The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Marty, I said, 'No' and I mean it. I want to stop."

"Well that's too bad."

He pushed her loose skirt up around her waist completely baring her naked sex. He took hold of his cock and touched her with it.

"No Marty, please don't," said Kim, starting to cry, as she felt him run his cock head up and down her hairless, wet opening. Despite her protests, when it touched her clitoris it sent another strong surge through her.

"It's going to happen. Now lift your legs higher," he demanded curtly.

At that point the fight went out of Kim. He was to strong; she'd allowed her position to become too vulnerable. She could barely acknowledge the fact that her lower regions were betraying her and she longed to be filled. She bit her lip hard and turned her head as tears stung her eyes. She raised her knees up to Marty's flanks in a sign of surrender.

Marty knew he had won, brought a hand to her breast and pushed his hips forward, burying half his cock inside of her. He saw her react, but couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure. He didn't care, withdrawing then thrusting forward again. This time he was more certain.

"You like that, don't you Kimy?" he taunted her.

Kim was ashamed. His manhood filled her, just as her body desired. She raised her hips a little more and pulled her knees further up his body. He accepted her invitation and began to fuck her. At first he used long slow strokes, then began picking up momentum. Kim moved her own hips in unison to his and soon there was genuine mutual lust in their mating.

Kim had now completely surrended to her physical feelings. Very soon she felt that familiar rise of sensations in her lower back, buttocks and labia. She closed her eyes tightly and willed the feelings on. Eventually, it came upon her with a rush.

Marty felt triumphant as he felt his friend's wife clamp around his cock. He stopped thrusting so he could watch, her face screwed tight in ecstasy, while she contracted time and again. He was so turned on he had to fight to avoid going over the top himself. He had no intention of finishing just yet.

As she finished her huge orgasm, Marty withdrew his cock. This occurred too rapidly for Kim and she wanted him inside her again. Marty moved to sit on the sofa, pulling her skirt off her legs as he went. He pulled her up on top of him, roughly pushing her legs to either side of him. Kim did not protest when he found her lips with his. She kissed him back, pushing her aroused nipples into his chest, no longer caring who he was or how he had not listened to her protests.

"Take my cock and put it inside of you."

Marty's blunt command jolted Kim back to some reality. Her first reaction was to deny him.

"No."

"You loved being fucked, I got you off and now it's my turn. Do it," he commanded her. As he said this he held her tightly above him as he slumped back in the sofa.

"Fuck it," she cursed to herself. "What a mess I've made of this. Fuck it, fuck it."

Kim could see no way out. What point was there in denying him now? He had already fucked her and she had orgasmed while he watched. How could her embarrassment worsen? She would give him what he desired and be done with it.

Kim brought her small hand to his cock, holding it for the first time. She noted it was larger in girth than her husbands. This thought caused her more shame, so she quickly lined his cock up and sank down onto it. She was so well lubricated that Marty was immediately buried to the hilt inside of her. This sense of fullness again caused her much pleasure.

Kim quickly went to work. She pushed herself up with her hands on his chest and looked him in the eye.

"Fuck him, I will not look away," she thought and began to ride his cock.

Kim and Harry often fucked in this position. She enjoyed it and knew what a man liked. Marty knew she liked it as well, because Harry had told him.

Marty brought his hands to her buttocks and began massaging them, while marveling at the way she rode his cock. Her full hip movement brought her butt high to the point where he almost slipped out of her. She then regathered him and pushed her butt down, impaling herself on his hardness. This motion was repeated at speed. When Kim began to actively contract her vagina around his shaft on the upward movement, he felt his juices begin to rise.

Kim saw his face muscles tighten and knew he was close. She renewed her efforts slamming down, forcing his shaft deep inside of her, before milking it as she withdrew. Suddenly, without warning, a smaller orgasm gripped her and she stopped moving to fully enjoy the sensation.

Feeling her orgasm again was too much for Marty. He grabbed her ass tightly and released his seed deep into her womb. As he did so he let out a loud groan, his eyes shut tight. Kim fell forward onto his chest, grinding her pelvis into his, to keep the blissful feeling coming. They lay like this for a minute or more, panting from the exertion, physically satisfied.

Soon Kim came down off her sexual high and shame flooded in. If there were a knife close by, she would have rammed it into his chest. Not only had this man fucked her against her will, she had been unable to control her own urges. She immediately hopped off him, sat down and covered herself with her clothing.

"Get out."

"Fuck Kim, that was awesome."

"Get out, you prick," she yelled at him.

Marty had never heard Kim swear and smiled broadly. Slowly he began to rise. He had not had a fuck like that in a long time. Harry had not been exaggerating when describing his wife. Marty would have been happy to go again, but thought it best to depart.

"Maybe I can call in again tomorrow," he said, gathering his discarded clothing.

"You bastard, you raped me."

"Whoa, settle down with that sort of talk. I think I felt you orgasm a few times there."

"I said, 'No', and you continued regardless. There will be no tomorrow for us. It will be, 'No', forever and if you try it again, I'll tell Harry myself."

Now Marty felt slightly anxious. The prospect of telling Harry was his trump card, not hers. He was concerned that she was saying such things. It was time to leave.

"Ok, Ok, settle down. No one wants to hurt old Harry boy. This can stay just between us. I'll see you later."

With that he quickly dressed and walked to the door. He couldn't leave without giving her one final reminder of what they had done.

"You're a great fuck Kim. Harry's a lucky bastard."

With that he was gone and Kim burst into tears, pulling her knees up to her chest and rocking quietly. She felt nothing but shame.

-------------------------------------

Anh watched Marty as she walked behind him. The trail was narrow and they had walked in single file the entire way up to Pine Ridge. Marty had been telling the truth, the views were magnificent, all the way back down the valley and out to the plain in the far distance. They had rested a while and eaten. As usual Anh watched with interest while Marty cleaned his gun. She knew about guns and was fully aware that there was no need to continue to clean it.

"This man has an issue with guns," she thought.

They resumed their trek, Marty continuing to lead. When they came to a fork in the trail, Anh was certain Marty had taken the wrong trail. This time she spoke up.

"Will this not take us further from Kim and Harry?" she asked quietly.

"No, this one loops around on easier terrain. That other track leads into rough country," Marty answered her confidently, as he strode on.

Then, as if to confirm her feelings about Marty and guns, he unslung the hunting rifle and fired off a shot at a deer on the far ridge. Anh knew the deer was well out of range and saw it bolt off the ridge and out of sight. Marty reached into his pocket and reloaded the rifle. Anh thought the shot was fired merely to impress her, but said nothing.

Marty was feeling buoyant. Kim had continued to reject him since that night. Marty genuinely felt she had no reason to do so. She'd had two orgasms and fucked him with passion.

"Why then would she not want to repeat our lovemaking?" he had wondered.

This continued rejection had begun to eat way at him over time. He became increasingly angry toward her, although he was careful not to show this. Anh's arrival had been more than he could wish for. As soon as Harry had mentioned it to him, he had determined that he would have her. If Kim would deny him then he would have her friend.

------------------------

Back on the main trail Kim and Harry heard the rifle shot. They had argued and Kim had remained upset about her friend going off with Marty. Harry had refused to follow Marty and Anh saying it was stupid to do so. In addition, as far as he was concerned, Kim could not come up with a good reason why they should. Harry was aware Marty knew the country well and believed he would look after Anh. Now, as they walked along, he knew they would not have the sex he'd anticipated, with his wife 20 yards in arears and clearly angry.

"We'll meet them by evening," he called back at her, but was met by stony silence.

Kim recalled what had occurred in the apartment two months earlier and a shiver went through her, despite the heat of the day. Marty had buzzed her the following day and asked to come up. She had thought this so brazen and had to reaffirm her position. His words came back to her now.

"I'll go now, but you and me are going to fuck again Kimy. You're a great fuck, you liked it and I love fucking pretty Vietnamese girls. It has to happen again, sooner or later."

"Poor little Anh," Kim said to quietly, as she recalled his direct language.

"What's that?" her husband said turning his head to look back.

"Just hurry up and lead the way," Kim called back, anxious to get to the rendezvous point as quickly as possible.

------------------------------------------

Marty had taken another right hand trail and he and Anh had topped a ridge before heading down. She was certain they were heading the wrong way, but felt it impolite to question Marty again. She noted the terrain was more rugged and the trail had narrowed to be barely discernable. She saw the sun was getting low in the sky and wondered to herself how they would make the scheduled meeting by dark.

-----------------------------------------

When Harry and Kim made the rendezvous point at Twin Creeks Fork, there was about a half hours light left. When Kim saw that there was no one there she felt her heart sink. She knew with the animals and rough tails no one would trek at night and the two parties would be forced to camp apart. That would leave Anh alone at a campsite with Marty. She shuddered again.

"Where are they?" asked Kim.

"How should I know," Harry answered, clearly irritated by Kim's continuing concern over the two parties being seperated.

"Call Marty," Kim said.

"Cell phones won't work out here. They'll get here and if they don't we'll just wait, they'll arrive in the morning."

Kim said nothing in reply. She was extremely frustrated. She had let Anh down. She had left her friend alone and vulnerable.

-------------------------------------

Marty stopped and turned to Anh. He unslung his beloved rifle and took off his back pack.

"We're not going to make it by nightfall. We better set up camp here and trek on in the morning. They'll wait for us."

Marty knew there were at least 5 miles, as the crow flies and three ridges between them and Kim. Even if she had wanted to follow, she would not find them. He and Anh had passed no one on the trail. They were alone for the night. He looked at her small figure, as she put down her back pack and stretched. This action, with her hands on her hips, pushed out her breasts. Marty felt his cock stir.

"Let's pitch the tent and get some firewood. It might get a bit colder tonight."

They busied themselves setting up camp and cooked some food as night descended. After eating Marty sat cleaning his gun and pulled out a hip flask. He took a drink and offered it to Anh. She thought it impolite to refuse and took a sip.

"Go on have a decent drink," Marty said, indicating what he meant with his hand.

Anh put the flask to her lips and took in a large gulp. She felt the warmth in her stomach, but was not used to drinking straight spirits. It made her feel a fraction nauseous. Marty laughed at her expression, accepted the flask back and took a drink. Then he flicked open a plastic container and sorted out a number of pills, which he washed down with the alcohol. He returned to rubbing his gun, while he stared at Anh.

Direct staring like this was not polite in Vietnam and Anh felt uncomfortable. She quickly looked down.

"Time for bed," Marty announced suddenly. "We'll need to be up early."

They moved into the tent which was high enough for Marty to kneel and accommodated their two sleeping bags, side by side. Anh took off her boots and socks and Marty sat down and did the same. She was tired from the days trek and was thinking how she would sleep well. She moved toward the top of the sleeping bag. Marty firmly took hold of her arm and pulled her back to kneel facing him.

"Take off your shirt," he said.

Anh was taken aback. She was unsure if she had interpreted him correctly and just sat, kneeling, not moving. Marty repeated his instruction.

"Why?" said Anh, as she gestured toward her shirt with both hands.

"Because I want to see you."

Suddenly Anh was deeply concerned. She searched his face for some answers, but he merely stared back at her in a deadpan manner. She again lowered her head, to avert her eyes, as she considered what he had said. She decided the request was sexual, which made her uncomfortable, but at the same time excited her just a little. She decided to comply.

Anh took her T-shirt and slowly pulled it off over her head, bringing it back to cover her front. Marty immediately reached out and pulled the garment from her. Now she knelt in her pink bra, with growing apprehension. Anh had never been unclothed in front of any man before. She had kissed Vietnamese boyfriends, but had gone no further than that. She was a virgin.

Marty looked at her. He took his own T-Shirt off and then discarded his shorts, sitting naked except for his boxes.

Anh couldn't believe what was happening, nor what she was looking at. She was with a man, half naked and miles from anywhere. In addition, this man was huge, with well-defined muscles that flexed as he moved. Then she looked at his boxers and her alarm grew, becoming obvious on her face.

Marty was enjoying this game and was semi erect. His boxers were tight fitting and did nothing to hide his arousal.

"Have you ever seen a cock before?" he asked, gauging by her look that she most likely had not. "I'm going to show you, but first you must take off more clothing. Take off your bra."

"Please..., no..., I don't want too."

"You don't want too, but you will. Take it off."

The command was forthright and did not beg any negotiation. However, to remove her bra would expose her breasts to a man's gaze for the first time. Anh hesitated weighing her options. Then she noted his face harden further. She was fearful of what this meant.

Anh reached behind her and unclipped her bra, before moving it off her arms. Marty glimpsed her bare breasts, just before she covered them with her hands. It was more than he could have hoped for. While small they clearly hung free from her slim body.

"Now your shorts."

Anh knelt, frozen to the spot. She did not wish to take off her shorts, nor to expose her bare breasts.

Marty sat up and placed a hand on each of her shoulders. She shivered at his touch. He brought his face close to hers.

"Look Anh. There is no one close by. It's you and me, alone in this tent for the night. When two young Americans get together in a tent, they get naked, they kiss and they touch. That's the way it is here in this country. You understand that don't you?"

Anh looked down and thought about what he said. Despite her being aware that Americans had loser morals that Vietnamese, she did not believe two people, who were not a couple, would always indulge in casual sex. However, the part about being alone and far from help, she knew to be the truth.

"He could merely beat me and takes what he wants," she thought, noting his height and weight advantage. "Even if I escape the tent and run, I am half naked and at the mercy of wild animals. Better to face the animal in the tent."

Marty watched Anh turn and sit. She released her breasts and his cock pulsed. He saw them sitting pert and free, topped by brown nipples. She unbuckled her belt, slid down the zipper, then shrugged out of the shorts and pulled them down her slim legs. She returned to her kneeling position, but this time made no effort to cover her breasts.

Marty sucked in his breath. She was a slim beauty, kneeling there. He wanted to enjoy this body. Lying back he pulled Anh down beside him, so their faces were aligned. Then he lent forward and brought his lips to hers.

Anh didn't find Marty's lips unpleasant. She kissed him back and her nipples brushed his chest. She felt a small charge in her lower stomach. This was heightened when Marty brought his hand to her breast and began to lightly massage it.

Marty had wanted to draw out this foreplay, but the physicality was now making him more urgent. He broke their kiss and moved his mouth to her breast, sucking lightly on the nipple, which hardened between his lips. He heard Anh release her breath.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you Anh?"

"It's nice," Anh answered with naïve honesty.

"What about this?" Marty said as he moved a hand to cup her bush, hidden beneath her pink panties.

"I..., I..., don't know," she lied, because his touch caused the sensations in her groin to grow.

"Maybe we will touch and that will be all," she thought, happy with the way Marty was being so gentle. "Learning to touch a man will help me please my husband when I find one."

Marty had no intention of stopping at touching, but he was very pleased with the way Anh had reacted so far. He thought how different her reactions were from those frigid American virgins he had forced his attentions upon. He had brought lubricant, but liked his prey to become a little wet. He slipped his hand inside her panty line, pushed across her hair and let his fingers lie along her labia.

Now the pleasurable feelings in Anh's lower stomach became a torrent. She had masturbated, but this was the first time another hand had touched her. She closed her eyes and pushed her hips forward to enhance the pressure. Her arousal was such that she barely noticed him push her panties to her knees. However as they came of her ankles she opened her eyes and looked at him with some concern.

"Quiet," was all he said, as he settled his hand back down between her slightly parted thighs. She welcomed its return and searched for his lips with hers, once again pushing her breasts into his chest.

Soon Marty found the moisture he was looking for. He moved his hand up and down letting the middle finger slip into the cavern between her swollen lower lips. He smiled to himself at her obvious arousal.

Marty's experienced hand action caused Anh's clitoris to swell and she ground it into his finger. Within a minute the sensations rose and spread to her backbone and throughout her lower regions. She reveled in the intensity of the feeling, while she clung onto this large European man, kissing him deeply.

Marty felt her orgasm and allowed his middle finger to slip into her hole. He found what he was looking for.

"A virgin," he thought with delight, finding his way blocked.

As she came down from the blissful heights, Marty broke their kiss and smiled at Anh.

"Thank you," she said, still trying to catch her breath.