All Comments on 'The House Ch. 02'

by ChandrasekharLimit

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks

Knife-play isn't usually my favorite, but I like the job you did with all the tears in her body and the lemon juice.

I really appreciate the disclaimer at the beginning. In the non-con section I don't find it as necessary (I think the genre title should be warning enough), but I wish more authors in other areas would have the presence of mind to include trigger warnings. There's one story I really like where an early chapter opens up with a rape flash-back, no warning or preamble at all--- pretty harsh if you're not expecting it, and I'm not a survivor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

When can we expect the next chapter. I keep checking back in for it, I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I absolutely love this series so far. I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sick.Sick.Sick. I wonder why he can't cut his own penis and see how it feels. This genre would not be non consent, but sadistic or erotic horror. WRONG GENRE. Sick fucks.

WindyLadyWindyLadyalmost 11 years ago
more please

Love the story and the concept. Keep it up. And to the moron with the sick comment this is a non con story and why I stick to this genre. If I wanted something all lovey dovey I would read a different genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
?????

I think this story takes NonConsent a bit too far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Can we have some more please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looooooove

I absolutely looove this series!!!!!! Desperately waiting for more <3 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mooooore chapters please!

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read.

I very eagerly await further chapters. Loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE CHAPTERS!!

Please write more chapters, I'm dying to know everything that happens to her in the house, this story is so hot please continue with it.

Pinkpeony101Pinkpeony101over 10 years ago
I really hope .....

you indulge us with more chapters .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!!

When are you gonna upload more chapters????! I've been waiting for ages and checking up everyday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too sadistic

The story and the writing are good, but all the sadism to the point of blood is a turn off.

If they expect her to service them for six months and this is how they start off, it just doesn't seem realistic that she can last, also, she will be irrevocably damaged. These guys are sick fucks. Like, really sick fucks. I hate them to an extreme degree, they're sub-human. I like non-con stories that still focus on giving the victim pleasure, but here it's just too much on the side of pain :(. Good writing, though, for making me feel so strongly :D.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lucky girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous