The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers

The two looked at each other, and then Jenny stepped up and kissed me, surprisingly passionately. She stepped back a step, leaving her forearms or wrists on my shoulders, and hesitated slightly before saying, "Phil, darling, my first and best partner. My first and only love. Will you do something for me?"

I had no idea what was coming, but the way this was going didn't exactly fill me with joyful anticipation. "Jenny, you know I would do a lot for you. I'm tempted to say, 'Anything within reason,' except that the way you're asking me gives me pause. Why don't you just tell me what you want, and we'll see. You know I love you, and I love pleasing you."

"Phil, this may kind of shock you. Will you please lay me back on one of these tables and screw me, the way you did before lunch yesterday with Sam. Please?"

I felt pretty startled, if not shocked. I'm sure my mouth was gaping open for a few seconds. "Jenny, I'll try not to ask you more than once, but it will be really hard. Are you really, really sure you want to do this? If you are, then we'll do it. You can tell me later why the change of heart. If you say yes and we start, I won't let you back out. And you realize, it won't be exactly the same, and it sure won't get the kind of attention that did."

As if to demonstrate this, from a way across the room, there were suddenly loud cries, "Oh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" A lot of people looked over in that direction—I did myself, and there was a girl bent over at the side of a table, a boy thrusting into her from behind—and some turned, some moved to get a better look, but no large crowd collected. Most people continued their conversations after a moment.

As did we. "I know, and at this point I regret it, I mean not making you do it to me that same day at supper. Though the shower was wonderful, too. But yes, I really do want you to. Take me any way you want. I know you won't, but if you want anal and then I suck you, I'm game. I'd rather you just screw me the way you did Sam, the way you might any time you wanted sex with me, but with you, anything, Phil."

"All right, then, there's not a lot of time before they'll start serving, and I'm going to take some time with this. Sam, please do something for me, you'll miss watching the very beginning, I'm sorry. Go to the door monitor. Tell him, or her, that this is not an emergency, but that B—Mrs. Lanigan said she regretted not having been there to watch when I did this with you, and that I'm starting with Jenny, and it's possible she would like to know. Leave it up to the monitor whether to call." And bless her, she nodded and hurried off toward the door.

"Now, Jenny, come over here. I suspect you'd rather skip the preliminaries, but they're going to be extended. Sit here in my lap, this way around." I sat and indicated which way I wanted her.

I began by putting my arms around her and kissing her. She just kissed back, except that that sounds entirely passive, and she wasn't at all. She gave it everything she had. When we broke, she was panting as though I'd been fondling her for half an hour. I kissed her again, but this time I did let my hand play with her breasts. She turned slightly forward to give me better access with the other hand, and made whimpering noises back in her throat. She broke off and said breathlessly, "If you don't do something else, I'm going to come just like Ellen did, just from my breasts, and I've still got everything on!"

"Sounds great to me, but let's do something about the clothes part." I started on her buttons, but she pushed my hands away and did it herself. I did get in and unfasten her bra strap, and she got all that off really fast. I spent some time kissing and fondling those breasts, eliciting a lot of panting and whimpers and moans. At this point she wasn't all that loud, but people at nearby tables actually were starting to pay attention, to my surprise. I slipped my free hand down to her thigh.

Now, anyone could see that the shorts the girls wore weren't tight but generally pretty baggy. And of course by now every boy in our class had experience enough to know that the panties weren't close-fitting, either. I slid my hand in under the shorts, and began by just rubbing the crotch of her panties. And just from that one small addition, she came. She managed to control herself enough to turn her head away from mine so that she wasn't shrieking directly into my ear, but she didn't moderate her volume any. Her moaning was urgent and pleading. To my surprise, we were indeed drawing a crowd. Not like Sam and I had, nearly everyone in the room plus the kitchen staff, but a couple of dozen people had gathered. Sam had gotten back before it started to get crowded, and bagged a chair at the next table over, turning it around so she could see pretty close up.

