The Hooker and the Psychologist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, thank you, I'm definitely keen to learn."

Skye kissed him softly. "I promise you won't be disappointed with that choice, sweetheart."

For the remainder of the afternoon they made love with each other. Skye demonstrated many techniques that had Jim in ecstasy, his penis rigid and as sensitive as he'd ever felt, yet without ever reaching his or her orgasm. Jim had never guessed that there were so many pleasure receptors on his body nor that they could be triggered to produce such amazing feelings. He also never knew the erogenous areas on a woman's body nor how to stimulate them to produce the responses Skye showed when he followed her instructions. It was only when it was almost dark that Skye relented and allowed him to enter her sopping vagina and finally copulate until he had the most stupendous orgasm of his life, feeling as though his whole inner being was being ejaculated through his penis and into Skye's slippery vagina. As he relaxed in post-orgasmic bliss, he felt Skye ride him for only a few seconds until she experienced a massive climax, lying on his chest as she shuddered from ecstasy.

They lay together for a long time, Jim going over what he had been taught, what he had experienced and what he had learned. Skye was simply overjoyed that she had such a willing student and hoped sincerely that he would be able to bring these techniques into his marriage and that Rae would forgive him and welcome his return as a better, more experienced lover.

The pangs of hunger and calls of nature eventually made themselves felt. Jim crawled out of bed and dressed warmly, going outside to relieve himself then again rekindling the fire from the glowing embers while Skye dressed in his spare warm clothes and attended to her needs. They then prepared and cooked their last dinner food, eating the rehydrated meal with the cheese Skye had brought, leaving a packet of biscuits and some oatmeal for a spartan breakfast. They both hoped that tomorrow would bring a fine day and the snow would have melted overnight. Jim noticed a distinct change in wind direction to the south, accompanied by a warm wind and shortly afterwards it began raining. While the rain would make for unpleasant walking tomorrow, it would definitely help melt the snow. Regardless of the weather, which they could do little about, they knew that they had to wait until tomorrow came to see what tomorrow would bring. After dinner they snuggled back into their bed, kissed and hugged each other and fell asleep in each other's' arms.

It was a bitter sweet awakening the following morning. The cabin was cold, the fire completely out. The snow had gone from the windows and when Jim looked out he saw bare ground with just a few remnants of the snow which had covered it yesterday. He felt the urge to return to his wife and children, but this was mixed with the urge to remain here with Skye, forever. He knew that was not possible, but does it hurt to dream? He pulled on his boots and went outside to relieve himself, then came back inside, his skin cold. He crawled back into bed beside Skye, his coldness waking her. She also must have felt nature's urging and also went outside naked, returning a few moments later to warm herself beside Jim.

"You know, darling, I wish this could go on forever," he said.

She looked at him scathingly. "You know it can't. Everything has its time; nothing, not good nor bad, lasts forever. It's time for you to go back and face the music, since you've chosen that path, and I believe it is the best path to take. If she's anyway reasonable she'll forgive you and enjoy the new skills you bring to the marriage. If she chooses to kick you out, then so be it, and it was all for a reason which in fifty years you will no doubt know.

"Yes, honey, since spending time with you I know all that. But I also know it will be difficult."

They cuddled together and she drifted off into a part sleep while thoughts whirred around in his head. With a conscious effort he returned to the present, telling himself that there is absolutely no need to go over all the possible consequences and beat himself up when he doesn't know what Rae's response will be. Stay in the present, he told himself.

The present was right here lying next to him. He began stroking her neutral areas, as taught yesterday. Skye responded by snuggling closer. Her breathing changing as she stirred from deep to partial sleep. She began responding, stroking him as well. Jim was amazed that without even being touched his penis was already hard. He began stroking more erogenous areas, feeling her labia, feeling that already they were wet from her dewy fluids. He gathered some on her fingers and tasted them, then, seeing her eyes open and watching him, he gave her his fingers to suck.

Mmmm," she said dreamily, "I taste good."

