The Honey Dew List Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad was no fan of the ANC, but he never much cared for the National Party, either. He regarded the neo-Nazis like the AWB as lunatic zealots, too. I emigrated with my mother when I was seventeen, tired of all of the political bullshit. Dad filed for divorce for desertion, but since I was so close to adulthood, he respected my decision to move to America and didn't fight Mum for custody. I have visited him twice since that happened, thankfully being allowed back into the United States afterward both times. I settled here in Chattanooga just two years ago. Before that, I lived in New York City, but it was a very rough way to live," Vera explained before the pleasure began to really take over her body and mind.

Shortly after what Vera told Damien, her eyes started glazing over, something that he noticed happened with women already, but hadn't entirely taken hold with men yet. It was only a matter of time, though, and Damien sensed that it wasn't that far off. Pretty soon, everyone who had sex with Damien would get that glassy look in their eyes, a sign of being in a sort of trance or daze, unable to think normally or rationally. It occurred to Damien that, at this rate, it wouldn't be long before he essentially could get a person to do his bidding as long as they were recently intimate with him, though it would wear off after a while. That people were naturally drawn to him and instinctively wanted to have sex with him in the first place was very helpful as well.

The coupling between Damien and Vera lasted for only about ten minutes or so, but it was some of the most intense, frantic, and frenzied sex that anyone present had witnessed. The combination of Vera's mesmerized state and Damien's fervent desire to impregnate her was more than enough to bring them both into a state of pure ecstasy while he fucked her roughly from the back. Despite his instruction, there was no way that she could keep eating her pizza for too long, not while he was inside her, driving her wild with his wonderful cock.

For him, taking her slick, wet, and velvety cunt combined with the awareness of her fertility and her hypnotic state, as well as the sight of her delightful ass, to have the right effect. Damien came shortly after he bottomed out inside her. This triggered what turned out to be the last of three orgasms, the first two quieter ones while she was in her sex-induced trance.

"Now I can eat my pizza! Apparently, despite your permission, I just wasn't able to think or focus enough to even eat. I could do nothing but cream myself repeatedly while you fucked me. Yeah, I'm so fucking glad to be on your bloody list! I don't ever want to fucking move out or be dropped from it! It's glorious!" Vera exclaimed as she dug into her pizza again.

"Yeah, tell me about it! I could get used to this. I thought that I could never find Mr. Right outside monogamy, but now it seems that I have more than one Mr. Right, from Umberto to Damien to Philip, at least. It's a gay man's fantasy come true!" Amos exulted while he continued eating due to his ravenous hunger.

"I'm so glad that I invited you along for this, even if it makes working on that scoop a bit awkward, since we're sharing men, especially Damien. Then again, I'm sharing him with Tara and also Tara with him, etc. It's just going to be very interesting, especially if Nicole decides to jump ship. Oh, and if you ever get curious about pussy, or just desperately horny or whatever, look no further. I'll be glad to try you out. Anyway, the main thing for me is Damien's happiness, followed by mine and everyone else's. Oh, and I'm going to love knowing that Tara is Damien's work wife. The very idea of that is a serious turn-on!" Lauren confessed to Amos, Damien, and the rest.

"Usually, the term 'work wife' doesn't have quite the same meaning as it does here, but thankfully, Damien doesn't seem to mind. I'm going to really enjoy coming into his office now and then, at his beck and call, and bending over to take his cock balls deep inside me! I badly want to have his babies, too, as well as Roger's, Philip's, etc. The point being that I'm going to love that aspect and also coming home to so much love here ... and eventually wherever we end up living, as clearly this house isn't permanent due to the size of the tribe," Tara mused, blushing a little.

"Oh, trust me, we'll get a bigger place and we'll also have so much fun with all of this, no doubt of that," Maryam assured Tara, kissing her lightly.

"I'm looking forward to gang-bangs with so many guys and walking very funny to work afterward the next day. Imagine Damien seeing me in the drive-through window, too, as we flirt after fucking so much the previous evening! Well, as long as I work there, not sure how much longer, of course. I might go for something else in time. And Jason coming home to me and the other ladies, doing whichever ones I pick for him, while I'm with other men ... and then Jason and I fucking together. Reclaiming sex, they call it! Very sexy, very hot!" Charlene said as she kissed her husband, and then Damien, hard on the mouth.

"And what about us, fucking on our breaks at the cafe, and maybe letting Tara and Damien join us there, too! Oh, fuck, yes! I can see it now! It's going to be wild!" Trish exclaimed.

"I agree with that, lover! You don't mind if I take the occasional opportunity to eat your pussy while you're on break, do you? Maybe on our lunch or something, I can eat some food directly from your twat while you do the same with me!" Raquel suggested, making Trish blush a little.

"Just a warning, I might want to eat your ass while she's eating your pussy, truth be told," Howard chuckled now, making everyone burst out into sexually charged laughter.

"Well, you know what the French say. Bon appetit!" Trish encouraged the couple with whom she was now business as well as romantic partners, "you should pour some kind of sauce or whatever on my butt-crack and eat it directly from that, just a thought."

"I like her style for sure!" Damien grinned.

"Me, too!" Tammy broke her silence with very lustful smile.

"Say, how about we all watch a movie, eat some more pizza and breadsticks, have some dessert, and then do an all-out orgy to finish up the night? It will be a carnival of pure hedonism and debauchery, no-holes-barred! No rules, except don't rape anyone, of course. We can do the eating and the movie at the same time, of course. It's more for your sakes, as the other men deserve a chance to let their dicks recover, though it will be nice for even me to take a respite," Damien proposed, noticing that the night still had some hours left in it.

"I love the way that you think, babe. It's going to be great being together, all of us. It's a splendid way to bring in Hump Day, too. Just imagine how much better it will be once Em and Steph join us, too!" Cassidy told her fiance, adding, "Anyone up for Summer Lovers? I know that it's winter, but I love the poly triad of those three, even if Hollywood lacked the guts to keep them together."

"Works for me. Those were very hot together for sure!" Damien grinned as he agreed.