Now I ran my fingers through the leg hole of her panties and fingered her pussy directly. Between the shorts and the panties, I didn't have a lot of range of motion, but I got plenty of response anyway. She was wet enough to be dripping, had her clothes not been absorbing it. I tried, entirely by feel, to stroke some of the most responsive areas, and she nearly broke my neck trying to pull me harder into her for a kiss, whimpering urgently. When she came again, she didn't do such a good job at sparing my ears, but I didn't complain. When she was finally through that one, I told her, "Stand up and let me get those pants off you." She stood off and pulled them down and off herself, then hopped up to get her ass on the edge of the table. She looked at me a little uncertainly, and for a moment I wondered whether she was having second thoughts, but then I realized she was wondering whether I was going to eat her or whether I would want her to stretch out now. So I moved my chair over in front of her and zeroed in with my mouth.

She was quick enough at coming that I kept at it for another two. Apparently, whatever change of heart she had had about being on display made her find it very exciting indeed. Only fairly far into the process did she let herself lie back and direct her moans and cries at the ceiling.

I told her, "Scoot up so I can come in," and started shucking my own clothes. I tossed them and Jenny's both to Sam for safekeeping, then got up on the table myself. For a moment, I lay beside Jenny and kissed her, fondling breasts and then pussy, before getting to my knees and getting in position and letting her guide me in.

By this time, I was too close myself, and I said quietly, "I can't wait too long."

She said, "Go ahead and come, then, I want you to." I tried to hold back, but I just couldn't, and I came with a few soft cries of my own. She held me tight, and said, "Oh, Phil, you're wonderful, thank you!"

When I pulled out and moved over beside her, though, suddenly Sam was standing by my shoulders and holding me down. "Just stay there a minute," she said. She and Jenny must have arranged this, because Jenny, after grabbing a few napkins and stuffing them between her thighs, turned around and lay on my torso and started in on my cock with her mouth. Between them, I really couldn't move anything but my legs and forearms. There are times to just let things happen instead of fighting them, and this was one.

She kept working on my cock, never mind that it was pretty limp. There were approving comments from the watchers. I realized that, contrary to my expectations, quite a lot of people were staying to watch instead of getting their food. Somewhere in all this, the signal had sounded, but I had ignored it.

Eventually my cock started to respond. She just kept at it until I came. She kept me in her mouth, sucking. She told me later that she had been selfish, that she wanted to do it that way instead of taking me in all the way. I had to tell her not to be ridiculous, that if I thought it really mattered I would have said something.

When Sam let my shoulders up, I sat up fast and grabbed Jenny, though. I pulled her across my thighs until her ass was in reach, and gave her a couple of small swats there. I then picked her up and turned her over, so that she was sitting across my legs, and kissed her soundly. There was applause, with approving comments. The crowd dispersed as we got up and started to get dressed.

I saw, off in the direction of the door, a small group of instructional staff people, and yes, Mrs. Lanigan was among them. Mr. Lanigan was there with her. She smiled at me and mimed applauding, as they all turned away and went off, presumably to their own interrupted suppers.

I did my best to collect everything I thought I might want to eat, a couple of trips' worth, before sitting down. I was afraid I might not be able to get back before serving ended, if I waited. We were squeezed in again, and in fact once again our group had overflowed to surrounding tables.

Barbara (Dearie) was at our table, with her erstwhile partner. She asked Jenny, "That was Phil again, with you this time, wasn't it?" When Jenny agreed, she said, "How did he ever convince you to do it? You're not as shy as I am, even now, but I honestly would have expected you to curl up and die, doing that with all those people watching you. I know I would."

"He didn't convince me. I asked him to, and he did it, because I wanted to and he loves me! But yes, this was, is, something kind of new for me. Kind of? I'm sorry, it's totally new! I don't know that I can explain it, especially a little quickly, so that it will make sense, but I'll try. First off, I was mortified just being there with them when Sam nudged Phil into it on Thursday. Phil did point out that we were supposed to be doing exhibitionism, and told me he thought something like that would be good for me in fact. He was right. I was kind of like you used to be, and it was fear, and when I realized that, well, something started to crumble.

"But then, um, you heard about him and Ellen, Wednesday night, right? She was having a lot of trouble relaxing, it had been so painful earlier, and he was so patient and tender. And at one point where she was having trouble, he asked her, will you trust me to stop if it hurts. And she said, Phil, with you, anything. And later I realized he had given me way more reason to trust him than he had Ellen, and I wasn't doing it.

"Anyway, he assured me that he wouldn't ask me to do anything in front of so many people, but said he would make me actually do something seriously exhibitionistic somewhere along the line. So last night, we showered together, and he picked me up and held me against the wall and screwed me. And it was wonderful. Um. That sounds like I mean it was out of the blue, but it wasn't at all. I knew it was coming, more or less, and he made love to me, kissing and touching as lovingly as he could, leading up to it. And it was wonderful! We didn't draw that much attention, honestly, but everybody in there knew, and most of them watched. And somehow that made it more exciting.

"So today, I suddenly realized. Having a few hundred people watching really isn't that much different from having five watching. And I love him, and he loves me. Phil and Sam, well, that Monday night, they didn't go that far, but they certainly had a public display of affection in front of a bunch of people, and they both meant it to kind of announce that things were right between them. And Thursday before lunch, they both got turned on by the attention, Sam does especially, but it really was an announcement, too. I wanted to make it clear about our feelings, to everyone, too. And I realized that I really can trust Phil, to care for me and put me before himself. I told him, I really meant 'with you, anything.' I told him, even if it's not my preference. Even if you decide to go in my ass and make me suck you off, I trust you, I'd rather not but I'll do it if it's you.

"I don't know whether that answers your question well enough. But, you see, he did not convince me, except just by being the kind of person and the kind of lover he is and has been."

She got busy eating. I had been kind of neglecting my own food, too, listening to her. Ellen (Chan) and Barbara both started to say something, and Barbara waved Ellen on. "Jenny, I know just what you mean. I love Brian dearly, and he has tried to be the kind of lover any girl would want, and mostly succeeded. And especially since Wednesday night. But Phil was my first, and from the beginning he was like that, everything you said. We knew it would hurt, and he worried about that, and tried to make it good for me. And he did, it was very good, even if a couple of first-timers got it even better from him. And I meant that, what you quoted me as saying, completely. And he took something that had been truly awful and made it good, too.

"Well, he has promised me at least one small fling sometime soon, and I realize there are a whole bunch of us waiting for at least that, so it may not be as soon as I like. But thank you for sharing him, before this week. I really learned more from him than from my instructor."

Barbara just said, "I'm glad Ellen got in first, because that's pretty much what I had to say, and she said it better. Phil and Jenny both, you took someone who was hurting, physically and emotionally, and were just so good to me. I know just what Jenny was saying about the exhibitionism, because it was exactly like that for me, trying to open up with other people. I would have never done it at all if Phil hadn't come and been so kind to me. He asked for what he was entitled to, by the rules, but he spent a long time trying to find out why I was so afraid and how he could avoid hurting me, much longer than he spent just screwing me.

"And despite my fears, it was pretty good, in the end, not great, but way, way better than I had been expecting and even hoping for. Not awful had been my hope. In fact—" She got up and came over to me, looked at me sitting there, and sat in my lap. She gave me a very big hug, and a quick kiss. "In fact, I've said it before, but not nearly often enough. Thank you, Phil. I could have just, well, had a very painful first time, and probably the next bunch too, and eventually fallen apart. The sex wasn't all that good, that time, but the caring and comforting were just wonderful. And later on, sex was as good as I think it ever can be, for me. Thank you again." She kissed me on the cheek, and hugged me, hard, again. As she got up, she said, "And your perfume is wonderful right now, too. Eau de Jenny, I know. Thank you for caring for her, too."

She got up and went back to her own chair. Her own partner, or partner through the afternoon, Jon Voyage, kind of looked at her. He may or may not have noticed that, where Ellen had carefully made references to her affection for Brian, Barbara had not mentioned him, but I did. They were still here together tonight at supper, and earlier in the week they had looked reasonably lovey-dovey, but I couldn't help wondering a little. It's not that I didn't want sex with Barbara sometimes, I very much did, but I wanted to see her enjoying someone else steadily, too. Not just enjoying, but partnered to and happy about it.

Then two more girls came up to us, Barbara Wilson and Nancy Macdougal. I wasn't nearly as far along with supper as I had wanted to be, and I really hadn't been expecting Wilson before tomorrow, or Macdougal at all. I tried to shovel in a couple more bites quickly, then to get them down.

I got up and gave each of them a hug. I had very fond memories of each of them, somewhat different in kind but both very fond. I decided to be cautious, though. Yesterday, we had been on first name terms, but when that had been suggested—by Wilson, I suddenly remembered—it had seemed to be for that one event only.

"Wilson, Macdougal, I'm glad to see you both."

They looked at each other. Wilson said, "Yesterday it was Phil and Barbara and Nancy, and Jenny and Sam too. And I think I was the one who said it should be, and I was thinking of just for yesterday. But as things worked out, I would be pleased and proud if you would still call me Barbara. And I think Nancy feels the same. We've talked a lot about yesterday."

I said, "That was my impulse, but I was afraid of offending you. Please, I'm honored. There's another Barbara here, so if I need to I'll try to make clear which I mean. But I assume you came here looking for me. Is that right? And is it to talk about what we started on a little yesterday?" I was wondering why Nancy was there, if that was the case.

Barbara said, "That's right. Would right now be a good time? I mean, the after-supper time? I'm sure we can find you tomorrow if it's not, but I really want to discuss it with you, and you sounded like you didn't really want to put it off."

I looked at Jenny and Sam, who gave me no clue. I said, "Except that I've been talking and listening too much to eat, it's wonderful. If you can wait maybe ten minutes, while I just shovel it in, I'd appreciate it. And we had to leave hanging whether this is something my partners, well, officially ex-partners now, but my very dear friends and companions, should be in on. If you've made your mind up, please tell me while I eat, and please excuse my manners."

Of course, they couldn't just let me eat. "It really depends," Barbara said. "It's just that we don't know them really. Let me start by asking them, and you can have your say, too, when you have a moment.

"But first, can we be Jenny and Samantha and Barbara and Nancy for the moment, at least? You've seen all my interaction, our interaction I mean, with Phil, and I for one feel, as a result of just that one time, that I know him a lot better. After we've all talked, we can decide who is doing first names permanently, is that OK?"

Both of my girls just said, "Barbara, Nancy," and Jenny added, "Thank you, I'd love to."

Barbara and Nancy looked at me, then at my girls. "We have some really personal stuff to talk about," Barbara said. "Stuff we really don't want to be spread around. And we really don't know you, is the thing. Did Phil say anything about it?"

"Not one word, except that he wanted to talk with you. Barbara, that is, he didn't bring Nancy into it," said Jenny. "And to make sure we understood that he wasn't making dates behind our backs, he emphasized talk, not screw." And Sam said, "Same here. I was there."

Ellen (Chan) broke in. "Barbara, Ellen and Deedee and I were with them last night. In telling about the afternoon activity, he mentioned that he had been partnered with you. Um, Sam and Jenny, the three of us know a little about this, enough to know she doesn't want it spread and why. Anyway, we were kind of startled, and I guess we showed it, because Phil hustled everyone else out of the room and told us just enough so we knew he knew a little—given that we did know some—and said that he wanted to talk with you. No more, even to us. And his partners were out in the hall waiting with the boys. When they came back in, he told them—and I confirmed—that it is really something personal and they shouldn't try to pry it out of him.

"And for what it's worth, I will say I would trust Jenny to keep her mouth shut if she says she will, period. I don't know Sam as well now, but what I have seen leads me to think she will, too, whatever the old Samantha might have done. But Phil is a better guide on that."

I got my mouth empty long enough to say, "I would trust either of them to keep confidential anything I asked them to. I'm less sure about things other people ask them to keep quiet about, but I think so there as well, if they promise to. And if you choose to let them in on this, I am definitely telling them that it's confidential and that they are being allowed in on it only because I say they can be trusted." I went back to eating.

WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers