The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my knife from its home. Grabbing a handful of Elaine's long black hair with my free hand, I pressed the blade lightly against her throat, just so she could feel the sharp edge. She let out a muffled scream and tried to shrink deeper into the bed away from the blade.

I gave her head a hard shake and hissed into her ear. "Quiet down, bitch, or I'll fucking slice your fucking throat open right now." I normally don't like to swear, but the victims seem to respond better when I do.

Elaine quieted down somewhat and I continued. "I'm going to peel this tape off your mouth and ask you a few questions, but don't fucking scream or I'll fucking slice your throat so fast and so deep your fucking head will come right off. Understand?" I gave her head another shake. Elaine nodded quickly.

Sheathing the knife, I peeled the duct tape away from her mouth, leaving it attached to her left cheek. The thumb of my nitrile glove stuck to the tape and I carefully peeled it away. I moved across from her on the edge of the other bed, picked up the viewcam and started recording.

"OK, you're Elaine?" I asked, my voice now calm and low.

"Uh huh," she quietly sobbed.

"Elaine, that's a pretty name. What's your roommate's name?"

"Michelle."

"Michelle? Do you call her Michelle or Shelly or something else?"

"No, just Michelle."

"M-I-C-H-E-L-L-E?" I spelled out.

"Uh huh."

"How long have you been rooming together?"

"I just moved in this year."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I mean I used to." Another sob. "We broke up last month."

"How about Michelle?"

"No."

"How'd you meet?"

"We had a class together at the end of last year."

"Are you the softball player or is she?"

"She is."

"What year are you in? Junior, senior?"

"Junior"

"What's your major?"

"Psychology."

"Psychology, that's great. That was one of my favorite subjects in college." I wasn't really interested in most of that stuff. I just wanted to keep her distracted and calm her down. There would be enough time for terror later. "OK, now listen, Elaine. I know you're scared, but this is going to be over before you know it, OK? You just stay calm and do what I say and you'll get through this just fine, OK? You understand?"

"Yeah. Please don't hurt me," she started sobbing.

"Hey, hey, hey," I said, interrupting her. "Like I said, you just do what I say and you'll be OK. Michelle will be OK. You'll both be OK. OK? But the second you look like you're going to fuck with me, you're dead, understand? You do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you, OK? Otherwise, I'm going to have to hurt you again. You know, operant conditioning, positive punishment, B.F. Skinner? You probably remember that from Psych 101.

"Now, I've got a few things to do and then we'll just wait for Michelle to come home."

I stopped recording and put the viewcam down. I picked up one of the panties from the nightstand, loosely wadded it up and knelt down next to the head of her bed.

"Open your mouth," I quietly commanded.

"No," she said, frightened, and began wailing. I quickly pulled back my fist and punched her somewhat hard in the middle of her soft belly. Her breath came out in a whoosh and she drew her knees up. As her mouth gaped open to catch a breath, I stuffed the panties roughly into it with one hand, at the same time grabbing her hair and pulling her head back with the other. She gagged and choked as I force the panties in with my thumb. Elaine tried to twist her face away but I had a tight grip on her hair with one hand and her jaw with the other.

I stretched the duct tape back over her mouth and then shook her head a few times. Elaine screamed hysterically through her gag and I slapped her hard against the cheek with my free hand, a surge of adrenalin making me powerfully violent. My cock throbbed against my jockstrap, but it wasn't time for it to be released just yet.

I brought my face down to hers, close enough for her to feel my hot breath. "You fucking bitch," I spit out. "I said when I tell you to do something, you fucking do it. You don't fucking piss me off, you understand?"

Elaine was crying, coughing and wailing through her gag, but she nodded. Her tears formed an expanding circle of dampness on the bedspread and mucous started dribbling out of her nose.

"Now, you'd better quiet down while we're waiting for Michelle or I'm going to fucking beat some sense into you. Understand?" Another short nod.

I released Elaine's hair then opened up her backpack to pull out a pen and a notebook. I neatly tore out a blank piece of paper and turned to a page of handwritten notes. After waiting for my hands to calm down from the adrenalin rush, I carefully tried to mimic Elaine's handwriting, which wasn't easy because it was so damn messy. Don't they teach handwriting in school anymore? I wrote, "Michelle, please wake me when you get home."

