The Hot Wife Photos Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot and sexy photos provide clues as the Team investigates.
11.8k words
4.75
27.9k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chronological order of my stories is now listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 5 - Connecting The Dots

"Captain," I said to Cindy, "would you take Mrs. Sanderson into the living room while Detective Washington and I examine this room more closely? And send in some Crime Lab peeps. I want this room expedited."

"Without a doubt, sir." Cindy said. She asked Cassie to go with her. Cassie had an inquisitive look on her face, but went along.

Cindy knew not to mention that Emma had been found dead two days before. Police everywhere try to not divulge things like that without first asking the family, friends, etc., some questions to see what the answers will be. This was a crucially important time.

"Recognize her, Theo?" I asked, once we were alone. Theo looked at the picture, and understood, his own eyes widening as Cindy's had.

"Don't say anything to Cassie nor to Sean that Emma is dead." I said. "We'll spring that on them later."

"Uh, yes sir." Theo said as I began looking around the room. On the desk I found an 8" x 11" photograph that had been printed on photographic paper from a now-missing computer printer. The quality was excellent, and one would think it'd been developed from a negative, but I knew the secret tell-tale signs that gave away it being digital.

The photo showed Emma on her knees on the floor of Cassie's greatroom. She was wearing the filmy green dress that she'd been found dead in. The dress barely covered her breasts in the photo, and her nipples were hard and pretty much visible beneath the thin fabric. Emma's hands were on her thighs, and her legs were bare. She also was not wearing any shoes. It was an erotic but not hardcore photograph. I wondered if it were part of a set.

I also noticed something else: Emma was wearing heavy makeup, and it was to cover up the bruising on her face. The skin of her upper shoulders and neck also looked strangely and unevenly colored, and I realize that was makeup to cover bruising, also.

As I looked harder at the photo, I noticed the clock behind Emma on the thin table; the time on the clock was 8:00, almost straight up-and-down on the hour. The plasma TV was just above the clock; it was not turned on.

"Theo," I said as I photographed the photograph (Department of Redundancy Department, there) with my Police iPhone, "see if you can find any other photos that this one might be part of a set with. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I stepped into the hallway then out the door at the end to the garage for privacy. I made a phone call, which took a few minutes to complete. Then I went back inside and down the hall to the greatroom, seeing Cindy and Cassie sitting on the sofa. Cindy was having Cassie recount her movements of the entire time from Sunday to the present, saying it might give the Police a clue to her being observed by the burglars. Cassie was being cooperative.

I did not join them, but went instead to the backyard and saw Sean with my officers. Sean was tall, slender, fit and athletic, and his hair was blonde, not yellow or honey blonde but an ash, almost grayish-white blonde. He definitely looked the stud that Ryan had described a few nights before, and I could just tell: Sean was getting a lot of pussy.

"Hello Commander," said Rudistan in his jovial voice. "I was just talking with young Sean, here, about the burglary."

"Hi Sean." I said.

"Wow, the Iron Crowbar himself!" said Sean. "My friend Ryan told me he knows you."

"Yes, yes he does." I said. "He told me about you, too. So, what can you tell me about this mess?"

"Like I told the officers," Sean said, "my mom and I got home this morning and found the house broken into. The back door was open, and you can see where it was kicked in." Indeed, I had seen the damage to the door around the lock, and the barely-noticeable imprint of a heavy boot that had kicked it in. I'd also seen traces of that boot and others... and where others had walked over them.

I sat down on a lawn chair next to Sean and had him recount visiting Marlena and Ryan the night before. Then I asked what he'd been doing the night before last, that being Monday night.

"Uh, I was hanging out with Ryan and a couple of girls from the School." Sean said.

"University students?" I asked.

"Yeah." Sean said. "Ryan and I took them out to dinner, then we went dancing and hung out, then back to one of the girls' dorm room."

"And had sex with them?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." said Sean. "I gotta admit, Ryan has hooked me up with some extremely hot women."

"I'll be discreet," I said, "but I will need their names and that dorm room number." Sean readily gave me the information.

"What about Sunday night?" I asked.

"Uh, Mom and I were at Marlena's Sunday night, too." said Sean. "We had dinner with Marlena and Ryan."

"Did you spend the night?" I asked.

"No." said Sean. "We got home about midnight."

"What time did you get to Marlena's on Sunday."

"About eight o'clock." said Sean. "We all went to the Sunday evening church service at First Baptist at 7:00, then went straight to Marlena's house when it was over."

"So that woman whose photo is on the wall in your mom's office..." I said, "who is that?"

"Oh, that's Emma." Sean said. "She lives across the street. She's Mom's friend."

"Tell me more about her." I said. "Friendly? Outgoing? Shy?"

"Oh, she's a great lady." Sean said, his eyes brightening considerably. "She models for photographs for my mom. Her husband is in Alaska, so Mom takes photos of Emma so that she can send them to her husband."

I asked Sean to tell me more, and this was his story, which I condense here: Emma would take photos that were increasingly sexy and provocative, sometimes becoming partially or fully nude. These photos were sent as sets to Emma's husband. Emma also wanted pictures of herself on 'dates' with Sean, going to restaurants that were favorites of Emma and her husband, a few photos of them on a picnic, all taken by Sean's mom Cassie. Sean said that Emma would then pose alone more sexually while Cassie took the shots.

"Okay, thanks Sean." I said. "I'm going to have to ask you to come to the Police Station and make a more complete statement. Sergeant Rudistan, will you drive Sean down to Headquarters? And don't walk through the house. Just go around the outside..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Re-entering the house, Crime Lab Technician Christina Cho came up to me.

"Here are two more photos we found." she said. I looked at them. One showed Emma partially nude on a bed in a room with lavender walls.

"Must be Emma's house." I said. "We'll find out in just a little bit, when we go over there." Then I looked at the second pic. It showed Sean and Emma posing together, her in a sundress and him in a very tight-fitting t-shirt, both smiling at the camera, arms around each other's waists.

"Bag these as evidence." I said. "And Christina, a warrant is on the way to seize Cassie's laptop computer and digital cameras, which are in her car. Bag 'em as soon as that warrant gets here, and get 'em to Myron Milton ASAP."

"Yes sir." Christina said. Cindy then came up to me.

"Either she's a great actress, or she doesn't know about Emma." Cindy whispered.

"Okay." I said. "We're taking her to the Station." I then led Cindy back to where Cassie was.

"Mrs. Sanderson," I said, "I'm gathering that there is no Mr. Sanderson in the house, other than Sean?"

"That's right, Commander." said Cassie. "As I was telling your Captain, my husband left us several years ago."

"I see. Were you and Emma Washburn friends at that time?" I asked.

"No, my husband never met Emma nor her husband." said Cassie. "Commander, I'm wondering why all the questions about Emma. You don't think she had anything to do with breaking into my house, do you?"

"No ma'am, I do not." I said. "At least not directly." I showed Cassie the photo of Emma on her knees, which was in a clear plastic evidence bag. "Ma'am did you take this photo of Emma?" I asked.

Cassie looked at it. "No, I didn't. I copied that off Emma's Facebook account. It's only visible to friends." She got out her cellphone, which was not locked, opened the Facebook app, and after finding the photo she showed it to me. It had been uploaded to Facebook Sunday night.

As I looked at it, Cassie said "I can see it was taken here in this room, but I didn't take it. I printed it off because I wanted to ask her who had taken it. We weren't at home at the time."

"Oh?" I asked. "Where were you?"

"My son and I were at church, then we went to Marlena and Ryan's."

"That was Sunday night, not last night."

"Yes sir." said Cassie. "We visited them both nights. Sunday we came home about 11:30pm, maybe a bit later. Last night we stayed over."

"Okay," I said, putting the cellphone into an evidence bag. "I'm going to have to keep this, and I am going to have to ask you to come to Police Headquarters and give a formal statement."

"Uh, sure, but why?" asked Cassie, looking at me a bit skeptically. "What difference does it make between here and there?"

"Because we have videotaping equipment there." I said. "If you will please go with my officers here." Officer Lydia Green and Detective Joanne Cummings were ready to go.

"What? What's going on?" Cassie said, peering hard at me. I was looking right back at her.

"I'll explain everything at Headquarters." I said. Cassie did not look happy, but went with the female officers.

"What's next?" Cindy asked.

"I'm waiting for the warrants to get here, then we'll go to Emma's house." I said. "So, what did Cassie say? Particularly about Sunday?"

"She said Sean and Emma posed for some pictures, then Sean left and she and Emma took a few more pictures." Cindy said. "This is unprofessional and just a guess, but I wonder if some muffdiving happened while they were alone. Watching Cassie, I think she was smitten with Emma."

"That could be." I said. "What about Monday and Tuesday?"

"Said she spent most of her time here, working on wedding photography sets." Cindy replied. "Had a couple of appointments, which she met...."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

With four uniformed officers, Detective Theo Washington, and of course Captain Ross in tow, I went with warrant in hand across the street to Emma Washburn's house. My knock on the front door was answered by a medium sized man in a wife-beater t-shirt and short pants, a three-day-old beard, and bleary eyes. He'd be handsome if he were cleaned up, I noted.

"Yeah?" he asked gruffly.

"Mr. Christopher Washburn?" I asked.

"Who wants to know?" the man asked. I could smell whiskey on his breath and he was unsteady on his feet.

"I'm Commander Donald Troy of the Town & County Police Department. We have a warrant to enter and search your home."

"Whaaaa?" the man asked. I had two officers assist Mr. Washburn back inside. "What's this about?" he asked as he half fell back onto the sofa in his greatroom.

"Sir," I asked, "is your wife at home?"

"Naw." the man said, scowling. "She's probably over at that bitch Cassie Sanderson's house, fucking her son."

"Has your wife been having an affair?" Cindy asked, trying to make her voice sound gentle and caring.

"Yeah, but so what? Is that what that warrant's for? That's no reason to come into my home." Washburn asked. He was beginning to sober up.

"When was the last time you saw your wife, Mr. Washburn?" I asked.

"What's today?" asked Washburn.

"Wednesday." said Cindy.

"Shit." said Washburn. "Geez... hell, it was Saturday or Sunday that I saw her last."

"What happened?" I asked. By now Washburn was figuring it out.

"Why do you want to know?" he asked, his voice more demanding. "Why are you police here? What's going on?"

"Just answer the question, Mr. Washburn." Cindy said. "When did you last see your wife, and why haven't you seen her since last weekend?"

"I'm not saying anything else without a lawyer." Washburn said. "And I want a lawyer here before you go through my house."

"Trying to hide something?" Cindy asked. I whirled to face her, almost grabbing her arm.

"Captain," I said, my voice shocked and severe, looking daggers at Cindy, "the man just asked for a lawyer." I turned to Washburn. "Okay, Mr. Washburn, these officers will escort you to Police Headquarters, from where you'll be able to call an attorney. We're searching your house under a warrant, and do not need to wait for your lawyer to do so."

"Am I under arrest?" Washburn asked.

"Not yet." I said. "But I can make that happen, if you insist upon it." Washburn said nothing else, and did not resist as the officers took him to a police cruiser to transport him to Headquarters.

"I will speak with you privately when we're back at Headquarters." I said to Cindy, not reprimanding her in front of the other officers, but letting her know that she was going to get her ass very thoroughly chewed out for her egregious mistake.

Crime Lab people began going through the house. I also walked through, finding a bedroom with lavender walls, as I'd expected. It was not the master bedroom but a guest room, very neat and well-appointed, but a bit lifeless and sterile.

"Sir, we've found four cellphones." said J.R. Barnes. "The one in the blue casing is Mr. Washburn's. The one in the rose casing is Emma's, as the phone number is in Cassie's phone list as being Emma's."

"Good observation." I said.

"The other two, I'm not sure about." said J.R. "The one in the flower print casing is locked. And the one in the black casing is a burner phone, and totally empty of any information at all. Could be his work-related phone, but I'm not sure of that at all."

"Bag 'em and tag 'em." I said. "And examine them for pictures, videos, and such things. If you find anything at all, get it to Milton to download to the evidence servers."

"Wilco." said Barnes as I continued my walk around this all-too-clean, too-sterile house. It reminded me of that mansion that Janet Riordan and her husband shared on Lake Reservoir. There was something not quite right about it. There were a few pictures of Emma and her husband on the walls, but the kitchen was clean and felt unused.

In the master bedroom, Lab technicians had found some half-packed luggage and a knapsack that contained a laptop computer. This obviously belonged to Christopher Washburn, who had just traveled home from his deployment. Inside the large suitcase were several manila envelopes. When the technician saw what was in them, he handed the packages to me. Again wearing latex gloves, I opened the envelopes and examined the contents.

"Holy shit." I said.

The photographs were of Emma. They were sets, going in progression from the lovely woman fully dressed to her being semi-nude, then progressing to full nudity. Then pics of Emma using sex toys on herself, shoving large dildos into her pussy. A couple of sets had Emma looking as if she'd been fucked, with a thick white liquid smearing her distended, swollen cuntlips.

Cindy was observing the pictures with me. "Looks like sugar paste." she said. "That's what Callie Carrington said they use to look like a cumshot in porno flicks. Obviously that much is more than one man is going to shoot"

"True enough." I said, knowing about the paste made of sugar, flour, gelatin and water from the Porno Set case... and not quite understanding how the lesbian Cindy Ross knew so much about the amount of male ejaculations.

"Okay, let's go to the Station." I said. "Crime Lab guys, get that computer to Milton immediately. I need to know what's on it."

Part 6 - Interviews

1:30pm, Wednesday, September 23d. Interrogation Rooms Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie were full. Cassie was in I-Alpha, her son Sean in I-Bravo, and Chris Washburn in the rarely-used I-Charlie. I was having them sit and wait, to increase their agitation at the unknown. Washburn had been allowed to call his lawyer, an esteemed legal beagle from the Men's Law Firm of Effim, Goode & Hart... normally divorce attorneys.

"We're still processing stuff." said Myron. "I'm downloading Cassie Sanderson and Chris Washburn's computers onto encrypted servers. There's a ton of video and photos, and you may want to make the contents 'eyes only', if you get my drift, sir."

"Restrict it to the Chief, me, Captain Ross, Lieutenant Perlman, Detective Cummings, and yourself." I said.

"Sure you don't want to scan it yourself first?" Myron asked. I said no, but didn't tell Myron why. Because of my and Laura's relationship with Marlena and Ryan, I had to tread carefully on legal waters. If there was something there that caused a problem, I couldn't be seen with any appearance of hiding the truth from the rest of my Police Force.

And to that end, I made sure to send other Detectives to interview Marlena and Ryan, having Joanne Cummings and her Lieutenant, Tanya Perlman, do the interviews. Joanne was just coming up to me now with affidavits.

"Sir, they confirmed the Sanderson's alibis---- er, what the Sandersons told us." Joanne said, remembering I did not like the word 'alibi'. "The Sandersons were at church with them at 7:00pm Sunday night, then at home with them until nearly midnight. They also stayed over all of last night."

"Separate interviews?" I asked.

"Yes sir." said Joanne. "Ryan was on Campus; we got Lt. Hanson of the Campus Police to go with us, and we pulled Ryan out of class. His mother was at work and we talked to her there."

"Okay, good." I said. "Okay, so the times mostly fit. You regularly attend First Baptist, Cummings... did you see any of these people there?"

"Seth and I weren't there Sunday night, sir." said Joanne. "We went Sunday morning, so we had dinner with Sheriff Allgood and Melina Sunday night."

"Ahhh." I said. "Okay, it's time for you to help me interview these people. Remember that none of them have been told of Emma's death, so they shouldn't know. So don't mention that and we'll see if something slips out."

I called Cindy and Tanya and told them to meet us in the anteroom to the three Interrogation rooms, and that I wanted them and Theo to watch and listen in.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Detective Cummings." I said to Cassie as we came into Interrogation Room A. "As you know, I am Commander Troy. We need to go over everything and get a formal statement from you."

"Okay, but I don't have anything new that I haven't already told you." said Cassie.

"One never knows." I said. "Detective Cummings?"

"Ma'am," said Joanne, "just to clarify: you and your son visited Marlena and Ryan on Sunday night and came home around 11:30 to midnight? And last night, Tuesday night, where you stayed the entire night and only came home this morning?"

"That is correct." said Cassie. She was getting impatient, I could tell.

"And on Sunday you went to the Sunday evening church service. What time did you get there?"

"Just before it started, within a few minutes of 7:00pm." Cassie said. Right on cue, Joanne looked at me.

"Mrs. Sanderson," I said, wanting to change the subject and introduce 'shock' value, "I want you think about this for a second: when you got home this morning, can you think of any valuable items that were not stolen from your home?"

"Uh, not stolen?" Cassie said, thinking about it. "Let's see... that mantle clock was pretty expensive and valuable, but it was still there. None of the silverware or silver plate was taken. And they took every camera, but there were several special lens attachments that were left behind; those in themselves are very expensive and valuable."