The Huntress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out to touch them and I began to compliment them both. The more I talked, the more the guys swelled with pride. "Oh my God! You have the most beautiful cocks I have ever seen. My girlfriends were right about black cocks being so much bigger and better than white ones!" I reached out with both hands and grasped Peter in my left and Lonnie in my right. Although shorter, Lonnie's cock felt much heavier in my hand.

I decided to start with Peter and I gave him a quick smile before I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. "Mmmm! You taste so good!" I said between sucks and licks on his yummy cock. I tried to keep Lonnie satisfied with my hand, but it was hard to maintain control on something so big. I figured I had better give him some oral attention soon.

I turned from Peter and looked up at Lonnie and with a wicked smile said, "Look at this thick, black cock! I want it now!" I stretched my lips wide and plunged the head of Lonnie's cock into my mouth and sucked and licked him noisily. I then then tried to push forward, forcing him even deeper into my mouth. I wasn't very successful; his tremendous girth defeated me. But I didn't give up as I feverishly sucked and licked the head and as much of the shaft as I could fit. It must have felt good to him though, because I was hearing some loud moans and exclamations wanting more.

I took Lonnie's cock out of my mouth and leaned back to admire them both. I started trading kisses and licks back and forth between their cocks and then I smiled up at them and said, "Your cocks feel so good in my mouth! I can't believe that I have two big, black cocks at the same time! My husband's puny little white dick doesn't even fill my mouth. If he could see you both he would be ashamed!"

I pulled both cocks toward me and tried to cram both into my mouth at once. I knew it wasn't going to work, but I had to try it just once. I had to satisfy myself with just kissing and licking them both and rubbing their enormous cocks all over my face. I stopped and looked up at Lonnie and I said, "I want you to fuck my mouth with your big, black cock while I jerk off Peter!"

Lonnie didn't hesitate, and he positioned himself in front of my face and gently grabbed my head and pulled my mouth onto his cock. He held me firmly as he started thrusting his cock forward and back slowly, but soon he increased his tempo and his thrusts. I was keeping my hand busy on Peter while concentrating on stretching my mouth as side as possible to fit around Lonnie's massive member. I stopped him just long enough to tell him, "I love your cock, Lonnie! Tell me what you are going to do to me with it!"

Lonnie was a quick learner and he played along with my dirty talk and give it back to me. As he was thrusting harder and harder into my mouth he said, "Suck my cock, Paula! Take my black cock deep in your mouth. Deeper!" Encouraged, I responded to his words by pushing even more of him into my mouth. He kept going, "You like my black cock in your mouth, I can tell. I'm going to fuck your pussy next! Your husband's dick must be so small that I'm going to have to stretch you out to fit my big cock inside you!"

My pussy was soaking wet from his cock and his nasty talk. I was responding to Lonnie with my mouth, with gobs of saliva streaming from my lips and down his shaft, while stroking Peter even harder with my hand. I was surprised at that point to hear Peter pipe up, "Het, it's my turn! I want to fuck your mouth, Paula! I'm going to push my long, black cock all the way down your throat!"

I was so shocked at Peter's forceful demand that I immediately pulled back from Lonnie and gave him a wink. I turned and without waiting dove onto Peter's cock. I started to stroke Lonnie's dripping wet cock with one hand while Peter forcefully grabbed my head and immediately began to thrust into my mouth! I had to fight hard not to gag, but I had become pretty good at deepthroating lately, and since he wasn't as thick as Lonnie I could handle a good amount of his total length.

Peter was obviously enjoying the mouth-fuck he was giving me because he closed his eyes and kept thrusting and moaning. I kept this up for quite a while, but I stopped Peter when I thought he was getting too close to climaxing. I wasn't ready to lose one of my partners just yet! I was looking forward to what was yet to come.

I pulled back and began to stroke both of them at once. I smiled up at them and my face and chin were shiny and dripping with my spit from the mouth-fucking. I said, "I am so lucky to have met you both tonight! I will always remember your beautiful black cocks, especially when I see my husband's pitiful little shriveled dick. It will bring a smile to my face and he will never suspect a thing!

"But now I need you to fuck me with those big cocks! Get up on the bed now." We all climbed up on the bed and I said, "I think I need to work my way up to Lonnie's thick fireplug; Peter fuck me with that long dick of yours!" I pushed Lonnie over to a sitting position at the head of the bed and crawled between his legs to suck his cock while I raised my ass for Peter's entry to my dripping wet pussy.