I exited the bedroom, pulling the door behind me, leaving it cracked slightly open. Elaine was crying quietly, but she looked like she was slowly regaining her composure. I took the note to the living room, leaving it on the floor lying halfway on the carpet and halfway on the foyer linoleum.

I returned to the bathroom and sat on the cool toilet seat lid. Now it was time to wait. I was used to waiting. I'd waited over two hours for a deer to come close enough for me to take with a bow, so ten or fifteen minutes in a dark bathroom was a piece of cake.

Eventually I heard a key slide into the front door lock and an audible click as the deadbolt turned back. I silently drew my knife and got to my feet. I positioned myself just to the side of the bathroom doorway, between the toilet and the wall, where my second victim wouldn't see me as she walked past. I heard the front door open and footsteps entering the foyer. Sounded like just one person. The door closed and locked, and I heard the note being picked up off the floor. I could picture Michelle reading the note and looking down the hallway towards the closed bedroom door.

"Elaine? I'm home." My body tensed as I heard Michelle coming down the hallway towards the bedroom. Just as she passed, I sprang towards her, blocking her hard against the opposite wall like a fullback clearing out a linebacker.

"Shit!" I heard her exclaim. Her head knocked against the wall, stunning her momentarily and I covered her mouth with a gloved hand. Her backpack fell heavily to the carpet.

Pinning her up against the wall with my mostly naked body, I held the knife up to her eyes. "Don't make a sound, bitch," I hissed, "or you're fucking dead. Understand?" Her blue eyes stared into mine. Her eyes were wide and beginning to water and she breathed hard through her nose. After a couple of seconds, she gave a slight nod against my hand.

"OK," I began, "we're going to go into the bathroom and I want you to lie face down on the floor. Understand?" Another nod. I slowly lowered my hand away from her mouth and then grabbed the front of her shirt. Watching Michelle's face, I moved backwards into the bathroom, pulling her in with me, knife at the side her throat. Once we were in the bathroom, I pulled her downwards and she dropped to her knees. When I released her shirt, her hands touched the floor and she eased herself face down on the cool tile. I sheathed the knife, pulled the strip of duct tape off the edge of the counter and sealed Michelle's mouth shut.

Reaching back into the tub behind me, I whispered, "Give me your hands."

She held both hands up and I tightly strapped cuffs around her wrists and clipped them together.

"OK, we're going to get up and head for the bedroom, understand?"

She nodded back fairly calmly considering the circumstances. It looked like I had both ends of the spectrum here. Most girls, like Elaine, get pretty emotional, sometimes to the point of being hysterical. A very few, like Michelle, stay calm and just ride the whole scene out. Que sera, sera, so to speak. I usually don't have as much trouble with these, but it's a bigger turn-on when they're crying.

Before we left the bathroom, I reached into the tub again for the last pair of cuffs. I grabbed Michelle underneath one arm and helped her to her feet. I turned her around and nudged her ahead of me, guiding her to the bedroom. She pushed the bedroom door open and I heard a muffled exclamation when she spied Elaine bound on the far bed. Elaine heard us enter the room, heard Michelle and started crying again. I wasn't not too concerned. The duct tape, along with the panties in her mouth, would prevent her from making a lot of sound and, like I said, a little bit of noise turns me on.

I softly pushed Michelle towards the near bed and she laid down on her back. I motioned for her to scoot up so her body was fully on the bed, her head resting on a pillow hidden beneath the bedspread. After securing her legs together with the last pair of cuffs, I sat next to her, picking up the remaining pair of panties from the nightstand. I peeled back the tape from Michelle's mouth and said, "Open wide."

Michelle was much more cooperative than her roommate. She looked calmly into my eyes as I stuffed the panties into her mouth, and I rewarded her by being a little gentler than I was with Elaine. I resealed Michelle's mouth and step back to evaluate my latest prey.

As I mentioned earlier, Michelle was a bit plainer looking than Elaine. Where Elaine was small and petite, Michelle was taller, maybe 5'9", and not especially well endowed, almost flat in fact. Her body shape was fuller with broad shoulders, wider waist and hips, and heavier thighs. But she wasn't what I'd call fat. More like firm and athletic. Her deep-set eyes, strong nose and the way the corners of her thin lips turn down gave her sort of a hawkish appearance. Her shoulder-length dirty-blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail and a small red blemish on her forehead looked like it was threatening to turn into a zit. She wore a burnt orange tank top, beige cargo shorts and a pair of Teva sandals. Sterling silver rings adorned the middle fingers of both hands.

