The House Of Robles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Junior sat up next to her.

"What are you going to do?" Carmela asked.

Junior shrugged. "I don't know. Thanks to you, I'll probably have to take another shower. I guess I'm walking home after that. Unless you want to give me a ride, that is."

Give him a ride, he said. The daring woman smirked to herself; I just did, and maybe I'll do it again in a little while.

Melancholy did not sit well with Carmela. Her motto was; you make your own path in life, and if you don't like it, you move on. She just hadn't decided if Frankie was on the same path as she was, or blocking it. She wasn't ready to make a final decision on her husband, not yet.

Carmela got to her feet. For a moment, the young man sitting on the floor wondered if that was what super models looked like naked.

She undid her bra, finally, and let it fall onto the floor. "I think I need to take a shower, too." Carmela took the handful of steps into the bathroom, where she paused at the doorway and looked back. "Are you coming or am I doing this all by myself?"

Grinning, Frankie got up and followed her inside.