The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scooted down towards the foot of the bed a little, grabbed Elaine's smooth legs and twisted her body over, rolling her onto her stomach. I shuffled back towards her, kneeling between her open thighs. I leaned over and wrap my arms around her waist, and pulled her up onto her knees. Her head and shoulders were still on the bed, face turned towards the wall, and her hands were bound behind her. Remnants of her camisole and bra clung to her sweaty back. Her small round ass was ready to be taken, her virgin asshole ready to be stretched.

I swung my left leg to the wall side of her body so I could wrap my left arm around under her waist, holding her up. I reached down between her legs with my right hand, rubbing some of the moisture up to her asshole with the flat of my fingers. Her wrinkled bud contracted as a fingernail lightly scratched the dark brown puckered skin. As I pressed the tip of my middle finger into her ass, she let out another wail. She tried to force her hips down, squirming away from my probing finger, but I held her up firmly.

I pushed my finger in and out, twisting it around, spreading the lubricant, gradually sinking deeper and deeper against her clenching asshole. The musty smell of her ass grew stronger and my cock ached to fill that tight passage. I pulled my finger out and reposition myself behind her ass. My left hand grabbed her bound wrists firmly while my right guided the tip of my cock against the tightly puckered opening. As I pressed in, Elaine gave a muffled yell and tried to squirm away, but I yanked sharply on her arms, pulling her back towards me.

As my cock pushed into Elaine's ass, forcing its way against the tight resistance of her asshole, she twisted her body even harder. I released my grasp on my cock and used my right hand to grab her hip, still holding her bound wrists with my left. Once the head of my cock passed the tight ring of her sphincter, it was no more Mister Nice Guy; it was time to let the dogs out. I stroked in and out, pounding hard with long powerful strokes, feeling her asshole clenching tightly around my cock, my balls slapping against her pussy.

Elaine cried hysterically as I pulled on her arms, straining her shoulders backwards while I drove her face into the bed with each thrust. After a few moments, I released her wrists and grabbed her hips with both hands. I jack hammered with quick strokes, driving my cock as deeply as I could. I could feel her asshole becoming hot and raw as I mercilessly pounded her. A thin coating of mucous, flecked with bits of blood, clung to my rubber-clad cock.

I felt the cum building in my balls and I had to stop. I collapsed on top of Elaine, spreading her knees apart with mine and pressing her down flat. Her arms were trapped between us, my full weight crushing her small body into the mattress. My engorged cock was still deeply embedded within her ass, feeling as if it would burst from all of the blood pumping into it. My hooded face was pressed up against the side of hers and I could smell a light strawberry fragrance in her sweaty hair. The blindfold had slid down from her eyes to cover her nose. She was still sobbing through the panties in her mouth, her eyes swollen closed from crying.

It was time for the finale. I swung my legs outside hers and adducted her legs together with my feet, tightening the sensation on my cock. I wrapped my arms around her, sliding my hands between her body and the bed, one hand searching for a breast. I began sawing my cock in and out of her ass again. Moans turned into shrieks as I pinched and pulled at a tender nipple. Her eyes squeezed tightly in pain as I pounded my lower body against her. My sweaty balls slapped against her ass and I felt myself starting to come. I turned my head slightly, smelling the fear in her sweat, and bit through several strands of her thick hair into the side of her neck.

Now my prey really started thrashing. Her fingers scratched at my abdomen as she tried to buck me off but I was too heavy for her, and her desperate bucking sent me over the edge. "Uhhhhh!" I grunted against her neck, and I felt my cum spasming out of me, filling the condom. Five, six, maybe seven times my cock squirted before my sperm was exhausted. A few more final deep thrusts and I collapsed onto the tiny body once more, releasing her neck from my jaws, breathing hard, totally spent. I rested for a while, catching my breath while my victim sobbed beneath me.

The low wail of a siren grew close. I wasn't too worried. During my stake-outs I had noticed firetrucks passing by the building on occasion. There was a fire station about a mile to the south, just before Wilshire Blvd. Sure enough, I heard a fire engine rumble by and continue on its way, the vibrations briefly making the windows buzz.

