The Honeymooners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cespenar
Cespenar
29 Followers

She looked at Carol and said "We knew you fantasized about being raped by a werewolf. I hope I wasn't to rough for you dear?"

Carol blushed deeply and realized everybody else was waiting for her reply. "No" she said shyly. "It was rather wonderful."

"You also seem to want a band of imps to ravish you as well." This made Amity and Melanie giggle.

One of the women said "Melanie. You always wanted to be raped by a vampire. I gave you a little nip on the neck as you were orgasming. I hope I didn't hurt you?"

Melanie put her hand on her neck as she blushed and replied "No. It was wonderful. It could have been a bit rougher, but it was nice anyway."

The old woman laughed and said "I know the three of you want to come back here again, so I'll save the thorough ravaging for your next visit Melanie."

"Amity" the third old woman said. "We had to decide on the demon for you. You wanted to be ravaged by a werewolf, and a demon, and a dragon and a huge snake."

Amity was blushing as her secrets were revealed and one of the women said "You want a whole menagerie of demons to thoroughly ravage your beauty, so we just settled on a plain old demon."

Amity smiled and said "Maybe when we come back ..."

"Oh yes" interrupted the old women. "We will see that you have all those creatures using you for pleasure."

"All this talk is making me as horny as hell" said Melanie. "Will we be visited tonight?"

"Of course you will" said one of the women. "We are just as eager for the creatures to spend their lust in you three gorgeous young women as you are to receive it."

Carol frowned and said "I get the impression that you are not the creatures in a different form when you speak like that?"

The three women looked quickly at each other before one of them sighed and said "Okay Carol dear. We might as well tell you the truth. We can change, but not always enough. There are a lot of demons and other creatures here. We have to keep them happy to."

"How many" asked Amity?

The women smiled and said "We know that a lot of sexy young women wish for several males to ravish them at the same time. We intend to fulfill their dreams."

"You will really arrange that for us" asked Carol.

"I think you three gorgeous girls had better hit the hay. There are three horny people want to fuck you. And you don't have to worry about your husbands. They will spend a quiet night on the beach."

The three young women went off to their rooms, forgetting about their husbands. They were more interested in what their hostesses could dream up for them in the form of several males. If they were to mention it to each other, all three of them would have said they were already wet.

Amity, Melanie and Carol went to their respective rooms and stripped, little knowing that they were being watched with rising lust from the shadows.

Melanie sat on the bed and immediately a vampire appeared beside the bed. Melanie's beautiful breasts rose and fell in excitement as she saw the huge cock that this night creature was readying for her. It rose slowly up till it was jutting fully up, ready to fuck her.

The vampire glided slowly to the side of the bed as she lay back upon the pillows. Her arms lay to the side and her legs fell open in surrender.

The vampire floated onto the bed and lay between her spread legs. As his sharp teeth pricked her neck his hardness pressed against the soft lips of her pussy. He growled softly and thrust violently into Melanie's slick cunt.

Melanie cried out softly as she felt the length of it hit her cervix. And then she moaned as he drew back, almost completely out of her. She thrust her hips up and opened her legs wider, trying to draw that pleasuring cock back into herself.

The vampire thrust mightily again ramming his hard length deep into her slick, offered cunt. This time, he didn't pull out so far, but he started pistoning in and out of Melanie.

Melanie gasped in time to his thrusts as her orgasm built up. She tried to hold back, but only managed five minutes of intense fucking before she gave a light scream and orgasmed ecstatically. The vampire's seed pumped powerfully into her, thrilling her even further.

This was the first of many orgasms that the vampire was able to wrench from her beautiful body.

As Carol finished stripping, she turned around looking for her night visitor. She gasped as she saw a huge demon dog standing between the door and herself. She looked at the door, wondering for just a moment how it had gotten into the room. Then she almost smiled. It was a demon, right? It could do anything. Then she did smile. "You are going to do me, aren't you" she said softly.

The demon dog stepped forward and opened its mouth. It had a long, red, pointy tongue. Carol felt a jolt in her pussy as she realized what that long pointy tongue could do to her. The demon dog kept moving towards her, driving her back onto the bed.

Carol fell across the bed and the demon dog nuzzled her pussy lips for a moment before pressing his tongue between them to get at the nectar of her readiness. She opened her legs, allowing the demon dog to press himself against her pussy as his tongue found her entrance.

She gasped at the feel of the roughness of the tongue that was buried a good couple of inches in her cunt.

Carol raised her head as the demon dog withdrew and placed his front legs up on the bed either side of her ribs. She gasped at the sight of the thick red cock that jutted from the demon dog's sheathe.

Their eyes met then and Carol realized the bed wasn't the right place to present herself to the creature. The bed was way too high.

There was a lounge in the room as well, so Carol rolled over and moved to the lounge lying back on it with one leg raised and the other draped onto the floor. Her pussy was thrust slightly up and her aroused lips were slightly parted, offering her cunt to the demon dog.

The demon dog moved quickly over her, licking at her up thrust nipples as the tip of his thick red cock found her opening and started to slide into its slickness.

Carol's mouth opened in ecstasy as the creature slowly pushed his thick hard cock deeply into her and started a slow fucking that drove her to orgasm after orgasm.

Meanwhile Amity was staring at a huge snake like creature. It seemed rather muscular for a snake, and its tail was not as long or thin like a real snake.

She wondered at the creature for a moment before it rushed at her and wound around her body. It lifted her into the air and laid her on the bed even as she felt the silky skin over its muscles pressing firmly between her thighs.

As Amities upper body was draped onto the bed the snake licked at her breasts and nipples making them jut up and tingle. She felt a strange rhythm against her pussy as the snake caressed her sex with its musculature.

Amity moaned as the pleasure built slowly, and then she gasped as a violent thrust suddenly drove a long hard and thick cock into her cunt. It was strange as the cock jerked in and out of her without the snake having to thrust its body against her.

The strange fucking quickly brought Amity to the first of many orgasms of the night.

In the morning the three beautiful young women met in the spa. They all had copious amounts of semen smeared on their thighs and were thankful that the other three girls had not yet woken up.

They smiled dreamily at each other as they washed the evidence of a night of lust from their naked bodies. Amity looked dreamily at her two new friends and said we had better go and make some arrangements with the ladies to come here again.

An hour later Amity Carol and Melanie had been organized for a visit in six months time. The three old ladies had said maybe a year but Carol had insisted that she could not wait that long to come back.

Their three husbands wandered in then, yawning and asking for breakfast. They stopped when the saw their beautiful wives staring strangely at them.

"What" asked Charles? "We slept on the beach. We thought you three should get some sleep."

The three young women burst out laughing, and had to inform their husbands that it was a girl thing and don't ask.

That afternoon the six couples had to be on the ferry for the start of their return trip to the States.

They had swapped addresses and telephone numbers and promised to catch up at a later date.

Amity suggested they meet in six months time at her house. The guys could go on a fishing trip and the girls could go where ever they wanted.

The guys like the idea of a fishing trip, so they agreed with Amity that she had a great idea. As the three young women smiled knowingly at each other their husbands had no idea just what their wives were going to be really doing.

Cespenar
Cespenar
29 Followers
12