Peter was ready, his cock was still rock hard from the mouth-fuck and he took his position kneeling behind me. I quickly grabbed a tube of lubrication I kept in the bed stand drawer and said, "I'm definitely gonna need this stuff for you two monsters!" Peter grasped his cock and proceeded to slather it up with the lubrication. Once done, he grabbed my ass to steady it and parted my pussy lips with the tip of his cock and pushed forward.

I felt that glorious feeling of initial entry and then it just kept going and going and going! Peter was slowly pushing his full length inside of me, stretching my pussy wide and reaching depths that were rarely touched. The electric shocks I felt in my pussy were shooting up my back, my neck and into the pleasure center of my brain!

I was keeping my mouth and hands mostly busy on Lonnie's black beast, but I had to stop several times to cry out, "Oh, shit! Yes! Fuck me with that black cock! Yes!" After another minute of this I added," Oh yes, Peter! Fuck me harder! Stretch me out!" Peter was fucking me even harder now, slamming his pelvis into my round ass cheeks, his balls slapping against me with each stroke. I knew that if I let him continue he would soon explode. I had to slow him down yet again.

I said, "Stop Peter, I want you to fuck my asshole now! Only my husband has ever fucked my ass before and his little dick didn't satisfy me. I want your big, black cock inside my ass!" Although this wasn't true, I was sure Peter would like to think it was. I had been fucked in the ass by several of my recent conquests. In fact, most of the guys I had met over the recent months were happy to fuck my nice, round ass.

Peter pulled out of my pussy and conscientiously lubed up his dick again before approaching my asshole. He spread my ass cheeks to expose my pretty little asshole. He went very slowly because he didn't want to hurt me; he was such a sweet guy! He pressed the tip of his cock against my asshole and pushed. It didn't work at first, so he tried again pushing a little harder.

My asshole started to open for him, but I could tell Peter was afraid of hurting me, so he pulled back. I had to plead with him to continue, speaking around the head of Lonnie's cock between my lips, "Please, Peter! I want your big cock inside my asshole! I'm ready for it!" Like a trooper, Peter tried again, this time firmly grabbing my hips with both hands and leaning into me, pushing his cock forward until my asshole accepted the head of his cock. He was inside!

I moaned with pleasure as Peter stretched me out, pushing himself deeper and deeper inside me. He felt great, but I also knew I needed Peter to prepare me for Lonnie. I had never had such a thick cock inside my ass as Lonnie's, but I had every intention of letting him try. I was planning something else too, but for now I was happy to enjoy the feel of Peter fucking my ass while I continued to give my oral attention to Lonnie's cock and balls.

Peter was now pushing himself fully in and out of my ass while I was busy licking every inch of Lonnie's cock. I was so happy at that moment, and from the sounds coming from Peter I could tell he was too. I knew I would have to change things around again or I would lose Peter too soon. Besides, it was only fair to give Lonnie some equal time.

"Peter, honey, let's give Lonnie a chance now. Switch places so I can suck on your pretty cock awhile!" I don't think Peter was happy to stop fucking my ass before he climaxed, but Lonnie was definitely ready for his turn. Peter pulled away from me and went to the master bathroom to clean himself off a little while Lonnie moved around behind me. I said, "Lonnie, baby, I need your big, fat cock in my pussy!"

Lonnie had already started lubricating his cock in preparation and now he was eagerly moving himself into position. Peter was simultaneously climbing on the bed in front of me, staying on his knees so that his cock was directly in front of my face. I was just reaching out for it with my hand when Lonnie first entered me from behind. I grabbed Peter's cock and cried out, "Oh Shit! Yes! Give it to me deeper!"

Lonnie didn't wait. He started pushing forward, his thick cock stretching me wide. I had Peter's cock in a death-grip, bracing myself against the onslaught of Lonnie's cock in my pussy. I cried out, mostly in pleasure, but with just the right amount of sweet pain, "Oh my God! Yes! Keep going!" Lonnie kept pushing until he was fully inside me and then he immediately started to withdraw, preparing to plunge it deeply in again.

