All Comments on 'The House Of Robles Ch. 04'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Wish the Spanish telenovas were like this !

In my head Carmela is totally Eva Longoria circa 2000. This is for fans of camp parody. I'm reminded of John Waters' body of work like ' Pink Flamingos' , ' Polyester' and ' Female Trouble '. Superficial people doing alternately petty and horrific and yet hilarious things. In 20 years , this might be reality tv, 15 years if Trump wins.

Full marks. *****

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 for a great LW stroy

5 for effort

5 for content and,

5 for making ther asshole of LIT believe it's a real story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story, sad theme. It's on hubby to pay attention and be dutiful...

.....financial woes notwithstanding, he isn't minding the store, so, with rare exception, wifey will go shopping for relief and comfort.

There's no excuse, like the many she's feeding herself, and she brought it on with her spendthrifty ways, she's clearly begging for trouble she doesn't want. He being a responsible husband....at least fiscally so. She's broken her vows dozens of times now, making it his fault to justify her perfidy. I hope he's getting some at work or between jobs, because apparently she did hesitate much. And between his dad and brother, I'd say she's got preferences, but isn't a particularly discriminating slut.

Ah, sadly, it will all come crashing down at some point....and the legal "professionals" will win again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES