The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the bathroom, leaving the doors open so I could hear them and they could hear me. I pulled off my hunting mask and paused to take a leak -- sex really fills up my bladder for some reason. After pulling on the clothes I'd stashed in the bathtub, I turned on the bathroom light so I could adjust the wig and cap in the mirror. Along with the colored contacts, I was sure my own mother wouldn't recognize me.

I was so intent on checking my appearance in the mirror that the soft "Hey" from the bathroom doorway startled me. I turned my head quickly and saw Michelle's face smiling at me, amused by the way she'd made me jump.

"Hey, yourself," I whispered back, regaining my composure. "Whatcha doing?"

"Um, I just wanted to tell you how cool that was. Like, that was so awesome. It was the hardest I've ever come." As Michelle entered the bathroom, I turned towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist, and pulled her against me, mildly aware of her bound hands pressing against my crotch.

"Yeah, well, that was great for me, too. By far the best," I said, looking into her eyes.

"Yeah? Do you do this a lot?"

"Well, this wasn't the first time. Let's just leave it at that."

"Really?" Paused. "Do you think we can do this again?"

My mind bagan processing this latest bombshell. "You mean, just the two of us or with someone else?"

"With someone else. Just like today." I saw an excited sparkle of eager anticipation in her eyes, like a kid who'd just taken her first ride on the latest high speed rollercoaster and couldn't wait to jump back on.

I tried to do a quick assessment. "I'll have to think about it." Though the thought was tempting, there were a lot more variables to consider with having another person involved. The risks would increase exponentially with another hunter, especially a rookie. She looked pretty smart, though -- I guess you'd have to be, going to UCLA -- so maybe she'd catch on. I'd have to do some detailed analysis to see if or how it could work before I could promise her anything.

"What's your e-mail address?" I asked.

She gave me one with a ucla.edu domain, which I commited to memory.

"I probably won't be writing to you for at least a month," I told her. "I've got to think about how we might make this work. But, in the meantime, take care of Elaine, OK? We put her through a lot. There's probably some sort of rape crisis center at the UCLA hospital."

"OK." She tilted her head to kiss me again and I hugged her tight for a few moments, one arm around her back, the other gloved hand dropping down to squeeze one of her butt cheeks. Perhaps realizing the suitable position of her hands, Michelle began rubbing me through my coveralls.

I pulled away from our kiss, and she looked at me, noticing the patch on my uniform. "You're a plumber?" she asked, arching her eyebrows in disbelief.

I smiled. "Well, if you get me a plunger, I could probably unclog a toilet. Other than that, no, it's just a disguise."

I turned off the bathroom light and we returned to the bedroom. Michelle laid back down and I sat beside her on the edge of the bed. I picked up the still damp panties from the nightstand and Michelle opened her mouth to allow me to gag her. After loosely securing the duct tape, I went rummaging through the desks. I found a pair of scissors and took it out to the living room, where I deposited it on the dining table.

Returning to the bedroom, I sat down next to Elaine and removed the blindfold. Her red, swollen eyes looked away from me, smeared eye liner blooming across tear stained cheeks. "OK, I'm all done. I put a pair of scissors out on the dining table. One of you can go get them after you hear me leave and you'll be able to cut each other free."

I packed the blindfold into my toolbox and snapped the lid shut. One last look around to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything and then I picked up the toolbox and headed for the bedroom door. I exited without looking back, making my way down the hallway. I stopped at the front door and peeked out the peephole. No one in sight, so I make my escape out of the apartment and down a nearby stairwell. As I passed a pair of students on their way up, I brought my hand up to my face, coughing into it as if clearing a stubborn clump of phlegm from my throat.

The van was parked out front. I tossed the toolbox in the back next to a small suitcase that held my regular casual clothes and jumped in the driver's seat. After a brief stop to change clothes and license plates, I headed back to the rental place.

****************

At 9 PM, I was cruising with the top down on the 405 towards San Diego, the cool night air clearing and refreshing my mind. I was puffing on a Cuban Montecristo #2 after a meal of fish tacos and a tall Sam Adams over at Islands on Pico Blvd. A fitting end to a successful hunt and I was already thinking about the next one. The more I mulled it over, the more I liked the challenge of having Michelle partner up with me. And I'd heard UC Irvine has a lot of Asians.