The Hooker and the Psychologist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I agreed, remembering a tall, blonde, good looking young woman who had the eyes of most males watching her every move at a party we attended a few years ago.

"Well, you might remember that she was married to Jeff, the real estate developer and that apparently he took up with Annette, one of the women in his office." My thoughts paused as I wondered why any man in their right mind would stray when they were married to a bombshell like Emma. However, it takes all types, I concluded, as Rae continued. "Anyway, they solved the problem by simply buying a bigger bed."

I looked at her puzzled, waiting for the punchline. Then a realization slowly dawned.

"You mean they all sleep together in a big bed?" I said incredulously.

"You catch on fast," said Rae, giving my balls a squeeze.

"So what you're suggesting is that if I wish to continue to see Skye, and if she wants to continue to see me, she could come and live here and sleep with us?"

"Precisely. It's called polyamory, loving many people literally, and is based on the fact, I guess it's a fact not just a belief, that a person can love two or more people without diminishing the love that they have for any one of those people. So if you love me and you love Skye, then your love for Skye doesn't make your love for me any less."

"Yes, it's certainly more fact than belief. Love is an infinite quality and taking something away from infinity or even halving infinity still leaves you with infinity."

"Right, so does that solve anything for you?"

"Yes, sweetheart, thank you for making it so easy for me. And darling, I totally forgive you from the bottom of my heart for rejecting my sexual advances to you."

"Thank you, honey, just as I also totally forgive you from the bottom of my heart for having sex with Skye. Frankly, I'm looking forward to finding out what she's taught you. It's certainly got me intrigued, this tangram or whatever."

"Tantric or tantra, "I corrected chuckling. "Do you want a demo right now?"

"Now you're talking," she replied, rolling towards me as she pulled her nightdress over her head.

The following morning after a short but very deep sleep I called Skye. I explained what had happened, Rae's response and her proposal.

"Darling, does that mean I would come and live with you and sleep with you every night, and make love all night long?"

"Well, I suggest you'll need to have a roster system. Last night I showed Rae what you'd taught me and she's totally rapt with tantric sex and wants more of it. So if you're interested, there's the offer."

"I accept on the condition I can still continue to work as a stripper, dancer and hooker, as well as a tantric teacher. If that's Ok, I'll move in next weekend."

"We discussed that this morning, no problems, just so long as you don't bring clients home."

"No, I wouldn't do that, and the unusual hours also mean that Rae would sometimes have you to herself. Anyway, when do I get to meet Rae?"

"Why not come round for dinner tonight?"

"Done, I'll be there about 6pm. Ooohh, this is exciting. I just can't wait for you to make love to me again. See you tonight. By the way, if you do get too tired and past it you can always watch Rae and me. Tantra works with same sex couples too and I swing both ways."

She broke the connection before I could reply.