She began caressing him on neutral areas, quickly moving to erogenous areas as time was more precious today than yesterday afternoon. She felt his hard penis and slowly milked his precum onto her finger, tasting it then feeding it to him as he had to her. She rolled onto her back, exposing her sensitive belly and breasts to his exploring fingers while cupping his ball sac and moving his balls gently with her fingers. He reached his mouth down and nibbled her breasts then sucked and nibbled her nipples, eliciting sharp intakes of breath as the sensations shot through her nervous system.

It quickly became apparent that neither partner wanted this to be a long drawn out tantric experience. Jim positioned himself over Skye, between her bent and widely spaced knees, and slowly fed his penis once again into her vagina, feeling and enjoying the micro-texture of her tunnel as she responded to the intruder with clenching muscles and a soft mewling sound. He quickly took possession of her whole vagina, pressing against the end as he ground her clit with the base of his stalk. After a few moments rest, he began the in and out procedure that is as old as time itself, Skye responding by lifting and dropping her hips in time with his movements. It took only a very short time before she was ready for her release. She pulled him to her, wanting more of him, all of him, as he pressed into her time and again, and then she was overwhelmed with sensations, her body simply unable to accept any more stimulation, and she screamed her orgasm to the world from the top of the mountain.

Jim was astounded. So far during previous orgasms, she had been quietly controlled. This eruption of sound from his lover made him stop his movements, holding his penis fully embedded inside her, while she screamed and writhed beneath him. His mind flashed back to Rae's silent, almost placid orgasms, a startling contrast to what he was presently witnessing. She stopped screaming and he tentatively resumed his movements, seeking only his own release.

Suddenly everything he learned yesterday made sense to him. She had achieved her orgasm, but that didn't mean they were finished; it didn't mean he could simply fuck her and leave. This was part of the journey. She could have as many orgasms as she chose, just as he could, she had taught him, although he had never yet been multi-orgasmic. Nor had Rae; but this wasn't Rae. There was no reason why he couldn't give Skye orgasm after orgasm after orgasm for the rest of the week, except that they should be home today. He slowed his motion down.

Skye was just coming down from her amazingly strong and totally unexpected release. She had felt Jim speed up, obviously intent on his own pleasure, then she felt him slow and begin to carefully, almost, push in and pull back as he had been before. She once again began moving her hips in time with his thrusts, feeling him move inside her, responding with muscle clenching to give them both pleasure. Omigod, she thought as she felt peri-orgasmic sensations rising once again. I'm going to cum again, she thought, ooohhh, I'm nearly there, really close.

Jim felt her increased body movement and recognized this from a few moments ago. She was almost ready to cum again. Instead of increasing his speed as he would have a few days ago, he actually slowed down, intensifying the stimulation as her body sought more and milked what stimulation was there for all it was worth. She began panting, her breath coming in small grunts in time with each thrust. He slowed down even more until his penis was barely moving inside her vagina. She was rolling her head from side to side in frustration at being so close, but seemingly so far. The journey, he thought to himself, focus on the journey.

Then it struck her, hard, her body convulsing, her head rolling from side to side, her arms beating a tattoo on his back as she shuddered to her next orgasm, accompanied by yet another ear-splitting scream. This time he didn't stop moving, he treated this as part of the journey and kept moving slowly inside her as she shuddered and writhed, feeling her vagina gripping his penis hard, then relaxing for a split second before repeating the grip even harder, it seemed. Her orgasm appeared to on and on, endlessly, her body sweating from the effort and movement. Her scream had died to a continuous wail, broken only for another gasp of air. Then Jim noticed that all this was affecting him too. He felt his sperm rising inside, ready to force its way out and into the end of her vagina. With a supreme effort he held on for a few more seconds, enjoying the anticipation; the journey, the journey he repeated in his head as a mantra. Then with a final thrust he blasted his semen into the end of Skye's vagina and held still, every muscle tense, his ears deafened by yet another scream from Skye.

