The Humiliation of Jemma Harris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know this is what I signed up for but I really don't want to let him look at me like this Mark. Please, can't we just leave at this? Or I don't mind just standing up over there and pulling my pants down for a few minutes. You'll be able to see my vagina and my pubic hair," she pleaded, "but not my bum. Not like this - please."

"There's no way out I'm sorry Jemma. You must show Jeff what he's paid to see."

Before she had time to reply, she felt him hook his fingers into the waistband of her panties. With one swift and very rough movement he yanked them down to her knees and then started to feel up her smooth round buttocks. Eventually his fingers lingered at the cleft in her bottom and he noted with satisfaction that the soft creaminess of her cheeks suddenly gave way to a warm stickiness. Jemma's upturned face, though hidden from her audience by the tumble of her long hair, was set in a firm grimace, eyes closed, and her whole body was rigid.

"Relax your buttocks Mrs Harris, you're clamped up so tight. And bend over more please. I need to push my fingers deep in there and feel how sweaty you are."

Jeff placed the first and middle fingers of his right hand against the hollow at the base of her spine and started gently stroking them down the length of her crack. As she relaxed her muscles, his fingers slipped further between her sticky buttocks where they became immediately entangled in the damp forest of pubic hairs which concealed her secret hole. She gasped as he wiggled his fingers around for a while until eventually they became lubricated with the slimy secretions from her bottom. He soon found the knotted rim of her anus with his index finger and started to trace a circular movement over the creases and lumps which defined the entrance to her puckered hole.

"Oh I'm so ashamed, don't see me like this, please stop," she muttered under her breath.

After a couple of minutes, he withdrew his fingers and started to examine the fresh coating of yellowish slime. He then sniffed at his fingers and gasped at the pungent smell. "You have a very dirty, smelly arsehole Mrs Harris." He paused for effect and carried on smelling his fingers.

"Now who'd like to see the colour and texture of my wife's shit?" asked Paul.

"You serious Paul?" asked Clive.

"For an extra twenty pounds, I'll let Jeff push his finger right into her arsehole so he can show everyone the colour and consistency of her turds?"

"No Paul, no, not that please!"

"You like it when I do it darling."

"But...but that's at home, just you and me," she was shocked that he had revealed this most intimate detail of their love making.

"For twenty quid you're on Paul. Don't move Mrs Harris.""

"Please no, Jeff!" cried Jemma. With that he once again swiped his fingers down along the hot hairy slot of her buttocks only this time it was with real purpose. Pushing down through the tangle of hairs, he located her anus and let his already lubricated middle finger slide deep into the slimy hole. After about an inch of insertion his finger came up against a spongy obstruction. It was the blunt end of one of Jemma's turds. He simultaneously rotated and pushed his finger in a little deeper to test its consistency and started to play with the end of it. Jemma started to cry with embarrassment as he withdrew his finger and held it up for inspection by the rest of the room. There, on the tip of his finger for everyone to see, was a sample of the gritty, light brown shit which was compacted in Jemma Harris's arsehole. A few curly brown hairs were stuck into the paste.

"Yuk, that's gross," said Wendy. "I can't believe you are showing us her poop."

Jemma straightened up and reached down for her pants. She felt like a lab specimen.

"Er we're not quite finished with you yet Jemma," said John. "The way I understand it is that we each get a turn to look at you, right Mark?"

"Absolutely."

"OK then, I'm going to throw in another fifty for you climb up onto the viewing platform, on your knees, and hold your buttocks open really wide to display your arsehole to the whole room. Then I want you to invite each member in turn, including the ladies, to come over and have a good long stare. Jemma is going to pay five pounds of her own money into the kitty for everyone who comes up."

"What, you want me to pay for all the others to come and perv at my arse? That's so unfair."

"Yes that's the idea Jemma - you will pay them to humiliate you. You can all sniff her arse too if you want, but no touching, that is unless you want to pay something extra for the privilege. Say another ten pounds for just feeling inside her crack and twenty if you'd like to actually touch the end of her turd like Jeff did."

"Great idea John."

"Not me," said Mary, "there's no way I'm going to look at poor Jemma's bottom. She's my best friend for god's sake!"

Mary was here completely against her will. It was only at the assistance of her husband, Mark, that she came to the meetings and she hated every moment of it. Founder of the EWAC club, Mark enjoyed the whole experience of shaming her - making her display the private parts of her body in the most undignified ways imaginable for the pleasure of his friends and their wives.

"You especially Mary. I want to see you brush your nose right in amongst her arse hairs and have a good smell. I'll put in another twenty for that. Ok, now go over to the platform Jemma and show everyone what a dirty bottom you've got. Mary's going to take her turn first."

"No, after me, said John, I want next go."

Clutching her panties around her knees, the beautiful, now totally exposed Jemma Harris waddled over to the viewing platform. This was a specially constructed item of furniture, somewhat resembling a padded coffee table on wheels. On normal club nights, the pre-selected lady member was made to display herself in front of another member one at a time, in whatever manner they were instructed. Tonight though, it was going to be used to turn Jemma's anus into a public exhibit.

As John sat down on the floor alongside the platform, Jemma climbed up in front of him and crouched down on her elbows and knees. Her bottom was aimed right at his face. She then lifted the hem of her skirt again and rolled it up around her waist, her pretty white lace panties still scrunched up at her knees. As she did so, John tried to peer into the yellowy brown crease between her pale cheeks, immediately noticing the ragged fringe of glistening hairs which were peeking out from her crack. All at once the pungent odour of her bottom wafted under his nose and he took a deep breath. As he savoured the sweet, sweaty smell of her bottom, he paused to consider the enormity of her embarrassment.

Here, crouching down submissively, was the most beautiful and proud young lady, a highly educated business women, who on any other day he might find himself having a meeting with at the bank. Now, behind closed doors, she was being made to debase herself in the most humiliating way possible by displaying her dirty, smelly genitals before a lusting customer. Under any other circumstances he could only dream of such a possibility.

The anticipation of what he was about to see was overwhelming. "Spread them apart for me Jemma and show me that lovely hairy hole where your filthy brown shit comes out," instructed John. "Nice and wide. I can't wait any longer!"

Resigned to the utter shame of what she was being made to do, she obligingly reached back and grabbed her buttocks, spreading them open as slowly as possible. John's already erect penis now strained in his trousers as he drank in this intoxicating sight. There, finally revealed before him was the huge hairy brown circle of Jemma's anal areola. At its centre, the puckered knot of her exposed anus was bulging out towards him. Although it was now coated with a thin film of yellow coloured slime, he could clearly see that her sphincter took the form of six purplish lumps which stood out quite prominently from the surrounding halo of brown. One of the 'lumps' was displaying an angry looking spot, with a glossy white tip. It looked about ready to burst open with puss. Elsewhere, the whole ugly, bumpy rim of her anus was fringed with a ring of brown stubble. As he looked closer, he could see specks of gritty brown lodged in the deep creases. Her normally luxurious pubic hairs were now matted together and stuck flat against the inner walls of her arse crack in the most unattractive manner.

Jemma suddenly squirmed to position herself more comfortably on the padded platform, and by reflex, her anus twitched open involuntarily. A small trickle of yellow slime oozed out and ran down the hairy gully of her crack. It dripped into her panties and John looked down at the crumpled garment with curiosity.

"I wonder what we've got in here?" he said as he fumbled for the waistband and then stretched her underwear open to examine the gusset area.

"Wow! Would you look at that!"

"What can you see?" enquired Clive.

"Some horrible crusty white stuff, a few pubic hairs and a great big yellow streak right where the material has been wedged up her cunt all day, soaking in her juices." He bent down to sniff at the sour stains and stopped short. "Uh, stinks of stale piss."

He dragged his nose along the mess to find the exact spot where the fabric had rubbed against her anus. A smudge of light brown, impregnated with a few grains of something darker, marked the place.

"Just how long have you been wearing these Jemma?"

"Oh it's so embarrassing - a couple of days maybe - I was in such a hurry this morning and just picked up the first pair I found on the floor."

Although now totally humiliated beyond all belief, Jemma kept up her composure. She continued to hold open the cheeks of her bottom while John started picking at the crusty yellowy paste which coated the inner gusset of her panties. He then rubbed his fingers around the darker stains and sniffed at the tiny specks of shit. Finally, he meticulously gathered up all the loose curly hairs for his scrap book.

"Well Jemma Harris, I've now seen your most private secret places and smelt the stink of your genitals. You've got nothing hidden anymore." He took one long last look between her buttocks and inhaled deeply. "Your anus isn't very pretty is it, particularly with that big spot on the edge of it, but do I love the huge brown circle round your hole. So hairy and sweaty! From now on, every time I see you in the bank I will be thinking of you like this - showing me your dirty arsehole and letting me pick the pubic hairs out of your piss stained pants."

John turned to face the rest of the room.

"Right, your turn Mary. Come and look at your best friend's arsehole! Maybe you'd like to squeeze that big spot for her?" John dabbed at it with his finger and Jemma involuntarily clenched her anus.

"Oh Mary I'm so sorry you have to see me like this," cried Jemma.

"Put your nose right it Mary," instructed Mark.

Mary held her breath and did as she was told, but despite her efforts, it was impossible not to be aware of the smell. Jemma's slimy anal hairs also tickled the side of her nostrils.

"Jemma this is awfull. You smell so badly and you're so hairy, I never realised. I can't bear it." Mary pulled away in disgust.

Jemma started to cry. "Oh Mary, I'm so sorry," she repeated.

Jemma patiently held her buttocks open for another ten minutes while everyone in the room took their turn at examining her. As expected, all the men paid the extra to feel the texture of her sticky pubes and anus, but only Clive actually put his finger into her hole.

"Lovely arsehole Jemma, thanks very much for showing us," he said as he wiped off the end of his finger on the inside of her pants.

As the muscles of her sphincter relaxed, her hole burst open up for a second to release a short blast of foul smelling air. Momentarily, Clive found himself looking deep into the black abyss of her arsehole. Jemma's fart had been caused by the action of him fingering her brown log. He pushed his face back into her arse crack to savour the pungent aroma.

She started to sob. "Please can get off here now Mark. I feel so dirty and degraded. I need to go to the bathroom and clean myself."

"OK, I'm just going to take a couple of close-up photos for my album," said John, " and then I think we're done with you." He picked up his camera and started to photograph her displaying her anus to him. As soon as he was finished, she quietly crawled off the viewing platform and immediately ran off up the stairs, tears running down her lovely face. How would she ever look any of them in the eye again at the bank?

Author's note: I like to work from real life and have been fortunate to have several close female friends, as opposed to girlfriends, who, over time have eventually allowed me to see them naked. Not to have sex, but to satisfy my curiosity about what they looked like between their legs. My next story, for example, contains a very detailed and explicit description of an Asian friend's hairy vagina and anus for your reading pleasure. She does not know I am sharing this information with you of course and I have changed her name.

If you are a lady reading this and would like work with me on a future story, I would love to hear from you. Pleased be warned though, I would need to ask you some very intimate questions.

12