All Comments on 'The Humiliation of Jemma Harris'

by hairysurfer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 13 years ago
Continue

Please continue writing, I'm as much as a pervert about looking at a beautiful lady's private area between her legs. I know it's not normally your style, any chance of writing such a story about a family member? Just a request, your stories are awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes, I like sniffing panties

I like your sniffing stories. I also love sniffing dirty panties of relatives and friends. Please write about incest panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoy your stories

I share some of your fetish smelling. I have a lady friend who happily allows me to indulge in smelling your ass, pussy, armpits, feet and even under her breasts. She plays soccer many weekends and does not shower or otherwise wash afterward. I bring her back to my apartment and the fun begins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Hey !! M an Indian girl, 24 years old and I wud to share my dirty details with you.. U turn me on !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG ! How Humiliating !

Would you want to see my anus ?

Brenda

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SEXEY

IT MUST OF BEEN VERY EXCITING FOR HER,BUT WHY DID EVERY SAY IT LOOKED OR SMELLED DISGUSTING , IM SURE IT WAS VERY EROTIC , EVEN FOR THOSE WHO EMMBARESTED HER .

BlucherBlucherabout 11 years ago
Love the stink of a dirty asshole.

This reminds me of when I fuck my wife from behind when she's bending over the back of the sofa. When she hasn't washed her ass after having a shit the smell drifts up between her cheeks and I love to breathe it in as I fuck her. When I look down at my cock sliding back and forth I can see her asshole and the hairs and brown poop stains. When I lay behind her in bed I like to slide my cock between her ass cheeks. When I take it out there is often some traces of poop on the head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhairysurfer@hairysurfer
204 Followers
I am a straight guy who enjoys writing about the fantasy of women from different backgrounds and ethnicities being made to humiliate themselves by displaying the most intimate areas of their bodies in front of friends, colleagues or subordinates who are not their sexual partne...