The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is how you thank a man," Marty said turning to lie on his back and shedding his boxers. Anh got up on one arm and gasped when she saw the thickness of his manhood, lying across his upper thigh.

Before she had time to gather her thoughts, Marty had taken her hand and squirted lubricant into it.

"Rub it," he ordered. "That is what you do to make the man happy."

Anh felt she must please him as he had her. She brought her small hand to his cock and lightly rubbed the lubricant up and down the shaft. She could not fit her hand the entire way around

"How does this fit inside a woman?" she thought to herself, happy that they were only touching and still feeling she had some control. Then to her amazement, the pole began to grow in her hand

Marty propped himself up and watched as she lathered his cock in lube. He allowed her to do this with one hand for a time, as his cock hardened further.

"Sit on my legs and do it with both hands," he ordered.

Anh quickly straddled his legs and brought both hands to his shaft. Marty watched her breasts swing freely as she leant forward. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Is this good?"

"Use that hand on the top part, and the other on my balls," Marty instructed.

Soon she was kneading his balls, while circling the head. She was doing a nice job and he felt his juices begin to rise.

"You're a natural," he praised her honestly, while planning how he would take her. He considered just picking her up and lowering her onto his cock, but thought this would not prove easy with a virgin. He decided to proceed in the most reliable way and later he could try other positions. It would be a long night.

"Stop now," he ordered her. "Come up here."

He pulled her onto his body and brought her head up to hers. Her legs slipped to each side of his torso. He kissed her deeply, with Anh returning the kiss with some passion. She felt she had pleased him with her touches and this gave her a sense of pride.

Suddenly Anh felt herself rolled and crushed beneath him, the wind knocked out of her. She let out a cry and felt him lift himself slightly and slide up her body. Her head now faced his chest and she felt his hardness resting on her inner thigh. She immediately realized what was about to occur.

"No," she cried. "Please, just touching, only touching."

Marty merely laughed at her as she struggled beneath him. Then he rose and dropped himself down hard upon her, once again squashing the breath from her.

"If you fight it will hurt. You need to relax and then you will enjoy it"

"I don't want this."

"That's too bad," he said without any compassion. "We are doing it one way or the other. We are going to fuck, whether you like it or not. Stop fighting and it will be ok."

His blunt description of what he was intending shocked her. She had seen the size of him and feared he would not fit easily inside of her. For a time she continued to move her pelvis, so he could not line her up. However, eventually, she decided she had no choice. Anh stopped struggling.

Marty again rose on his elbows and put his hand between them. He moved his lubricated cock to her wet opening and began to move it up and down her slit.

"Relax and it will be better for you."

With that he pushed the head of his cock between her lips. She tensed, although there was very little pain.

"Relax," Marty told her again as he held the head poised against her hymen, barely inside of her. When he felt her relax, he jerked forward, entering her fully.

Anh felt her hymen tear. Her piercing scream ripped out of the tent and down the valley. Now there was pain, intense pain and it felt like she had a log inside of her.

"Take it out, please take it out," she pleaded.

''I'm hardly in," Marty laughed at her, knowing his cock was not even half way inside of her.

He began to withdraw and she naively thought he was listening to her pleas. Just as suddenly he pushed back inside of her, deeper this time. No scream only a whimper this time.

"Please, no more."

Marty reached behind and pulled one of her legs up sharply toward her chest. He delighted in her tightness and moved deeper into her with short sharp thrusts.

Despite the lube, Anh struggled to adapt to his size. Each movement caused her pain, as he pushed further into her. Eventually they both felt his balls hit her butt. There he rested, his cock fully buried in her. He felt triumphant.

"Just relax my little Asian angel. Your friend Kim is not here to protect you. No one is here, only you and me and we are going to fuck properly now. If you relax your cunt it will not hurt so much."

With that Marty began to move with purpose, withdrawing fully before driving his cock back inside of her. Anh did her best to relax and managed to make it marginally less painful. She raised the other leg and finding this more comfortable, pulled it up all the way.

"My, my, the little minx is getting into this," Marty gloated. He raised himself higher so that his cock was the only part connecting them. He looked down from his vantage point savoring the sight. He watched his cock as it moved rapidly in and out of her of her tight hole.

Anh was not sure how long her ordeal continued. It seemed like many minutes. She thought she may have passed out. When she came back to her senses, his shaft continued to piston in and out of her, until suddenly Marty gasped and left it inside her. A sudden realization overrode the pain.

"No, not in there, no protection," Anh cried.

Marty could not care less about possible pregnancy. The fact was he would have the ultimate payback for Kim's rejection, should he impregnate Anh. He liked that idea and released his stream deep inside of her, his hand clenched tightly on her breast.

Once finished Marty withdrew his cock and lay on his back beside his victim. Anh put her hand between her legs and felt moisture. She raised it and stared at a mixture of lubricant, cum and blood. She sobbed quietly.

"That was a great fuck, did you enjoy that? I sure did," Marty said for his own amusement. He felt very content, now he had another virgin's notch for his bedpost and had paid back that bitch Kim. His revenge was complete. He could have left it there, but he did not intend too. He would be hard again soon.

----------------------------------

It was 10am the following morning. Kim and Harry had been able to do nothing except wait. There was a maze of trails in this country and they had only a rough idea where Marty and Anh would arrive from. Kim was now beside herself. She paced around ignoring Harry's pleas for her to relax.

Suddenly, a shot rang out and they looked up to see two figures coming down the slope toward them.

"There I told you they'd be Ok. All that fretting for nothing," said Harry still unaware of the basis of Kim's concerns. He knew Marty as a good guy, who would have looked after Anh. He had heard tales of Marty being a little too pushy with women, but these were women who were not their friends. Anh was a friend and therefore he expected Marty to have been a perfect gentleman.

Kim's experiences led her to believe the exact opposite. As the couple drew closer she noted Anh trailing Marty, her head bowed.

"Hey Marty boy, Where ya been?" Harry yelled at the approaching couple.

"We camped out overnight," Marty jested in return.

Kim rushed past him to Anh's side.

"You alright Anh?"

The smaller girl looked up at Kim through sunken eyes. "I'm Ok," was all she said.

As the four of them stood around Kim felt her anger rise. Her women's intuition, her knowledge of what Marty was like and the look of Anh, all led her to think the unthinkable.

"The poor innocent girl alone all night with this pig," she thought to herself, glaring at Marty.

Marty caught her look. "What?" he said. "We had a rough night, couldn't find soft ground up there, so didn't get much sleep."

"Is that right Anh?" Kim said turning to her friend.

"Yes, not much sleep."

"Well we're not sleeping here," Harry interrupted. "Let's get going and we can rest up around midday at the Coby Falls."

The others watched him set off, on the trail beside the small river, before slowly following after him.

As they walked, Harry and Marty again led the way, chatting aimlessly. Kim tried to talk to Anh, but became frustrated at her one word answers and eventually they walked in silence.

After two hours hiking they came to the Coby Falls. It was hot with the sun almost immediately above them. The 20 meter high falls, with the wide blue pool beneath, was a welcome sight to all of them.

The boys dropped their packs, Harry began to unclothe and Marty sat down with his rifle.

"I'm goin straight in, c'mon Kim."

Kim was reluctant. She didn't feel in the mood to swim, nor did she want Marty to see her semi naked. She hesitated.

"Yeah, c'mon Kim, get your gear off and get on in there," said Marty as he pulled off his shirt and began to run a rag up and down his rifle barrel. Kim saw the action as deliberately sexual in nature. She glared at him. Harry again encouraged her to come in, telling her how beautiful the water was. Suddenly Anh leaned close.

"Go into the water," she said it a very matter of fact manner.

Kim looked at her friend trying to work out why she would encourage her in such a way. Anh's face remained gaunt and expressionless.

"Go in," she repeated, emphasizing this with a gentle push on Kim's back.

Kim felt she must go into the water and began to shed her clothing with her back to Marty.

"Geez you've got a beautiful ass and you know how to move it," Marty said taunting her softly enough so that Harry could not hear.

"Get fucked," Kim shot back at him, before running to the pool and diving in.

Kim swam to her husband, feeling safe when he put his arms around her. She pushed her butt back into his cock and felt her nipples harden as she did. They usually made love daily, but, because of circumstances, this had not occurred on this trip. Her mind drifted, imagining Harry taking her from behind, she began to move her butt against his cock.

Suddenly Kim was jerked back to reality. On the bank Anh had moved to sit beside Marty and placed her head on his shoulder.

"What the...," Kim thought to herself as she pulled away from Harry. "Anh has not said one word to Marty since they both returned. What is she doing?"

"Come back here," Harry said breaking into her thoughts. "Looks like those two might have made friends last night. All that worry for nothing, I said you needed to relax."

Kim could not understand it. She knew what Marty was like. He was not the man for Anh, yet here she was getting up close to him.

Harry could not care less about Marty and Anh being a couple, but he was excited by their closeness. As he watched, Anh pulled off her T-shirt revealing her pink bra, brought her head back to Marty's arm and her hand to his rifle barrel. Together they pulled the rag up and down, in an overtly sexual manner.

Watching this made Harry harden and now he wanted to frolic with his wife. He turned her toward him as he stood on his toes. He found her hand and brought it to his cock. Kim again began to concentrate on her husband and slipped her hand inside his boxers. She began to gently massage his erection.

Now both of them were aroused and oblivious to the couple on the bank. Kim's legs wrapped around his torso, while her hand continued its work. Harry's hand found her breast and their lips met.

Suddenly they both jumped apart, startled, as a gunshot echoed around the high cliffs surrounding the pool. They jerked their heads in unison toward the bank, where they saw both Marty and Anh lying motionless.

"Marty, Anh," Harry shouted, as he reacted first and began to swim to the shore.

Kim was more shocked and merely stared toward the prone couple, as she treaded water.

When Harry ran up the bank, Kim saw him stop and sink to his knees. She quickly regained some composure.

"What is it Harry, what's happened?" She began to swim to shore.

When she arrived she found Anh lying with her hands over her ears. Her husband lay sobbing, his head on Marty's lifeless body. She saw that the top of Marty's head had been completely blown away and was now a bloody pulp.

"Oh my god," was all she could say, as she turned her attention to her friend.

---------------------------------

Marty had given Anh little respite that night. Every time she thought he was done he would return to use her body. He paid no heed to her protests, so in the end she stopped protesting. She hoped he would fall asleep, but feared the drugs he had taken were preventing this and continuing to drive him on.

At first he had tried to arouse her again with gentle touching of her breasts and lower regions. However, this had little effect on her, due to his savagery when taking her virginity. As a result he had merely lubed himself, rolled on top and taken her in the same aggressive manner.

Later in the night he had tired of this. He began to have her undertake sex acts she was not familiar with and found distasteful. Anh had to lick his cock and suck each of his balls. He made her put the head of his cock in her mouth. When he became dissatisfied with her oral efforts, he used his cock to slap her on the face. He also hurt her by biting her breasts, nipples and inner thighs, leaving bite marks on each.

The final act of humiliation occurred just before dawn, when Marty forced the exhausted Anh to her knees and pushed his cock back into her, now raw channel, from behind. He had gripped her hips and thrust in, even deeper than before. Soon tiring of this he had rubbed a lubricated middle finger over her tight, little rosebud rear hole. Anh had said nothing as he continued to thrust in and out of her. Then he had pushed the finger into her ass hole. She let out a wail.

It was then Marty said something that galvanized Anh into knowing she must take action.

"Now you and I are lovers, the next time I'll show you how to take my cock in your tiny ass." With this taunt he had begun to alternately thrust his cock and finger into her two holes.

"Oh yes, we are going to have many great nights such as this my little Asian doll," Marty had said laughing, as he continued to abuse her.

Anh knew she could not allow this to happen. She would not continue to be this man's plaything. He was depraved and his equipment was clearly too large for her body to comfortably accept.

In the morning he had told her to dress. There was nowhere to bathe and fluids dribbled out from between her raw, swollen lower lips, down the inside of her thighs, while they broke camp.

Kissing her deeply one last time, he thrust his tongue inside her mouth.

"Yeah, you and me will make a nice couple." With that he had turned and walked off.

They walked in silence, Anh trailing some yards behind. Her body ached, but she felt little emotion and her mind remained calm and calculating. She considered the recent events.

"Kim gave me a warning," she thought. "He has done this to Kim and probably to other women as well. He will continue to do this to others and to me. I cannot allow this to happen."

----------------------------------

After the group had reunited and hiked to Coby Falls, Anh saw Marty sit and begin to clean his beloved rifle. She knew it to be fully loaded. She knew guns well. Her Grandfather had been in the war and kept a rifle. He had taken her to the forest and allowed her to shoot animals with it. She had skinned and gutted these same animals.

"Only an arrogant fool would keep his gun loaded while he cleaned it," thought Anh she watching him in silence.

Marty looked across at her and she knew what he was thinking. He saw a young woman broken, in body and in spirit. A woman who would be compliant in the future.

"Had Kim continued to be compliant?" she wondered.

They saw Harry go into the pool. Anh told her friend to swim after him. Kim had reluctantly complied.

Anh then moved close to Marty and heard him chuckle when she rested her head on his shoulder. She felt no emotion. No fear, nor loathing. She was completely focused. She brought her hand to the rifle barrel and began to rub it in unison with Marty's hand. He laughed aloud.

"Just like last night," he said as their hands stroked the barrel.

"This is for last night," Anh whispered, pulling the barrel under his chin, at the same time finding the trigger with her other hand.

When the rifle went off it blew out her ear drums. However, this time the pain was bearable. The bullet went in under Marty's chin, up through his mouth and into his brain. It exited through the top of his skull. Anh looked and saw the top of his head blown away. She lay beside him, her job complete. She felt nothing.

Later she would hug Kim and not let go, telling her she did not know what happened.

"One minute he was cleaning the rifle, the next it went off."

Kim looked at her friend and was concerned that she had not cried. Kim thought she must be in shock. Then the women busied themselves preparing to leave, while Harry continued to cry for his friend.

Anh said one thing to Kim before they left.

"Now we don't have to worry about him anymore," she said looking directly at Kim, without expression.

Kim was taken aback at the harshness of this comment, given the circumstances. She looked at her friend, searching for a sign of emotion. She found none and it made her feel uneasy.

"What the hell has just happened here?" Kim thought to herself.

When Harry regained some composure he cursed his dead friend for always having the rifle loaded. Then he led the way back toward civilization, still deep in grief and not thinking straight. If he had been he would not have left the body alone at the Falls. Animals would get first go at the corpse.