The Housemaid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,376 Followers

"Am I hurting you? I can stop if it does."

Seeing the worry on his face made Sue respond to him. "I be fine. Just go slow is all. Do what comes natural, I know it be feeling good for ya."

Thomas pulled out until only the head of his white penis was in her. Doing as Sue wanted, he pushed slowly into her until he could go no further. He continued doing this feeling her anal passage close in and release his manhood each time.

Thomas started to move his body faster as Sue smiled at him letting him know it was ok to use her ass in such a manner. "Thats it, do you thing in me. I can feels you ready to go too."

Thomas had his mouth drop when his orgasm hit him. Not being able to stop pumping into Sue as his sexual peak hit him. Holding his prick stead as it released a flood of hot sperm in her tight ass. Grunting with his dick spurting cum, he dropped down in the seat to see the look of utter satisfaction from Sue.

"Oh my, you be good and giving a woman what she wants. Be thinking it runs in the family."

Thomas laughed it off but wondered what Sue really meant. The rest of the day went like the day before. The struggle with his only tractor continued with no end in sight. It was when a wagon pulled up that Thomas finally stopped working.

A colored man no older than twenty jumped down to greet Thomas. "Hi there Mr. Childs. Names, Willie Anderson, I have the farm over by the creek. Was wondering if we could talk some."

Thomas extended his hand to greet him and surprised Willie. He looked shocked by, but took his hand quickly in a joyful surprise. "I guess you're here about this year's loan?"

"You figured right. Thought we could talk bout me extending some more money and maybe get some more land wit that."

Thomas smiled and shocked Willie again." I may have some land available soon, if you want."

Before Willie could answer he took a few steps towards Thomas's torn fence. "I can be fixing that right quick for ya."

Thomas smiled at Willie. "You fix that fence of mine and I will make sure you get more land."

Willie replied with a similar laugh before answering back. "Get those lost cattle too."

Thomas's face went to business mode. He knew that Willie was serious and was able to get him back to not losing money for the season. "You get me my cattle and I will make sure money is not a problem this year."

Willie laughed and shot back. "I knew when Mista Johns was being fired he would do something sneaky like this. Waited for him to do it for weeks. Found your cattle last night and the most of them I had when he let them go a month ago."

"You mean I have more. Johns only had twenty listed." Cried Thomas.

"Reckon he been cheatin ya. But I be gettin them back to you by right quick."

Thomas could not hold back the excitement as Willie left his farm. After thanking him, he decided to give Clayton's field to Willie so he can harvest both. He then realized he would have to break the news to Sue. He wondered how she would take it.

When he entered the house he wondered why she was still there. She normally worked only four hours a day before heading back home. When he got to the kitchen the smell of her work overpowered him. There he saw her cooking as she sang. "There you be Thomas. Fixed you a good supper tonight."

Thomas answered back. "I thought you would have left by now. Not that you have to go but I thought Clayton would wonder."

Sue walked over to him defeated. "You see, Thomas. Clayton already left. He knew that you would try to get past money from him. I understand if you be wantin me to go too."

Thomas pulled out a chair without a second thought and motioned her to sit. "I knew he would leave Sue. I did not know he would leave you too. It doesn't matter now. You and the kids can stay until you find work. The field is taken but the house you can use."

Sue stood back up to hug Thomas. "You be too kind Thomas. Know you can't keep me on working for you. But you letting me stay is more than I can ask for. I do need to fetch the kids. They be staying at theirs Aunts. Tell them the good news."

As Sue left Thomas retired for the day wondering how his life ended up the same even though he moved away from it. He knew the more Sue stayed around the more his feelings would get hurt in the long run. He also knew that she was something he should not have. The torn feelings with her sent him to bed confused.

The next morning was a bit of a surprise. Thomas walked downstairs to an empty house. Sue was nowhere in sight. The kitchen was how he left it and there was no evidence she came and left something for him while he slept. This new found start sent Thomas wondering if he did the right thing. All the thought and wondering would have to wait for him though, as he knew this week was going to be busy for him.

Thomas was more than happy to spend the day with Willie retrieving his lost cattle. He knew this would make sure his farm could even turn a profit this year. Although Willie did not ask for anything past their arrangement, Thomas offered to give him more land to work while he got use to handling his own farm. The thoughts of failure seemed to subside each time he was with him.

By late afternoon, Thomas was back on his own farm and could see his fireplace bellowing smoke. When he finally entered the house he could smell the home cooking before he saw Sue. She was in the kitchen stirring a pot when he came upon her. "Thought you were not going to come back today."

Sue turned around to greet him with an immense smile. "Mista Jones offered me a job few week ago. Mista John said I was no good to him. Since Mista John not be in town anymore, and how Misses Jones needed help ... Mista John offered me the job again."

Thomas responded with outward joy, but inside he struggled with his feelings. "I would match the pay if I could. I am sorry I am not able to give you more work."

Sue smiled and walked over to Thomas to give him a hug. "You not be needing to worry bout me anymore. I can even pays you the rent for the house."

"Thomas returned her hug and said back."You don't need to pay. The least I can do. I am sorry Clayton left."

Sue glanced back a little confused but stern about her feelings. "I don't be worrying bout him no more. I know I am better off without him too. New job makes more than his sorry ass ever did. But I can't be taken your charity. People be thinking things, and we can't have that."

Thomas laughed at her before answering back. "Let them. I am use to it and it won't stop me from living the way I want to."

Sue walked back to her pot. "Knows how you feel now, but you best think about finding you a wife. Nice good white girl who can take care of you right. Can't be thinking of having a life with some poor negro girl."

Thomas's hearty sank as her words hit home. He knew his fantasy life would come to haunt him and whatever future he wanted. The life he wanted died in Charleston a year ago. The only thing left for him to do was pick up the pieces and move on. He just thought there was a chance at a life with someone he was getting to know and love. Thomas now pushed all the feelings of love to that of strong fondness and appreciation.

After a well cooked meal, Thomas thanked Sue and told her he was going to turn in for a much needed sleep. Thomas was more than happy to explain to her about how Willie helped save his profit for the year. The second his name came up, her face smirked with laughter but held back from saying something.

As Thomas finished his last part of his supper, Sue was already cleaning up. Thomas tried to stop her, after explaining to her she no longer needed to help out. Sue gave a loud hush sound and continued to work. When Sue went to grab Thomas's plate, she looked down to see his eyes were fixated on her exposed cleavage. Sue knew that when she bent down the tops of her breasts were clearly visible. Not too many people looked, but Thomas made no attempts to hide his stare.

"I can shows you them if you like." Sue uttered to him softly.

Thomas mumbled back. "I am sorry. I just..."

"It's ok. I likes when you touched them before."

Thomas broke his obvious stare to say. "It's not right. I can't be expecting you to do those things."

Sue was already pulling down the top of her dress when she replied back. "I lets you do it because I wanted to do it, not because I had to. I knows you a good young man."

Thomas did not have a chance to respond before Sue's breasts were inches from his face. Taking her lead he placed his mouth on her nipple. Sucking on her nipple, he could feel it grow slightly in his mouth. After a few moments he felt her body push away and her hands move his face to the other nipple. Again Thomas repeated his sucking. The more he teased the nipple and sucked on her, the more he heard her deep breaths.

Thomas moved his hands around her waist and held her tight. Sue was no longer able to move Thomas away as he nursed from her ebony breast. It was then Thomas heard her protest. "Needs to be stopping ... please..."

Thomas continued as his own lust was building. Thomas then tasted something coming from her breast. The taste was not unpleasant, but it was warm. Thomas moved away quickly to see the slight drops of white breast milk coming from the tips of her dark nipple.

Sue cried out. "Please don't be..."

Thomas smiled and went back to sucking. Not letting Sue stop him this time. Thomas then felt her body shift and move so she was facing him again like the last time they made love. Thomas backed away from her completely. "Not here. I want you in the bedroom."

Sue followed Thomas upstairs and watched him light the lamp in the bedroom. She watched him undress before he walked over to help her from her dress. Sue tried to protest and stop him, but each time he would kiss her and continue. It was after the third time, she let go her inhibitions and let him reveal her full nude form.

Thomas could see the effects of age and childbirth on her stomach. Although Sue's dress hid her body type, her slim features were now fully exposed to him. Thomas could see the instant contrasts his complexion had on her dark features. Feeling her stomach, she whimpered to his touch, as she held on to him for fear of falling from the anticipation. Thomas removed all her clothing and even let her dark braids hang down her back. Kissing her belly, he moved further up her body, only stopping to suck the droplets of remaining breast milk before meeting her waiting lips.

Thomas laid her down on the bed and got on top of her. Sue watched as his white erection was aimed directly at her entrance. She was more worried that he would reject her naked ebony body then thrust in her too fast. When his kiss broke the silence she relaxed and just waited for the moment he would penetrate her.

Thomas felt her body go weak from their passionate kiss, and knew it was time to push into her. The second his member entered her, he felt her body tremble with joy. The more it pushed in, the louder her muffled moans escaped their kiss. When his shaft was fully in her love sheath, he finally broke their kiss. Sue could do nothing but allow her young white lover to take his ebony prize.

Sue pushed her body up to encourage Thomas to take her. Knowing she was ready, Thomas commenced moving his body back and forth sliding his white rod deeper into her. Sue's mouth stayed open with moans of ecstasy each time Thomas's white muscle went in her. Thomas continued to enter and with draw from her love canal with more force then before.

As their body rocked with sweat and emotion, Sue had to grip his shoulders to express her orgasms. Thomas pumped away without stopping or slowing down. Each time he felt her hole close and get wetter, he would lean over to kiss her. The embrace and intimacy of their kiss would only cause Sue to push more of her fluid out of her dark love hole.

As Thomas neared his own orgasm, he was worried about the timing of pulling out of her. Before he was close, he slowed to warn her. "I will pull out when I am close."

Sue was lost in the moment before Thomas warned her. Sue could think of nothing else to tell him other than the truth. "Oh lords keep it in. Make it yours."

Thomas let go of his normal sense and body control. The feeling of his white erection throbbing was now overpowering. The moment his white seed flooded deep in Sue's black body, she cried out. "Oh dear lords I feel it! Keeps it in until it's done."

Thomas could only grunt as Sue demanded her cervix be filled with his fertile sperm. When the last of his fluid left his body he collapsed next to her. Thinking about how wonderful it felt, Thomas looked stunned when Sue quickly got up from the bed. Thomas needed more from her and pulled her back into his arms. In a loving embraced he held her tight kissing her. Thomas's lips touched hers, reassuring her of his feelings towards her.

Thomas made sure Sue fell asleep before he did, never releasing her from his arms. It was when the rooster woke Thomas that he found himself alone in the bed. Wondering down to the kitchen he saw the breakfast was left for him. Although Sue was nowhere in sight, she had left him food.

The rest of the day Thomas saw the rest of his tenants. Thomas was more scared then excited when the last of his money was left out. After countless loans Thomas prepared for his own planting. With the land given to Willie for planting, Thomas had only a few acres just for himself to work. Thomas was more than willing to take Willie Anderson's advice on farming and had him instruct him.

Although Willie made no judgments or comments, Thomas listened as if he was in charge. Thomas spent the entire day listening and following the instructions of his sharecropper. At the end of the day Thomas limped back to his own house an exhausted man. Thomas was worried that the other sharecroppers would see him as he was: a fraud.

After a long day getting his farm set for planting, Thomas began life alone on his farm for the first time. The effects of not having Sue around showed when his burnt meal smell travelled throughout the house. Thomas sighed and resumed his palace as a bachelor. Just as he opened the backdoor to throw away the remains of his burnt meal he could see someone walking to his house. The closer the person got he could recognize Sue coming towards him. She held a basket in her hands and was wearing her work dress and apron still.

As Sue got to the door, Thomas stepped out on his porch to greet her. Before Sue got to the house Thomas called out to her. "You should be home after working, not tending to me."

Sue cheerfully laughed and pushed right past Thomas to enter the house. "What I needs to be doing is makin sure you get yourself a nice young white girl to takes care of you."

Thomas laughed back but knew she had a point. His entire life someone was making sure he was looked after. Either his boarding school or his nanny growing up. The thought of having to settle down was a little scary and complicated for him now. The aspect of adulthood was new, and just a year ago it was college fears.

Thomas watched Sue unpack her basket and lay out a already cooked meal. Thomas just sat down in awe as his former house maid brought him a cooked meal. She placed it all in front of him and then urged him to eat.

As Thomas ate his meal, he heard the noise of Sue cleaning his house just as fast as she could. When he stopped eating to tell her to stop she scolded him for not eating. Before long the curiosity overwhelmed him and he saw Sue boiling water on the living room heater.

Thomas called out to answer his own curiosity, not to stop her. "What's the water for?"

Sue calmly replied back. "When you done with eatin, come and find out."

Thomas instantly walked in to see the wash basin on the floor almost filled with water. He did not know if Sue wanted to clean up before heading home or if she needed to clean something larger in the house. It was when she dumped the water and approached him, did he realize it was for him.

Thomas backed away slightly but was not fast enough, as Sue had a hold of his collar. "You not dirtying up the sheets tonight. Not going to be cleaning them till my day off. Gets you clean right now."

Sue pulled up a chair and sat in front of Thomas and proceeded to help him undress. Thomas wanted to resist, but Sue took control over the removing the clothes part. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt making careful attention to his chest. Sue slowly left the palm of her dark hands run down his chest muscles before letting her hands find his belt buckle. As her hands reached his belt, Sue moved back up on his chest breathing heavily as she reached his neck. "Be thinking farm work agrees with you. Girls going be mighty happy with a young man as strong as you be."

The soft skin of Sue seemed to have an effect on Thomas too. As she breathed heavily while caressing his chest, he felt his own manhood responding. Sue unbuckled his belt and pulled down Thomas's pants to reveal his naked form. The sight of his white erection only made her smile. Thomas could see the gleam in her eye once his member bounced free of its confines.

"Thinking you needs more attention than just a bath." Said Sue as her eyes feasted on Thomas's male body part.

Thomas laughed it off, but was unsure if Sue would go through with it. He also did not want to push himself on her, even make a move about for fear it would seem he was just another abuser. He held firm on the sides of the basin and was about to step in. Just before Thomas got his right foot in, Sue abruptly stopped him and reached for his thigh.

Thomas watched as Sue slowly moved her mouth to his enlarged male organ. Just as her mouth was about to engulf it, Sue looked up to see his eyes. The smile on her face before she took him sent shivers through his body. The familiar wet sensation instant drew all blood to his now throbbing white prick.

Sue moved her hands to Thomas's ass, as she pulled him closer to her. Sue never moved her body as more of his white erection slid down her throat. Thomas could feel her tongue pressing all around the tip of his dick each time she moved up on his shaft. When Sue moved down her tongue was firmly pressed along the underside, which made his erection jerk with anticipation. The feeling was so intense his moans could not be helped.

Sue made no sounds or expressions of displeasure when Thomas's white erection was moving fast down her throat. Her plump lips were almost kissing it as she moved up on his dick too. After a few minutes of continuing this constant pace she felt his body would not last any longer. Sue placed her hand on his pulsing manhood and slid it up and down.

Sue was smiling as she knew Thomas was about to release. "I can finish you likes this, if you wants?"

Thomas looked down to see her expression of lust and replied with haste. "What do you want?"

Sue's expression of joy was almost animated as she stood up and almost pushed him to the chair. Thomas fell back in the chair sitting. "Just be relaxing now. I will be doing all the work." Said Sue.

Thomas was almost helpless as he waited to see Sue undress before him. To his dismay she moved over him and lifted her dress up to her waist. With her hand holding up the dress she squatted down on him and moved slightly so his manhood could find its home. The second Thomas felt pressure on the head of his erection it was already engulfed with a tight warm moist feeling. He was now deep inside her dark body as she sat on him.

Sue moaned out as her love canal filled with Thomas's stiff erection. "Oh lords you feel big."

Thomas did not know if he was hurting her or if she was even enjoying it. His curiosity had to be answered. "You ok? It's ok if we stop."

Sue winked her eyes and smiled back as she softly moaned out her reply. "Just needs to go slow at first. Trust me your white thing feels good in there."

Jay626
Jay626
2,376 Followers