it was too much to hold out for very long, as the cock pounding his ass felt too damn good! He loved how a man's dick felt against his prostate and he knew that he wasn't the only one by far to feel that way. The addition of that wonderful mouth, particularly that tongue, on his prick, now that was just too much! After several more minutes of this assault on the pleasure centers of his brain, Umberto shot out his load into Philip's mouth and watched the man swallow greedily, right before Damien unloaded his spunk into his butt.

"Now, don't get up just yet, Umberto. Philip, take my place in Umberto's asshole. I want another load shot back up there. He's a bottom, remember? He likes to have other men use him like that," Damien encouraged Philip's desire to bugger Umberto, even as the Italian moaned in ecstasy at even the thought of being gang-banged by men.

"Time to call Amos, I think. The man could use a diversion and I would love to see him added to the list for good. How about it, girls? How about it, lover? Shall we have Amos join us as part of this household, this family?" Tara proposed while wiping Damien's dick clean.

"For him, I'd be willing to bottom sometimes, so why the fuck not? Though I would like to Top him now and then, too," Damien agreed, as Lauren started dialing Amos's number.

"Hey, Amos, I don't know what you're doing right now, but trust me, if you're in the mood to be flexible about the nature of your future relationships, more than you were earlier today, it will pay off. Show up at 69 W. Scott Avenue and believe me, you won't regret it! Yes, it's me, Lauren. Trust me on this!" Lauren left a voicemail, as Amos's phone was busy.

Meanwhile, Philip had his cock shoved up Umberto's delightfully slippery asshole, taking full advantage of the sloppy seconds left behind by Damien. It was still on film, but nobody cared right then. Umberto just knew that he loved being sodomized by Philip right after Damien, as neither man had been gentle. Umberto was in no mood to be coddled. He wanted to be taken, fucked, screwed, and used very hard. This was what he enjoyed most about men, having them ravage his ass so forcefully.

For Philip, what followed was even greater, as Damien lubed and entered his bottom now and gave him the same treatment that he gave Umberto. Philip loved every second of having Damien plunder him sexually while he did the same to Umberto, a classic train and a very heated one at that. For Damien, butt-fucking one of his old buddies was quite the twist, of course. The fact that Cassidy and others, especially the women, egged the three of them on didn't exactly discourage his forceful urges, as he sodomized his good friend with a vengeance.

"See, told you that Umberto was a bottom, but Philip now, he was a surprise!" Cassidy teased them as she dialed up another number, not able to wait any longer, "Hello, Vera? Yes, come on, baby! Come to my mother's place. Have I got a treat for you! Yes, that's right. It's Damien! I can't wait to see you get fucked good and hard by him! Oh, you're fertile? Even better! I want you to have his baby, too!"

Hearing that, Damien wasn't able to stop himself from cumming and he spilled a considerable load once again inside Philip. The Other had full control over his actions right then, keeping him hard as Tammy wiped his dick clean, while his jizz leaked from Philip's booty as well as Umberto's. That was when the doorbell rang, Tara answered it, and Amos Clark stepped inside the house, to be greeted with the sight of Philip pulling out of Umberto with a trace of his cum left behind in the Italian delivery boy's tush. Amos could smell the sex, of course, the sweat and spunk together mixing in the air with the fragrance of pizza, beer, and weed.

"Okay, I need to get at least a little drunk or high or something to do what I think that you want me to do. You want me to bugger that guy over the table, don't you? I'll do it, but I want a hit first. I'm a bundle of nerves and I need to relax, or else I'll never get it up," Amos warned them, causing Maryam to pass him part of the leftover joint for a hit.

Less stressed out, Amos noticed the camcorder and told Damien, "Wow, did you really fuck someone while recorded? Talk about risky!"

Even so, Amos handled his resurfacing nerves by downing a beer very fast, taking another hit of the bong, and going behind Umberto to thrust his prick up the guy's ass. His cock was a bit larger, but it wasn't unbearable, especially since Umberto had just been taken by two other men. He usually wore a rubber, but this was an exception and he reveled in the moment for a bit, his sexual and romantic dry spell over at last thanks to his impulsive action. Amos roughly sodomized Umberto, but the delivery guy didn't complain in the least. Once again, this brutal style of fucking was just what Umberto craved and he responded with delight, perhaps because of the pain. Umberto enjoyed it when men hurt him a little as they used him, though not too much.

It wasn't but a little while before Amos came inside Umberto at last, at least partly from the risk involved, though he wasn't ready to admit that just yet. He pulled out and Umberto rose to give him a kiss, followed by Philip, and then Damien. Far from resisting those kisses in his present mood, he welcomed them, just as he bent over in spite of himself and let Damien lube him up for a good turn on the bottom for a change. Amos couldn't explain the urge to let Damien sodomize him, but he still enjoyed it despite his usual preference for the Top position. Something about Damien was irresistible and Amos just went with the flow there, his hips moving frantically as he took Damien balls deep in his ass.

"Boys will be boys, after all, I guess!" Cassidy teased them both, playing with Damien's butt as Philip and Umberto wiped and then rubbed Amos's dick.

"I quite agree with that proposition and I'm glad of it!" Vera's voice came through loud and clear, its owner having just walked in by means of an unlocked front door.

"Tell me about it!" Charlene spoke her piece while waiting for Damien to cum inside Amos so that she could wipe his prick clean yet again.

Sure enough, Damien shuddered as he came once more and pulled out of Amos, squeezing the man's nice tush a little on the way out. He was glad that Charlene wiped him off, too, as he showed by kissing her fiercely on the mouth, followed by kissing Jason that way as well. He then slapped both of them on the bottom and fondled their privates a bit before turning his attention to Vera.

"Feel free to dig into the pizza, Amos and Vera. You're welcome to our home, to our family. That's the proposition that Cassidy and Lauren laid before you, if you will. You're invited to live with us, sleep with us, fuck us and be fucked by us, share meals with us, all kinds of things like that. This is more than just a circle of friends and lovers. It's a family now, a tribe. Yes, I'm the boss, but I will always treat you with dignity, respect, and love. Yes, as you will no doubt hear, I have a demon inside me and it has bonded with me. It's part of me and I of it. That is part of my secret.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, Vera, I need you to bend over and let me fuck your sweet snatch! You're fertile? So much the better! I look forward to putting a bun in your oven!" Damien instructed Vera, who had no difficulty presenting her somewhat hairy twat for his use, "Keep eating your pizza while I fuck you! I think that it's very sexy for a woman to eat while being fucked!"

"Well, I did come to claim my prize and that's you, Damien!" Vera enticed him further as she took him deep, her every stroke drawing him further inside her gash.

"Where are you from, Vera? I detect a slight accent," Damien asked her as he pounded her silky twat.

"South Africa, originally. Capetown. Very Anglophile Jewish mother, relatively moderate Afrikaner father. Rumor has it that my biological grandfather was Indian, though no one could prove it. By the time that I was old enough to really notice anything, apartheid was dying, anyway, thankfully. Mum didn't talk much about him, but I found out that he was a Communist and her mother swiftly remarried to the grandfather that I actually knew, Henryk Waalders. He adopted Mum and that was that, of course.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers