The Hot Wife Photos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is 'we'?" Laura asked.

"Cindy and myself." I said. "By the way, Washburn had printed copies of these photos as well, which we found at his home. There's also a few videos. Mostly Emma talking to the camera as if she's talking to Chris. Most of it is showing Emma buying sexy clothes, trying on shoes and the like, and then there's some of Emma having dinner with Sean. Emma's telling the camera how good the food is. Then at the end, Sean gives Emma an innocent looking kiss goodnight. But what Sean admitted today was that he and Emma were having sex off-camera."

"I don't blame him." Laura said. "She's cute, and he's a hot looking young man."

"Oh wait, I didn't see this. These were sent recently, part of the last batch." I said. I showed Laura the pics. One showed Emma sucking a huge cock from very close up; I could not see who the man was, though it was very likely Sean. The next was a closeup of a man on top of a woman, his slender penis penetrating her vagina, the cuntlips clinging to the shaft, the man's balls at the top of the photo. I could not see faces as their groins and bellies were pressed together, but I could see his legs were hairy, and there was a birthmark on the back of his leg and a big mole on his nutsack.

"Oh wow, those are nice." Laura said.

"Yes, but it might not have been so nice to Chris Washburn." I said. "Okay, now let's see what was on Cassie's computer." I began pulling up files.

The most recent was apparently taken Tuesday night. A video showed Sean on top of Ryan's mother Marlena in the missionary position. Sean was pumping his long, very thick cock rhythmically into Marlena. Her beautiful legs were caught under his arms, her sexy feet in high heel slides pointing high. The video moved around a bit, occasionally moving down to their coupled loins, where Sean's monster cock was pistoning rapidly in and out of Marlena's sopping cunt, then the camera panned along Marlena's legs back to her face. She was making an 'oh' with her mouth, obviously enjoying being fucked by this stud.

"So that's Sean?" Laura asked. "I would love to be getting fucked by him like that.... what do you think, darling? Would you like to see that young man fucking me like that?" With that, Laura turned her face to me and kissed me on the mouth. I returned it, letting my tongue slide into her mouth before breaking the kiss.

"I would love to see that, honey." I said. I kissed her again and then said "Unless Sean is Emma's killer, of course." We turned back to the video.

There were more videos, one showing Ryan fucking Cassie, and another of Sean and Marlena, the timestamp showing that this one was from Sunday night. I moved on to the next videos, taken a couple of weeks before. This one showed Sean and Emma making love.

And 'making love' it was. They were in the room with lavender walls in Emma's house, and they were sharing deep kisses as Sean deeply fucked Emma on the bed. It was obvious to me that Sean was very much into Emma, giving his all to her as they copulated lustily, and Emma was enjoying it immensely as well, pushing her loins to meet her young lover's as they adulterously mated.

"That one didn't get sent to Chris." I said. There was another video, showing Emma and Sean in a field, with picnic trappings nearby, and they were eating and talking, then drinking wine and talking. A second video of this set showed Emma giving Sean a blowjob, sucking his big cock for all she was worth. "Chris got the first video, but not the second." I said.

"I'm going to be sucking your cock like that when I get you up to bed." Laura said.

"No, because I'm going to be fucking your hot pussy hard and deep like Sean was fucking Marlena." I said. Laura and I began making out, which was not helping me make progress towards my video review... but which I was not going to stop.

"Mmm," Laura said as I nuzzled her neck, "I think you liked fucking Marlena the other night, didn't you?"

"Hell yeah, I did." I readily admitted. "You can see how hot she is. And you were going at it with Ryan pretty good, too... but I think you really want to feel Sean sinking that big dick of his into your cunt, don't you?"

"Ohhhh, yesssss...." Laura said, then shut me up with another hot kiss. My cock was throbbing as Laura broke the kiss. She said "Okay, you need to finish that up. I'm going up to bed and... prepare for you. By the way, can I get a private copy of all this, just for our personal use?"

"What, you think I haven't done that already?" I growled. I reached over and handed Laura a plastic bag with several jump drives. "Extra copies." I said. "You can look at them upstairs in bed while I finish down here."

I continued looking at photos of Sean and Emma. There was another closeup of them in the missionary position, Sean's cock splitting Emma's distended, swollen cuntlips and buried almost balls-deep, his ass and smooth bare legs visible along the top and sides of the photo, his huge pink nutsack hanging down. Then another of Emma sucking Sean's meat, his face visible in the background, looks of pleasure on both their faces.

It would be a while before I was done, but by the time I was finished I needed some serious relief. So did Laura, and she was exceptionally well fucked by the time I was done with her...

To be continued.