It took a good fifteen minutes before Jim and Skye had recovered from their love making session. After they had both finished cumming, they collapsed, limp, breathing hard, their bodies exhausted after using so much energy. Gradually they re-awoke and kissed and cuddled each other for a short time, Skye thanking Jim for her wonderful orgasms and complimenting him on being such a quick learner, then, aware that they needed to return to their normal lives, they dressed, had a quick breakfast of porridge and biscuits, packed their rucksacks, replaced the mattresses in the bunkroom and with a final inspection of the tidy cabin, which now held so many precious memories for each of them, they set off down the longer and more gentle trail. On the way down Jim tried his phone again but the battery was completely dead.

They said very little on the walk out; everything that needed to be said had already been said; everything that still remained to be said needed a different time or a different person. They both knew they were different people from when they walked in 48 hours earlier, yet how to define that difference would be a problem. They arrived at their cars and, almost embarrassed now by each other's presence, they had a final embrace and kiss, thanking each other for everything that each had given to the other. They exchanged contact details, started their vehicles and drove away in convoy towards the still distant city.

**********************************

As I walked into the house, Rae was sitting in the lounge, weeping her eyes out. She looked up at the sound, expecting to see one of her children and saw me. She quickly jumped to her feet and threw her arms around my neck, burying her face in my chest and renewing her weeping. I held her gently as her body was racked with her apparent grief. It took several minutes before she was coherent enough to be able to explain what the problem was.

"Oh, darling," she said between sobs, "I'm so pleased you're home safely. I love you so much and I thought you were dead. There was a massive storm. It was all over the television, showing pictures of floods, snow, cars off the roads and people killed."

She stopped talking and renewed her sobbing, of release now, not grief. When she gathered herself together a bit she continued.

"Then last night you didn't arrive. I stayed up until 2am this morning waiting and hoping you'd be arriving, hoping against hope that you hadn't run off the road, been washed away, frozen to death or whatever, that you were still alive somewhere, but you didn't arrive. So I rang the police early this morning, telling them where you were going and they told me that it had been a particularly nasty storm up there and if you didn't have shelter you would quite possibly have died of hypothermia. Then early this afternoon two state troopers arrived and said they hadn't found you and had no idea where you were. They had flown in by helicopter early this morning and seen two cars in the car park, one of them yours from the number plate. They then flew up the ridge trail looking for you but had to stop short of the cabin because of low cloud. A ranger went to the cabin but there was no sign of anyone having been there, the stove was cold and the pile of firewood inside appeared untouched. So they came back down and only an hour ago they told me that they thought you must have got lost and perished on the mountain somewhere and had not reached the cabin before the storm struck. Oh, honey, I love you so much. Whatever would I do if I lost you? The kids are in their rooms; they know something's wrong but have no idea what. You'd best go see them."

I sat Rae down on the sofa again, untwined her fingers from my jacket and went to David's room.

"Daddy, you're home," they shouted together, dropping the book that David had been 'reading' to Jess.

I put my arms around them both, hugging them to me, tears running down my cheeks as I imagined life without them and Rae. This didn't make my task any easier, I thought.

We all returned to the lounge where Rae and I cuddled a child each and Rae wanted to know what happened.

"Did the troopers leave a contact number?" I asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Because I'm safe and sound and they need to know that before they begin a ground search for two people who aren't there."

"Oh, of course. Two people? Oh yes, the other car. Ok, here's the number."

She offered me a business card off the table and I took it to the phone, then dialed the number.

"Officer Blake, please."

"Officer Blake, Jim Steele here, you were looking for me on Bugle Peak this morning so I'd just like to report that I'm safely home."

"Yes . . . yes . . . . You must have missed me . . . . . Yes, we went down the other trail . . . . Yes, Skye. Sorry, I don't know her last name . . . . Yes, she nearly died of hypothermia but I managed to warm her up and nurse her back to health. She walked out with me this morning. . . . . Yes, I've a lot of outdoor experience so I do know what I'm doing. . . . . . Well, thank you and I'm pleased to be able to give you this good news."

I returned to the lounge and sat next to Rae, who cuddled into me, David next to me and Jess next to Rae.

"Can you tell us the whole story please, honey?" asked Rae.

"Yes, Daddy, where were you?" asked David.

"Well it's a long story. Suffice to say I arrived at the cabin before the storm arrived, then once the storm hit I heard a cry for help and went out and found a woman, Skye, who I mentioned on the phone. She was hypothermic and close to death, very poorly equipped even for good weather and certainly wearing nothing suitable for the storm she was in. I carried her to the cabin and managed to get her dry in my sleeping bag and breathing warm vapor from hot water to heat her internally. She slowly came round and I managed to feed her with some hot soup which certainly helped. Then I used my body heat to rewarm her and by yesterday morning she was pretty much Ok. However, it had snowed and we couldn't move. So we waited out yesterday and the rain last night melted the snow, allowing us to return today. We went down one trail while the rangers were searching for us on another trail and it wasn't helped by the cloud coming in. We left the cabin tidy with firewood replenished and hadn't lit the stove today, so the ranger had no idea we'd even been there."

Rae hugged me again. "So not only did you survive but you're a hero," she said, "Saving that woman's life."

We had a cup of coffee as we gradually resumed our lives together, doing the essentials like unpacking, hanging my sleeping bag out to dry, the normal post-expedition chores. Dinner was delicious, better than my last meal of porridge and biscuits, and then it was story time and bedtime for the children. After that we had a nightcap and Rae took me to the shower, where we showered together, with lots of touching and caressing, then led me to bed; both things she hadn't done since we were first married.

We lay in bed together, side by side.

"This whole thing has made me have a few thoughts about us," she began, reaching for my hand and entwining her fingers with mine, "I know I haven't been a good wife to you recently and I'm sorry for that, it's just that I feel run ragged by the kids and looking after the house and that we never have fun together like we did when we were younger and before we married."

I agreed with those sentiments, wondering where this discussion was headed. Then Rae dropped her bombshell.

"What really happened between you and Skye? Don't lie; I could smell her on you when you arrived home."

Well, I thought, is this the opening I need? Should I lie to her or should I be scrupulously and brutally honest? Rae and I had never had secrets from each other so why should we start now? Honesty it was.

I told Rae exactly what had happened, how it had happened, and, as far as I'd analysed it, why it happened. She had the grace and good sense to listen to me silently for the whole half hour it took.

"So you slept together, had sex together, and you think that's Ok?" she asked, surprisingly calm, I thought.

"Yes, darling, that's right."

"And you think that was Ok because it helped keep her warm and because your marriage has been pretty devoid of sex recently?"

Oh boy. I wasn't the only one being brutally honest. "Yes, that's partly right. I went through a whole lot of soul searching after she instigated our first sexual contact. I felt I'd betrayed your trust and the worst part was the thought that I might lose you."

"Yes, I know what that feels like," she replied dryly, "I had the same fears about you. You say you've changed as a result of this experience; so have I. I've realized that I've been grossly unfair to you by rejecting you and your loving advances time and again and believe me when I tell you that I am deeply sorry for this. I also realize that you have sexual needs that I have not been meeting and frankly I don't blame you for taking the opportunity presented by Skye. It would have taken a eunuch to have turned down her initial advance, and I know you're not a eunuch."

I felt her soft hand reach down inside my pajamas and cup my balls, caressing them gently. She hadn't done that for a good five years. I reciprocated, pulling up her night gown and sliding my hand up her thigh to caress her pussy.

"So what are we to do about this?" she asked.

"I was going to ask you the same question," I replied.

"Ok, from my perspective, we stay together, that is not negotiable. Do you agree?"

"Yes, absolutely I agree. Now my turn. We also sleep together in the same bed. Agreed?"

Rae grinned. "That was going to be my next condition," she said. "It appears we have more similarities than differences. Tell me, one thing I must ask, do you still want to keep seeing Skye?"

"I don't know," I replied truthfully, "I haven't given it any thought. I was far more concerned about what would happen with you and me to give any thought to what would happen between Skye and me. Why do you ask? Do you have some thoughts on that?"

"You know my old school friend Emma," she began.