I moved the videocam over to the dresser, pointing it at Elaine. The Sharp viewcam has a nice feature where the camera body, with its LCD screen, can be rotated around 180 degrees so you can see what's recording even when you're in front of the camera itself. The picture in the LCD screen automatically rights itself. Technology, boy, I tell ya. I hit the record button -- it was show time.

I returned to the nightstand, peeling off the gloves. For the immediate future, I didn't plan on touching anything from which they'll be able to get prints.

I moved to Elaine's bed and turned her onto her back, trapping her bound arms beneath her. She began whimpering as I sat on the bed next to her. She was sweating, the air in the room a little warm and stifling. I caressed her chin with my index finger, shaking slightly in anticipation. "Are you ready to start, hon?"

Not waiting for an answer, I let my hand wander slowly down her neck, fingers gliding lightly over her tanned smooth skin, down to her chest, over the smooth knit fabric of her camisole. I cupped a breast, squeezing slightly, seeking the nipple beneath the fabric with my thumb. I think I felt the hint of a nub but her bra kept me from distinguishing any detail. Elaine squirmed around, trying to avoid my touch, yet, at the same time, not wanting to piss me off.

Elaine's whimpering increased as I climbed onto the bed. I straddled her hips, my knees on either side of her torso, the rough material of her jeans against my bare thighs. I unsheathed my knife and began cutting her camisole open, beginning at the bottom and slicing upwards to the top, lifting the knife and the fabric so I wouldn't nick her skin. Her whimpering grew into a low wail as she felt the knife pulling at her top. My cock pulsated against the confines of the jockstrap as the knife slowly revealed her body. The top parted to either side and, after a final tug, only a plain white bra hid her breasts from me.

I slid my knife underneath the bit of material holding the cups together and then sliced upwards with a sharp yank. The cups snapped away from each other, partially exposing Elaine's breasts. I sheathed the knife home and then reached over with both hands to brush the cups aside. Her breasts were firm round mounds topped by small, richly dark brown nipples. I brushed them gently with my fingers, taking pleasure in the way those small bumps felt, and Elaine squirmed beneath me as I began squeezing and kneading her breasts.

I bent my head down closer to them. The shallow valley between her breasts shone with a light coat of sweat, which I first kissed, then licked. I moved to her nipples, alternating between them, sucking them into my mouth and relishing the texture against my tongue, biting gently to feel their firmness. Elaine turned her head upward and away.

Sliding my bare ass down Elaine's legs until I was sitting on her knees, I undid her jeans and pulled the zipper down, partially revealing a pair of light blue cotton panties. I got up off the bed and undid the clip that held her ankles together, pausing to caress her feet, and kiss her soles and insteps.

I grabbed the bottom hem of her jeans and pulled them off, lifting her legs and her butt off the bed. The jeans dragged her panties off her hips, but they remained bunched up around her thighs. I tossed the jeans into the corner over by the closet door -- she'd definitely want to wash the pee out -- then stood beside the bed next to her.

Shiny black pubic hairs, more wavy than curly, tickled my nose as I buried my face into Elaine's partially exposed crotch. I inhaled deeply, picking out the faint scent of her sex mingled in with the tangy odor of urine, much like a connoisseur singling out a delicate fragrance from the complex bouquet of a fine wine. As you can tell, I'm really turned on by smells. All sorts of smells and especially, of course, the smells of sex.

I finished removing her panties and tossed them into the corner to join her jeans. I ran my hands over her legs, feeling their smoothness along with a slight hint of stubble on her lower legs. Her calves were large and well rounded, something I've found typical with many Japanese girls.

"Open up your legs," I quietly commanded. Elaine spread her feet apart, but not nearly enough. I reached over and grabbed a nipple between my thumb and finger. Pinching hard and twisting at the same time, I calmly said, "I said, open up your legs." Elaine let out a muffled yell and her body writhed in pain, her legs thrashing. I released her nipple as she kicked her legs apart, one foot striking the wall while the calf of her other leg hung off the side of the bed. "Good girl," I said, softly stroking and rubbing out her pinched breast.

I climbed onto the bed again, kneeling between her lower legs. Bending down for a closer look of her crotch, I admired the smooth outer lips to her vagina that formed a cleft beneath a thin thatch of jet black pubic hair. I pulled apart the outer lips to gaze at the brownish-gray wrinkled inner lips, which hid the pink membranes of her hooded clit and framed the opening to her vagina. Sticking out my tongue, I ran the tip up and down her slit, then flattened it against her to expose my taste buds to those wonderful subtle flavors.

Her vagina was predictably dry -- women don't get wet when they're being raped. No matter, the condoms I brought were lubricated so I wouldn't have that irritating friction that came with a dry fuck. And, of course, they were ribbed for her pleasure.

As I straightened up from between Elaine's crotch, I glanced over at Michelle. She was still lying on the bed, but looking over with rapt attention. Very unusual. During all my previous hunts, everyone else would turn their face away or close their eyes or stare at the ceiling. Most of them cried. I don't know if it was out of sympathy for their roommate or because of the fear they felt of being next.

I got up off the bed and stood in front of the nightstand. Time to bring out my hunting buddy. I pulled off my jockstrap, a thin string of pre-cum clinging to it like the clear strand of a spider web being drawn from the tip of my cock. I dropped the jockstrap onto the nightstand and picked up a foil wrapped condom. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Michelle watching with interest as I enveloped my cock in its rubber suit. The wrapper went into the Ziploc bag that I'd set up for trash.

As I was prepping myself, I thought about how I was going to take Elaine. Missionary? Sideways? Standing up? Doggie style? A old girlfriend once told me that guys liked doing it doggy style because of the feeling of domination they have over their partners. I told her I liked it because it just plain felt better. Easier to pump as fast as you want, easier to get deep penetration. Plus my arms don't get as tired 'cause I don't have to support my body weight on them. I think she was just pissed since she never got any pleasure from being on all fours, and was trying to make me feel guilty about it.

Elaine looked pretty flexible, so I decided to first fuck her missionary style with her feet on my shoulders, one of my favorite positions. Climbing back onto the bed between her knees, I lifted her legs up and brought her feet together until her calves rested on my chest, her heels almost reaching my shoulders. I hugged her legs against my body with my left arm then scooted forwards, taking the base of my cock in my right hand and searching for her slit. I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down, using the lubricant from the condom to moisten her as best as I could. Elaine's wailing quickly increased in volume, turning me on even more.

As I leaned over Elaine's body, placing my hands on either side of her shoulders, I forced her lower body to flex, rotating her hips upwards to position her pussy directly under my cock. I bent my elbows, resting my weight on my lower arms, locking her legs between our bodies. The tip of my cock rested against the opening of her vagina and I lowered my head down to her turned-away face. I entwined the fingers of my left hand into her long hair and grasped her jaw with my right, holding her head sideways, firmly in place against the bed. As I slowly pressed my cock into her, my tongue began probing her ear. Elaine screamed shrilly through the panties in her mouth and tried to squirm away but I had her firmly pinned beneath me.

My cock slowly slid in and I enjoyed the sensation of Elaine's tight vagina as it stretched around my cock. I eased in until the tip hit her cervix, and I gave a final firm push to stuff myself deep inside her. I laid quietly for a few seconds, relishing the sensation of my cock pulsating inside of her vagina, my balls lying against her ass, and my weight crushing her body beneath me and impaling her with my cock. The feeling of complete domination that I had over her charged my body like a live wire ready to spark.

I moved my cock in and out using hard, deliberate strokes. My tongue continued exploring her ear as my balls slapped her ass, sending me close to the edge. I stopped a couple of times, not wanting to come too soon, but always restarting with a vengeance. As I hammered on Elaine's exposed pussy, thumping her body into the mattress, I bit down firmly on the soft flesh of her earlobe. Not too hard -- I'm no Mike Tyson -- but hard enough that it made her scream again. She tried twisting her body away, but I was too heavy and too strong for her. Her earring tapped against the insides of my teeth in time with my forceful fucking.

After a while, I eased up on the pounding and released her ear. It wasn't her pussy I was ultimately after, but her ass. I sat up on my haunches, letting her legs fall to either side of me, my cock slipping out of her raw pussy. I was breathing hard, trying to catch my breath, my sweat making the space beneath my hood uncomfortably humid. Elaine continued crying, her body rocking slightly from side-to-side as if she was still subconsciously trying to throw my body off. I stole another glance over at Michelle and she was still watching me. Or maybe watching us.