Michelle was lying across from us, still quietly watching. What am I going to do with her, if anything? Usually, if both of my prey were decent looking, I'd start with one and finish with the other. On occasion, if the roommate wasn't attractive, I would just take the primary prey. Michelle doesn't fit the mold of someone I'd normally turn down. Elaine, however, was so perfect -- petite, cute *and* Asian -- that I had to make her the star of this hunt. I decided to take a closer look at Michelle, anyway.

I climbed off of Elaine, pulling my slowly deflating cock out from her tortured cavity, and stood between the beds. I gingerly slid off the fecal smelling condom and carefully placed it into the Ziploc that I'd been using as a trash bag. After cleaning myself up with some Kleenex from the nightstand, I pulled on my jockstrap and walked over to the videocam. There was still plenty of recording time left on the cassette. I pointed the lens over to Michelle, careful not to touch the dresser, adjusted the framing in the LCD screen and then walked over and sat on the bed next to her.

Michelle was laying flat on her back, her bound wrists resting on her abdomen. The small bumps of her nipples poked up slightly under the material of her tank top. I locked into her stare as my hand swept over her broad chest. My fingers brushed over her nipples and she closed her eyes, her body shaking with what looked like a slight chill.

Wild thoughts ran through my mind as I caressed Michelle's chest, playing with her stiff nipples through the orange cloth. Was she actually turned on by what she'd witnessed? I undid her shorts and slid the zipper down. My hand snaked down inside the front, down into her underwear, curly pubic hairs brushing against my palm on its journey downward. Her damp panties felt cool on the back of my hand while her pussy felt warm; my middle finger glided over her wet slit. She subtly tried to shift her thighs apart against the binding of her ankle cuffs.

I bent my head down to her face and whispered low into her ear. "You liked what you saw, didn't you? I can tell by how wet you are."

Michelle stole a glance at Elaine, whose face was still turned towards the opposite wall. My middle finger found Michelle's swollen clit and slowly stroked the shaft. She closed her eyes again and another shiver rippled through her, her strong thighs squeezing together around my fingers for a moment. After a few seconds, she looked back at me.

"Do you want me to do the same thing to you?" I whispered.

She shook her head no. Definitely not.

I took a few seconds to think. "Do you want me to do something different with you?"

Again, she shook her head no.

"You want to see me do something else to Elaine?"

A slight shrug of her shoulders.

More thinking and a flash of inspiration hit me. "Do *you* want to do something with Elaine?" I whispered.

Her clear blue eyes looked back at me, not knowing how to react. My hand was still down her shorts, middle finger idly caressing her clit.

"Are you gay?" I asked.

Another shrug of her shoulders and then a shake of her head.

"Bi?"

Another shrug.

"Are you and Elaine lovers? Ever have sex with her?"

She shook her head vigorously a couple of times and glanced at Elaine, and this time I thought I saw an expression of wistfulness on her face.

The wheels wee turning in my brain. "But I'll bet you've wanted to. She's really cute, isn't she? Is that why you're rooming with her? Maybe you've even once thought about seducing her."

She looked back at me and I could read her face as clearly, as if I had just verbalized her thoughts. Who was it that said the eyes are the mirrors of the soul?

I whispered, "Tell you what. If you want, I'll let you do whatever you want to your roommate."

Michelle stared back at me, listening closely. "We'll stay quiet so she doesn't know," I conspiringly continued, "or I can make it sound like I'm forcing you to do whatever it is you end up doing to her."

Again, she silently stared at me, taking in my proposal. I was sure she was wondering whether or not to trust me, whether or not I was pulling her leg, but if I had her pegged right, I knew how she'd respond. The yearnings of the flesh can be stronger than the logic of the mind, and if she ever had a desire to have her way with her roommate, well, a better opportunity might never come again.

Slowly she nodded her head.

"OK, hang on. Let's get one thing straight." I paused, removing my hand from her shorts. Pulling out my knife and holding it in front of her face, I whispered, "I'll free your hands, but you'd better not try to get away, understand? The second you try to fuck with me, you're dead. OK?"

A brief pause, and Michelle nodded again.

"OK. I want to get you naked first. Let's make this look good, at least."

I sat up and cut away her tank top, first slicing through the straps on her shoulders. I motioned for Michelle to raise her arms over her head, then parted the front of her shirt with a midsagittal cut, slicing from inferior to superior. The tank top fell away, revealing small, pale, convex mounds topped by dark pink nipples.

Sheathing the knife, I got up to slip off her sandals and unclip the cuffs holding her legs together. When I reached down for her shorts, she helped me by raising her hips and I pulled them off together with her panties. The familiar smell of her aroma began to fill the room. That's one thing women of European ancestry have over Asians -- the stronger, heavier smell of their sex that seems to fill every crevice of your nasal cavities. I tossed her shorts on the floor but held on to her damp panties, putting them in the Ziploc bag with the first pair. It would be a nice accompaniment to my jack-off sessions.

I helped Michelle up to a sitting position. I slowly peeled the tape from her mouth and pulled out the damp gag, setting both to the side. As I unclipped the cuffs holding her wrists together, I whispered into her ear, "Don't be too timid with her or she'll know it's not me." She gave a nod.

Elaine was lying quietly, her crying having subsided, but when I sat down next to her, she tried squirming away. I grabbed her shoulder, bending down to her face. She pried her eyes opened to look at me, small slits beneath puffy lids. "OK, hon, time for round two," I said as I reached over to slide the blindfold back into place.

I rolled her onto her back and she wailed again through her gag. She thrashed and kicked her legs wildly, turning her head from side to side as if trying to say "no more" to this nightmare. I knew I'd have to restrain her a little tighter if Michelle was going to be able to work her.

Reaching beneath Elaine's back for her cuffed wrists, I rolled her slightly towards the wall and unclipped them. Maintaining a strong grip on her left wrist with one hand, I reached down and grabbed her left ankle with the other. I pulled her ankle back towards her left wrist and then clipped the two together. I rolled Elaine onto her back again and she flailed at me with her right arm, a couple of her punches connecting weakly. I grabbed her arm and right leg and then clipped her right ankle to her right wrist.

I stood up to admire my handiwork. Elaine was lying helplessly on her back, each ankle pulled back and connected to a wrist. Her feet and knees were apart, unable to protect her tender pussy. Her long hair was sweaty and matted, with a few wild strands clinging to the side of her face. Her chest heaved with her labored breathing, raising and lowering her pliant breasts. I turned to Michelle, cocked my head towards Elaine and bowed slightly from the waist, waving my hand as if to say, "She's all yours."

For a few seconds, Michelle stared at Elaine, mesmerized by the offering lying before her like a sacrifice to some ancient god. Then she slowly rose from her bed and knelt down next to her captive roommate. She reached out a shaky hand and tentatively cupped a soft round breast. She alternated twirling the nipple between her thumb and finger and brushing it with her thumb, like a kid fascinated by a new toy. Then she bent down and gave the nipple a small lick.

I could see Michelle growing emboldened by her roommate's helplessness. She swirled her tongue around Elaine's dark brown areola and then she sucked the nipple into her mouth, savoring the taste and texture.

I turned to grab the videocam off of the dresser. Kneeling at the foot of the bed, I focused the camera in between Elaine's knees and captured Michelle suckling on the breast of what seemed to have become *our* prey. Michelle planted little kisses on Elaine's breast, traversing her way across her chest while climbing onto the bed. Kneeling next to her roommate, Michelle worked the other breast the same way, licking and sucking at the nipple. I saw her bite down gently a few times, eliciting fearful whimpering from Elaine.

Michelle grew a little more confident, a little bolder, kneading the Asian girl's supple breast with her strong fingers. While she continued to work on the breast with her right hand, she slid her left down Elaine's abdomen, caressing and lightly scratching the tight tan skin with her fingertips. Her hand traveled lower until it reached the ridge of Elaine's pubic bone and the beginning of her black silky bush. She ran her fingers through the coarse hairs, then down to Elaine's pussy.

I zoomed in on Michelle's middle finger as it parted the top of Elaine's dark vaginal lips, gliding and dipping along the lubricated canal of her slit, exploring the pink wrinkled skin inside, like a snake seeking the burrow of a mouse. Her silver-ringed finger found the opening to Elaine's vagina and began to probe its depths. The strong digit slid in and out several times, gradually working its way deeper, lubricating itself along its length, and then her ring finger joined in alongside.

Suddenly she shoved both fingers in hard, holding them deeply inside Elaine's vagina, and I saw Michelle bite down on Elaine's breast. Elaine yowled against her gag and tried to twist her body away, arching her back off the bed, but Michelle pressed down on her roommate's chest with her right forearm. My cock came to life again beneath my jockstrap, pulsating against its confinement.

I set the videocam down on the dresser, widening the zoom so I'd be able to catch all of the action. Walking to the nightstand, I pulled the dildo from its hiding place. Michelle was still biting on Elaine's nipple and ramming her fingers into Elaine's vagina as I moved behind her. I patted the inside of Michelle's thigh and she parted her knees to give me easier access. Reaching between Michelle's legs, I found her swollen clit, her slit wet with a viscous mucous. As I stroked Michelle's clit with the fingers of one hand, I took the dildo with the other and slid it slowly into her vagina. Michelle ground the dildo around as she moved her butt back towards me.

I slid the slick rubbery dildo in and out of her vagina in synchrony with the stroking of her clit. Michelle, in turn, started working Elaine even harder and I was hoping she didn't bite Elaine's nipple off. The Asian girl's screams became high-pitched and hoarse behind her gag as she continued to struggle. Suddenly, I felt Michelle squeezing her thighs around my fingers and she started grinding her clit against my pressing hand. A tremendous shudder coursed its way through her body and she released her bite on Elaine's breast, saliva dripping from her mouth onto the abused tit as she closed her eyes and concentrated on her orgasm. I kept the pressure on her crotch, but slowed my hands as her shaking subsided. The pungent smell of her pussy filled my nose, and I was ready to get off myself.

Tossing the dildo onto the empty bed behind me, I pulled Michelle off of Elaine and silently but urgently guided her to a kneeling position in front of me. I pulled down the top of my jockstrap, enough to free my throbbing cock. Michelle saw what I needed and she began to hungrily suck at it, sliding her mouth back and forth along the shaft as she looked into my eyes, her hands resting on the front of my thighs. I lightly held the back of her ponytailed head and started pumping my cock in and out, feeling the tip of my cock hitting the back of her mouth, resisting the urge to make her gag. The earlier sight of Michelle abusing Elaine's body had gotten me extremely turned on and I came quickly, my knees nearly buckling from being totally spent. Michelle swallowed what little cum I managed to expel and my balls ached from my second orgasm in less than half an hour.

What a feeling. I'd never stuck my dick into a victim's mouth, always afraid that they'd be able to recover a semen sample or that I'd get my cock bitten off by someone who thought they'd have nothing to lose. So having Michelle suck me off was definitely an added bonus.

Michelle watched as I pulled my jockstrap back up to cover my rapidly shrinking dick. I helped her to her feet and motioned for her to lie back down on her bed. Time to start cleaning up. I walked over to the videocam, turning it off; this was one movie I'd be playing for a long time. Returning to the nightstand, I pulled my gloves back on and put the dildo back in its hiding place.

I retrieved my toolbox from the bathtub and pulled out a couple of plastic restraints, the kind that police use in crowd control situations when they don't have enough metal handcuffs. Except these were Monadnock Double Cuffs, which have two individual plastic loops, one for each wrist, rather than just a single one to hold both wrists together. They're more comfortable, simple to put on and there will be enough play between the wrists that I would have an easier time taking off my nice ballistic nylon cuffs while my captives were still restrained.

I sat on the bed next to Elaine. She had a pretty bad bite mark around her right nipple -- it was going to be sore for a long time. "OK, hon, it's all over." I unclipped her right wrist from her right ankle and her leg straightened out, lowering to the bed.

As I cinched a plastic loop around her right wrist, I told Elaine in a voice loud enough for Michelle to hear, "Now, I'm just putting these on you so I have a chance to get going without you calling the police right away. I'm going to leave a pair of scissors or a knife and one of you can cut the other one free. OK?" I unclipped her left wrist from her ankle and secured it to the other loop of the cuff.

I unstrapped the ballistic nylon restraints from Elaine's wrists and ankles and went over to Michelle's bed to repeat the procedure. Michelle watched my face as I cuff her and, after I finished, I looked at her with a gleam in my eye and a grin on my mouth. I leaned over, intending to give her a quick peck on the lips before I got up to resume packing. As my mouth touched hers, however, she darted her tongue out along my lips. I took a few moments to enjoy a tongue dance with her, and then pulled away, thinking of the time.

I packed away the Ziploc baggies, with their treasures and trash, along with the video camera. After stowing the cuffs, I announced to both girls, "I'm just going to the bathroom to put on my clothes. Just lie still for a little bit longer and I'll be out in no time."