Lonnie pushed again, harder and, it seemed to me, even deeper. I was just starting to wrap my lips around the head of Peter's cock when Lonnie reached the hilt. I cried out again, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh my God your cock feels so good. I love the feel of your thick black cock!" Lonnie liked what I was saying because he started to thrust in and out of me harder and faster.

Lonnie fucked me for several minutes with long strokes, building slowly in force. The nerves in my pussy were firing sparks. I wanted to stay like this forever with Lonnie fucking me from behind while I licked and sucked Peter's long cock, but my body decided it could take no more and I began to convulse with a mighty orgasm. My body shook and quivered as I knelt there impaled by these two large cocks.

Although I had just experienced my second orgasm of the evening I wasn't close to being done, and I knew the guys were ready for more. Peter's cock had felt so good in my ass earlier and now I wanted to see how Lonnie's immense cock would feel; if it would even fit. I was about to say so when I felt Lonnie pull out of my pussy.

I looked back over my shoulder to see Lonnie lubing his dick again and he gave me a wicked smile. He said, "I'm going to fuck your asshole now, Paula. I have wanted to fuck your sweet ass since I first saw you bend over in front of us at the club!" I gave him a wink and a smile and turned my attention back to Peter.

Lonnie was now ready and so was I. Thankfully, Peter's cock had loosened me up, so that when Lonnie's cock first entered my asshole it felt just right. Of course, that was just the tip. Now he started to push forward with his thick shaft. Peter had also become more assertive and he had once again taken ahold of my head and began to fuck my mouth like earlier. I felt his long cock pushing deeper into my throat as Lonnie pushed harder from behind, stretching my asshole wide.

My eyes must have been bugging out of my head as I felt these two large cocks pushing deeper inside me, but the guys could only hear my muffled cries as they both began to thrust into me harder and harder. Lonnie's fat cock was deep within my ass and I was becoming accustomed to how it felt, stretching my insides. Peter was now so into the moment that he began the nasty talk too. "Oh, Paula! Take my cock deep into your throat! I want to cum inside you!"

Lonnie was mostly quiet except for some grunts and moans. Although I couldn't see him I was sure he was getting ready to pump his load of cum inside my ass. Normally I would have loved the thought of accepting the cum of these two men deep within me, one in my mouth and one in my ass, but I had decided that I first wanted to try one more thing, something that I really had never tried before.

I managed to pull myself from Peter's long cock enough to tell them, "I'm sorry guys, but I need you to do something for me. My girlfriends have told me about this and now that I have both of you here I need to try it. They tell me it feels so good!" Lonnie reluctantly withdrew from my ass and continued to stroke his own cock as I pulled Peter down onto the bed so I could crawl on top of him.

Peter was now lying on his back with his long cock sticking straight up. I lowered myself onto him until he was completely inside me. I rode him up and down for several strokes to get things started and then I leaned forward to raise my ass in the air. I could see that Lonnie was already catching on and he was smiling, still stroking his thick cock while adding more lubrication, when I said, "Alright, Lonnie darling, now put that thick black cock of yours back into my asshole!"

Lonnie jumped forward and positioned himself behind me. I imagined that my already loosened asshole was gaping up at him and that's when I felt the head of his cock enter my ass. It was a tight fit before, but with Peter's cock filling my pussy it was getting pretty crowded down there. It took some effort on Lonnie's part, and some heavy concentration on mine, but slowly he entered my asshole, pushing forward a little, waiting for my body to acclimate and then pushing again.

I held my breath for most of Lonnie's initial insertion, which seemed to take forever, but once he was fully inside I gasped in air deeply and then cried out, "Oh Fuck! Oh God! I've never had two cocks in me at once! My friends were right; it feels wonderful!"

My body was slowly becoming accustomed to having their big cocks filling both my pussy and asshole at once. I wanted to feel more, so I said, "Fuck me now! I want to feel you both fucking me at once!" We started the slow awkward movement of trying to get three bodies moving together in unison. It took some time to work it out.

Peter was pushing his hips up and down as best he could. I tried to help by lifting my ass up and down in opposition to his movement to increase the stroke length of his cock in my pussy. Meanwhile Lonnie was using my limited movements to time his thrusts in and out of my ass. He had the most freedom of movement and was able to penetrate me more easily.

I was overwhelmed by the intense pleasure I was experiencing. My body felt completely filled up and my pussy was buzzing. I couldn't help but cry out, "Oh my God this feels so good. Yes, that's it! Fuck my poor little pussy and asshole!"

The guys were mostly quiet at this point, concentrating on the rhythm of their movements. I wanted to coax them along, so I continued to encourage them, "I can't believe I have two big, black cocks in me at once! You feel so much better than my husband's puny little white dick!"

Lonnie and Peter had settled into a groove and were moving in unison. I continued, "Now I know how much better it feels to be fucked by a black cock! My husband should be ashamed to show his tiny little white dick to me, but he'll never know that I have been fucked at once by two black studs!"

They were now moving faster, both building toward a climax. I knew what was about to happen next, so I cried out one more time, "Oh my God! I can't wait for you to cum. I want you to cum inside me, but I also want to taste your cum! I want you to come all over me! I want to swallow your sweet, black cum!"

BLAM! We all stopped moving, startled by the loud bang, and then, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?"

I turned toward the bedroom door and screamed out, "Oh my God! Frank! What are you doing home?" My husband stood by the open door. He had a look of rage in his face as his eyes darted back and forth between me, Peter and Lonnie. Their cocks were still inside me, but I could already feel them softening. The guys were frozen in fear at being caught in the act. I continued, "Frank, I'm sorry! I can explain!"

"Shut up you whore! I suspected you were sleeping around on me, so I decided to check up on you tonight. But I never thought you would stoop to this, and in my own fucking bed!" My husband's face was red, and I could see the veins popping in his neck.

I felt Lonnie pull out of me and he started to move to get off the bed while saying, "Listen man, I'm sorry! We'll just get our stuff and leave."

"The hell you will! Don't any of you move!" We all saw my husband pull a gun from his pocket and point it toward us. "I should just shoot you all now! No jury would convict me for killing two men I caught fucking my wife in my own bed!"

Peter's eyes went wide with fright and I'm sure Lonnie's did too. They both stopped moving but began to speak out of fear. Peter said, "No, no! You can't do that! We'll just leave! We won't tell anyone about this, we promise!"

Frank moved the gun back and forth. He seemed to be calming down a little, but now he spoke in a quieter, more menacing way, "Oh no, you two aren't going anywhere. I heard you in here, fucking my wife. I was standing outside the door for the last five minutes. I heard that little slut saying how much she liked black cock!"

Frank reached into his other pocket and pulled out his cell phone as he said, "Now don't move a muscle or I'll shoot all of you right now!" We all stayed still as he fumbled with the phone for a second, and then there was a flash of light.

As my eyes recovered from the flash I could see that Frank was pointing the gun toward me. He said, "I heard what you said about me, you little bitch! And I heard you say that you want to swallow their cum!" He waved the gun toward Lonnie and Peter as he continued to speak to me, "So now I'm going to divorce your pretty little ass and take everything you've got. This picture will ensure that I can't lose. You've actually done me a favor; I was hoping to dump your ass, but now I can do that and take your money too!"

I cried out, "Frank! Please don't! I'm sorry!" I started to cry.

Frank just started to laugh and said, "It's too late for that you cheating slut! But I don't want you to go away with nothing; so, before I kick you out with nothing I'm going to let you have your little wish. These two fine gentlemen are going to oblige by cumming in your mouth and I'm going to stand right here and watch you swallow their black cum!"

"What?" I cried. "Are you nuts?"

Lonnie said, "No way, man! We can't do that. We're just going to leave." Peter was nodding along with Lonnie.

Frank lowered the gun toward Lonnie and said, "That's too bad. Then I guess I'm just going to have to kill all of you right now. I've already figured out what to tell the police; how I came home and heard my wife screaming that she was being raped. I tried to stop the two guys, but in my panicked state I accidentally shot her too. Either that or the jealous husband story. Either way you'll all be dead."

Lonnie and Peter just sat there stunned. Frank continued, "Or you can do what I tell you and then walk away. As much as I would love to shoot you both for fucking my wife, I really owe you my gratitude. Because of you I can dump her sorry little ass. So, what's it gonna be, boys? Are you going to give my lovely wife her final wish or do I shoot you now?"

Peter replied this time, "Man, I don't want you to shoot us, but I don't think I can do what you're asking with you sitting there pointing a gun at us!"