The House of Teenage Tyranny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
397 Followers

David let out a barely audible snivel. "How many packs is in a carton?" Ten, he was told.

Once again the teens had managed to shock David with another outrageous "request". Well ... that was just it: To them it clearly wasn't a request; it was something that for some unknown reason David was SUPPOSED to do for them. Did they really expect him to buy 2 CARTONS - 20 PACKS! - of those major brands? Did they have any idea how much even ONE pack costs?

"But ... you mean ... you guys ... um ... a carton each?? But ... I mean ... do you guys have any money ... because ..."

"No, we told you," said Eric, "we don't have any money. I mean, you're the one with the job, right?"

"Well ... yeah ... but ... I mean ..." Aside from the expense, which was bad enough, there was the more basic matter of the teenagers obviously planning to be able to smoke in his house any time they wanted. It was clear they expected to visit regularly, maybe even every single day, for a long, long time. If the only place they could smoke their cigarettes was at David's house - and by the way, he already told them he didn't like it - and they wanted him to get them 10 packs each, then obviously they expected to smoke here regularly. No, this just wouldn't do. So David tried to turn the conversation back to the issue of them smoking in his house in the first place:

"You guys, I ... um ... I really wish ... I don't really want ... um ..."

David managed to push Katie's impatience button again: "Ohhhh myyyy gawwwd!! If you figure out what you're trying to say, like, next WEEK sometime ... let us know, OK? Until then, SHUT ... UP!!"

"OK ... I'm sorry. I just ... um ... can you please-"

"Oh my god, shut up!" David stammered out another syllable, but Katie quickly stopped him, signaling "halt" with her hand. "Shut up! OK, you know what ... go get me a tie. Bring me a tie, like you wear to work? Go get one." She snapped her fingers. "Go! Get a tie!"

"Um ... what? One of my neckties?"

"Oh my gawwwd, Eriiiic. What is wrooong with him? Is he retarded? Davey, I'll talk slow so you can understand. Gooooo ... geeeet ... aaaaa ... fuuuuckiiiiing ... tiiiiiiie."

"OK. OK. I'm sorry." He went and fetched a necktie from his bedroom.

"Bring it here," said Katie, holding her arm out. Once he handed it to her, she stood up and stepped around behind him. "Open your mouth wide."

"Um. Huh?"

"Open your mouth. Open it wide. Don't look at me, turn that way. Open your mouth."

The confused David stood with his mouth open, and suddenly Katie pulled the middle part of the necktie between his upper and lower jaw. She pulled the two ends together tightly around the base of his neck, so tight that his eyes opened wide. He was very startled. Then she brought the two ends to the front and tied them in a double knot in front of his mouth. When she was done, the knot was pretty much in his mouth. It made a pretty effective gag.

Eric busted up laughing watching his girlfriend carry out such a humiliating act on this older man who so far had been so hospitable and accommodating to the teenagers. David stood in front of them stunned, barely able to move his lower jaw due to the tightness of the improvised gag.

"There!" Katie said. "Now we don't have to listen to you any more tonight." Pointing at their hapless host, she said, "Leave that on until after you drop me off at home tonight, 'cause I don't want to have to listen to your dumb ass any more tonight."

David stood awkwardly for a few moments but then returned to his recliner. After a few minutes his jaw began to get sore, plus he was drooling into the tie. Whenever he needed to swallow his lower jaw would thrust outward a little, tightening the gag for a moment and causing him to wince.

He felt unbelievably stupid. Sitting in his living room, waiting around (for who knows how much longer) to chauffeur two teenagers and in the meantime, more or less forced to wait on them hand and foot in his own home. And now one of them had trussed up half his head and made him sit in silence, drooling and uncomfortable.

Katie said "So now Davey, if we ask you something you can just nod. Nod yes or no. Do you understand THAT?"

He nodded. "Good. So tomorrow you're gonna get me a carton of smokes, right?" He nodded. "And you're gonna get Eric a carton of smokes, right?" Nod. "And three ashtrays." Nod. "Is there anything else we need, babe?" Eric thought for a moment, then said, "No, I think that covers it. Oh, maybe some hot pockets, or frozen burritos or something."

Katie resumed the instructions. "Got that, Davey? Hot pockets, different kinds, and frozen burritos. And ... hmm ... hey, I know, how about some candles for in here, babe?"

"Sure", Eric said.

"OK. A bunch of scented candles. And get me some chocolate bars. Oh! And lighters!"

"Ohhh yeahh lighters. Forgot about that. Several lighters."

"Yes, several lighters, so we don't have to use these dumbass matches haha. Lighters get lost easy. Get like 10."

David furrowed his brow, worried about all the money he would have to shell out. But he nodded his agreement. What else could he do? Nod in DISagreement? Katie did not seem like the kind of girl who took kindly to being turned down.

It wasn't that purchasing all these supplies for them would cause him any financial hardship. David had simple tastes, drove a modest car, owned a small home, and had plenty of money in the bank. But David was quite tight with his money; that's exactly WHY he had so much saved. If he had a family, the kind of spending the teens were asking of him would be rather routine. But his lifestyle made him quite unaccustomed to it.

Katie's phone rang, and David could hear a woman's voice. "Hey, you comin' home any time tonight? Where are you?"

"I'm at Eric's."

"Well, you need to come home. Got a ride?"

"Yeah, I got a ride."

Thank God, David thought. They all stood up to head out toward the front door for the car ride, and as David approached the door, he started to loosen the tie around his mouth. "Hey! Hey!" Katie said, lightly slapping David on his hands and about his head. "What are you doing? I know you're not trying to take that tie off when I told you to leave it on until I get home."

"Umph", was David's only feasible response. Were they really going to make him go outside with a tie wrapped around his head? They expected him to drive looking like this?? Sure, it was night time but someone could still see him; what if they did? They'd think some couple had carjacked him and was forcing him to drive them somewhere. Hmmm. Maybe they'd be right. But that wasn't the issue. What if someone called the police?

Eric just laughed as the three of them headed out the door. Of course the teens sat in the back and since Katie would be home in 10 minutes, where she wouldn't be allowed to smoke, she insisted on one more cigarette during the ride. Oh, no, David thought. Not my car, too! He would only have been able to grunt in objection, so he chose not to. After they dropped Katie off, David immediately untied the necktie gag, which by now was soaked in saliva, and Eric laughed, remaining in the back seat for the ride back to Eric's house. "OK, Davey," he said, "see you tomorrow."

David was tired when he got back home, but once he got in bed, he had great difficulty sleeping. He felt a heavy sense of dread as he lay in bed agonizing over how his life was being sort of invaded by two teenagers he hardly knew, who hadn't known him at all until three days ago, and who just didn't seem to get that this was HIS house, where he lives HIS life. It's not some pool cabana open to anyone who just decides they can drop in, stay, make themselves at home, and do what they want.

His house already stank of smoke. He had a grass-stained pair of pants from being made to crawl around his yard picking up cigarette butts with his mouth. He had a saliva-soaked, stretched out necktie which was probably ruined. A teenage BRAT had gagged him with his own necktie and told him to shut up!?? What in God's name was wrong with David, that he allowed this to happen? Why him? And why was his whole body tingling? Why was his breathing so short, and why was penis twitching and leaking? And why ... oh God! Oh no! David hadn't even realized that as he thought about all this, he'd been lying on his stomach and pressing his penis up against the mattress. Oh no! No! Not again! Auuuugh, semen was gushing out all over his bedsheets. Ewwww! Still, though, he couldn't stop rubbing, and his hands clutched at the corners of his mattress as he ground his pelvis against his bed, humping it for all he was worth.

He lay sweating and tingling all over for a few moments, then became awash in shame and anguish. David hated semen; it was so disgusting. It wasn't meant to be seen or touched. It was supposed to be deposited in a woman's vagina. Now he had it all over his pajamas, underwear, and bedsheets, all the way through to the mattress cover. Gross!!

It took him a few minutes to clean up the mess, change all the sheets, get fresh clothes on, etc. But finally he was finished and returned to bed. This time he was able to sleep.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
397 Followers