The Housemaid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers

Sue jumped up and pulled her dress down. "Oh lordy be. I thinks I can still make the service, and not have the whole town thinkin bad of me."

"Will I see you next week then." Thomas laughed as Sue made her way to the door.

Just as Sue was about to leave she turned to Thomas and replied. "Mights be seeing me tonights if I can gets away. I think another go round might help my chances."

Thomas waited for Sue to return that night, but was left without company for the night. The followed week went as expected for him, with the hopeful nature of making a profit for the season.

Saturday night came and Thomas prepared for a wonderful morning with Sue. Making sure everything was set and clean so she would have nothing to do but spend time with him. When he awoke Sunday morning he was so eager to walk downstairs to a table full of food and Sue waiting for him to finish. To his dismay, the house was empty and nothing was set for him.

Although disappointed by Sue not showing up, Thomas tried to make the best of the day. Keeping busy by maintaining his property and house, the day flew by. Like Sunday, Thomas kept busy and to himself. It was Saturday again and he wondered if Sue was going to show.

The following week went by without a word from Sue. Sunday , Thomas decided to go to church to keep up appearances and introduce himself to some of the townspeople. Thomas was surprised that the town was so welcoming, and he received many invitations for dinner. He wondered if it was because of his bachelor status and his property he owned.

As Thomas kept up on the work around his farm and the house, thought of Sue still persisted. Not for the love he had for her, but for the company she gave him. He told himself it was selfish for him to call upon her or try to seek her out. Since it was only companionship he sought from her, it should just be a happy memory of what they had.

When Thomas went to bed Saturday night, the only thought about what invitation to accept for dinner the next day. Although he still thought of Sue, it was more of a good memory then a longing to be with her again.

By the time Sunday came, his thoughts of Sue were more of the lust and pleasure he needed. He just figured the past is the best place to put her. Not having any bad thoughts about not hearing from her, he day went on.

As the weeks past into memory of what he had diminished. He did hear at church that she was doing well at her new job and was kept quite busy. Although she still loved on his property, Thomas made no attempts at reaching out to her. He was quite clear in his mind about letting her stay rent free.

Each Sunday night he spent dinner at a different church members house. It was more of a way that for him to keep social within the community, and a way he kept his options open for meeting his future wife.

It had been three months since Thomas had seen Sue and the work around his farm was picking up to the point of needing to hire someone. Thomas did not relent and stuck with the hard work. It was Saturday night, and Thomas heard his front door open. When he got up from his reading table to see who it was Sue was already in the house.

"Hopes I did not wake you." Sue uttered softly making sure she did not intrude.

"I thought I would never see you again." Thomas uttered in a surprised tone.

Sue walked closer to him waiting for him to embrace her in a sign that she was still welcome. Thomas did not hesitate and hugged her tight letting her know things were alright between them.

When Thomas moved away a few moments after their close connection he could see her eyes swell up. Thomas immediately lifted her chin to inquiry to her state of mind.

Sue's tone was about to crack in tears as she unloaded her explanation."I did not knows what you would say, so I just be keepin it from you."

Still with questions in his mind Thomas asked. "What did you do then?"

Sue looked at him and then took his hand. She slowly guided it to her stomach. "I should haves tolds you. It just be feeling good when you put your stuff in me. I knows I should have been saying no."

Thomas lifted her head up once again as she looked at her stomach. As her soft face once again gazed at his he told her again. "I am not upset. I will give you whatever you need."

Sue smiled as she stared helplessly into his eyes. "Can I be having this one? Donts know if you wants it from me. I just be happy it was you giving it to me."

Thomas looked bewildered but answered her anyway." You can. I will give you whatever you need."

Sue's smile was so obvious as she almost stumbled back. "It not be the money. Miss Johansson says she be hiring me on next season. Pay me more then I could need. She moving to the coast at want to be takin me and the kids."

Thomas once again eased her fears as he kissed her before setting her mind straight again. "It will be fine. I am actually happy for you. I am happy you got what you wanted."

Sue looked again with sort of a crooked smile. "It not the job I be wantin though. Be honest...I dids be wantin to have another one after Mr. John took the last one. I just did not want to be hard feelings between us."

Thomas smiled back at her. He had a suspicion but now it was confirmed. To him it was justice for what he lost in Charleston. Although he did not want the hurt of a relationship, he did want the lasting impact of one. "I know."

"So you not being angry? I thoughts you..."

Thomas kissed her again to cut off her last sentence. "I knew what we were doing."

Sue stepped back to compose herself. Although she tried her best to have a straight face, the smile she had could not be contained. "I did come by see how you faring and all. I thinks you need some food and wash done. Place be lookin all sorts of messy."

Thomas moved forward and reached with his arms. Sue was caught off and was almost jumped as Thomas had her in his grasp, and his face was mere inches from her. Thomas let his hands hold her hips as his face moved against her as he kissed with great passion.

Sue let herself he handled and kisses, as her resistance was more a formality. When Sue did break the kiss after a few moments she stared into Thomas's big eyes and smiled. "Please...I needs it bad tonight. Been missing your white thing making a mess in me too."

*****

End Note: I only give my stories a quick check once I am done to make sure certain things are not missed or wrong. Sometimes I will ask for an edit, and sometimes I will not.

Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers